Subaru Calgary

Sales Associate
Trina Carreau, Finance Manager, Subaru Calgary

Trina Carreau

August 16, 2017

"An extremely professional and pleasant car buying experience"

- Sean.miko

I was helped by Chris at Subaru Calgary. He provided me with an exceptional and very professional experience. I went to purchase my vehicle from Subaru Calgary after experiencing a negative experience from Centaur Subaru. The entire team that helped me at Subaru Calgary really cared about making me feel like a valuable customer. It's really nice to see a car dealership so invested in the satisfaction of their customers. I hope that anybody looking for a car from Subaru Calgary gives Chris a visit. He won't disappoint you!

CHRIS TANGCOY

August 14, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- rash12

I test drove a Subaru first time and loved it. While I was out driving Giovanni got my old vehicle assessed and gave me a range. After the test drive we talked and figured out what we needed. After a couple more test drives with other vehicles we decided to go for a Subaru. We were looking for a particular colour and they had a top of the line one available. I am a car cost Canada buyer and the dealership was very responsive, we agreed to the final price on phone and next day I went in and did the paperwork. Giovanni and Ryan (finance manager) were both very helpful and professional. The car exchange experience was very smooth. The dealership had done all they said they would. Giovanni explained the details of the car and we left with a great car and an excellent positive experience.

Mike Bressett
Other Employees : Ryan Romano

August 04, 2017

"This team makes it work for you!"

- chrijo

I walked into the shop knowing pretty much exactly what I wanted. I wasn't in a rush to buy, and was happy to walk out and go to another dealer if I didn't get a good feel, or the sales people were too pushy. I'm happy to say that I stuck around and am now the proud owner of a new car. Albeit not the one I went there hoping to buy (sold out across Canada), Giovanni and Ken were incredibly accommodating and enjoyable to work with, and helped me find a suitable option that still met all my needs, including financial. I'm sure all the sales reps are great, but if you can, chat to Giovanni, and make a point of meeting Ken, the sales manager. Great folks. Thanks guys!

Ken Woo