Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Learn More

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
William
9-26-2016

"New vehicle purchase"

I'm not one for writing reviews about dealerships in particular, as I've never had a good experience, that is until my wife, and I decided to walk into Raceway. We managed to get prompt service even though it seemed to be a busy day. We were greeted by our sales rep Amgad Attia, who took his time with us, managed to field all our questions, and none the less we kept him there after store hours that night. we decided to purchase a 2016 Jeep Wrangler that night, and once all was said, and done, he followed up with us a few times after the purchase to see if we were still happy. Once again, not much for reviews, but the experience was great enough, that we came back a week later, and purchased a second vehicle, this time the Jeep Renegade. would also like to say that our experience with Jim in the finance department was great as well, Thanks Jim Mallinos for being a respectable person (5 stars for you too), and thanks to Amgad for his time, and patience.

Jim Mallinos (5 stars)

Tes
9-22-2016

"Awesome work"

This is the best dealer i have ever seen.i been so many places before this dealership.but this one is the best. Georgiy is a really great person.i bought my 2016 Dodge Ram through Georgiy very nice custmer service. Treat you best way. .Highly recomand !!! To visit this dealership and meet Georgiy for all your need.

Eddy Family
9-22-2016

"Very good service ."

Excellent service & knowledge of products. No pressure in making a decision. Everything was explained very well. Very good selection of products on site. Did not "Bad mouth" the competition.

Happychryslercustomer45
9-18-2016

"Highly Recommend"

Purchased a brand new dodge caravan. Bought it from the same salesman that sold me my previous vehicle, Bob. Highly recommend, the service is excellent.

Sara
9-09-2016

"No respect for people's time"

Worst service experience of my life in and outside Canada. Gave my car keys at 10:20 am for the inspection of my car for the leak after taking 10:30 am appointment one week in advance. Waited for 1 hour 50 mins and car was still parked outside. After 2 hours of wait I got frustrated and took my car back without being touched or serviced or inspected. There were only excuses and no apology. I was told that they were overloaded by the associate who gave my car back. When I booked my car and took the appointment they behaved so professional over the phone and gave me 10:30 am appointment saying that it was the only slot available for that day and as if they were so particular about the appointment time given. I was told that the inspection of the car takes 45 mins to 1 hour. After waiting for almost 2 hours they had audacity to tell me that if I would wait for 10 more mins my car will be inspected. Which means I had to sit there for another hour of I had not taken my car back. I drove from Milton to Rexdale after dropping my son at school at 9 am and left from Raceway service centre at 12:20 to pick my son from school after not even getting my car checked by those morons. They chewed my 2 hours plus another 2 hours of drive time. They don't know the meaning of giving an appointment and treat you like Canada hospital emergency walk in where they will make you wait for 4-5 hours even though you have already booked in a slot with them. Don't trust them with appointments. And respect your time. While booking you they behave like bloody professionals who follow the appointment book and care n respect clients time. There was an old gentleman walking about the place for 2 hours like me and looked so angry for the same reason and told me that his car is also not taken in after waiting for 2 hours.

Service associate

Farrukh610
9-01-2016

"Amazing service! Unbeatable prices!"

We would like to start off by thanking our salesman bob saeed he is a very honest and patient gentleman. He took his valueable time out to answer each and every one of our questions and gave us very honest advice on what vehicle our family needed making our car buying experience very easy! He was also very quick about getting our paperwork done and getting the vehicle ready for delivery! Again we would like to thank him for his hard work and honesty and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a trouble free car buying experience!

1happy customer
8-18-2016

"No longer a GM fan!"

Recently purchased a Dodge Caravan from Bob after years with GM vehicles. His professionalism and knowledge made it a great experience! Even the simple details like floor mats were taken care of.

oro
8-17-2016

"New truck purchase"

Sunny Bhela was the sales professional that worked with me to purchase my truck. We test drove a number of trucks before I settled on a particular unit.He took me to three storage lots to find the one i wanted. He also worked hard to close the deal, pushing the sales manager to find above and beyond the current huge manufacturer incentives. Great dealership to deal with!!

harminder
8-11-2016

"Very good"

Very hardworking and they found the car i needed as soon as possible. Very professional service at affordable rate. I recommend this dealership very strongly.

chry200c
8-10-2016

"JUST LOOKING"

I went into Raceway just to take a closer look at a Chrysler 200C where I met Sunny B. He was well informed of the product very personable and funny. We went for a test ride came back started discussing about if I wanted to purchase the vehicle with no pressure and before long we had a deal. Picked up my car yesterday got home noticed that something was wrong and called Sunny, he took care of it right away!! Great Work Sunny!! NICK D.

Reviews of Bob Saeed

New 2014 Fiat 500
2014 Fiat 500

PriceN/A

Odometer Reading 0

Exterior ColorNero Puro (Straight Black)

Interior ColorNero (Black)

New 2016 Fiat 500, $31075
2016 Fiat 500

Price$31,075

Odometer Reading 0

Exterior ColorBianco Gelato (White)

Interior ColorNero (Black)