Western GMC Buick

Aaron Walker, New Vehicle Sales, Western GMC Buick

Aaron Walker

New Vehicle Sales

September 21, 2017

"Treated with respect and honesty"

- Arnold Jackson

Hi Jason Warkentin was the dealer I dealt with. He came in with a lower price than my regular dealership. He said as long as I didn't use the price I gave him to try to get others to better the deal he would give me the best price he could. I told him that if he did what he said he would then i would deal only with him as I respect honesty. When he came back with the price I knew I wouldn't deal with anyone else. I got the vehicle I wanted at the best price I could find. The deal was struck immediately and I now have a brand new Acadia. Thanks Jason and Western Gm for making my experience one of the easiest I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. I would and do recommend Western Gm to anyone wanting a fair and quick deal. Arnold Jackson

September 20, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service"

- SR19

I would 100% recommend buying your vehicle from Western GMC. I have never met a Salesman more dedicated to making sure his customer is happy than Aaron Walker. From the start Aaron was polite and knowledgeable; knowing exactly which vehicle was going to give me what I needed out of it in a price range I could afford. He was efficient in having my deal done and vehicle ready in a short amount of time. The finance team got my approval quickly and had me on my way. Aaron's knowledge of the vehicles is great and showed me exactly how to set up my vehicle the way I wanted it. I will go back and continue to buy my vehicles from Aaron.

Aaron Walker
Chantal Geddes
Matthew Winterhalt

September 20, 2017

"Fantastic customer experience"

- Bjarvis

Visiting a car dealership is not an experience I typically enjoy. I had been shopping for a truck over a couple weeks and had experienced high pressure sales from salesmen from other dealerships. It was a different experience at Western GM. Jason was very upfront with the benefits of GM without bashing the competition. It was no pressure, I got a deal I was pleased with and he has kept in touch to make sure I'm fully satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend the dealership and Jason as well.

Matt Lockington