Toyota Northwest Edmonton

Senior Service Advisor

April 29, 2017

"Oil change service "

- Lili123

I booked a oil change at the new location and i thought that the new location would have a quick oil change service but when i arrived i was told it would be a 3 hour wait, when i owned my honda civic i would drive in and they would change my oil and i would be done in about 15min, i know it is a Saturday and its a busier day but 3 hours is not acceptable for just a oil change!

April 28, 2017

"Direct and nice"

- Mel_t

I went in with my parents to possibly purchase a car. They treated us kindly and with respect, even though we weren't sure we were going to buy anything. We were greeted by Salim. He gave us a test drive and he seemed knowledgeable. When we were closer to making a decision to purchase, he introduced us to his manager. Alan, the sales manager was direct with us so no one wasted any time. He made us an offer on the car we were considering and said to think it over. When we didn't accept it, he asked us to offer him a price we were comfortable paying and we went from there. The negotiation was fairly quick and my parents left feeling like they got a good deal. Its all about the customers feeling good about the purchase and I think they accomplished that with us. As far as dealing with car salesman and car dealerships go, this was relatively pleasant.

April 27, 2017

"very good customer service"

- carplace123

Salim had very good customer service, drove the shuttle vehicle very safely, and I didnt have to wait very long for Salim to come pick me up after the dealership called to let me know my vehicle was done.

New 2016 Toyota Camry