West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Extended Warranty Dealer
  • Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Jan
7/01/2015

"great team from sales to finance"

Dealing with them is very smooth even if we took about 2 weeks to decide on a vehicle. Our salesman Alan took care of us and also their sales manager Danny and Finance Kevin were very easy to deal with. They are not pushy but will be following up and updating you on your status. They gave fast results when it comes to bank dealings. Great team and recommending them to whoever wants a good car and a great team to deal with.

Kevin Moodie

pamela
6/21/2015

"west edmonton hyundai"

our salesman Alan Sugiyama was excellent. he was not pushy and was very informative. we had a good experience overall and ended up purchasing a new car.

Kevin moodie

Carlos & Beatriz
6/19/2015

"Santa Fe and Elantra purchases"

We had decide to purchase two vehicles after having our current cars for almost 9 years. Hyundai was one of our probable options. We stopped at West Edmonton Hyundai just for look and we found very kind, service oriented, and helpful staff. First Joe Schweier , Sales who gave us a complete information about the vehicles. Then Kevin Moodie, Finance Manager helped us on giving additional information on additional services, financing and coverage plans. People was very receptive to our questions and proposals and finally we had a satisfactory deal for two brand new and full equipped vehicles. Joe Schweier have been in touch several times the sale to follow up how things are going which is much appreciated. We recommend this dealer. Carlos & Beatriz

Kevin Moodie, Finance Manager

Fort Mac gal
6/11/2015

"Santa Fe purchase"

I had a great experience at this dealership - went to look and ended up buying a new suv. The sales and management team were very knowledgeable and approachable. Jerry reviewed and/or set up every feature in my new vehicle. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Rae
6/10/2015

"Going Above-and-Beyond"

Before coming to West End Hyundai, as a first-time-new-car-buyer, I was a bit skeptical due to recent bad experiences with other car dealerships. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted very warmly and never ever felt pressured into making on-the-spot decisions. West End Hyundai found a car that met my personal tastes, needs and budget! Not only that, but they went above-and-beyond with their service by helping me shop around for the best insurance and helping me get around the city to the bank, registry and insurer for my car. Kip, my salesmen, and Kevin , the financing manager, were very knowledgeable and never left me in the dark about anything that was going on. They always kept my best interests in mind and always kept solid communication with me throughout the whole process! I would highly recommend coming here to buy a car! Absolutely wonderful service!!!

Farrider
6/09/2015

"The way it should be"

Thank you to both Ben and Joey for making this weekend's car purchase exemplary. The entire dealership experience was professional and well done. Joey knew about the car we were interested in, provided a “no pressure” experience and ensured that we (as purchasers) were fully informed. He is an excellent brand representative. Ben, the Used Vehicle Sales Manager, walked us through the process and we were able to conclude a fair deal. West Edmonton Hyundai is a model for other dealerships and how this type of transaction should be done. Well done Guys!

Ben

NewTucson
6/04/2015

"Great Experience "

We just picked up our new Tuscon, and we love it. Our experience from West End Hyundai was incredible. From the time we walked in, the service we received from Joe and Ali the Sales Manager was amazing. They were more than accommodating, and true to their word. There was no surprises or hidden cost. Everything went very smooth and i would definitely recommend to choose West End Hyundai, and i will be returning.

edmonton 12
6/03/2015

"awesome experience"

I just bought a new car and I must say that everyone was more than helpful in helping me out. I dealt with Levi Nelson and I am very glad that I did so. Before leaving Alan Sugiyama explained everything about the car. Thanks to all the personnel at the dealership.

Brad
6/02/2015

"Honest & Knowledgeable"

I stopped in at lunch to look at the Sante Fe and was met by a young salesman named Levi. At first I did not expect that a young man would have very much knowledge about the vehicle but after we got in the vehicle to take a spin I was amazed at how much he knew about the vehicle and the dealership. He was very personable and I sensed that he was honest and really wanted to get me a deal that I would feel comfortable with. After the test drive he had some pricing for me within 10 minutes of the two models I was interested in. He told me to take them home and think about the offer and get back to him the next day. I was amazed that there was no pressure to get me signed up before I left the showroom and the pricing was in the ballpark of what my research had determined. Unfortunately I did buy a vehicle from another dealer who probably took a bit of a loss but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed dealing with Levi. I was treated fairly and with respect and at no time did I feel like I was being pressured into signing on the dotted line. I would recommend anyone to deal with Levi, you will not be disappointed.

Craig
5/31/2015

"Alan - We'll be back"

I just bought my first new car at West ED Hyundai. Alan Sugiyama, who also sold my sister was a car, was pretty much the opposite of what you would expect from a car salesmen. He walked up, shook my hand, then he listened, he listened to be explain my situation, my budget constants, and my wants before he started making suggestions. It was an extremely low pressure sales situation, and at the same time I had every confidence in Alan's knowledge and integrity. I would highly recommend that anyone buy a car from him.

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama