Read Reviews West Edmonton Hyundai

Jerry AntflickFleet Manager/Luxury Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: West Edmonton Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, West Edmonton Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence!

Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

Please join us on Facebook or tweet with us on Twitter @westedhyundai to see the charities we support and also win great prizes, tickets to Edmonton sporting events and attractions.

Our Location

DHarpo69
7/10/2014 12:15:58 PM

Lloyd  Osler Lloyd Osler

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

Having worked with Lloyd Osler for years in the IT industry, it was natural to seek him out and indicate I was ready to move away from 21 years with 2 Chrysler minivans. We met on June 30 2014 at the dealership. I had targeted the Santa Fe product, in Titanium....I had very little additional wants or needs. Lloyd did a fabulous job of introducing me to a 2014 2.0T AWD that was being driven by one of the sales managers. I loved it right away. Lloyd then teamed up with the GM, Brian, and a fantastic sales deal was offered, which I accepted. The deal was done in less than an hour.

The finance team of Chris, Nikki and Kevin were great to deal with, the dealership is clean and cheerful, and I look forward to being a happy customer for years to come!!!

I highly recommend buying at Westend Hyundai, and working with Lloyd Osler. He's a car guru and he has driven Hyundai for a long time. He can be trusted - he will work with you. He is NOT selling hard and fast and high pressure. All-in-all, I am loving the new ride

Twitter
"I Highly Recommend Alan and West Edmonton Hyundai"

mseverso
7/6/2014 1:20:44 PM

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

I had bought a used vehicle before from Alan so when I needed a new SUV I thought of Alan. I shopped around, but Alan and Amelia and everyone at West Ed Hyundai is so good, there was no question that I would purchase from them. Alan is very friendly, knowledgeable and low pressure and I highly recommend Alan and West Edmonton Hyundai to anyone. I bought a Santa Fe and it is an awesome vehicle.

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

binku.sachdeva
6/29/2014 3:01:25 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

I Think the best of this dealer compare to anothers they you do not push aggressively to buy.
They are very professional in especila Mr Alan Sugiyama.

Twitter
"West Edmonton Hyundai 2014 Review"

fishchicken
6/22/2014 10:11:37 PM

Christa BezooyenChrista Bezooyen

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

Ms. Bezooyen was nice to communicate with, never feeling pressured. Overall the experience with her and Amelia (Sales Manager) and even service department over the years has been positive.

Twitter
"Great all round experience"

jebesler
6/3/2014 9:12:56 AM

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

We first started looking for a new vehicle two years ago, and West Edmonton Hyundai was one of the first places we stopped in at. This was the first time that we thought about buying an SUV and had lots of questions we needed answers for before we were ready to buy. When we stopped in and spoke to Alan, he respected the fact we were not there to buy, he answered our questions, and did what he promised, which was to give us answers to a few more questions we had and then leave us alone. Fast forward two years and we had checked out every possible SUV on the market and settled on the Santa Fe XL LTD AWD. It had the best options, with the best price, and best warranty we could find. Alan and Amelia were both very involved in working out the deal and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We would highly recommend the dealership and the staff as they were certainly some of the most genuine people we have dealt with.

"Excellent"

cindyrad
5/29/2014 12:14:24 PM

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

Recently purchased a 2014 Sante Fe Sport from Alan. The experience with West Edmonton Hyundai was excellent from start to finish. Would highly recommend this dealership, and Alan Sugiyama, if you are looking for a new vehicle.

Twitter
"Extremely friendly and honest"

fundy111
5/27/2014 3:04:34 PM

Ken  Labine Ken Labine

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

The definition of what a dealership should be. The salesman (Ken) was super friendly and very upfront and honest with pricing. Unlike many other dealerships we visited who tried to use gimmicks to hide the total price, Ken was super upfront from the start. The only real important number to any sale is the TOTAL price, which is what we worked from. Anybody can stretch out the term of a financing deal to get the payment you want, it's the total price that is what you will negotiate with, and it absolutely baffled me when other dealerships tried to show us ANYTHING BUT the total price. Ken constantly had our total numbers calculated throughout the entire process, and truly wanted us to get the best price.

For some reason, service isn't anywhere near as important to most businesses these days. People are constantly providing the bare minimum to get by, but I can honestly tell you that this dealership stressed the importance of having excellent customer service, and provided a very pleasant and comfortable purchasing experience. And as long as they keep that up, I'll be a customer. THIS is how you build a proper dealership.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience ever!"

raceron
5/16/2014 10:14:03 AM

Ken  Labine Ken Labine

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

When I was ready to purchase a car, I knew what car I wanted to buy and what price range I wanted to pay, so in order to make this experience as painless as possible, I looked into the reputation of this dealership. It had very positive reviews, so I thought this would be the dealership that got my business. All the reviews were correct and from the time I entered the dealership, until the time I drove my new car off the lot, it was the perfect car buying experience, no stress and everybody seemed genuinely concerned about my customer satisfaction. My sales associate, Ken Labine, was a straight shooter, honest and a nice guy. Although, it was obvious he wanted my business, he didn't pressure me and ensured that I would get everything that I wanted and not the other stuff I didn't need. I have the a lot of respect for Ken and he was a key factor in my vehicle purchase. In the end, l am very happy with my purchase and with the dealership who sold it to me. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone and would definitely return to buy a new vehicle in the future.

"Sales"

kevinkerrie
5/14/2014 9:56:47 AM

Richard  LamRichard Lam

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

Richard was really good to us and would recomend anyone wanting a new vehicle to visit Richard Lam. The people at the dealership was able to get me what me and my wife had wanted, they also gavce a me a good price on my used vehicle.

"Fun & Friendly"

kit9
5/12/2014 7:05:03 PM

Kip RosvoldKip Rosvold

My Review Of West Edmonton Hyundai:

Kip was a genuine person to deal with. He informed me of all features of the vehicle I was interested in. He took the extra time to ensure that this was the vehicle I truly would enjoy and needed. I found that talking to him was an easy conversation, fun to talk to, detailed and friendly. He was not 'pushy' as some salesperson I've dealt with and I appreciated this very much. This gave me the opportunity to decide if this was the right vehicle. I am going to recommend Kip to friends and family that are looking for a new vehicle.

Reviews 11-20 >>