Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sean Spriggs, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sean Spriggs

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 23, 2017

"Great service all departments."

- cooper

We bought a new Elevation from Shaw and couldn't be happier. Josh and Billy are fantastic to deal with. Looked after us and took great care to help get us the best price. Thanks so much guys.

Josh Rogers
Billy Tran

June 23, 2017

"Vehicle Purchase"

- Debra and Ken

We purchased a 2015 GMC Terrain from Shaw GMC and could not be happier with the help and attention that we received from our salesperson, Sean Spriggs. He went out of his way to make the whole process from start to finish very enjoyable. We would highly recommend Shaw GMC and especially Sean to all our friends and family.

Sean Spriggs
Other Employees : Rich Pili

June 09, 2017

"Best experience ever buying a truck"

- Craig2017

Shaw GMC was great to deal with on every level. I liked that my salesman Clayton dealt with me on the phone as I work away and was always available when I had time. I bought a vehicle from him in November and had such a great experience that I bought another one in april. I would recommend shaw and my new salesman Clayton Valantine over and over again. I will be sure my next truck will be bought at shaw from Clayton as he works with my schedule and it's a hard one to keep up with. Best Dealer in the country and best salesman in North America.

Clayton Valantine