West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Oliver Belbis Canja
6-23-2016

"Great Experience"

I must say it was an amazing experience we came to this dealership last June 11 and when we came one of the sales representative greeted us his name is Jordan Page and his the one who entertained us very helpful and we enjoy talking to him we have a great experience and also ahmed but need to do improvement with the finance representative because she have a little attitude especially when we didn't get her offer she's a little bit rude her name is Nicole Lam. but over all we have a great experience . thumbs up to Jordan Page and Ahmed Salem

June 24, 2016

Hi Oliver! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Ovus
6-19-2016

"Amazing Experience with Alan and the rest of the team"

I must say it was an excellent and amazing experience from the first day i drove into the dealership and met Alan in the front door as the sales person. He showed me different cars and let me go without the push to make a decision the same day like other dealers i have dealt with. Your financing method and terms are printed and given to you to see and you are left to consider your options. In all it was a good experience especially with Alan and Nora in the financing process.

June 24, 2016

Hi Ovus! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Never again
5-28-2016

"Double check everything..they don't. ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOW!!!"

UPDATE....... They had my car for almost 2 weeks. I have the car back and the trunk is still filling with water. I have a 2 year old son and worried for mold. I brought this up as a concern, and I can't really say how long the car has been leaking. The dealers response was it didn't smell moldy. Interior was not removed and checked.hmmm! The dealer is going to try again to fix, and they seem to be ok about trying getting the leak fixed. I seem to be more concerned about the possible mold then them. I am going to get a YouTube vid together with pictures of the water, the bad alignment of the panels before and after.( so you can judge for yourself, and to keep in mind when buying a new vehicle) After alignment, the gaps on the trunk are the biggest on any car I've ever seen....... But hey, at least it even on both sides.(I'll put a link if allowed) WEST EDMONTON HYUNDAI..........NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! Buying a new car is supposed to be a great fun time............ If you sell a subpar item, own up to it.... Bought a Hyundai Elantra (2016) in Jan 2016. Sales was good, and got a fair price. Later noticed ( when warmer out) that the rear door and trunk were not lined up very good. (Looked like was in a accident and not repaired good). Took into dealer, they had the car for 4 days. They sent it out to auto body shop. The service dept was terrible for keeping me updated, and I was without a vehicle for 4 days. And I got the car back, and now when it rains my trunk gets filled with water. I have to wait 2 weeks to get a loner car..... And to get car fixed. I can't believe a brand-new car has such bad alignment on it's panels .

SN2016
5-25-2016

"Great experience. "

This is a great dealership with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Have bought two vehicles from them over the last three years and consistently great buying experience.

June 24, 2016

Hello sir! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

G-5.0
5-20-2016

"West Edmonton Hyundai – Turns my dream car in to a reality! "

Buying a new car can be a very painful and a lengthy experience – however, the team at West Edmonton Hyundai made it possible in 2 days with an amazing price! My experience at this dealership was awesome! I’m very happy with me new Genesis 5.0 and loving the drive every day. For people looking to buy a new car my advice to them is to shop around and before you put the pen to paper make a visit to the West Edmonton Hyundai Showroom. People visiting should speak with Alireza the sales manager and he will take care of everything else. My experience with both the managers Ali and Ocean was great and I would definitely recommend my family and friends to visit them before signing a deal. No BS, best price and an amazing experience! The support from the team at West Edmonton Hyundai didn’t just stop after the sale was done – it continued through till the finance office, where Nora did her magic and sweetened the deal with some additional add-ons with a marginal increase in price. In all, saving the best for the last – what an amazing experience I had with the sales rep Alan. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and trust worthy! One of the best things I liked was the fact if he didn’t know an answer to my question he would go and find the right person to get me the correct answer – something I found very hard to find in my car shopping experience. As for the Items in the deal I got - Car - 3M Package (They upgraded me to a different product SUN-Tech which was even better) - Under coating + Rust Protection - Paint Protection - Leather Protection - 2 way remote Hyundai car starter - Maximum additional warranty (8 years – 160K) The only thing I have been missing since I got this car is All weather mats. I would recommend getting the custom fitting all weather mats as generic ones REALLY DON’T work (yes I bought some and they didn’t work – money wasted.) To close - Thank You Alan. Thank You, West Edmonton Hyundai for making my dream come true!

Ocean (Ahmed)

June 24, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Joanne
5-11-2016

"Not that pushy.."

It was a great experience. Sales rep not that pushy but accommodating. You get to decide on you own without too much influence from the usual sales talk.

June 24, 2016

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Gramma
5-08-2016

"Well taken care of by Joel. "

Overall good service. Showed us the vehicle we were interested in. Spent time with us to answer all our questions. Joel was very friendly and went above and beyond in his customer service.

Joel Sapara

June 24, 2016

Hi Gramma! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Jeremy
5-08-2016

"Friendly and knowledgable "

After going to a few dealerships prior to coming to west end Hyundai it was nice to not have to give up my first born to just get a price quoted to me. I mean cmon do I really have to commit with my credit card and licence just to get an idea of the price. They deal with the customer in a fair no-pressure way that doesn't make you feel like you just "dropped the soap". In fact dealing with Rodney in sales who has experience in both sales and the service department makes you more confident that he actually understands the product and cares about his job. The staff occupied my two daughters letting us focus on what we were doing. Also negotiating with Ocean and Ali made the experience more enjoyable with their relaxed and humorous nature. They are the kind of sales staff that make you feel welcome. Thanks. Hopefully the next dealings we have with any service or warranty concerns go as smooth.

Rodney Phaneuf
Kevin Moodie
Ocean

June 24, 2016

Hi Jeremy! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Dony
5-06-2016

"Fair dealing and great customer service"

I had been dreading buying a new vehicle. After trying more than a half dozen dealerships and being hustled by most of them, I arrived at West Edmonton Hyundai and was greeted by a very honest and customer oriented sales person who guided me through the process and helped me to purchase a great vehicle at what I believe to be a fair price. He followed through, explaining the controls and providing needed information.

Joel Sapara
Kevin Moodie

June 24, 2016

hi Dony! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Ashleylak
4-29-2016

"So happy!"

Went to see Kip Rosvold about trading in my Ford Escape for a smaller car with cheaper payments. He worked tirelessly to get me the best deal all the while being forward and upfront with me. I went to a different Hyundai dealership first and almost signed a contract with a variable interest rate which j was NOT informed of. The team at west end Hyundai explained it all to me and I was relieved I ended up in hands of these very capable people. It was a very pleasant experience working the the team from west end Hyundai!!! I would recommend them to anyone at anytime!

May 05, 2016

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama