West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
Gran'scar
7/28/2015

"Pleasant experience"

I was in the market for a SUV. Took my son along as I hate the wheeling and dealing. Lloyd immediately let us get to the chase of "the best vehicle for the best price". From the time he introduced himself it was evident that Lloyd loves his job and loves to meet people. He is very familiar with all the bells and whistles and stops to let you ask questions. I bought a Hyundai Tucson and love it. It is so easy to drive and the size makes it a dream to park. Have recommended to two people already to come and see you Lloyd.

Kevin Moodie - Finance

Rockguide43
7/23/2015

"Great experience!"

All the people we worked with at West Edmonton Hyundai were very friendly and helpful. I particularly like the breakdown of the price so there were no surprises.

Rosie
7/11/2015

"Very friendly and helpful."

Alan is very calm and easy to talk to. He put up with me and my inability to make a decision. Very good experience. Thank you, Alan.

Nikki Collins

Jan
7/01/2015

"great team from sales to finance"

Dealing with them is very smooth even if we took about 2 weeks to decide on a vehicle. Our salesman Alan took care of us and also their sales manager Danny and Finance Kevin were very easy to deal with. They are not pushy but will be following up and updating you on your status. They gave fast results when it comes to bank dealings. Great team and recommending them to whoever wants a good car and a great team to deal with.

Kevin Moodie

pamela
6/21/2015

"west edmonton hyundai"

our salesman Alan Sugiyama was excellent. he was not pushy and was very informative. we had a good experience overall and ended up purchasing a new car.

Kevin moodie

Carlos & Beatriz
6/19/2015

"Santa Fe and Elantra purchases"

We had decide to purchase two vehicles after having our current cars for almost 9 years. Hyundai was one of our probable options. We stopped at West Edmonton Hyundai just for look and we found very kind, service oriented, and helpful staff. First Joe Schweier , Sales who gave us a complete information about the vehicles. Then Kevin Moodie, Finance Manager helped us on giving additional information on additional services, financing and coverage plans. People was very receptive to our questions and proposals and finally we had a satisfactory deal for two brand new and full equipped vehicles. Joe Schweier have been in touch several times the sale to follow up how things are going which is much appreciated. We recommend this dealer. Carlos & Beatriz

Kevin Moodie, Finance Manager

Fort Mac gal
6/11/2015

"Santa Fe purchase"

I had a great experience at this dealership - went to look and ended up buying a new suv. The sales and management team were very knowledgeable and approachable. Jerry reviewed and/or set up every feature in my new vehicle. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Rae
6/10/2015

"Going Above-and-Beyond"

Before coming to West End Hyundai, as a first-time-new-car-buyer, I was a bit skeptical due to recent bad experiences with other car dealerships. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted very warmly and never ever felt pressured into making on-the-spot decisions. West End Hyundai found a car that met my personal tastes, needs and budget! Not only that, but they went above-and-beyond with their service by helping me shop around for the best insurance and helping me get around the city to the bank, registry and insurer for my car. Kip, my salesmen, and Kevin , the financing manager, were very knowledgeable and never left me in the dark about anything that was going on. They always kept my best interests in mind and always kept solid communication with me throughout the whole process! I would highly recommend coming here to buy a car! Absolutely wonderful service!!!

Farrider
6/09/2015

"The way it should be"

Thank you to both Ben and Joey for making this weekend's car purchase exemplary. The entire dealership experience was professional and well done. Joey knew about the car we were interested in, provided a “no pressure” experience and ensured that we (as purchasers) were fully informed. He is an excellent brand representative. Ben, the Used Vehicle Sales Manager, walked us through the process and we were able to conclude a fair deal. West Edmonton Hyundai is a model for other dealerships and how this type of transaction should be done. Well done Guys!

Ben

NewTucson
6/04/2015

"Great Experience "

We just picked up our new Tuscon, and we love it. Our experience from West End Hyundai was incredible. From the time we walked in, the service we received from Joe and Ali the Sales Manager was amazing. They were more than accommodating, and true to their word. There was no surprises or hidden cost. Everything went very smooth and i would definitely recommend to choose West End Hyundai, and i will be returning.

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama