West Edmonton Hyundai

West Edmonton Hyundai
Call
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly! Please join us on Facebook or tweet with us on Twitter @westedhyundai to see the charities we support and also win great prizes, tickets to Edmonton sporting events and attractions.

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Automotive Protection Services
  • Extended Warranty Dealer
  • Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom

"Exceptional!"

Sorry for the late review Jared, but here it is! Anyone looking for a Hyundai, ask for this guy, no hassle, no pressure, no problem!Exceptional costumer service and we were treated like VIP's! Sales manager Ali's great to deal would, he actually listened and gave us the best possible deal ever! Would definitely recommend to anyone we know! Thanks for the help getting us our new Elantra limited! Thanks again! - Ashley and Lou

Jared and Ali

"Alan Sugiyama -Excellent Service. "

Alan is an asset of the company. He help us finding the right vehicles for us. Very helpful and not pushing you to buy right away.

"Alan made it so easy!!!"

He was so knowledgeable, genuinely kind, and out of his way helpful!! Also, I got a price that was fair through a painless negotiation process.

"Very frendly dealership"

A couple of weeks ago i went to this dealership to check out its new cars. Ali the sales manager asked me if I needed some help, my answer was that today i was just looking, however after a very friendly conversation I told him that when I would be ready I would return. Today i went again with my wife and we took the Sonata for a road test. After, Ali offered us the best possible price and within a few hours the car was ready for pickup. Alan my sales associate gave me a ride from my home to pick up the car, during the trip he outlined the various aspects of the car and upon arrival gave me a professional tour inside the car .Thanks again Ali and Alan for the top notch service. This is the best Hyundai dealership in Edmonton, highly recommended. Andrew

"The True Test of Customer Service"

The true test of a dealership's customer service comes not with an every day sale, but with how they handle things when something goes wrong. Our story began with the purchase of a 2014 Elantra GT L, which needed to be shipped in, but the car never made it to our dealership as the originating dealership sold it instead. Understandably disappointed, this led to a two week mad rush on the dealership's part to try to find us another one, and when one could not be found, these guys were SO good with giving us other options, helping us out wherever possible, and making sure that we were ultimately happy. They knew that it might come down to us having to walk away, and they never pressured us or made us feel like that would be the wrong decision. They were honest, up front, apologetic, and understanding of our frustrations the entire time. A lot of their time and effort went in to finding us another car, which we now have, and we love. Alberto, Danny, and Nikki were so good with us the whole way - Danny and Alberto spent over 1 1/2 hours with us on the sales floor working out options and calling other dealers, and when we came in stressed about our old car, Nikki was wonderfully funny and helped us to relax and laugh. For a situation that could have been a complete nightmare, these guys turned the whole thing right around and went out of their way to make us happy - the true test of excellence in customer service. Thank you!

Alberto Nava, Danny the Sales Manager, and Nikki in Finance (and the 3M guy who stayed late to do our car!)

"Alan makes our car-buying a pressure-less experience"

Our salesperson Alan and manager Danny were friendly, knowledgeable, and personable. They managed to put us at ease in our vehicle-shopping experience. Alan's effort in getting us all the extras in the deal at the price we can live with was greatly appreciated. We did buy our vehicle from Alan and West Edmonton Hyundai dealership. If I'm ever in the market for a new vehicle again, I would definitely pay them a visit.

"good professional people"

I liked dealing with these guys. I didn't end up with a vehicle because the car was exceeding my budget but these guys never pushed me into buying inferior product. Surely much more professional than some other dealerships i have dealt wIth in the past. Will be inquiring about any future Hyundai vehicles

"I felt. I chosen a right decision buying Hyundai SUV. "

Alan was a great salesman doing a perfect job for me . I visited few car dealerships , their sales guys do not know how to handle clients. But Alan's personalty and his charismatic approach on sales good asset to your company. I was doing Sales and Marketing management job back home. I felt Alan has a good future in sales career as well as your organization.

"Very pleasant and professional buying experience! "

The moment I walked into the dealership I was immediately greeted by Alan and treated with the utmost respect and professionalism . He went above and beyond to make sure I got a final price that I felt comfortable paying. He also did a lot of extra things that were not expected, such as filling in a chip on the front window and providing a paint pen for the car. I would recommend this dealership to other people considering a new or used vehicle. I would also suggest you look for Alan as well!

"Over and Beyond!!"

Tom Peters has in our experience gone way over and beyond what was expected in our unfortunate circumstances dealing with an out of province Hyundai dealership when we needed an engine replaced. Because we purchased our vehicle at West Edmonton Hyundai he stepped in to provide us with consultation, help, advice and moral support even though our car was out of province. Tom, is an excellent public relations employee and we would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. He is dedicated to his work and has a kind demeanor in dealing with difficult circumstances. We can't say enough of how much he went out on the line for us! Thank you Tom Peters!!!!

Alan Sugiyama