West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Ashleylak
4-29-2016

"So happy!"

Went to see Kip Rosvold about trading in my Ford Escape for a smaller car with cheaper payments. He worked tirelessly to get me the best deal all the while being forward and upfront with me. I went to a different Hyundai dealership first and almost signed a contract with a variable interest rate which j was NOT informed of. The team at west end Hyundai explained it all to me and I was relieved I ended up in hands of these very capable people. It was a very pleasant experience working the the team from west end Hyundai!!! I would recommend them to anyone at anytime!

May 05, 2016

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Lyuda
4-28-2016

"Excellent service-Lyuda"

Recently bought my new car Elantra and I love it I had a great experience . The service and sales support was excellent ,and truthful to the end. I do appreciate sales person Alan. He was great,very friendly an honest man. He consulted to get me to the best possible deal. Would recommend anyone who can contact him and get a wonderful buying journey.

Alan Sugiyama

May 05, 2016

Hi Lyuda! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Edmontongirl
4-24-2016

"Wonderful Experience Buying Our Tuscon!"

We had a very positive experience buying our Tuscon. We looked at a few dealership and found this dealership to be the most professional. We live in Spruce Grove but purchasing and servicing our vehicle at West Edmonton Hyundai is worth the drive. Staff our more knowledgeable and there is better customer service here than the other 2 Hyundai dealerships we looked at. Our salesmen Cody did a great job of showing us the vehicle when we picked it up and followed up with us after our purchase. Nora our Finance rep was great too and did not try and push any of the extra products. We would definitely recommend this dealership!

April 28, 2016

HELLO EDMONTON GIRL! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

akelou
4-22-2016

"Excellent in all respects"

We were very happy with the excellent service from the salesman (Cody) and the manager Coby and all the others we met with. The assistance with understanding the many new features that we were not familiar with was excellent.

Cody Ronning

April 28, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

car buyer
4-13-2016

"Professional, No Pressure"

Took their time, there was no pressure, they were there at the time a made the appointment for, they were available for me at the time I was supposed to pick up the car. Overall a good experience.

Sher
4-13-2016

"Professional, Pleasant, Positive Experience!"

I just bought a used Santa Fe from West Edmonton Hyundai and I could not be happier. Levi Nelson helped me with from the moment I walked in, to test driving the vehicle and making sure everything was perfectly in place for me to be happy driving away with my new wheels. Levi was extremely professional and friendly, and he never made me feel uncomfortable or pressured into any kind of deal. I also dealt with several other folks at the dealership the second day (a different Levi and the Used Car Sales Manager) when I returned to the dealership, and they kindly attended to the questions and requests that I had with respect to the vehicle in order to make sure I would be happy with my purchase. I was very pleased with the service from the beginning to the end of the deal. Thank you Levi and to the rest of you at West Edmonton Hyundai for such a positive experience, and for making me so happy to drive away with my used Tonka that felt like new and smelled like gold :).

April 13, 2016

Hi Sher! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

JDM049
4-11-2016

"World Class & Professional!"

I have experienced a number of automobile dealerships, but, none that come close to West Edmonton Hyundai. Levi was knowledgeable and friendly, and did not hesitate to bring in Jerry as the Luxury Product Specialist to ensure that when I drove off the lot I was totally comfortable with my new Genesis. When it came to being treated right, financially, Dwayne and Levi worked tirelessly to arrive at a transaction that everyone could celebrate as a "good deal". Super car, super service, and a super team to support my Genesis experience for years to come. Couldn't ask for more...simply World Class!

April 13, 2016

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Rossco
4-09-2016

"Santa Fe"

Alan Sugiyama has excellent product knowledge,patience,and this made the experience stress free. Recommend Alan and West Edmonton Hyundai to all of my friends.

April 13, 2016

Hi Rossco! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

sherminkadiwal
4-09-2016

"Happy with our purchase "

Bought a used 2008 Mazda 5 and we are happy with our purchase. Thank you Tom for the best customer service and we really appreciate all the help.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. I hope that you are happy now with the car. Have fun driving it!

Happy customer
4-01-2016

"Fantastic customer service! Very knowledgeable staff."

We received exceptional service from the moment we walked in. Staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They readily answered all of our questions and were eager to help us find what we were looking for. I would highly recommend this dealership and we look forward to doing business with them.

Devon Gillis

April 01, 2016

Hi Justin and April! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family! ~ Pia Liberty

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama