Thornhill Hyundai

Finance Director
Greg Carrasco, General Manager, Thornhill Hyundai

Greg Carrasco

April 04, 2017

"Great service, legendary people!!!"

- Aseela

My brother was looking to buy his first new car. I own a Hyundai myself and recommended one to him as well. We called and got an appointment with Afsheen, and she helped us with every detail and questions we had. Carina the financial manager helped us with all the financial details, and both staff did a tremendous job. I would recommend these guys to anyone, great job guys!!!!

March 21, 2017

"Friendly and knowledgeable"

- Dan

I have always been coming here since I purchased my car in 2013. Clinton has assisted me multiple times and always does a great job. When I arrive in the morning and I see him at the front, I know I will be taken care of! Thanks Clinton, keep up the good work!

March 20, 2017

"Quick and friendly service"

- Jack

After taking my vehicle to another dealership and having a bad experience, I decide to try Thornhill Hyundai. My service advisor Clinton was knowledgeable and friendly. The service was done much faster than I had expected, and they even cleaned my salt-covered car.

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $24491