West Edmonton Hyundai

Alireza Khoshnavaz

January 07, 2017

"Great Service"

- David

Friendly staff. They loaned me a brand new vehicle to use for a week while the vehicle I ordered was being brought in to the dealership.

December 20, 2016

"This place is garbage."

- codyarnell1216

My girlfriend Got a SUV from here about a year and a half ago. Allan was nice to deal with however we were totally misled when purchase a maintenence protection plan. We were told to pay a certain amount of money up front and then we would get free oil changes and the odd time have to pay an additional fee for other work. SUV has 40000kms on it now and last three times we have been in for service we were told we HAD to pay anywhere from $100 to $450 for things such as air filters, fluids flushes. Biggest scam ever. I have the same plan on my Fusion under ford (which I paid the same amount for) and not only do they replace all those small things but I can also take it anywhere in Canada or the US where as the Hyundai plan restricts you to the dealership you purchase the vehicle. Biggest joke of a dealership and a horrible brand. Do not go here for anything. I would rate a zero but it makes me write a 1 minimum.

December 19, 2016

"Well Done - Thank You"

- Farrider

Thanks to Alex and Ali for providing a great buying experience on Thursday. They were willing to work with us and then go the extra mile. Very impressed with Alex's proactive approach. Having the service truck deliver the summer tires directly to our home was well above anything we had anticipated from a dealer. Great job and thanks again, we will be back.

• Special Credit Finance