West Edmonton Hyundai

Internet Sales Manager
Alireza Khoshnavaz, Sales Manager, West Edmonton Hyundai

Alireza Khoshnavaz

March 22, 2017

"I though Alan was great he was friendly and approachable!"

- LeaW

Alan is a super nice guy, he's easy to talk to and not extremely overbearing, able to have a conversation that doesn't only involve cars, was very accommodating to both me an my mom. He was respectful and was able to negotiate with us so we went home happy and with the vehicle we wanted. Gave us all the information we needed and was highly knowledgable. I left that dealership feeling very happy with my purchase. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle!! Super happy with my new-used 2009 Tucson :)

March 18, 2017

"St. Patrick's successful relationship starter"

- Papa Troll

From the moment I walked in and Alireza asked if he could help me...until I drove away in my used Elantra LE, I was treated wonderfully. Within 5 minutes I was sipping coffee and waiting for the vehicle I had found online to warm up. A full tank of gas signalled Ali was ready to work with me to get a deal done. I met Ocean minutes after returning from the test drive. Vince from Finance introduced himself as Ali prepared my offer. While I was waiting for some paperwork, I strolled over to the large service area. There I met Jamie from Parts. He provided me with the information I asked for before the deal was done. It was a distinct pleasure to meet the folks on the front line at West Edmonton Hyundai. To top it off, when I returned later in the day to pick up my vehicle, the owner took the time to meet me and wish me well. That earned some more of my business in the future for sure. If you're in the area, stop in and see if you find the top notch service from guys like Ali, Ocean, Vince, and Jamie to your liking. I did.

March 10, 2017

"Worst vehicle and worst customer service. "

- AbovAvgJoe

Josh sold me a used vehicle that needs a complete rear end. The service department is no help we been there 5 times and nothing is fixed. I brought this back the day after I bought this. Not easy because we don't live in Edmonton I will never tell anyone to go there and I'm gonna spread this news like crazy.

• Special Credit Finance