Westgate Chevrolet

10145 178 Street Northwest,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E4
Westgate Chevrolet Info
About Westgate Chevrolet

The legend of the Chevy Farm is Westgate Chevrolet, your premier Chevrolet dealer in Edmonton and throughout Alberta. We invite you to come down and discover the secret to our success. We've been in business since 1976: We offer exceptional new Chevrolet vehicles, top-quality used cars and trucks, and the best customer service to be found in the province! Conveniently located mere minutes from West Edmonton Mall and just off Stony Plain Road, our family-owned and -operated business has been meeting the automotive needs of motorists in Edmonton and surrounding areas for over 35 years. From family sedans to workhorse trucks and economical sub-compacts, Chevrolet offers reliable, affordable and fun-to-drive vehicles to fit every need and budget. We invite you to schedule a test drive of your model of choice, or request a price quote to receive a personalized reply without delay. You can also count on benefiting from a money-saving, convenient financing solution when you come to Westgate Chevrolet for your next vehicle. Get pre-approved for credit today! And if your current vehicle is in need of servicing, know that we have unmatched expertise in Chevrolet products and technologies at our professional Goodwrench service department. For maximum convenience, you can schedule your next appointment directly online! Don’t entrust your vehicle or your next purchasing decision to just anyone - contact us to speak with the friendly and professional experts at Westgate Chevrolet, and experience the legend of the Chevy Farm!

About Westgate Chevrolet Learn More

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles
  • Carproof report available on all Used Vehicles
  • In House Box Liner install available
Ken
3/17/2015

"A great used car buying experience"

I had been to a few other local dealerships looking for a low mileage, Cadillac CTS4. I found exactly what I was looking for at Westgate. Grant took the time to let me look over the car at my liesure, with no pressure but was right there if I had a question. He is an easy going guy to deal with and is knowledgeable about the vehicles that he is selling. I appreciated the extras offered before purchasing the car and if there was an item offered that I didn't want, he didn't force the issue. This is the second vehicle that I purchased from Westgate and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Sharon
2/11/2015

"Good experience"

They were very helpful and friendly at Westgate Chevrolet. We are very happy with our slightly used vehicle. The only complaint would be it was not cleaned that well before we picked it up.

Westgate Chevrolet responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thanks for the input Sharon - we appreciate the opportunity to improve

jump209
2/06/2015

"If you want the best service come here "

Just got my truck back after the accident if you want your cehicle fixed right take to west gate chevy farm their people will fix it right and make sure that you are taken care of too. Thank you west gate chevy. a few years ago i purchased a van from west gate i was treated so great then that when i got into this accident i had the insurance company take my vehicle there for its repairs and i just a have to say great job guys always a pleasure.

Nathan - Auto Body Shop

JonasHotelManager
11/19/2014

" Old man is bitter being a used car salesman. "

Please no matter how desperate you are do not buy from this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had purchased a Volvo for a good price and the sales man told me it would be done by Wednesday afternoon. When I called on that day I was told it would be Friday with no promises and that a check engine light had come on? I'm impressed that it did not com on when I was test driving it but now it had. When I asked if they would be willing to provide me with a loaner car for the 2 days the mood changed the manager spoke to me like his ugly stepchild even told me to take my check back and shove it !!!! I really wanted the car so I tried to speak to him to make this work. I even said "lets start again because there is no reason to treat me this way" he kept interrupting me with condescending answers and would not let me speak. "Im the boss take it or leave it " "we don't need the money we have 4 million $ in cars" " do you want your check back" when I tied to speak to the real boss he said he had work with him for 28 years snubbed me off and did nothing at all. I pulled the deal. I now realize that he obviously is not a good communicator the way he treated the salesman (Earl). I feel bad for any staff that work under them and URGE you not to buy or service you vehicle here. Crosstown gave me good service, Lexus gave my wife a great deal with out this mess please STAY AWAY ! they feel because they have been around for years they are un-touchable. I thank you for reading this good luck !

