West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Michelle
5/14/2015

"Thank you!!!"

I refuse to go anywhere else. Customer service is always stellar. Thank you Levis, Ali and Nikki for the awesome service and for making my purchase so easy and enjoyable. You all lived up to my high expectations.

Terry Chu
5/01/2015

"Grade AAA service!"

As soon as we walked into this dealership we were greeted warmly by Colt. Since we had a general idea of what we wanted, he was able to quickly and expertly show us all the great features of the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. His thorough knowledge of the vehicle was surprising given that he had just begun working at this dealership. My girlfriend and I both took this vehicle on separate test drives and they even accommodated us by allowing us to take the vehicle out on our own! After we decided that we wanted to purchase it, Colt was helpful in getting us a fair price. His sales manager, Danny, was also very helpful in this regard. The finance guy, Kevin, was able to get the paperwork in order very fast and we left feeling extremely satisfied that we got the best deal on the vehicle we wanted. We picked up our SUV two days later and the process was effortless. Colt walked us through all the features of the car again we were quickly on our way!

Kevin

Paul Cabaj
4/28/2015

"Great sales experience"

After visiting 5 other dealerships the last 2 days, found Alan Sugiyama to be much mature than the young buck sales associates at other dealers

Chris Bowles in Finance

Uncle cookie
4/24/2015

"It was amazing!!!!"

They were able to get me what I wanted and more. I would recommend any one to go and see these guys. They were very friendly and helpful.

Kevin and Danny

geoffw
4/21/2015

"We were impressed. . ."

When we registered for a special sale, we didn't think we would leave with a new vehicle. But with Lloyd's help we were getting the best deal and service.

Lawnbouy
4/19/2015

"Straight Talk"

My wife and I set out to drive several brands of small to mid sized SUVs. We wanted to decide what we liked best, and then work the numbers from there. We decided the Hyundai Santa Fe offered the best value. It was even quieter than the BMW X1 and offered way more in features (look out BMW). We initially looked at the Hyundai Santa Fe with Alan Sugiyama. Alan was very good at pointing out all the little features and benefits that stand out on the product. Alan was attending to important family business when we were ready to buy, so Alireza (Ali) Khoshnavaz the sales manager stepped up to finish the deal. I like to get the best price first and that's what Ali offered.

Nikki Collins in Finance.

Bev
4/04/2015

"Awesome experience!"

My husband and I were at a point in our life where it was time to downsize from two vehicles to one. Having always had “his” and “hers” vehicles we knew it would be challenging to find one vehicle that would work for both of us. At West Edmonton Hyundai we found more than just a vehicle we both liked, we also found friendly, helpful, courteous staff. Our salesman, Josh Corbett, was extremely helpful in showing us vehicles that would work for us. After listening attentively to us describe our needs, and recognizing my husband’s limited mobility, Josh brought vehicles to us to view rather than have us walk to various vehicles on the lot. Once we decided the Santa Fe was our vehicle of choice, Josh took us on a test drive taking the time to show us all the features of the vehicle. After our purchase, Josh spent a considerable amount of time assisting us to familiarize ourselves with the vehicle. Brian Dawson, Sales Manager, went the extra mile to ensure we were both totally satisfied with all aspects of our purchase. After discussing the purchase price, Brian wanted us to be confident in our purchase and recommended we think about it over the weekend before finalizing the deal. No pressure sales...what a refreshing experience! Brian could see that the one thing holding us back from our purchase was the color of the interior. As we had black interior in our previous vehicles for so many years we were definitely looking for something different. Brian provided us with the option to swap the color of the leather seats. Brian and Josh offered advice and helped us select a color. The result is truly amazing!. We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Brian and Josh for their superior customer service. They took an experience we were not looking forward to and turned it into a great experience. We highly recommend this dealership to others.

Josh Corbett

suemartin
3/18/2015

"Alan Sugiyama "

We just bought a Santa fe sport 2015. Got a nice trade in for my car. Alan, & Chris Bowles, we're very helpful. I will recommend this dealership to ah Yonex needing a new car.

Chris Bowles

rbrick
3/16/2015

"Mix Review"

I recently purchased a new Hyundai Genesis from this dealer. The vehicle is wonderful and more than exceeds my expectations. The salesman [Alberto] seemed reasonable and knowledgeable in our initial dealings but once a sale was made seem to lose all interest in providing the service my wife and I were assured we would receive. Having now driven the car for a couple of weeks and having read the owner's manual, I realize how minimal his review of the car's features was. We were not introduced to anyone from the service department or similar types of common practices within car dealerships. We were told repeatedly that we did not need to read the manual but rather could simply telephone Alberto with any questions. That turned out to be completely incorrect as Alberto did not return our only telephone call until 6 days later and then only after a complaint was filed with his manager - Alireza Khoshnavaz. Ironically, I received form e-mails virtually everyday for the first week after the sale from a variety of senior staff at the dealership thanking me for my purchase and assuring me that they would look after any concerns I had. After expressing concern to Alireza and Brian Dawson [the Sales Manager], an appointment was arranged with the luxury care specialist - Jerry Antflick. Jerry was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful in addressing my issues with the vehicle. I am hopeful that future experiences with the dealership continue to be of the more recent type. If that turns out to be true, I would be able to recommend the dealership. Right now however, that is not the case.

Alberto Nava

ktidridge
2/25/2015

"Alan is the MAN!"

The customer service at West Edmonton Hyundai was prime. Dwayne was the original recruiter, but he did so in a way that did not come off as cheesy, or pushy. When I walked in the door to greet Dwayne, I recognized a face, and quickly put two and two together; and then their was ALAN. Alan is an honest man, who truly treated me like he would want a salesman to treat his daughter. He was kind, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. Even though my decision took a couple attempts, Alan was patient and understanding, providing me with all the information necessary to make my decision. Which was concluded with the purchase of my new Tucson AWD :). I did find financing to be a bit pushy, which was over whelming as I had done the research on the vehicle and felt comfortable with the purchase, but did not get a chance or an option to look more into the protection options before the purchase. My vehicle did take quite some time to be delivered. i.e. 4 weeks. Which for me was a bit of an inconvenience as my trade in was on the verge of breaking down at any moment, hence the whole reason for a new vehicle. All in all, very satisfied with my customer service, and the knowledge base of the staff.

Dwayne Nelson