West Edmonton Hyundai

Alex Werstiuk, Sales Associate, West Edmonton Hyundai

Alex Werstiuk

Sales Associate

July 28, 2017

"Great and quick service !"

- darek86

I'm very happy with my Jeep Compass 2012. I'm very busy this year and the most important to me was fast service. I showed up on Saturday 3 weeks ago and I drove away with my new(used) car within 2 hours. Alberto, Josh & Vinnie were great, very informative and understanding. I don't think I was an easy customer... but they were great and answered on all my sometimes silly questions. Highly recommend !! The price for my jeep was also great !

Josh Corbett
Alberto Nava

July 28, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- wendy

Great people to deal with. Very welcoming. The moment we walked in we feel welcomed. Though we did not get the color I wanted but never the less we did bring home the BEST and we are happy & very satisfied with it. Great Experience after all.

Kumar Mehra
Ray Tarrabain
Pia Liberty

July 27, 2017

"Amazing people! Excellent Service!"

- 38graham

Im very happy with my first vehicle purchase. Its a great team that delivers excellent customer service. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy or trade-in their vehicle. With expert advice you cant go wrong with West Edmonton Hyundai! Especially Miss Pia West made it all worry-free and smooth turn-over. Thank you very much and may you have more deals to close.

Pia Liberty