St. Thomas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd.

1012 Talbot Street , St. Thomas , Ontario N5P 1G3

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

St. Thomas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd.
St. Thomas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd. Info

Oakridge Ford

Northway Ford Lincoln Brantford

Bigworld
11/25/2014

"BEWARE-TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE."

Scandalous, and unscrupulous dealership. Dishonest, unprofessional business practice. Will perform work without proper disclosure , failing to tell you that they don't carry parts for your vehicle due to it's age, yet moving forward with a diagnosis and a $100 bill to tell you what you already knew was wrong, but then advise you we have no parts for it to fix it? An honest dealership would advise straight up that they don't have parts, before they even opened the hood. Who would consent to a $100 bill for no reason? Tried asking the mechanic a question, and was told.."be quiet while I'm talking"..advised him "i'm the customer" and to answer my question, he replied.."whatever"...and stormed off. If you want to be treated like this, then by all means book a service appointment. My advice, and my opinion... Steer clear, take your hard earned money elsewhere. Many Ford dealerships around, and know many people who have the same opinion as me regarding this dealership. Thought I would give it a try to see if any truth to the horror stories I had heard, and to support my local business. Big mistake. Should have heeded accurate advice. Emailed co-president of this business to advise of situation and he replied I was rude, defended his employees, and told me to take my business elsewhere! Wow. Heed HIS advice..TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

Tony

lenaross
5/24/2014

"Great experience "

I had been looking for a gently used car for a while. I narrowed choices to the Mazda or Ford Escape. There was a car that caught my interest on Auto trader from this dealer.(I might add,this dealership was an hour drive away) I sent an e mail late one evening asking a few questions and to my astonishment received an answer within 10 minutes. Long story short, I drove down a few days later. The young salesman that I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, and not in the least bit pushy. I bought the car on the spot and came back a few days later to pick it up. The same salesman came in from home, went through all the features with me all the and made me try the park assist. I feel that the service was excellent, wish they were closer,I would use them all the time.

Joe

knobward
1/28/2014

"My truck was taken in for a squeak in the centre console...."

My truck was taken in for a squeak in the centre console. It took several attempte to repair it. Each time the truck was repaired the process was explained to me about what was done. Once the trim was damaged during the repair and they told me proir to picking the truck up. The part was ordered and replaced. The service department's attention to detail was excellent. To be honest I have never experienced this high level of customer service from a dealership. I will recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work.

Michelle and Sue