West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly!

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Extended Warranty Dealer
  • Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
stephy
7-23-2016

"Great friendly. Was not in for a new ride but left with one!"

Wonderful staff (Christa) Love love love my NEW ride. Has all the bells and more!! All for a great price! IM in love! thanks so much

hopper3444
7-20-2016

"Painless"

This will be my 2nd vehicle with WE Hyundai. But this time I was wanting to lease. With my 2013 Tuscon still having a 2 year warranty left, surely they could do something for me to get into a 2016 Tuscon. Cody is very professional and easy to speak with. And he takes jokes very well. I was very comfortable. I felt like I've known him for awhile. He knows his stuff with the vehicles. Ocean was pleasant to speak with and I voiced my needs as I wanted a certain amount for my trade in and lease payment to stay the same or very close to what I was paying now. He and Cody came back with a couple of offers and they were able to meet my needs and threw in something a little extra. Great job to both to you. You both went above and beyond. Amanda and Chris were also very pleasant and accommodating. I felt very comfortable with them both. I would send someone to this dealership to buy a used or new vehicle anytime. It looks like I'll be back after my 2 year lease is up. I would also like to say that the service dept is also very good. I've never had any problems what so ever with any of the staff or with my scheduled oil changes or scheduled kilometer maintenance. Another job well done to everyone of you.

bw/cd
7-17-2016

"A very positive experience"

Ali in management, Chris in finance and Cody in sales were all very professional and efficient. Took time to understand my needs and worked hard to accommodate them. Friendly knowledgeable and not pushy. Customer lounge is well done and comfortable while waiting for car to be serviced. Lot tends to be crowded and due to lack of space the service department lacks some of the features that many dealerships have adopted for meeting and processing their clients such as express lanes and drive in covered areas where you meet with service representatives . That being said I have found the service department to perform very well and have been pleased with the service I have received.

Cival
7-14-2016

"Great experience"

Fast approval.... Friendly staff... You don't have a ride? No problem they will pick you up! Two tumbs up!!! Excellent place to get your new and pre-owned cars!

July 14, 2016

Hello Percival, Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us. Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

sam6069
7-12-2016

"best car dealership "

Thanks liberty to make it as fast as possible for me. I got approved in a day and the very next day I had my car. I would recommend this dealership they have really good cars with less kilometers on it. Even if you don't wana buy it you should check it out. I went there to see and they had this car with I fell in love with and decided to buy it.

July 14, 2016

Hi Sam! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. Thank you for the kind words. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family! Regards, Pia Liberty

ckirkland
7-12-2016

"Very Happy"

Very good experience with the staff. The were patient with me as I worked with my company to arrange the sale. Were informative but not pushy and would definitely go back.

July 14, 2016

Hello Kirkland! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. Thank you for the kind words. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Melanie
7-02-2016

"Excellent approach and follow up. Customer Service superb."

The young gentleman, Coady was respectful and informative. He was thorough and had good interpersonal skills. He was not over pushy, but did back off to allow me to make decision. Ocean was also a helpful manager. They work well as a team, on sales, and they seemed to have good rapport with each other. The overall experience was excellent.

July 14, 2016

Hi Melanie! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. Thank you for the kind words. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Hunter
6-25-2016

"Great dealership!"

We are pleased with how we were treated when we bought our 2017 Santa Fe. Not only our salesman checked on us during wait times. Any staff walking by made sure we were being looked after.

July 14, 2016

Hi Hunter! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. Thank you for the kind words. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Oliver Belbis Canja
6-23-2016

"Great Experience"

I must say it was an amazing experience we came to this dealership last June 11 and when we came one of the sales representative greeted us his name is Jordan Page and his the one who entertained us very helpful and we enjoy talking to him we have a great experience and also ahmed but need to do improvement with the finance representative because she have a little attitude especially when we didn't get her offer she's a little bit rude her name is Nicole Lam. but over all we have a great experience . thumbs up to Jordan Page and Ahmed Salem

June 24, 2016

Hi Oliver! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Ovus
6-19-2016

"Amazing Experience with Alan and the rest of the team"

I must say it was an excellent and amazing experience from the first day i drove into the dealership and met Alan in the front door as the sales person. He showed me different cars and let me go without the push to make a decision the same day like other dealers i have dealt with. Your financing method and terms are printed and given to you to see and you are left to consider your options. In all it was a good experience especially with Alan and Nora in the financing process.

Nora Yuen

June 24, 2016

Hi Ovus! Thank you so much for taking time to write a good review for us. In behalf of West Edmonton Hyundai, I would love to thank you for trusting us and it was fun dealing with you! Please don't hesitate to call us for any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy your car and see you on your service appointments. Congratulations and welcome to the Hyundai Family!

Reviews of Chris Bowles