West Edmonton Hyundai

Internet Sales Manager
Alireza Khoshnavaz, Sales Manager, West Edmonton Hyundai

Alireza Khoshnavaz

December 01, 2016

"WESTEDHYUNDAI - best priced unit that fits your budget"

- kyxvalencia24

why WESTEDHYUNDAI? simply because they work as a family meaning there is no competition in between them and they will give you the best price they can that will sink into your budget. seldom do i see a workplace where people work harmoniously and honest with each other. I highly recommend you to see in person ALAN SUGIYAMA and PIA LIBERTY VELASCO, who assisted me and my family so well to have our first owned vehicle a special one. they are down to earth, family friendly and honest sales person to talk to. they are not after how big their commission will be. what they are after is to serve and give the best price they can for each one of their valued customers for they are so happy to see a family who purchased a vehicle from them with full satisfaction and wearing a smile up to their ears. 2013 hyundai tucson, bronze in color, without any apprehension, without any accident report, with just a mileage of almost 41,000, with a dealership warranty and guarantee for cad$18,000 a very irresistible deal to turn your back with. thats the unit we got from WESTEDHYUNDAI. plus there's a lot freebies i got even if its just a second hand. if you want to know more contact and see in person MR. ALAN SUGIYAMA and MS. PIA LIBERTY VALES, also to OCEAN OLSHIN who we have given a perspiring transaction with and RAY TARRABAIN who accommodates us for the best finance a budgeted pocket have. to ALAN and PIA of WESTEDHYUNDAI and to the rest of their colleagues, again thank you very much. all of you are so awesome and amazing to deal with. GOD speed more power. KYX VALENCIA - super proud to be a hyundai vehicle owner

November 27, 2016

"Felt like home! "

- Rachel Sykes

I was looking into buying a SUV for myself, but I had a terrible experience a few years ago at a dealership. Due to that experience, I was super anxious and dreading making a purchase. From the moment I walked into the dealership, Steve was kind, friendly, funny and personable. He showed me a couple of different vehicles and ultimately I settled on the Santa Fe. That's where Alireza came in. I had a tight budget to work with and he did everything he could to make the numbers work for me. Steve and Ali really earned my business and trust. When I came back to pick up my SUV, I dealt with Justin for the finance portion. He was so wonderful and didn't try to scam me into purchasing extras that I didn't want or need. He was professional, courteous and an absolute hoot! The entire staff at the dealership made me feel so comfortable about my purchase and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

November 16, 2016

"Very Helpful and Friendly"

- Smitty

I was very happy with the experience I had at West Edmonton Hyundai. They were all extremely helpful and knowledgeable and even after I had said I would take the car in my second choice colour, continued to look for me and found my first choice! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I would absolutely recommend them!

• Special Credit Finance