West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
DonRav
2-04-2016

"Great Service"

I enjoyed working with the entire team. They were all very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you so much. I love my car!

February 04, 2016

Hello Wendy! Thank you for taking time to write a good review and for the kind words for the whole team. We appreciate it so much! It was fun dealing with you. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai family!

thespicelady
2-03-2016

"Unbelievable"

My husband and I went to check out the crossovers on Saturday just for a look see. We had no intentions of buying a car that day but were planning to buy in June or July. Sat in the Sante Fe and Sante Fe Sport and it was unbelievable for all the bells and whistles you got in this luxurious crossovers. I have driven my Acura MDX for 12 years and believed I would buy an Acura RDX because it fit my needs. Honestly, I thought I was in an Acura when I sat in the Sante Fe in the way it looked, felt and the workmanship in it. This is were we met Josh our sales person who took interest in what we were looking for and provided all the information despite my husband giving him a hard time. Josh took it stride and smiled. We took on a test drive and we were sold by the quietness and the way the Sante Fe Sport handled. Needless to say we bought it that day and we couldn't be happier. Nora assisted us with financing and she was exceptional and a lot of fun. No stress, no fuss and no pressure. Buying a Hyuandai Sante Fe was a breeze. Thank you Josh, Nora and Ali:)

February 03, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. We have had fun dealing with you guys. Please don't hesitate to contact Josh or anybody here from the dealership if you have questions regarding your purchase. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai family!

Louise
2-01-2016

"Fantastic customer service "

At this dealership customer service was second to none. Levi in sales was amazing from test drive to delivery. Ali the sales manager made sure that we received the very best deal and Nora in finance made sure that we were well informed in all our options for protection and insurances. There was no pressure to buy and they made the experience very comfortable. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle and wants to have a great experience doing so.

February 03, 2016

Hello Louise! Thank you for the kind words. As well as we want to thank you for the opportunity that you gave us; dealing with you was fun! Thank you for trusting us. Please don't hesitate to call Levi or anybody here in the dealership regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Welcome to the Hyundai Family and congratulations!

PAT
2-01-2016

"AWESOME dealership!"

The whole trade-in and purchasing process was super smooth, and the sales (Pia) was super friendly, and thoughtful. Everyone in the store worked as a team, and made my shopping experience smooth and enjoyable. Most importantly, they were fair about the deal, unlike some other dealership who always wanted to rib-off the customers.

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the good review and for the kind words Patrick! Dealing with you was fun! Thank you for the opportunity that you gave us and thank you for trusting us. Again, please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Congratulations!

S&B COOPER
1-31-2016

"They go above and beyond here! Great team!"

We dealt with Alan as our sales person, but many other of the team as well, Ali, Devon, Nora and even met the owner the day we purchased our vehicle! Everyone else in the building always greeted us with a smile, an offer of coffee, etc. each/every time we came by. Alan is definitely doing what he should be doing... he is a great sales person - thinking with a "put the customer first" attitude and he's just easy to be working with, no pressure, accommodating and friendly. Ali and Devon were just awesome too, the same can-do helpful attitudes, no pressure and just pleasant to deal with. Same with Nora in Finance department, no pressure to buy, but educating us with good information and leaving decisions up to us - what a refreshing approach! They all gave us all the information that we needed to make our decision on a vehicle - without once trashing their competition - very classy! The owner was a pretty great guy too making some fun conversation and thanking us for our purchase! We shopped a long time and finally down to two options: a Santa Fe Sport Adventure package vs. Toyota Highlander Ltd....and given the overall package these guys could give us we chose the Santa Fe yesterday! Can't wait to pick it up! We felt very welcomed in the dealership and it definitely IS a family atmosphere in there. Thanks for the "excellent" experience in new vehicle shopping West Ed Hyundai Team! S & B Cooper

February 01, 2016

What a pleasant words from you Mr. and Mrs. Cooper! We thank you so much for the opportunity that you gave us; dealing with you was fun! Thank you for trusting us. And yes, we are a big family here and we work as a team. Please don't hesitate to call Alan or anybody here in the dealership regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Welcome to the Hyundai Family and congratulations!

joanne27
1-30-2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

The employees were very helpful and friendly. As a first-time car-buyer, they assist and explained in details everything that I must know in regards with the vehicle I am buying. The sales staff offered me options that could save me up some dollars! They even gave me presents such as the LED TV and car accessories! There was a deep scratch in front of the vehicle but they immediately attend to it, by replacing the vehicle right away! Thank you for all your help, Hyundai West Edmonton staff!

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the good review and for the kind words Joanne! Dealing with you was fun! Thank you for the opportunity that you gave us and thank you for trusting us. Again, please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

bigwilliec
1-28-2016

"Quick and painless"

Answered all my questions, sorted out any post-purchase hiccups, tons of communication. First new car in 14 years, and they made the experience fun, and affordable. Thanks!

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the good review and for the kind words Will! Dealing with you was fun! Thank you for the opportunity that you gave us and thank you for trusting us. Again, please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai family!

mahmoud1967
1-26-2016

"Great Dealership and Wonderful Team"

Employee at West Edmonton Hyundai were very helpful and professional. Alan was a great salesperson , he explained the detail and not to pushy, Alireza was very pleasant and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership and Alan to others looking to buy a car.

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the good review and for the kind words Mahmoud! Dealing with you was fun! Thank you for the opportunity that you gave us and thank you for trusting us. Again, please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions regarding your purchase and we are happy to help. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai family!

Joyce
1-23-2016

"Great Dealership and Wonderful Staff"

Employess at West Edmonton Hytundai were extremely helpful, friendly and professional which made for a very positive car buying experience Alan was a super salesperson who made every effort to ease my car buying anxiety A[ireza was fair and accommodating President Dwayne Nelson was very helpful to me as well I would highly recommend this dealership to others looking to buy a car Only con I can think of was the Smart Advantage fee added to the price of the vehicle

January 23, 2016

Hello Joyce! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for Allan and for us. It was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call Allan or anybody here in the dealership if you have questions regarding your purchase and we will be happy to help. We hope that you enjoy your new ride and thank you again for trusting us.

KB88
1-21-2016

"My Experience at West Edmonton Hyundai"

Great dealership experience. Very friendly employees they really know what they are doing and most importantly, they don't try to take advantage of their customers. No pressure dealership ! Great service and Liberty was my salesperson. She knew what she was doing and did not waste any of my time. She has excellent communication skills and listens to you very well. Bought a new Elantra and got lifetime free oil change and other packages on car. Excellent place to buy a car.

January 21, 2016

Hello KB! Thank you for taking time to write this great review for Liberty and for us. Thank you for the kind words: for giving us the opportunity: and for trusting us! Please don't hesitate to call Liberty or anybody here from the dealership for future assistance with regards to your Elantra. Welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Reviews of Alireza Khoshnavaz