Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Shaman
9/02/2015

"Happy customer"

Thank you to all who helped me with my recent purchase in Raceway Dealership Toronto. I both from them another car (Fiat 500 Sport). I'm happy with everything what they did for me (customer service, price, friendliness, etc) and I got what I asked for. Great job! Yes, I would recommend this dealership to anybody.

Jeannie
9/02/2015

"Greatest Dealership in Toronto"

I would like to comment on the positive and professional experience that I had when I recently just purchased the Jeep Cherokee North from Raceway Chrysler with Mohammed Al-Barrak, sales reps and management. They were professional, knowledgeable and very accommodating. I would recommend this dealership to anybody.

MK
9/01/2015

"Good Experience"

Thank you Georgiy and Laith for the good car. You did good job to have the van ready in 1-2 days. Mohamed F Kh

Georgiy Butromeyev

khaledgen
8/31/2015

"The best deal with the best price ever"

I would like to thanks every one at race way specially Amged Attia and Mr. Ahmad the manager really they are very helpful they gave me the best deal in town ever, they ask me to pick the car I dream with it and I make my own payment according to my budget and then they gave me more futures on the car for free I got A car worth 50000 dollars for less than 33000 I don't know how to thanks them I would like to give them 15 star not 5 star

Jun
8/29/2015

"Good guys"

Mikhael nader, jesse manalo you are awesome team!!!!! They are very helpful. Jesse even went out of his way to satisfy all my expectations. I will surely refer this dealership to my friends

Ahmad nabtiti

Steve
8/28/2015

"Very helpful "

I punched a Grand Cherokee srt from Bob he was very helpful and friendly. He was all so every enthusiastic about what he dose. Which made it an all around great experience for me buying my first car!!!

Duffy
8/28/2015

"Great Deal!!!!"

Very friendly , knowledgeable staff . We purchased a 2015 Journey from Mikhael. We did finances with Chris Carter, it was his first day on the job. He was great and handled like a pro. Jessie is the one who dealt with the delivery of our Journey. He was funny and friendly and went over all the info for our new vehicle.

Chris Carter

life1life
8/26/2015

"very good deal! more then helpful sale man Saffi."

So me and my husband needed a bigger car as our family is getting bigger we wanted a druango but was kinda out of our budget with the features we wanted. saffi as we called him helped us get into a brand new dodge journey. we picked out a truck signed paper work, he met our needs to a tee. while looking for insurance (this is the part when his professional attitude an definitely his patiences stood out to us) that took a long time to set up about a week and a half trying to get the best quote, he waited till we found what we needed an didn't give any attitude while we took our time shopping for insurance. we were getting a journey SXT, but a few days later he found us a better truck the Crossroad for a few dollars more a month with a load of extra features. overall i would buy a car from this dealership an would recommend saffi, he cares about what your looking an keeps things into your budget! amazing sale man makes you feel comfortable, his super easy to deal with not pushy or rude ! we got a good deal, we are very happy with saffi an the raceway team!!!

200C Owner
8/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

I purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 C from the sales consultant Saffi Abid. He's an awesome guy to work with and provided me with the best deal for my car. He kept me informed throughout the process and provided total satisfaction. I recommend using Saffi Abid for your next car purchase!

Saffi Abid

pitgitlz
8/25/2015

""Great deal and very pleasant to deal with""

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT through Amgad Attia! He's an awesome dealership and an easy going guy! Fun to deal with him. I would recommended. the buyers to go to this GUY! Thank you! Amgad Attia. I loved my NEW car.. Susan.

Reviews of Amgad Attia