Westgate Chevrolet

Westgate Chevrolet

Call
Westgate Chevrolet Info
About Westgate Chevrolet

The legend of the Chevy Farm is Westgate Chevrolet, your premier Chevrolet dealer in Edmonton and throughout Alberta. We invite you to come down and discover the secret to our success. We've been in business since 1976: We offer exceptional new Chevrolet vehicles, top-quality used cars and trucks, and the best customer service to be found in the province! Conveniently located mere minutes from West Edmonton Mall and just off Stony Plain Road, our family-owned and -operated business has been meeting the automotive needs of motorists in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 35 years. From family sedans to workhorse trucks and economical sub-compacts, Chevrolet offers reliable, affordable and fun-to-drive vehicles to fit every need and budget. We invite you to schedule a test drive of your model of choice, or request a price quote to receive a personalized reply without delay. You can also count on benefiting from a money-saving, convenient financing solution when you come to Westgate Chevrolet for your next vehicle. Get pre-approved for credit today! And if your current vehicle is in need of servicing, know that we have unmatched expertise in Chevrolet products and technologies at our professional Goodwrench service department. For maximum convenience, you can schedule your next appointment directly online! Don’t entrust your vehicle or your next purchasing decision to just anyone - contact us to speak with the friendly and professional experts at Westgate Chevrolet, and experience the legend of the Chevy Farm!

About Westgate Chevrolet Learn More

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles
  • Carproof report available on all Used Vehicles
  • In House Box Liner install available

"Nancy with internet/used sales"

Nancy first contacted me approx. 6 months ago when I showed interest in a truck that was online. My wife and I had decided before even looking at it in person it wasn't what we were looking for. So 6 months later I showed interest in another truck they had and low and behold Nancy contacted me again and we are glad she did. I have never had an experience buying a vehicle (bought lots) where I at no point in time felt pushed into making a decision, felt like I was being treated unfairly, or felt like I was not getting a fair deal. Every person she introduced us to the day we picked up our vehicle was very polite and happy to hand out their business card and say "If you need anything just call". We plan on buying another vehicle in the next couple of years and our first stop will be Westgate.(Nancy) Thank you very much for everything, we absolutely appreciate it.

"Nancy Manke used sales- Westgate Chevrolet"

Dealt with Nancy Manke. Nancy was very friendly and knowledgeable. Westgate is very lucky to have a individual like Nancy. Thank you Nancy, Sherri and Doug for all your help and assistance in the sale of my vehicle. :)

"Customer Service Excellence!"

I am happy to have had the opportunity to have met the Westgate team and to have become one of Nancy’s clients. My experience was a long distance one that began through a series of email enquiries on the purchase of a 2012 Silverado. Immediately dealing with Nancy, I felt confident, comfortable and knew that I was in good hands. I saw the truck on Westgate’s website and was unable to view in person and road test, I reside in Fort McMurray. Nancy took the time to explain all, took the truck for a spin and was my eyes and ears on the ground as if I had done. Through a series of conversations and emails all that was relayed to me was in line with my expectations and in fact upon seeing the truck in person on the collection day my expectations were exceeded! Not only was the truck everything and more than I expected, my entire experience at Westgate that morning was second to none! Nancy was off on the day that I was able to travel down to collect the truck but had prearranged and prepared all which went very smoothly. Nancy placed me in the hands of Greg Titmarsh on the day of collection, my family and I flew to Edmonton on the morning to spend the weekend. Greg took care of us all and ensured that my family and I were comfortable and taken care of whilst conducting all transactions. He took the time to explain everything to us including my 5 and 7 year old daughters and we did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. I truly appreciate the time that Nancy took to enable me to feel comfortable and secure to conduct this long distance transaction and never once did I feel that I was just another customer, I thank Nancy and Greg for that and I am truly happy to have become one of Westgate’s clients!

"Excellent experience buying a new truck"

Buying a truck at a young age I was treated with respect that others lacked. Everyone was very friendly and worked very hard putting me into the truck I wanted. They were very patient while I made my decision and we finally agreed on a price. Overall it was an excellent experience buying from westgate chevrolet.

"Great experience at Westgate"

Grant Dewar greeted me in the lot as I looked at what seemed to be a very well kept Ford Sport Trak. I mention the brand because purchasing something other than a Chevy at a dealership may not be a good idea. Not with Grant. He was considerate, asked good questions and understood our need for a reliable vehicle to make it through Edmonton's winters. He arranged a test drive. We found a bit of a vibration which needed some attention. Grant was certain that we would be satisfied once the inspection was completed. The truck was inspected and everything was taken care of. Dennis, the maintenance technician, did a thorough job, and I was very pleased to find out they repaired a number of things which I wasn't expecting. New Tires, some rotors etc. They cared like it was their own vehicle. After I few days, I noticed the emergency brake wasn't working properly. Grant booked me an appointment and Wayne Wood made it happen.Grant went above and beyond to help us. He made our experience very enjoyable and even fun. The truck was repaired, plus Dennis noticed a seal which he fixed, "just because". I highly recommend Grant and the team at Westgate Chevrolet.

Dennis, Maintenance Technician

"Happy Happy Customer!"

Finding the right car for you can be very scary. Working with Mike actually made the experience very fun and entertaining! Mike was also very friendly and organized. (he is a super funny guy.) Mike knew what he was talking about and explained every step of purchasing the car easy to understand. This was my first car purchase so it was scary but I am extremely happy with my new Sonic and I will most definitely be sending friends that want Chevrolet over to Mike at Westgate Chevy!! Thanks again for the car!!! VROOOM! .........Kelsey Materi

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

Working with Mike, Keith and Brent to purchase my new car was enjoyable. They were knowledgeable, friendly, honest and very helpful. Mike was terrific to have on the test drive as he carefully explained all of the features of the car. Everyone was so nice to deal with and I felt really comfortable purchasing my new car. I would recommend this dealership and Mike in sales if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

"Excellent Experience"

Grant was amazing with my Husband and I. As soon as we entered the dealership and began searching, Grant was there to greet us. He presented himself in a very professional, friendly,(great sense of humour), helpful manner. We also had the opportunity of meeting Colin, he also was very professional, friendly,(great sense of humour)as well as helpful. These two men made us feel very comfortable and made sure we were taken care of from the beginning till the end. Our experience was fantastic, we could not have asked for any better. We would certainly recommend Westgate Chev. (Grant and Colin) Thank you so much! Caroline and Tim

"Hussein gova"

Overall I had a great experience. Service was good, and made me feel comfortable with the whole sale. Would recommend people to go for a vehicle.

"Fantastic personal car buying experience."

Having Grant as my salesman for purchasing my first vehicle in Canada in November was a great, but chilling (weather wise) experience. He was knowledgeable, friendly, honest, helpful and not pushy, giving good advice and allowing me to make a decision in my own time - therefore very patient. We test drove the vehicle that I eventually decided on and he answered the many questions that I asked with confidence which gave me confidence and trust in him. He kept us warmed with hot chocolate which was much needed during the season. He arranged for me to meet Katherine for the financing and she was most helpful too. My car is great and suitable for my needs, will get to test it out for camping experiences this summer. 7 months down the road, I am still able to call Grant for advice and visit him. Great to be welcomed with a huge smile and open arms. I would recommend him to anyone for purchasing a vehicle, even if it was just for the 'Grant' experience.

Reviews of Nancy Manke