Westgate Chevrolet responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We work hard to provide an excellent customer experience each and every time someone chooses to visit our dealership. It is never our intent to have someone leave unhappy or dissatisfied.

clint mcculloch
10/23/2014

"Nancy with internet/used sales"

Nancy first contacted me approx. 6 months ago when I showed interest in a truck that was online. My wife and I had decided before even looking at it in person it wasn't what we were looking for. So 6 months later I showed interest in another truck they had and low and behold Nancy contacted me again and we are glad she did. I have never had an experience buying a vehicle (bought lots) where I at no point in time felt pushed into making a decision, felt like I was being treated unfairly, or felt like I was not getting a fair deal. Every person she introduced us to the day we picked up our vehicle was very polite and happy to hand out their business card and say "If you need anything just call". We plan on buying another vehicle in the next couple of years and our first stop will be Westgate.(Nancy) Thank you very much for everything, we absolutely appreciate it.

gary.wurtz.180
10/20/2014

"Nancy Manke used sales- Westgate Chevrolet"

Dealt with Nancy Manke. Nancy was very friendly and knowledgeable. Westgate is very lucky to have a individual like Nancy. Thank you Nancy, Sherri and Doug for all your help and assistance in the sale of my vehicle. :)

Gordon.
10/05/2014

"Customer Service Excellence!"

I am happy to have had the opportunity to have met the Westgate team and to have become one of Nancy’s clients. My experience was a long distance one that began through a series of email enquiries on the purchase of a 2012 Silverado. Immediately dealing with Nancy, I felt confident, comfortable and knew that I was in good hands. I saw the truck on Westgate’s website and was unable to view in person and road test, I reside in Fort McMurray. Nancy took the time to explain all, took the truck for a spin and was my eyes and ears on the ground as if I had done. Through a series of conversations and emails all that was relayed to me was in line with my expectations and in fact upon seeing the truck in person on the collection day my expectations were exceeded! Not only was the truck everything and more than I expected, my entire experience at Westgate that morning was second to none! Nancy was off on the day that I was able to travel down to collect the truck but had prearranged and prepared all which went very smoothly. Nancy placed me in the hands of Greg Titmarsh on the day of collection, my family and I flew to Edmonton on the morning to spend the weekend. Greg took care of us all and ensured that my family and I were comfortable and taken care of whilst conducting all transactions. He took the time to explain everything to us including my 5 and 7 year old daughters and we did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. I truly appreciate the time that Nancy took to enable me to feel comfortable and secure to conduct this long distance transaction and never once did I feel that I was just another customer, I thank Nancy and Greg for that and I am truly happy to have become one of Westgate’s clients!

clayton.safron
9/25/2014

"Excellent experience buying a new truck"

Buying a truck at a young age I was treated with respect that others lacked. Everyone was very friendly and worked very hard putting me into the truck I wanted. They were very patient while I made my decision and we finally agreed on a price. Overall it was an excellent experience buying from westgate chevrolet.

skricken
9/19/2014

"Great experience at Westgate"

Grant Dewar greeted me in the lot as I looked at what seemed to be a very well kept Ford Sport Trak. I mention the brand because purchasing something other than a Chevy at a dealership may not be a good idea. Not with Grant. He was considerate, asked good questions and understood our need for a reliable vehicle to make it through Edmonton's winters. He arranged a test drive. We found a bit of a vibration which needed some attention. Grant was certain that we would be satisfied once the inspection was completed. The truck was inspected and everything was taken care of. Dennis, the maintenance technician, did a thorough job, and I was very pleased to find out they repaired a number of things which I wasn't expecting. New Tires, some rotors etc. They cared like it was their own vehicle. After I few days, I noticed the emergency brake wasn't working properly. Grant booked me an appointment and Wayne Wood made it happen.Grant went above and beyond to help us. He made our experience very enjoyable and even fun. The truck was repaired, plus Dennis noticed a seal which he fixed, "just because". I highly recommend Grant and the team at Westgate Chevrolet.

Dennis, Maintenance Technician

kelso4life
9/05/2014

"Happy Happy Customer!"

Finding the right car for you can be very scary. Working with Mike actually made the experience very fun and entertaining! Mike was also very friendly and organized. (he is a super funny guy.) Mike knew what he was talking about and explained every step of purchasing the car easy to understand. This was my first car purchase so it was scary but I am extremely happy with my new Sonic and I will most definitely be sending friends that want Chevrolet over to Mike at Westgate Chevy!! Thanks again for the car!!! VROOOM! .........Kelsey Materi

Reviews of Nancy Manke