West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Extended Warranty Dealer
  • Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
WilliB34
9-07-2016

"It was an amazing, friendly experience."

The people there were nice, contacted me when a new vehicle that I was looking at came in, and made the whole experience one I will never forget.

September 08, 2016

Hi Willie! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting us. Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Jane2181
9-07-2016

"Great experience "

My experience with hyundai was great, and enjoy every bit of it; everyone of the staff I dealt with was very welcoming, knowledgeable and very helpful. They are excellent and they indeed exceeded my expectations. God bless them all. Thank you to all.

September 07, 2016

Hello Mary Jane, We appreciate your kind words and thank you so much. Thank you for trusting us and we are looking forward to see you around. God bless! The West Edmonton Hyundai Family

George to go
9-06-2016

"Rushed"

I found that this dealership tended to be in a hurry. The detailing of the used vehicle that I purchased was spotty at best. I had to get the worker to redo his work several times before I was satisfied. The manager (Ocean) that we dealt with liked to talk about himself - a lot. This being said, the sales man (Alan Sugiyama) we worked with although always in something of a rush was very helpful. He kept my name and number on file for a number of months and contacted me whenever a used car came in that he thought I might be interested in. He made all the difference in our experience.

September 07, 2016

Hello there! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your business too. Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

terrmarr
9-03-2016

"Great friendly place"

Great team of plyers and they are Josh, Alireza and Amit. We were treated with respect and kindness. This dealership is by far one of the best we dealt with. Not to much pressure and great service.

September 08, 2016

Hello there! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting us! Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Pmlee
8-27-2016

"Phenomenal service "

Made the car buying experience very fun and painless, I would highly recommend. The staff are extremely supportive, friendly, and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Amit Baid

September 08, 2016

Hello there! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting us. Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

PrincessG
8-27-2016

"Ok experience "

Was a alright experience didn't get what I had expected for my trade in but my sales man was good as always I have used for 2 previous cars so I knew I would use him again.

September 08, 2016

Hello Princess! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your business too. Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Spencer
8-23-2016

"Great Experience!"

I went in to the sister company of this dealership (Purple Car) initially and after a great experience there and finding the right vehicle for me I was transferred over to Hyundai to complete the process. There I dealt with Ocean. A very welcoming and understanding gentleman. I had a great experience dealing with him throughout the process. He was understanding throughout the whole process. When an issue arose he would take care of it and deal with it without any hassle. The vehicle I purchased needed a couple of repairs and so to make the sale, he took care of the cost of those repairs to ensure I was in a safe and reliable vehicle. Great experience, I would recommend this dealership and Ocean to anyone purchasing a vehicle. Thanks Ocean!

September 08, 2016

Hi Spencer, Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your business too. Please feel free to contact us for any trouble regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

LouiseC
8-20-2016

"Christa was an absolute pleasure!!!"

I bought my first genesis coupe at south side and it was the WORST experience possible. I started coming to West Ed for my oil changes immediately after. Every time I come in, I am treated with respect and kindness. Christa made the experience of upgrading a fantastic experience. She made sure every detail was taken care of, all the upgrades were installed/ready when I picked it up. From the sales pitch to financing to pick up, everything went smoothly. Great communication, no pressure and lots of support along the way. I would recommend Christa and West Ed Hyundai to anyone!!! Thank you :)

Christa Bezooyen
Jeff Larsen
Amit (finance)

September 08, 2016

Hi Louise, Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your business too. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

eemackinnon
8-18-2016

"Levi and staff were incredible!! "

Fantastic experience!! As a first time car shopper I was a little nervous to make a deal, but Levi (and the rest of the West Edmonton Hyundai team) made me feel very comfortable and truly went above and beyond. This is a very personal dealership where you really feel at home! Levi was very accommodating and informative throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him!

Ashley1019
8-13-2016

"Levi and Ali both went above and beyond to help us out"

My husband and I are from Fort McMurray. We dealt with Levi first over the phone and he was so amazing. Aside from being extremely friendly , he did everything he could to do as much for us before we even got to the dealership to help make it as quick and easy a process as he could . He spent time listening to our wants and needs and got us the best vehicle for our family. His manager Ali was just as awesome to deal with, did whatever he could to make it as easy and affordable all while having a great sense of humour. They are truly amazing as I am a manager in customer service myself and know great service when I see it. Would definitely recommend them hands down. We drove an hour out of our way where a dealership was right near by us also just because of the service.

September 08, 2016

Hi Ashley! Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. Thank you for your business too. Please feel free to contact us if you'll be having any problem ( in the future ) regarding your purchase. Again, congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama