Westgate Chevrolet

Westgate Chevrolet
Call
Westgate Chevrolet Info
About Westgate Chevrolet

The legend of the Chevy Farm is Westgate Chevrolet, your premier Chevrolet dealer in Edmonton and throughout Alberta. We invite you to come down and discover the secret to our success. We've been in business since 1976: We offer exceptional new Chevrolet vehicles, top-quality used cars and trucks, and the best customer service to be found in the province! Conveniently located mere minutes from West Edmonton Mall and just off Stony Plain Road, our family-owned and -operated business has been meeting the automotive needs of motorists in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 35 years. From family sedans to workhorse trucks and economical sub-compacts, Chevrolet offers reliable, affordable and fun-to-drive vehicles to fit every need and budget. We invite you to schedule a test drive of your model of choice, or request a price quote to receive a personalized reply without delay. You can also count on benefiting from a money-saving, convenient financing solution when you come to Westgate Chevrolet for your next vehicle. Get pre-approved for credit today! And if your current vehicle is in need of servicing, know that we have unmatched expertise in Chevrolet products and technologies at our professional Goodwrench service department. For maximum convenience, you can schedule your next appointment directly online! Don’t entrust your vehicle or your next purchasing decision to just anyone - contact us to speak with the friendly and professional experts at Westgate Chevrolet, and experience the legend of the Chevy Farm!

About Westgate Chevrolet Learn More

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles
  • Carproof report available on all Used Vehicles
  • In House Box Liner install available

"Happy Happy Customer!"

Finding the right car for you can be very scary. Working with Mike actually made the experience very fun and entertaining! Mike was also very friendly and organized. (he is a super funny guy.) Mike knew what he was talking about and explained every step of purchasing the car easy to understand. This was my first car purchase so it was scary but I am extremely happy with my new Sonic and I will most definitely be sending friends that want Chevrolet over to Mike at Westgate Chevy!! Thanks again for the car!!! VROOOM! .........Kelsey Materi

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

Working with Mike, Keith and Brent to purchase my new car was enjoyable. They were knowledgeable, friendly, honest and very helpful. Mike was terrific to have on the test drive as he carefully explained all of the features of the car. Everyone was so nice to deal with and I felt really comfortable purchasing my new car. I would recommend this dealership and Mike in sales if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

"Excellent Experience"

Grant was amazing with my Husband and I. As soon as we entered the dealership and began searching, Grant was there to greet us. He presented himself in a very professional, friendly,(great sense of humour), helpful manner. We also had the opportunity of meeting Colin, he also was very professional, friendly,(great sense of humour)as well as helpful. These two men made us feel very comfortable and made sure we were taken care of from the beginning till the end. Our experience was fantastic, we could not have asked for any better. We would certainly recommend Westgate Chev. (Grant and Colin) Thank you so much! Caroline and Tim

"Hussein gova"

Overall I had a great experience. Service was good, and made me feel comfortable with the whole sale. Would recommend people to go for a vehicle.

"Fantastic personal car buying experience."

Having Grant as my salesman for purchasing my first vehicle in Canada in November was a great, but chilling (weather wise) experience. He was knowledgeable, friendly, honest, helpful and not pushy, giving good advice and allowing me to make a decision in my own time - therefore very patient. We test drove the vehicle that I eventually decided on and he answered the many questions that I asked with confidence which gave me confidence and trust in him. He kept us warmed with hot chocolate which was much needed during the season. He arranged for me to meet Katherine for the financing and she was most helpful too. My car is great and suitable for my needs, will get to test it out for camping experiences this summer. 7 months down the road, I am still able to call Grant for advice and visit him. Great to be welcomed with a huge smile and open arms. I would recommend him to anyone for purchasing a vehicle, even if it was just for the 'Grant' experience.

"Still smiling two weeks later....!"

We were so pleased with the wonderful customer service we received from the staff at Westgate Chevrolet! We visited several dealerships in search of a used car and we were given minimal attention by the sales staff. We arrived at Westgate 10 minutes before closing one night looking for a particular vehicle we had found online. Riley was friendly and accomodating as soon as we arrived, and had no problem letting us go for a test drive even though it was past closing. We went back a few days later for another look, and Greg very kindly let us test drive the vehicle again. Both Riley and Greg were fantastic to deal with - very honest, up front, and low pressure. I am not that experienced in buying cars, but I was treated with respect by these gentlemen despite my lack of car buying experience. I am thrilled with my vehicle, and have enjoyed many positive comments from the men in my family about my purchase. It was immaculate when I went to pick it up - my neighbor could not believe it was a 2008 because it was so clean. Thank you Riley and Greg for going over and above - I have already recommended Westgate to my colleagues at work.

"SuperGreg"

He went above and beyond to try and suit us for a vehicle. Extremely approachable. We are very glad that he happened to be our first contact. Great vehicle! Great Guy!

"Great Shopping Experience"

Terrific experience after dealing with another dealership for the past 40 years, we just stopped to check out what was in stock at Westgate.The salesman was so helpful we decided to purchase a vehicle after appoximately 30 minutes. We are delighted with our vehicle and looking forward to our new dealership.

"nancy menke"

Nancy was amazing. She went out of her way to met our needs as a family with a newborn little boy. Our vehicle was cleaned and warmed and all ready to go when we got there to purchase.

"Above and Beyond "

We had sold our trailer and my job had changed - I was driving a much longer distance, so my wife and I dropped by Westgate Chev to see about trading in my truck for an SUV. I have bought 3 different used vehicles over the last 25 years from Westgate, so I drop by every once in a while to snoop around the lot. I saw a Dodge Journey in the price range we were looking for, so Riley took us for a test drive and I was sold. We dealt both with Riley and Lyle and they were low pressure, very helpful and genuinely interested in making sure the vehicle was right for us. We agreed on a price for my trade in and the new vehicle, and as in the past, it was not a high pressure sales pitch or trying to squeeze every last nickel out of us. After picking it up, I noticed that after a rain my floor mat was wet. I called back and Doug took over. We got the vehicle back in, and started testing to see where the leak was coming from. Doug and the technician Dennis took it as a personal challenge to find this small leak, and after much testing they found the problem and fixed it up - no charge. This kind of service is what I knew I would receive, and why I keep coming back to Westgate Chev. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Brent Bowes