Westgate Chevrolet

10145 178 Street Northwest,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E4
Westgate Chevrolet Info
About Westgate Chevrolet

The legend of the Chevy Farm is Westgate Chevrolet, your premier Chevrolet dealer in Edmonton and throughout Alberta. We invite you to come down and discover the secret to our success. We've been in business since 1976: We offer exceptional new Chevrolet vehicles, top-quality used cars and trucks, and the best customer service to be found in the province! Conveniently located mere minutes from West Edmonton Mall and just off Stony Plain Road, our family-owned and -operated business has been meeting the automotive needs of motorists in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 35 years. From family sedans to workhorse trucks and economical sub-compacts, Chevrolet offers reliable, affordable and fun-to-drive vehicles to fit every need and budget. We invite you to schedule a test drive of your model of choice, or request a price quote to receive a personalized reply without delay. You can also count on benefiting from a money-saving, convenient financing solution when you come to Westgate Chevrolet for your next vehicle. Get pre-approved for credit today! And if your current vehicle is in need of servicing, know that we have unmatched expertise in Chevrolet products and technologies at our professional Goodwrench service department. For maximum convenience, you can schedule your next appointment directly online! Don’t entrust your vehicle or your next purchasing decision to just anyone - contact us to speak with the friendly and professional experts at Westgate Chevrolet, and experience the legend of the Chevy Farm!

About Westgate Chevrolet Learn More

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles
  • Carproof report available on all Used Vehicles
  • In House Box Liner install available
Jlee
7-08-2016

"Extremely impressed!"

I recently had my car repaired at Westgate Chevrolet and I just wanted to say that the service I received from Nathan Murti and Jen Dwelsdorf in the body shop was just exceptional! They made everything so easy for me from start to finish which I really appreciated. They were so friendly and professional. I immediately liked them. I"m definitely going to recommend Westgate Chev bodyshop to all my friends and family. Thanks again Nathan and Jen.

Don Congdon
1-17-2016

"old fashion service!"

For many years we dealt with Westgate Chev for our personal and corporate vehicles and we're always treated respectfully and honestly. . After about 10 years without doing business with them we just purchased a used truck. Wow! Same great product quality but more importantly Nancy and Colin were very good to deal with and both went above and beyond in a couple areas! I--We will be back!

123Warmcar
12-22-2015

"Service"

The fan on my heater wasn't working, I was really cold and upset when I walked in the door. It was excellent service as soon as I got in the door. I was offered hot chocolate to warm- up, they diagnosed my vehicle, and offered a shuttle service so I didn't have to wait for the mechanic to complete the service. They after the diagnosis, he found another problem, he called and offered to fix the problem without charge. They didn't even try to sell me another Buick. Fast, efficient and excellent service. I give 5 stars. Sharon

Two dogs
12-17-2015

"Buying new truck"

Stephen went out of his way to help me with everything and when I picked up the truck he spent time helping me set up the truck

Lena & Craig
11-21-2015

"Just Excellent! "

We have purchased a new pick-up 3.5 years ago from Stephen Kennedy. Yesterday we came back to trade it in and purchase a new Impala Midnight Edition. Stephen is absolutely amazing, easy going, knowledgeable and RESPECTS his customers. No-bull sales is what makes us coming back to Stephen. The whole experience at Westgate Chev is very pleasant, all other staff we experienced here are very pleasant and easy to talk to. Out of the 5 stars available we are giving Stephen 10 stars.

Mike
9-10-2015

"Be careful..."

Tried to push several thousand dollars of service that was not required on my mother in law. On what was required, prices quoted were about double the cost of other shops.

Alison
7-16-2015

"Great dealership!"

I have had wonderful service ever since I bought my 2013 Chevy Silverado at Westgate Chev. I purchased my truck from Mike Vandermeer. He made sure that I got exactly what I wanted in all the options, color and body. He is always willing to help me book my oil changes. He always responds when I have a question to ask about my vehicle. Wayne Wood has also been extremely helpful when I bring my truck in for servicing. He also went above and beyond to help me find seatbelts that had become tangled underneath the seat in a car that I have.

dave999
7-16-2015

"a green Cruze "

Westgate found the perfect Cruze in our colour, the hard to find green. We got a great price with no "extras" that other dealers typically tack on. And no pressure. Great experience.

Patience Bergin

Janet16
7-15-2015

"Buying experience "

Mark kobialka was our salesman and we had excellent service. He met our needs in finding us a new 2500 silverado. We love our new truck. Mark was knowledgeable Would recommend him to friends as I already have. We truly enjoyed working with Matk and west gate chev. U r a super dealership.

Mark Kobialka

FAYE
7-15-2015

"A Comfort Zone "

I purchased a Chev Trax at Westgate Chevrolet & I could not be happier! My car is fantastic, fun to drive, great on gas, just the right fit for me. The staff at Westgate have created a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere in which to shop & learn about vehicles, accessories, options & warranties. There is no pressure, no push, no rush, but lots of informative conversation & friendly smiles! Mark Kobialka was very helpful. He answered all my questions, patiently explaining some things more than once! Mark provided excellent,efficient service & had lots of time to spend in person, on the phone & via email. Mark is very respectful, he has strong, knowledgeable communication skills, assisting me greatly in the purchase of my new vehicle. Sherry Hughes provided financing options in an efficient, informative, respectful, kind environment. Buying my Trax at Westgate is hands down the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had!

Mark Kobialka