Wallace Chevrolet

Wallace Chevrolet Info

Tahoeguy
5/23/2015

"Uncaring "

I will never go to Wallace or any other GM dealer again . They did work I asked them not to do . They did not fully diagnose a problem after paying for a inspection. You will not get a refund from them even if it is there mistake . They were eager to point out also bigger ticket items that need to get done but could not tell me when they had the tires off i need new wheel nuts .The Service manager was only giving me a credit . I was told well you need oil changes so you can use it for them I need.. They have a credit only policy so you will not get a refund . What a rip off, your held hostage to return to them for service or you lose your money .The service work i did get done with the credit conveniently was for the same total as the credit I had. The General Manager couldn't be bothered returning my call and General Motors Customer Care is anything but that . Apparently the dealers dictate to GM what the want to do for the customer .I would not recommend this dealer to anyone . They truly lack everything you should do to give good customer service.

Katheryn, Frank--Wallace Chev. Linka -GM Customer Care

Patches
4/10/2015

"Sales New "

Steve Downey was Awesome. First of many vehicles. Customer service was above and beyond. Service was excellent as well. I was a little upset of how long it took to get my Truck ready but the quality is customer care was amazing.

Steve Downey

Funguy
3/25/2015

"Salse-Service"

Had a awesome experience with my sales purchase and service experience! Excellent people with great attitudes. Will alway recommend this dealer to friends and family for sales and service.

Jeff, Frank, Dave G., Steve D.

crodude
3/02/2015

"Bunch of Unprofessional Liars!"

Made a huge mistake buying from this dealership. They never return your calls, and then just make excuses to delay a response or result. They also find ways to negate their warranty.

Stephen Wieczorek

cardinal
1/14/2015

"Disgusting"

Very poor customer service would never recommend this dealership to anyone stay away. Salesmen are totally unprofessional and deceiving you cant trust them at all.

S.Downey