West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Pmlee
8-27-2016

"Phenomenal service "

Made the car buying experience very fun and painless, I would highly recommend. The staff are extremely supportive, friendly, and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

PrincessG
8-27-2016

"Ok experience "

Was a alright experience didn't get what I had expected for my trade in but my sales man was good as always I have used for 2 previous cars so I knew I would use him again.

Spencer
8-23-2016

"Great Experience!"

I went in to the sister company of this dealership (Purple Car) initially and after a great experience there and finding the right vehicle for me I was transferred over to Hyundai to complete the process. There I dealt with Ocean. A very welcoming and understanding gentleman. I had a great experience dealing with him throughout the process. He was understanding throughout the whole process. When an issue arose he would take care of it and deal with it without any hassle. The vehicle I purchased needed a couple of repairs and so to make the sale, he took care of the cost of those repairs to ensure I was in a safe and reliable vehicle. Great experience, I would recommend this dealership and Ocean to anyone purchasing a vehicle. Thanks Ocean!

LouiseC
8-20-2016

"Christa was an absolute pleasure!!!"

I bought my first genesis coupe at south side and it was the WORST experience possible. I started coming to West Ed for my oil changes immediately after. Every time I come in, I am treated with respect and kindness. Christa made the experience of upgrading a fantastic experience. She made sure every detail was taken care of, all the upgrades were installed/ready when I picked it up. From the sales pitch to financing to pick up, everything went smoothly. Great communication, no pressure and lots of support along the way. I would recommend Christa and West Ed Hyundai to anyone!!! Thank you :)

Amit (finance)

eemackinnon
8-18-2016

"Levi and staff were incredible!! "

Fantastic experience!! As a first time car shopper I was a little nervous to make a deal, but Levi (and the rest of the West Edmonton Hyundai team) made me feel very comfortable and truly went above and beyond. This is a very personal dealership where you really feel at home! Levi was very accommodating and informative throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him!

Ashley1019
8-13-2016

"Levi and Ali both went above and beyond to help us out"

My husband and I are from Fort McMurray. We dealt with Levi first over the phone and he was so amazing. Aside from being extremely friendly , he did everything he could to do as much for us before we even got to the dealership to help make it as quick and easy a process as he could . He spent time listening to our wants and needs and got us the best vehicle for our family. His manager Ali was just as awesome to deal with, did whatever he could to make it as easy and affordable all while having a great sense of humour. They are truly amazing as I am a manager in customer service myself and know great service when I see it. Would definitely recommend them hands down. We drove an hour out of our way where a dealership was right near by us also just because of the service.

Karen & Jean
8-08-2016

"Kudos to Ali & Crew at West Edmonton Hyundai"

We were travelling to Edmonton on July 24/16, in our GMC truck towing a 5th wheel RV. Developed truck problems just outside of Edmonton. We were able to get our unit booked into the Chevy Barn the following morning(Thank you people). Repairs would take several hours and the Service dept offered us a ride to shopping or wherever. We declined and walked across the street to have breakfast. We then walked back and across another street to say hello to Ali and Crew at West Edmonton Hyundai. When they heard of our predicament, they offered a vehicle c/w fuel for our use. We have purchased vehicles from this dealership in the past, but Ali and Crew went "Above and Beyond" in helping us - we can,t say enough about the customer service that they provide! Kudos to Ali and Staff at West Edmonton Hyundai!!

Laurel I
7-31-2016

"Lack of communication"

I bought my first Hyundai here in 2013 and got excellent service from start to finish. I just traded it in on a 2017 and the service was far from great. It took more than 2 weeks to get my new car due to understandable circumstances but during the wait no one called me to keep me updated on what was going on until I called them first. When I finally got to pick up my car I told 2 people I would be there on Tuesday between 4:30 and 5:00pm. We were there for 2 hours because nothing was ready. Lock nuts were not installed, sun roof cover was filthy and hood deflector was not properly installed and while my salesman was going over it he kept saying he didn't know I would be coming. I also did not get a charger cord for my 2 way starter. He then said someone would contact me from service to fix the issues mentioned and after 3 days I finally called service myself and made an appointment to get the issues taken care of. The lady I dealt with in service was excellent!! I believe her name was Coral? I will most likely deal with West Ed Hyundai again because it is convenient to work but I will really try and deal with a different salesperson. I hope next time they are more prepared and appreciate my business a little more.

Patricia P
7-29-2016

"A decent experience"

This was my first new car buying experience, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. In particular, I liked this dealership due to the mostly very friendly staff. I brought a (male) friend with me to help me with deciding on a car (I like having a second opinion) and all of the staff accepted the fact that I was the person purchasing the vehicle, and not the friend. Lloyd was my salesman, and was very polite and thorough in going over the vehicle and the sale. He seemed genuine and I'm optimistic that he will continue to be helpful even now that the sale is done. Everybody that I saw in financing was terrific, and getting the financing sorted out was quick and easy. I did, however, have a couple of issues. The main one is that I was misled about the mileage on the new vehicle I was purchasing. I was told (in the negotiations when I was purchasing) that it had 33mi on it. When I picked it up, it had 750km. That is a huge discrepancy and I felt that it was brushed off. I could have purchased a vehicle with more mileage for slightly less than I paid at another dealership, and had choose to purchase the 'brand new' one here. And I did not receive that. I was compensated with some nice floor mats, but I do not feel that it is at all adequate compensation for the discrepancy. I wasn't even told about it until I picked the vehicle up (and even then, it was just in passing going over the vehicle and why I had nice floor mats). I wasn't prepared to have to make any further negotiations when picking up my vehicle (I was expecting exactly what I signed for), so I didn't press the issue. But I wish I had - everybody that I've spoken to about it has been appalled at the discrepancy and has said that I should have been compensated further. Another slight glitch in my purchase was that the finance dept had forgotten to give me a crucial piece of paperwork needed to get my vehicle registered - causing me to waste an hr in the registry (which was otherwise empty) to wait for them to fax it over.

Kalifa Goita
7-29-2016

"Human touch & warm family atmosphere"

The internet sales staff, the agents and the reception and finance department, particularly the reception, Alberto, Josh, Amanda), Great Job! Great Team! Thank you for all. I greatly appreciated the team for the cake for my birthday!

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama