Thornhill Hyundai

Director of Customer Solutions

August 04, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Paul

Fantastic customer service from my sales representative Zalak! She was very knowledgeable on the vehicle features. Thank you for assisting my needs! Paul New owner of a 2017 Accent!

Carina Fullerton
Other Employees : Zalak

August 04, 2017

"Extremely Happy !!"

- Rozeey

I picked up my brand new Elantra a few weeks ago and I'm so happy with my purchase I love my new car! The staff at Thornhill were very helpful, I would definitely recommend buying a car from this location!

Afsheen Baig

July 23, 2017

"Big Time Buyer, Small Time Dealership"

- The Flipper

I am a car broker, I buy new vehicles from dealers at very low prices and I export them to other countries at a 130% markup. I move aprox 275 vehicles per year. When I approached Thornhill Hyundai with a proposition to buy 40 vehicles from them at their cost plus 5% they laughed at me. They always advertise promo's about offering vehicles at dealer cost, so why wouldn't they wanna make 5% above cost ?? Well the truth of the matter is because they negotiate discounts with Hyundai Canada whereby affording them margins between 12-15 % depepnding on the model. So when I approached Thronhill Hyundai to purchase 40 units to test the waters with them, they wouldn't budge because the margin was too low, and perhaps it wouldn't meet the sales criteria Greg invokes in order for the sales employee to make a profitable transaction for the dealership. In any event, I do business with many other dealerships whom are quite satisified with a guaranteed 5% margin. My last transaction involved qty. 21 Challenger SRT's which I made only 26% margin on, however nonetheless I myself unlike Thornhill Hyundai am willing to compromise on my margin to make a deal.

Shahin Tehrani