Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Daniel
3/28/2015

"All-Round Great Experience"

Today I had the pleasure of dealing with Jude Hutchinson and Sam Safadi of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. Both were extremely understanding and caring, making my decision to purchase a 2014 Jeep Wrangler an easy one. It was a great to interact with both individuals who made my experience purchasing my first vehicle fantastic. I truly recommend Raceway to all those looking for a new vehicle as it is composed of kind, caring staff who are genuine in their approach. Thank you for everything. -Daniel-

Sam Safadi

ConradCarb
3/20/2015

"In and out in 1 hr or less!"

Vahid was a great help. Our test drive, deal and delivery went smoothly. Vahid was accommodating and patient. Try shopping for a car with a 1 and 3 year old in tow. Want a chrysler dodge jeep ram or fiat? Vahid is your guy!

kaisree
3/13/2015

"Purchase Experience"

It was generally a good experience doing business with Raceway Chrysler.The Sales agent was very friendly. Given that this is my first purchase of a new vehicle from this dealership, I look forward to receiving proferssional service and maintenance of the vehicle from your service department. In the ensuing months, I will be able to assess the quality and performance of the Dodge Journey

Nicky
3/10/2015

"Love my new Jeep <3 "

I have had a great experience purchasing my new Jeep from Bob Saeed. He was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy and fast the whole process was. Bob Saeed is friendly and calm and made me feel very comfortable. He helped me understand all the electronics in the Prius and helped me set up the phone, etc. I thought he did an excellent job and I really enjoy working with him.I’ll definitely advise all of our friends and family to look for Raceway Chrysler dealership and for Bob Saeed on their next purchase. Cheers!

CP
3/09/2015

"I love my Jeep!"

I appreciate the effort Bob Saeed made to make my purchase special.I saw a Jeep Wrangler Special X Edition in the showroom and it was love at first sight. I went home with out buying it. I returned to the dealership a week later. Someone had already bought the Jeep. Ivan and Bob knew I was interested in the Jeep and managed to have another one for me when I returned. I love my Jeep! Thank you Bob for accommodating my schedule, for treating me with warmth and respect and especially for the red balloon. You made buying my Jeep easy and exciting.

Brett
3/02/2015

"jeep wrangler AND a ram sport!"

We had the pleasure of dealing with Emad Gerges for over two months of waiting for the right vehicles to come across his desk. He kindly gave me his cell phone number in case he wasn't in the office that day. Like i said we had two months of correspondence with Emad and he was extremely patient and accommodating. Finally they showed up! Our beautiful Jeep wrangler and Ram Sport. He made the experience a pleasure and would recommend him and this dealership to anyone in the market for a beautiful Mopar product! Thanks again Emad! We love the new 4x4's!

Amirali
3/02/2015

"Best bet for the price paid"

We went to Nadeem with our needs and requirements for which he helped us make an informed decision. I bought Chrsysler Town and Country touring in excellent condition and at an very compititive rates. His knowledge of product and Cars is excellent. We wish him luck for all his hard work.. Cheers.

garry10
2/25/2015

"Jeep Wrangler!"

When looking into buying a new vehicle you must love the vehicle in order to buy, but that's not who sells the car. That's why I am writing this review. Dealing with Emad Gerges was very peaceful. Emad really took the times to understand what I was looking for in a vehicle. Unlike other sales people where they may try to sell you something you don't want! when buying my vehicle Emad was not pushing me into anything. He only went for what I liked. Overall I would recommend anyone to go and buy a vehicle from Emad, because he is a very nice and understanding person. Love the new vehicle! Thanks Emad!

lewhamlyn
2/18/2015

"New Dodge Journey"

Dealt with Bob Saeed, great guy very helpful Bob was very friendly, always able to contact him. Manjinder helped with the financing, and made sure I got a good deal on the financing, as was always always available when I called with questions.

Manjinder

Sam
2/14/2015

"2014 30th anniversary owner"

Driving this car just makes me and my family happy. Special thanks to the people who helped me purchase it. Keep up the good work.

Sam Safadi