Western GMC Buick

18325 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1C6

671 Reviews of Western GMC Buick

September 21, 2017

"Treated with respect and honesty"

- Arnold Jackson

Hi Jason Warkentin was the dealer I dealt with. He came in with a lower price than my regular dealership. He said as long as I didn't use the price I gave him to try to get others to better the deal he would give me the best price he could. I told him that if he did what he said he would then i would deal only with him as I respect honesty. When he came back with the price I knew I wouldn't deal with anyone else. I got the vehicle I wanted at the best price I could find. The deal was struck immediately and I now have a brand new Acadia. Thanks Jason and Western Gm for making my experience one of the easiest I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. I would and do recommend Western Gm to anyone wanting a fair and quick deal. Arnold Jackson

September 20, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service"

- SR19

I would 100% recommend buying your vehicle from Western GMC. I have never met a Salesman more dedicated to making sure his customer is happy than Aaron Walker. From the start Aaron was polite and knowledgeable; knowing exactly which vehicle was going to give me what I needed out of it in a price range I could afford. He was efficient in having my deal done and vehicle ready in a short amount of time. The finance team got my approval quickly and had me on my way. Aaron's knowledge of the vehicles is great and showed me exactly how to set up my vehicle the way I wanted it. I will go back and continue to buy my vehicles from Aaron.

Aaron Walker
September 20, 2017

"Fantastic customer experience"

- Bjarvis

Visiting a car dealership is not an experience I typically enjoy. I had been shopping for a truck over a couple weeks and had experienced high pressure sales from salesmen from other dealerships. It was a different experience at Western GM. Jason was very upfront with the benefits of GM without bashing the competition. It was no pressure, I got a deal I was pleased with and he has kept in touch to make sure I'm fully satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend the dealership and Jason as well.

Matt Lockington
Shawn Green
September 19, 2017

"Great customer service ! "

- Kristen Wood

Front the moment we walked in the door Aaron greeted us with a smile and a handshake, from there on out I knew this is where I wanted to buy! I will definitely be back to see Aaron and the crew from western gmc

Aaron Walker
September 19, 2017

"Thank you Jason Warkentin"

- Garett McLean

After contacting several dealerships and of different companies I decided that a Canyon would best suit my needs. I contacted Western GMC and asked for an honest and decent sales person. Jason Warkentin was assigned to me and the service was excellent. He didn't try to upsell me and listened to what I wanted. After searching he was able to track down a vehicle outside of the city for me. He also informed me of the incentives GMC had and I feel I received fair deal. All in all it was the relaxed no BS service I was after, and I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. Another mention is to Matthew Winterhalt who helped facilitate the financing end of things which went very smooth. Thank you Jason and Matthew for your help.

"New (to me) vehicle"

- Christina

Thank you for everyone that helped me in the purchase of my new Cadillac. From start to finish, test drives, comparisons, questions and finally setting me up and showing me how to use everything in my, new, to me, car! I've never dealt with a dealership on my and I can say it was a great experience! Thanks again everyone!

Jamie Brandt
David Cormier
September 17, 2017

"They went the extra mile "

- Tetra

Well it all started with cursing western web site...seen truck that I was interested in...email Jason...i swear it was 5 minutes and the phone rang.We talked and I said I would come by and go for a ride. We had a few hurdles to get over because I was from Ontario..no problem for these guys. Allan Walker the sales manager even called me and gave me his private cell number. I Scotia bank took their sweet time and the deal almost didn't happen..it was on a Friday and the bank was slow to respond..I had a plane ticket home and wasn't going to waste it..I was assured that everything would work out and it did. Great team at western ..a real pleasure ! Thanks Doug Walker

Alan Walker
Rebecca Gottfried
September 15, 2017

"One of Life's Pleasures - Now!"

- Dean

I used to dread buying a car but going to this dealership has turned me around.....Aaron not only listened to us but heard our words. He worked on our behalf to get us a fair price on our new vehicle. Matthew & Chantal in finance were organized, professional & very helpful as well.

Aaron Peterson
September 13, 2017

"Repair (replace) rear suspension compressor and sensor."

- buick2011

I am always pleased with the reception and service I receive at western GMC Buick. excellent people right from the service adviser (Cindy Smith) to the service manager ( Don Fricker ). the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

Gerry Frigon
Cindy Smith
Don Fricker
September 13, 2017

"Recall"

- Vorlon

Highly recommended. I am always impressed during my visits, the level of service and customer support is amazing, I am extremely happy with the personal service provided by the team at Western GMC. Unlike some dealerships, the people at Western GMC actually care about me, my vehicle, and they stand behind their product with pride, hard work, and excellence. They have earned customer loyalty from me, and that is not easy. Western GMC, Thank you.

Cindy Smith