West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
SN2016
5-25-2016

"Great experience. "

This is a great dealership with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Have bought two vehicles from them over the last three years and consistently great buying experience.

G-5.0
5-20-2016

"West Edmonton Hyundai – Turns my dream car in to a reality! "

Buying a new car can be a very painful and a lengthy experience – however, the team at West Edmonton Hyundai made it possible in 2 days with an amazing price! My experience at this dealership was awesome! I’m very happy with me new Genesis 5.0 and loving the drive every day. For people looking to buy a new car my advice to them is to shop around and before you put the pen to paper make a visit to the West Edmonton Hyundai Showroom. People visiting should speak with Alireza the sales manager and he will take care of everything else. My experience with both the managers Ali and Ocean was great and I would definitely recommend my family and friends to visit them before signing a deal. No BS, best price and an amazing experience! The support from the team at West Edmonton Hyundai didn’t just stop after the sale was done – it continued through till the finance office, where Nora did her magic and sweetened the deal with some additional add-ons with a marginal increase in price. In all, saving the best for the last – what an amazing experience I had with the sales rep Alan. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and trust worthy! One of the best things I liked was the fact if he didn’t know an answer to my question he would go and find the right person to get me the correct answer – something I found very hard to find in my car shopping experience. As for the Items in the deal I got - Car - 3M Package (They upgraded me to a different product SUN-Tech which was even better) - Under coating + Rust Protection - Paint Protection - Leather Protection - 2 way remote Hyundai car starter - Maximum additional warranty (8 years – 160K) The only thing I have been missing since I got this car is All weather mats. I would recommend getting the custom fitting all weather mats as generic ones REALLY DON’T work (yes I bought some and they didn’t work – money wasted.) To close - Thank You Alan. Thank You, West Edmonton Hyundai for making my dream come true!

Ocean (Ahmed)

Joanne
5-11-2016

"Not that pushy.."

It was a great experience. Sales rep not that pushy but accommodating. You get to decide on you own without too much influence from the usual sales talk.

Gramma
5-08-2016

"Well taken care of by Joel. "

Overall good service. Showed us the vehicle we were interested in. Spent time with us to answer all our questions. Joel was very friendly and went above and beyond in his customer service.

Jeremy
5-08-2016

"Friendly and knowledgable "

After going to a few dealerships prior to coming to west end Hyundai it was nice to not have to give up my first born to just get a price quoted to me. I mean cmon do I really have to commit with my credit card and licence just to get an idea of the price. They deal with the customer in a fair no-pressure way that doesn't make you feel like you just "dropped the soap". In fact dealing with Rodney in sales who has experience in both sales and the service department makes you more confident that he actually understands the product and cares about his job. The staff occupied my two daughters letting us focus on what we were doing. Also negotiating with Ocean and Ali made the experience more enjoyable with their relaxed and humorous nature. They are the kind of sales staff that make you feel welcome. Thanks. Hopefully the next dealings we have with any service or warranty concerns go as smooth.

Dony
5-06-2016

"Fair dealing and great customer service"

I had been dreading buying a new vehicle. After trying more than a half dozen dealerships and being hustled by most of them, I arrived at West Edmonton Hyundai and was greeted by a very honest and customer oriented sales person who guided me through the process and helped me to purchase a great vehicle at what I believe to be a fair price. He followed through, explaining the controls and providing needed information.

Ashleylak
4-29-2016

"So happy!"

Went to see Kip Rosvold about trading in my Ford Escape for a smaller car with cheaper payments. He worked tirelessly to get me the best deal all the while being forward and upfront with me. I went to a different Hyundai dealership first and almost signed a contract with a variable interest rate which j was NOT informed of. The team at west end Hyundai explained it all to me and I was relieved I ended up in hands of these very capable people. It was a very pleasant experience working the the team from west end Hyundai!!! I would recommend them to anyone at anytime!

May 05, 2016

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Lyuda
4-28-2016

"Excellent service-Lyuda"

Recently bought my new car Elantra and I love it I had a great experience . The service and sales support was excellent ,and truthful to the end. I do appreciate sales person Alan. He was great,very friendly an honest man. He consulted to get me to the best possible deal. Would recommend anyone who can contact him and get a wonderful buying journey.

Alan Sugiyama

May 05, 2016

Hi Lyuda! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Edmontongirl
4-24-2016

"Wonderful Experience Buying Our Tuscon!"

We had a very positive experience buying our Tuscon. We looked at a few dealership and found this dealership to be the most professional. We live in Spruce Grove but purchasing and servicing our vehicle at West Edmonton Hyundai is worth the drive. Staff our more knowledgeable and there is better customer service here than the other 2 Hyundai dealerships we looked at. Our salesmen Cody did a great job of showing us the vehicle when we picked it up and followed up with us after our purchase. Nora our Finance rep was great too and did not try and push any of the extra products. We would definitely recommend this dealership!

April 28, 2016

HELLO EDMONTON GIRL! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

akelou
4-22-2016

"Excellent in all respects"

We were very happy with the excellent service from the salesman (Cody) and the manager Coby and all the others we met with. The assistance with understanding the many new features that we were not familiar with was excellent.

Cody Ronning

April 28, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you guys! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Reviews of Nora Yuen