West Edmonton Hyundai

10120 178 St,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P5
West Edmonton Hyundai Info
About West Edmonton Hyundai

We are a family owned and operated dealership that knows that our customer service is our business. We dedicate our staff to strive to make sure you get the service you deserve. Thank you Edmonton for your review's and votes for honoring us as your Consumer Choice Award Winner for Automotive Excellence! Give us the opportunity to make you next purchase fast, fun and friendly! Please join us on Facebook or tweet with us on Twitter @westedhyundai to see the charities we support and also win great prizes, tickets to Edmonton sporting events and attractions.

About West Edmonton Hyundai Learn More

• Western Canada's largest Hyundai Showroom
suemartin
3/18/2015

"Alan Sugiyama "

We just bought a Santa fe sport 2015. Got a nice trade in for my car. Alan, & Chris Bowles, we're very helpful. I will recommend this dealership to ah Yonex needing a new car.

Chris Bowles

rbrick
3/16/2015

"Mix Review"

I recently purchased a new Hyundai Genesis from this dealer. The vehicle is wonderful and more than exceeds my expectations. The salesman [Alberto] seemed reasonable and knowledgeable in our initial dealings but once a sale was made seem to lose all interest in providing the service my wife and I were assured we would receive. Having now driven the car for a couple of weeks and having read the owner's manual, I realize how minimal his review of the car's features was. We were not introduced to anyone from the service department or similar types of common practices within car dealerships. We were told repeatedly that we did not need to read the manual but rather could simply telephone Alberto with any questions. That turned out to be completely incorrect as Alberto did not return our only telephone call until 6 days later and then only after a complaint was filed with his manager - Alireza Khoshnavaz. Ironically, I received form e-mails virtually everyday for the first week after the sale from a variety of senior staff at the dealership thanking me for my purchase and assuring me that they would look after any concerns I had. After expressing concern to Alireza and Brian Dawson [the Sales Manager], an appointment was arranged with the luxury care specialist - Jerry Antflick. Jerry was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful in addressing my issues with the vehicle. I am hopeful that future experiences with the dealership continue to be of the more recent type. If that turns out to be true, I would be able to recommend the dealership. Right now however, that is not the case.

Alberto Nava

ktidridge
2/25/2015

"Alan is the MAN!"

The customer service at West Edmonton Hyundai was prime. Dwayne was the original recruiter, but he did so in a way that did not come off as cheesy, or pushy. When I walked in the door to greet Dwayne, I recognized a face, and quickly put two and two together; and then their was ALAN. Alan is an honest man, who truly treated me like he would want a salesman to treat his daughter. He was kind, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. Even though my decision took a couple attempts, Alan was patient and understanding, providing me with all the information necessary to make my decision. Which was concluded with the purchase of my new Tucson AWD :). I did find financing to be a bit pushy, which was over whelming as I had done the research on the vehicle and felt comfortable with the purchase, but did not get a chance or an option to look more into the protection options before the purchase. My vehicle did take quite some time to be delivered. i.e. 4 weeks. Which for me was a bit of an inconvenience as my trade in was on the verge of breaking down at any moment, hence the whole reason for a new vehicle. All in all, very satisfied with my customer service, and the knowledge base of the staff.

Dwayne Nelson

Jenna
2/18/2015

"Great experience! "

Just bought a previously owned Santa Fe Wanted all the features for less than $25000 Had a few wrinkles to iron out. New windshield and nav system replaced Nav system took a while They were phoning to check up on me to see if I needed anything Christa was awesome Made me feel very welcome Was a very pleasant experience No pressure Kevin was great also and the gm Alli was very attentive! I would totally recommend this dealership and it's employees!!!

