Toronto Auto Group

Mathew Harnett, Credit Specialist, Toronto Auto Group

Mathew Harnett

Credit Specialist

August 07, 2017

"Great service for low credit score"

- Steven R Martin

Basically I thought I would never have had a chance of getting a loan for a decent vehicle. I had given up. My sister recommended this dealer and they found a way. Now I have a safe vehicle for my childrens visits and my credit score is being built up. I am also paying low interest on a great deal for a van. This place helped me find a great vehicle when I needed it the most. I highly recommend.

Al

June 27, 2017

"Hard work!"

- Brad

Afzal and Sara definitely worked their butts off to put me in a car at an amazing price to enjoy with the family! I'm interested to see how our future business goes. Thanks to you and your team!

Afzal and Sara

May 23, 2017

"Amazing Staff!!!"

- Rhia87

I had a difficult time getting a vehicle previous to using TAG. Mat Harnett was extremely helpful and has now put me in my second vehicle financed through them. Nothing but great service and great vehicles. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Mathew Harnett