Van Isle Ford Sales Ltd

4831 Beaver Creek Rd, Port Alberni, British Columbia V9Y 7E1 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

3 Reviews of Van Isle Ford Sales Ltd

July 25, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Pat & Pat

Over the course of our visits to Van Isle, I think we met the majority of the employees here including Will Pulford, the dealer principal . What a pleasure it was to be in such a positive and up-beat environment. Everyone here obviously enjoys their work. This was an absolutely painless and no-pressure experience for us. Our sales rep, Charles Mealey, was extremely patient at answering all of our questions (in person and through numerous emails) and he did an outstanding job in going over our new Ford Edge with us from front to back. Brett Brenneman, the sales manager, negotiated with us fairly and professionally (he even took us out for a test drive when Charles was delivering another vehicle). Mark Webster (Finance) explained all of our options re: extended service and maintenance plans. We could not have asked for a better experience and it was worth the 40 minute drive from Parksville. Highly recommend this dealership.

Charles, Brett
May 03, 2015

"Great group of people!"

- Cathy

After 10 years with the old reliable Windstar family mover, all I knew is I was buying another Ford. The VanIsle people were patient with my endless questions and flip flops trying to figure out what would suit me best. I ended up in an Edge and couldn't be happier with both my car and my dealership.

Will Pulford

May 03, 2015

"Went out of their way to help me"

- Leanne

I was thinking of getting a new to me vehicle last year. Even though I wasn't sure I was ready or what I wanted the team was never too busy for me and spent time with me to go over my options. I wouldn't consider buying from anyone else.

Will Pulford