Ehssan
2/07/2015

"Outstanding Service, friendly staff, great experience"

We visited this dealership to get some information on brand new Santa Fe vehicles. As soon as we arrived in, Lloyd Osler Welcomed us very friendly. After sometimes, Alireza Khoshnavaz, the sales manager, also joined us. They were so friendly that we decided not to visit any other dealership. We knew we were in the right place. We spent about 5 hours in West Edmonton Hyundai. Lloyd was happy to address all of our questions and concerns patiently and professionally. Then Alireze offered us a good range of options and prices. At the end, we received even a better offer than the initial one. We purchased a brand new Santa Fe 2015, as we've always been passionate to buy. A lot of good options and extra packages were included without paying extra money. Special Thanks to Lloyd Osler and Alireza Khoshnavaz.

pac
1/21/2015

"Excellent service, friendly staff, pleasant experience"

The Santa Fe and West End Hyundai was recommended by a competitor's salesman so I decided to check it out, From the moment I arrived in the showroom, I was glad that I did. Without hesitation Alan Sugiyama answered my questions, and arranged for me to drive different Santa Fe vehicles so I could learn about the difference between engine types. My New Year's Eve purchase went without a hitch and Alan took it from there — assisting me with returning a rental, getting me settled into a loaner (as my chosen vehicle was not in stock), and ultimately taking me to register my new vehicle, etc. I look forward to recommending Alan and this dealership to others looking for a new vehicle.

Slavko Brakus
12/31/2014

"Great quick experince purchasing "

I had spoken to Alan Sugiyama that I needed a SUV for my daughter. When i arrived at dealership Alan had 5 lined up in front for my review. We test drove and found the one we liked within a hour. Alan arranged for pickup and appointment with finance. it was quick and we were out with our Santa Fe. this was by far the best experience i have had with purchasing a vehicle. Alan made it so easy and answered all our questions and delivered as said no surprises!!

Richard Shank
12/19/2014

"Purchase experience "

My wife & I had intentions to visit other dealerships to look at other makes & models. We did visit another Hyundai dealer but decided to visit West Edmonton Hyundai on our way to do Xmas shopping. When we entered the dealership we were greeted right away and Lloyd Osler was immediately assigned to us. His enthusiasm and knowledge of product were such that we eventually decided that we wanted to deal with Lloyd. His assistance in explaining the options of the vehicle were fantastic. We purchased the Santa Fe XL on the showroom floor that night mainly because we enjoyed Lloyd's professional presentation. Also the fact that the whole staff was friendly and welcoming. In addition Kevin, who wrote up our deal and eventually had our loan approved was extremely helpful in explaining the extras we could purchase. My wife & I are happy with our Hyundai, & all the staff that helped us. We look forward to continuing relationships with West Edmonton Hyundai. Richard Shank

carol.mclaughlin.771
12/16/2014

"A dealership with integrity"

At this time of year when one searches for the spirit of Christmas who would have thought I would find it at a car dealership. My Mother, who just turned eighty-two was looking for a vehicle after hers was written off. She ended up at West Edmonton Hyundai. It was a difficult time for her but the management and staff recognized that this just wasn't a car deal to her. A hugh thanks to Dwayne and Brian for their exceptional management skills, integrity and superior customer services. Would I recommend West Edmonton Hyundai, in a heartbeat. Thank you for restoring our faith in car dealerships.

Dwayne Nelson

jesseliz623
12/14/2014

"Great experience purchasing our vehicle"

We had just arrived in Alberta from Nova Scotia when we stopped in to the West Edmonton Hyundai dealer. We sold our second vehicle before arriving in Alberta so we needed another vehicle. Alan asked us what we were interested in and after telling him he found us exactly what we wanted, it was the 2014 demo Santa Fe that he had been driving. Alan took us for a test drive and let us both drive. While on the drive he told us all about the vehicle but we did not feel pressured. He answered all our questions about the new vehicle and about Edmonton. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. After telling him that we were very interested, he bartered for us with the manager to get money off the vehicle and a deal on winter tires. He thoroughly explained the monthly payments and interests rates with us so make sure we understood exactly what we would be paying before we decided anything. We loved the vehicle and decided to purchase it. We were told it would be available to pick up in two days as they had to clean it up and undercoat it. We called the next day to see if it was ready as we were so excited to pick it up. They made sure it was ready for us and Alan even came in on his day off to be there when we picked it up. Alan even drove us to register the vehicle as we are new to the area and weren't sure where it was. When we were ready to drive away in our vehicle he showed us what every button does, which was great as there are a lot of buttons! He even programmed both of our phones to the bluetooth! Two days later Alan called to make sure that everything was great with the vehicle! We would definitely recommend Alan at West Edmonton Hyundai and have recommended him to a few of our friends. We had a great experience!!!

Reviews of Alan Sugiyama