Subaru Calgary

TRAVIS WESTIN, SALES, Subaru Calgary

TRAVIS WESTIN

SALES

June 20, 2017

"Very pleased with this new car buying experience"

- cindyslp

Vijay was recommended to me by a friend, and I was not disappointed. I was quite sure that I wanted a Subaru Forester; the interaction in the sales room and the test drive only confirmed my feeling that this was the best new vehicle for me. I am so happy with my decision.

Vijay Aggarwal

June 18, 2017

"One of the Greatest Experiences Ever!"

- bobshaz

A lot of salesman are out there for your money, too lazy to even consider your time. Thankfully, Ivan was there and made my experience GREAT when buying my BMW. He was considerate, patient and did whatever it took to make my experience here at Subaru Calgary amazing. Will definitely come back to buy my future Subaru from Ivan, as for the customer service was not only smooth, but was an unforgettable moment taking delivery for my new car.

IVAN TJAN

June 17, 2017

"NERVOUS NEW BUYER"

- Michelle

I went into Subaru knowing that I wanted to buy a 2017 Outback but was very nervous because it was going to be my first car that I've bought brand new. Matt was the first one to greet me and the whole entire process was in my opinion .. perfect! He's very knowledgeable, accommodating and detail orientated. He made me feel comfortable in my decision to buy brand new and on top of that the whole sales staff was interactive with my child. Thank you for all the help, Matt!

Matthew Jorge