Westgate Chevrolet

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Consultant

April 17, 2017

"Honest and friendly"

- msteen67

The two people they have working this body shop are truly amazing people. Jen was very helpful and friendly. Nathan is a fine young man who treats the business as if it were his own. I brought my vehicle here and it was more than just another job. Nathan wrote my estimate, quoted me fairly, and treated me with respect. I had gone to several body shops for estimates but this was by far the best quote and experience. My rental coverage was up and Nathan was kind enough to spot me a vehicle for a day while my car was getting complete. To top everything off they did an outstanding job detailing my vehicle. FREE OF CHARGE! Nathan thank you and your team for the amazing experience. I will most definitely be back and recommend all my friends and family to Westgate Chevrolet. Micheal Steen

Nathan Murti

February 10, 2017

"Extremely Pleased"

- Hanna

When I initially came to WestGate Chevrolet to trade in my car for a used vehicle I didn't have a clue as to what I wanted! Taylor Ruthenburg was the sales associate who graciously and patiently helped me every step of the way. His vast knowledge on vehicles was extremely handy for the many questions I constantly had. He helped me find the best vehicle for me, a beautiful Impala SS. I am extremely happy with it and the service provided!

Taylor Ruthenburg

February 08, 2017

"Amazing"

- Vanessa James

An amazing experience after having a not so good experience elsewhere. The entire team at Westgate Chevrolet was accommodating, personable, informative and efficient. I felt like a member of the family and it was a superior feeling all around. A special thanks to Teresa Anderson. She made this happen. What a great lady!

Teresa Anderson
Dave Barber

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Earn Aeroplan Miles Here!
  • GM Optimum Certified Used Vehicles