West Edmonton Hyundai

West Edmonton Hyundai

Call
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly! Please join us on Facebook or tweet with us on Twitter @westedhyundai to see the charities we support and also win great prizes, tickets to Edmonton sporting events and attractions.

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Extended Warranty Dealer
  • Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
carol.mclaughlin.771
12/16/2014

"A dealership with integrity"

At this time of year when one searches for the spirit of Christmas who would have thought I would find it at a car dealership. My Mother, who just turned eighty-two was looking for a vehicle after hers was written off. She ended up at West Edmonton Hyundai. It was a difficult time for her but the management and staff recognized that this just wasn't a car deal to her. A hugh thanks to Dwayne and Brian for their exceptional management skills, integrity and superior customer services. Would I recommend West Edmonton Hyundai, in a heartbeat. Thank you for restoring our faith in car dealerships.

Dwayne Nelson

jesseliz623
12/14/2014

"Great experience purchasing our vehicle"

We had just arrived in Alberta from Nova Scotia when we stopped in to the West Edmonton Hyundai dealer. We sold our second vehicle before arriving in Alberta so we needed another vehicle. Alan asked us what we were interested in and after telling him he found us exactly what we wanted, it was the 2014 demo Santa Fe that he had been driving. Alan took us for a test drive and let us both drive. While on the drive he told us all about the vehicle but we did not feel pressured. He answered all our questions about the new vehicle and about Edmonton. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. After telling him that we were very interested, he bartered for us with the manager to get money off the vehicle and a deal on winter tires. He thoroughly explained the monthly payments and interests rates with us so make sure we understood exactly what we would be paying before we decided anything. We loved the vehicle and decided to purchase it. We were told it would be available to pick up in two days as they had to clean it up and undercoat it. We called the next day to see if it was ready as we were so excited to pick it up. They made sure it was ready for us and Alan even came in on his day off to be there when we picked it up. Alan even drove us to register the vehicle as we are new to the area and weren't sure where it was. When we were ready to drive away in our vehicle he showed us what every button does, which was great as there are a lot of buttons! He even programmed both of our phones to the bluetooth! Two days later Alan called to make sure that everything was great with the vehicle! We would definitely recommend Alan at West Edmonton Hyundai and have recommended him to a few of our friends. We had a great experience!!!

Colin Wass
12/05/2014

"Another Great Experience!"

This was my second vehicle purchased from Kip at West Edmonton Hyundai. Once again it was a great experience. Kip answered all of my questions knowledgeably and honestly. Gave me straight forward honest advice and made the deal work for us. Kip goes above and beyond and dealt with me two nights in a row after hours to make sure the deal worked. Thanks Kip.

Doug Sherstan
12/04/2014

"Very Satisfied"

I had previously stopped into to see Alan Sugiyama when my daughter bought a Sant Fe earlier this year. Seeing her satisfaction with her purchase I put the bug in Alan's ear as to what my wife and I were looking for in a new or gently used Santa Fe. Not pestering me, he did call us on the odd occasion when something close came into the dealership. Nothing worked until the recent Black Friday. He called me mid Friday morning regarding a gently used vehicle that had just came in the day before. It was exactly what we were looking for. And the price was better than we planned on! I gave him a deposit over the phone to hold it prior to a quick visit to the dealership. He also noted a Black Friday deal included $500 towards accessories and a car starter. He even bartered for me and got me a two way car starter. Being a used vehicle it was a simple pain free experience. The dealership arranged an out of province inspection, oil change, car starter installation and installation of my selected accessories. Picked it up exactly as scheduled. Absolutely no hassle or problems in finance. Alan went through any and all details of the Santa Fe. He even programmed our phones with the Bluetooth! And what a nice vehicle! Will I buy here again? Absolutely! And it will definitely be with Alan!

Lloyd Elgert
11/16/2014

"They know their vehicles and make a Fair Deal!"

Lloyd and all the staff was knowledgeable and efficient. Got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. The process was actually enjoyable! Will be sending many people to Lloyd at West Edmonton Hyundai for more great value deals.

Garett
10/23/2014

"Polished and Professional Experience"

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Genesis V8 Sedan from Christa. We were extremely impressed with her polished and professional approach to dealing with our transaction. Her friendliness, willingness to answer questions and overall knowledge of the vehicle were excellent. We would recommend Christa without hesitation. It is also worth noting that we were treated very well by everyone we dealt with at the dealership, including Danny and Kevin. Everyone showed a commitment to service excellence and we thank them for their time and attention.

Danny (Sales Manager), Kevin (Finance Manager)

csamu
10/20/2014

"Horrible Service Department"

We bought a brand new 2012 Hyundai Veracruz 3 years ago and have had nothing but the same recurring problem over and over again. The valve gasket has leaked oil 4 times, twice down onto the alternator causing our vehicle to shut off while driving and requiring it to be towed to the dealership. We have been assured that it was being replaced by new parts, and that it wouldn`t happen again. After the fourth time, Tom Peters finally admitted that our car was not safe to drive but that he couldn`t help us. What is the point of a customer relations employee if they are not willing to help you? We have talked to the service manager Bonnie Bruvold who also states she can`t do anything about it. She also told us as has Hyundai Canada that it probably won't happen again. It has already happened 4 times in the last 3 years and there is 40,000 km on our car. She even told us there is no recall on our car when in fact there is. The only thing she offered us was to put dye in the oil and check to see if it was leaking again after 500 km. So now I am driving my young children in a car waiting for it to leak oil again. They have done nothing but dismiss our concerns and have no regard for the safety of my children. Worst customer service ever.

Tom Peters, Bonnie Bruvold.

Lsanjuan
10/06/2014

"Exceptional!"

Sorry for the late review Jared, but here it is! Anyone looking for a Hyundai, ask for this guy, no hassle, no pressure, no problem!Exceptional costumer service and we were treated like VIP's! Sales manager Ali's great to deal would, he actually listened and gave us the best possible deal ever! Would definitely recommend to anyone we know! Thanks for the help getting us our new Elantra limited! Thanks again! - Ashley and Lou

Jared and Ali

jamtrackph
9/26/2014

"Alan Sugiyama -Excellent Service. "

Alan is an asset of the company. He help us finding the right vehicles for us. Very helpful and not pushing you to buy right away.

Jacspc
9/25/2014

"Alan made it so easy!!!"

He was so knowledgeable, genuinely kind, and out of his way helpful!! Also, I got a price that was fair through a painless negotiation process.

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama