Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
mp226
7/01/2015

"Excellent staff. Gerry Tiwari is a Fantastic Sales Rep! "

Spent a considerable amount of time hunting for the best deal. Raceway was head-over-heels better than the competition. Our Sales rep Gerry was straightforward and honest about the different types of pickups I was looking at. Would highly recommend Raceway! When you go there ask for Gerry with a "G" he will sort you out!

Nick S
6/27/2015

"very professional "

A great price on my new ram 1500 lead me to Raceway, but the excellent customer service will keep me coming back. Thank you Amgad Attia and team.

smrsoft
6/26/2015

"Great People"

While I have not decided on a purchase, I was very impressed with the people, especially Saffi Abid. His dealings have moved Chrysler and Raceway way up on my list for when I do decide to buy

RamdhanMubarak
6/23/2015

"Great service"

I purchased a Honda Civic 2012 from Raceway dealership. They listened and we worked together to make a deal happen. Both Mohammed and Sam were clear and up front about everything. They assured all our doubts. Would recommend this dealership.

SamV
6/18/2015

"Awesome service"

I purchased my second Caravan from Raceway Chrysler and the dealership continues to impress me. On our most recent purchase we worked with Gerry who patiently helped us select the right vehicle and options. His recommendations were valuable and we felt he truly cared about getting us the right minivan. We highly recommend Raceway - and especially Gerry!

crisyanez24
6/18/2015

"Exeptional service "

I had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle. They were very helpful at getting had I needed at a great deal. I also needed the vehicle within a day and they made it happen without hesitation. I definitely recommend them for you new car needs. Cristian

fiat500l

"Unbelievable Friendly Service"

We have purchased a few vehicles from Raceway and were always dealt in a friendly and courteous manner! Our salesman Bob Saeed made our latest purchase of a 2015 Fiat 500L enjoyable and stress free. He was extremely knowledgable and patient as was the rest of the Raceway Team. I would seriously recommend you give Bob and the rest of his team an opportunity to make your new purchase a positive and enjoyable experience! Thank you Bob Saaed and the Raceway team. John M

Vipan Bhoura98
6/16/2015

"My experience is fantastic"

My experience was very good at raceway Chrysler. My sales consultant was outstanding. I had a very exciting experience. I got the vehicle of my choice and all in all i would really recommend raceway Chrysler to all my friends and family. Thank you.

me experience was very good at raceway chrysler. my sales consultant was outstanding. I had a very exciting experience. i got the vehicle of my choice and all in all i would really recommend raceway Chrysler to all my friends and family. Thank you.

supergirlpat21

"First new purchase"

I made my first new purchase and am very pleased and excited. Thanks to Jesse he it was a great experience. Jesse was very accommodating he made the process very easy , he made sure he had all the information for us to work with, Thanks Jesse for all your hard work. Thanks to John and Laith as well you guys were a great team . EXCELLENT JOB Teresa

John Rehman

peter

"bought a new Journey"

knowledgeable people--dealt with Emad . Very Patient. Got the car we wanted albeit took some time. relatively pleasant experience. Would recommend Very happy with car.

Reviews of Amgad Attia