Toyota Northwest Edmonton

Zahir Jiwa, Shuttle Driver, Toyota Northwest Edmonton

Zahir Jiwa

Shuttle Driver

July 24, 2017

"Use vehicle Experience "

- GreatNorth

Shannon was an exceptional representative of Northwest Edmonton Toyota. She was very kind, professional and welcoming, delivering above and beyond customer service . Will definitely pass the great experience along to others.

Anya Dickerson
Brett McElroy
Eric Yuen

July 24, 2017

"Excellent service and very helpful!"

- Shash D.

The Toyota Northwest Edmonton made my buying my first car experience stressfree. I got amazing service and great price from sales, thanks to Shannon, who guided me throughout the experience. I also got excellent service and advise from Brett about finances. Overall, I am very thankful to these two and the dealership and I would highly recommend it to my friends and colleagues!

Brett McElroy

July 24, 2017

"Best dealership experience I've had"

- 4runnerfan

I was in looking for information on a 4runner. I sat down with Shannon Perreault. She was great to work with, very knowledgeable and professional. It wasn't the right time for me but when I'm able to I will be back to see her.