Westgate Chevrolet

10145 178 Street Northwest,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E4
Westgate Chevrolet Info
About Westgate Chevrolet

The legend of the Chevy Farm is Westgate Chevrolet, your premier Chevrolet dealer in Edmonton and throughout Alberta. We invite you to come down and discover the secret to our success. We've been in business since 1976: We offer exceptional new Chevrolet vehicles, top-quality used cars and trucks, and the best customer service to be found in the province! Conveniently located mere minutes from West Edmonton Mall and just off Stony Plain Road, our family-owned and -operated business has been meeting the automotive needs of motorists in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 35 years. From family sedans to workhorse trucks and economical sub-compacts, Chevrolet offers reliable, affordable and fun-to-drive vehicles to fit every need and budget. We invite you to schedule a test drive of your model of choice, or request a price quote to receive a personalized reply without delay. You can also count on benefiting from a money-saving, convenient financing solution when you come to Westgate Chevrolet for your next vehicle. Get pre-approved for credit today! And if your current vehicle is in need of servicing, know that we have unmatched expertise in Chevrolet products and technologies at our professional Goodwrench service department. For maximum convenience, you can schedule your next appointment directly online! Don’t entrust your vehicle or your next purchasing decision to just anyone - contact us to speak with the friendly and professional experts at Westgate Chevrolet, and experience the legend of the Chevy Farm!

About Westgate Chevrolet Learn More

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles
  • Carproof report available on all Used Vehicles
  • In House Box Liner install available
Alison
7/16/2015

"Great dealership!"

I have had wonderful service ever since I bought my 2013 Chevy Silverado at Westgate Chev. I purchased my truck from Mike Vandermeer. He made sure that I got exactly what I wanted in all the options, color and body. He is always willing to help me book my oil changes. He always responds when I have a question to ask about my vehicle. Wayne Wood has also been extremely helpful when I bring my truck in for servicing. He also went above and beyond to help me find seatbelts that had become tangled underneath the seat in a car that I have.

dave999
7/16/2015

"a green Cruze "

Westgate found the perfect Cruze in our colour, the hard to find green. We got a great price with no "extras" that other dealers typically tack on. And no pressure. Great experience.

Janet16
7/15/2015

"Buying experience "

Mark kobialka was our salesman and we had excellent service. He met our needs in finding us a new 2500 silverado. We love our new truck. Mark was knowledgeable Would recommend him to friends as I already have. We truly enjoyed working with Matk and west gate chev. U r a super dealership.

FAYE
7/15/2015

"A Comfort Zone "

I purchased a Chev Trax at Westgate Chevrolet & I could not be happier! My car is fantastic, fun to drive, great on gas, just the right fit for me. The staff at Westgate have created a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere in which to shop & learn about vehicles, accessories, options & warranties. There is no pressure, no push, no rush, but lots of informative conversation & friendly smiles! Mark Kobialka was very helpful. He answered all my questions, patiently explaining some things more than once! Mark provided excellent,efficient service & had lots of time to spend in person, on the phone & via email. Mark is very respectful, he has strong, knowledgeable communication skills, assisting me greatly in the purchase of my new vehicle. Sherry Hughes provided financing options in an efficient, informative, respectful, kind environment. Buying my Trax at Westgate is hands down the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had!

Bee
7/14/2015

"Excellent experience buying a new vehicle!"

Mike was very knowledgeable, friendly and helped me with everything from the moment I walked in the door to putting my plate on for me before I drove off the lot. I have been recommending Westgate and Mike to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Allan
6/16/2015

"Low Pressure, Knowledgeable Service"

I don't appreciate high pressure sales people. Nancy Manke was personable, knowledgeable, and very low key. It was a pleasure to deal with her, and I would refer people looking for a vehicle to her and Westgate. Allan

Ken
3/17/2015

"A great used car buying experience"

I had been to a few other local dealerships looking for a low mileage, Cadillac CTS4. I found exactly what I was looking for at Westgate. Grant took the time to let me look over the car at my liesure, with no pressure but was right there if I had a question. He is an easy going guy to deal with and is knowledgeable about the vehicles that he is selling. I appreciated the extras offered before purchasing the car and if there was an item offered that I didn't want, he didn't force the issue. This is the second vehicle that I purchased from Westgate and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Sharon
2/11/2015

"Good experience"

They were very helpful and friendly at Westgate Chevrolet. We are very happy with our slightly used vehicle. The only complaint would be it was not cleaned that well before we picked it up.

Westgate Chevrolet responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thanks for the input Sharon - we appreciate the opportunity to improve

jump209
2/06/2015

"If you want the best service come here "

Just got my truck back after the accident if you want your cehicle fixed right take to west gate chevy farm their people will fix it right and make sure that you are taken care of too. Thank you west gate chevy. a few years ago i purchased a van from west gate i was treated so great then that when i got into this accident i had the insurance company take my vehicle there for its repairs and i just a have to say great job guys always a pleasure.

Nathan - Auto Body Shop

JonasHotelManager
11/19/2014

" Old man is bitter being a used car salesman. "

Please no matter how desperate you are do not buy from this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had purchased a Volvo for a good price and the sales man told me it would be done by Wednesday afternoon. When I called on that day I was told it would be Friday with no promises and that a check engine light had come on? I'm impressed that it did not com on when I was test driving it but now it had. When I asked if they would be willing to provide me with a loaner car for the 2 days the mood changed the manager spoke to me like his ugly stepchild even told me to take my check back and shove it !!!! I really wanted the car so I tried to speak to him to make this work. I even said "lets start again because there is no reason to treat me this way" he kept interrupting me with condescending answers and would not let me speak. "Im the boss take it or leave it " "we don't need the money we have 4 million $ in cars" " do you want your check back" when I tied to speak to the real boss he said he had work with him for 28 years snubbed me off and did nothing at all. I pulled the deal. I now realize that he obviously is not a good communicator the way he treated the salesman (Earl). I feel bad for any staff that work under them and URGE you not to buy or service you vehicle here. Crosstown gave me good service, Lexus gave my wife a great deal with out this mess please STAY AWAY ! they feel because they have been around for years they are un-touchable. I thank you for reading this good luck !

Westgate Chevrolet responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We work hard to provide an excellent customer experience each and every time someone chooses to visit our dealership. It is never our intent to have someone leave unhappy or dissatisfied.

Reviews of Mike Vandermeer