Van Isle Ford Sales Ltd

Island Ford

Pat & Pat
7-25-2016

"Great Experience"

Over the course of our visits to Van Isle, I think we met the majority of the employees here including Will Pulford, the dealer principal . What a pleasure it was to be in such a positive and up-beat environment. Everyone here obviously enjoys their work. This was an absolutely painless and no-pressure experience for us. Our sales rep, Charles Mealey, was extremely patient at answering all of our questions (in person and through numerous emails) and he did an outstanding job in going over our new Ford Edge with us from front to back. Brett Brenneman, the sales manager, negotiated with us fairly and professionally (he even took us out for a test drive when Charles was delivering another vehicle). Mark Webster (Finance) explained all of our options re: extended service and maintenance plans. We could not have asked for a better experience and it was worth the 40 minute drive from Parksville. Highly recommend this dealership.

Charles, Brett

Cathy
5-03-2015

"Great group of people!"

After 10 years with the old reliable Windstar family mover, all I knew is I was buying another Ford. The VanIsle people were patient with my endless questions and flip flops trying to figure out what would suit me best. I ended up in an Edge and couldn't be happier with both my car and my dealership.

Will Pulford

Leanne
5-03-2015

"Went out of their way to help me"

I was thinking of getting a new to me vehicle last year. Even though I wasn't sure I was ready or what I wanted the team was never too busy for me and spent time with me to go over my options. I wouldn't consider buying from anyone else.

Will Pulford