Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Clayton Valantine

Rich Pili, Sales, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Rich Pili

August 16, 2017

"traded in my 2014 Canyon for a 2017 Canyon"

- Randy M

l recently traded in my 2014 Canyon for a 2017 GMC Canyon. I've bought various GM vehicles from different dealers over the last 30 years and Josh Rogers was the best sales person I've ever dealt.

Josh Rogers

August 02, 2017

"These guys were top knotch!!"

- Mountainmarc

Hello, I recently purchased a used car from your dealership using the sales help from Raj Dhadda and the financing aid of Rich Pila. First off I like to say Raj was extremely patient with me , not pushy what so ever. I felt he was on my side the whole time guiding me towards my purchase rather than trying to sell me something I didn't want or need. Rich was the icing on the cake at the end of this purchase. Calmed my nerves about the purchase and made sure I was happy overall with the whole experience. I hope to refer many clients there way and hope that they will still be around in a few years in regards to my next purchase. Thank you

Rich Pili
Other Employees : Raj Dhadda

August 02, 2017

"Happy customer"

- happy

We bought our new GMC Sierra with the help of Nikko in selecting the right truck to fit our needs and budget. He explained and shown to us the different models tirelessly. His customer service is superb and I'm happy in our decision! Also Trevor Gonsalves explained to us the financial aspects of our purchased. He extends his time to accommodate to our schedule and answered our queries regarding the numbers.

Nikko Marasigan