West Edmonton Hyundai

Vince Mehra

September 16, 2017

"Exceptional shopping experience!"

- Wojtek

We just purchased a (slightly) used 2017 Hyundai Elantra LE. This was our 3rd car purchase at West Edmonton Hyundai. The staff was, as always, very knowledgeable and friendly. First, Ocean found a car for us which was the best deal ever. Then, Brian prepared the car for us and explained all the features. Our shopping experience was exceptional! We are going to share it with our friends. Thank you Ocean and Brian!

Brian Caines
Ray Tarrabain
Ocean Olshin

September 09, 2017

"Successful sale"

- dddddddddd

Alan was excellent to work with. Even now, a week after the sale, he is still pursuing an additional key for my new used vehicle. Much appreciated.

Alan Sugiyama

September 05, 2017

"Bad experience."

- NotHappy

Brought my SUV in for service today and I had a bad experience. I feel as though the service person, Susan, had tried to take advantage of me by telling me I needed services that I've actually had done recently. She was very pushy and made me feel as though I was a lower person by not performing these services. I think I will take my vehicle to a different Hyundai dealership for service in the future. Wish that dealerships kept more honest staff around.

Susan