Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Glenn McN
5/27/2015

"New /used car purchase "

I would like to thank Moe andSam for the great assistance in helping get into my 2013 Dogde RAM Longhorn. Throughout the negotions both were very professional and made the purchase an exceptional experience. I can not say enough about both employees. Thanks guys for putting me in a beautiful truck.

vray11
5/25/2015

"Great Service"

it was a good experince the staff was friendly they took care of all my needs and all my question i had for them thanks to Bob!!

ANGEL
5/18/2015

"ALL ASPECTS OF MY EXPERIENCE WERE GREAT!"

Monday 18 May, 2015. On 09 March, 2015 I purchased a 2015 Dodge Journey, my fourth new vehicle purchase from Raceway. Geri was really great in helping me to make the purchase, as was Ahmad in helping me with the financing. I always shop around prior to buying a new vehicle, and each time Raceway has come out on top. I highly recommend Raceway, I have been very happy purchasing from them for years. Greg Oswald.

borongan
5/14/2015

"Excellent team!!!"

Thank you, Jude and Manjinder for the helpful advice and insights which lead us in making the right decision with the purchase of our new vehicle.

Suzana
5/12/2015

"Amazing job!"

I purchased a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee at Raceway, Amgad assisted me with the purchase of my car, he took the time to explain everything to me as well negotiated a price that met by bubject. I had been at another Chrysler dealer and when I got to Raceway the service was amazing and Amgad made me feel confortable with my purchase. Thank you Amgad, I really appreciate what you have done for me and my kids. Excelletn Job! Thank you, Suzana Medeiros

bains
5/05/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE from friendly salesperson Mr. Jesse Manalo"

Thanks to team of Mr. Jesse, Mr. Ahmed and Mr. Manjinder We had the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Jesse and team at Raceway. Mr. Jesse was very helpful in assisting us in all aspects of the process, with the help of Mr. Jesse and team I got the deal I was looking for. thanks

Matt_Farina347
5/04/2015

"I had a great time at Raceway Dealership"

Before I even stepped into the dealership I was already greeted with a hello and how are you, which is small polite etiquette but very much appreciated. Everyone of the staff were kind and upbeat which really helped make the whole experience of buying a car that much better. I had the pleasure of dealing with Amgad, and he was just a very nice guy. He explained everything clearly and concise. It was nice dealing with a person who wanted me to get the best out of what I was paying. The manager of the dealership was so polite and willing to go over every detail again even though I could tell he was a very busy man. In the end I am glad to say today that I am a proud owner of a dodge journey.

AL1313
5/04/2015

"Swapped my 2012 Fiat 500 for 2015 Chrysler 200"

George and Sam were easy to deal with and the negotiations went as smoothly as can be expected. John Rehman was also great to deal with when it came to financing the purchase. This is my 3rd vehicle from Raceway and there could be a few more down the road - Thanks guys!

John Rehman

austin104
4/30/2015

"Great deal!"

purchased a 2015 brand new jeep wrangler. Amgad attia was my dealer. I was planning to buy a used car, however, i use a same price buy a 200 km brand new car. As a international student who does not speak english as first language, Amgad Attia explain with his patience. lead me to buy a car what i exactly need. Thanks raceway to offer me a great deal!

Miss Tamara
4/30/2015

"Race to Raceway you won't be Disappointed!"

Buying a car isn't the easiest, but buying from Raceway makes it worth the drive. I love my Jeep Wrangler and the service was oustanding!! Thanks to George , Sam and John for the great experience . They were knowledgeable , professional and made me feel like family!! Then Meeting the service team with great customer service skills really made decision knowing Raceway you get the whole package ! They really are like family.. Thanks again Raceway!! Sending my friends your way!

Reviews of Amgad Attia