Richmond Hill Toyota

Sales Representative

August 17, 2017

"Unexpected experience."

- John

Typically shopping for a car at a "dealership" is not a pleasing experience. Working with David Hindley changed that experience to a positive one. No heavy handed sales tricks, no "I will have to talk to my manager". Administration was also a positive experience.

DAVID HINDLEY
Benni Saleh

August 17, 2017

"Benni and Lina - Superv service with professional excellence"

- Mainur

Benni and Lina provided me tremendous service while leasing of the 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited. I have taken delivery of the vehicle on Tuesday (August 15, 2017) evening, and I am loving it. Lina very patiently showed me everything that I needed to know during my picking up of the vehicle. Really, thanks to both of their very professional and exceptional services, my experience in obtaining the lease of the vehicle was wonderful and seamless. I am impressed with their sincere and dedicated service in explaining the product and its financial side. This is the sixth time that I am taking lease of a vehicle from Toyota and my experience this time is the best of all. Both of their knowledge and application of the same in their respective areas is a huge benefit for customers like me. No wonder that I will definitely return to you during times of further lease or purchase of vehicles for me, my relatives and friends. This is how loyalty to Toyota is created and maintained. In fact, I have moved from Scarborough Toyota to Richmond Hill Toyota because Benni moved to this Toyota centre. In 2014, when I took lease of 2014 4Runner, I also received exceptional services from Benni, who was in Scarborough Toyota at that time.

Lina Basir
Benni Saleh

August 12, 2017

"Great experience with Ashraf"

- Pranay Bhachech

I would like to say that I had a great experience at this dealership, especially with Ashraf. I was looking for a car and did not specifically have a Toyota in mind. A family friend recommended speaking with Ashraf as he had had a great experience with with him in the past. Ashraf was friendly, knowledgeable and had the answers to all my questions. He was able to get me a great deal on a new Corolla. The entire process was smooth and efficient. He is extremely organized and professional and I would highly recommend his services for anyone interested in getting a new car.

Ashraf Zohni