Richmond Subaru

Edwin Slater

June 25, 2017

"Thank you!"

- PPM.

I purchased my second Subaru vehicle from Jordan at Richmond Subaru. He helped me feel comfortable with the car I was buying, by going above the call of duty to answer all my questions, even on his days off. Everybody at the dealership was very friendly and you don't feel as if Richmond Subaru fits the slimy car dealership stereotype. I would recommend him and Richmond Subaru to anybody looking to buy a new car.

Jordan Lyons

June 22, 2017

"Easy Purchase"

- KCL

We dealt with Jackie Cho who was patient and informative throughout the entire buying process. Reza was also accommodating once we had decided on a trim and options. Would recommend for local Subaru purchase.

Jackie Cho
Michael Nguyen
3.0
Reza Shirmast

June 22, 2017

"Excellent Personalized Service"

- Bonnie Craig

Since I purchased my 2006 Forester from Richmond Subaru, Eugene Lee has been my "go to" person for service and advice ever since. Eugene is trustworthy, honest, and reliable. He ensures that I am aware of what my Forester needs and when. Estimated costs and the time my vehicle will be required for each service are explained to me before any services begin. He ensures the technicians working on my Subaru are prepped and understand the services to be provided. My Subaru has been very well maintained over many years and I credit this success largely to Eugene Lee.

Eugene Lee