Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Kartik Patel
12/23/2014

"Amazing. "

I found what I m looking for . Great atmosphere and very friendly . Nice price . Great experience and I very happy with my car.I recommend this dealer.

akash
12/23/2014

"akash"

Emad really helped in getting me back on track after an ill advised purchase from another dealership. He did everything in his power to make sure that in the end i walked away with a vehicle that i was satisfied with both tangibly and financially. He made sure that my needs and concerns were meet with and insured that every step of the process was able to flow through with ease.

haqaye
12/20/2014

"friendly and welcoming"

I found the dealership very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was very calm and accommodating. The sales manager and the financial manager helped in the total evaluation and sale finalization. In the end the branch manager was very helpful in finalizing the payments to be made during the purchase period. I loved the whole experience.

Matt Becker (Financial Manager)

Andrew1107
12/18/2014

"Amazing "

Amazing experience in buying a vehicle, never felt more comfortable with a salesman more then pleased with the customer service and the overall experience. Definitely going to recommend him to friends. Amgad Attia

Amgad, Attia

New van
12/17/2014

"Trading in for a new vehicle"

Jude was very professional & friendly . He listened to my wishes in the new vehicle & then was able to come up with a good deal . He was honest in giving me the way things worked .He has been of great help in all aspect,so of the deal .

Shradshan
12/17/2014

"First vehicle"

Emad made us feel more at ease when searching for our first vehicle. He definitely understood what we wanted and needed which took the stress off our shoulders. He made us feel more like family instead of ordinary customers and this led us back to the dealership. He proved himself to be trustworthy and a man of his word without the pressure of a typical salesperson. We absolutely love our new Jeep Cherokee and will definitely come to him for future vehicles. P.S be careful what you tell him you want in a vehicle, he WILL make all of that come true! :) Thanks Emad !!! Regards, Shradha and Roshan

Dave
12/16/2014

"Excellent Service, Excellent Price"

My wife and I were on our way to a different vehicle dealership in the area but ended up in Raceway Chrysler by error.However ending up in Raceway was the best mistake we made because we met Nadeem who was very pleasant, very helpful and patient. he showed us vehicles comparable to what we were on our way to look at and even took us test drive right away. Nadeem made effort to make us happy with our purchase and we are! we now have our new Chrysler 200 which turned out to be well in our budget. Thank you Nadeem for all your efforts into helping us find our vehicle. David & Natasha

dannypersaud2000
12/16/2014

"Excellent and knowledgeable Sales Agent."

I walked into this dealership with my wife, three young kids, and brother. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Bob Saeed who introduced us to what is now our new vehicle. Mr. Saeed got us an excellent van that accommodates all our needs as a small family while quality was not compromised and price was well in our budget. Thank You Mr. Saeed for all you generous help and making my family and I enjoy our experience at Raceway Chrysler. Your kind, courteous, and knowledgeable personality will make us refer you to all our friends and family, when they are looking for a vehicle in the future. Thanks, Danny Persaud

3NG
12/16/2014

"Friendly Service, Excellent Price"

Mikhael helped me with the purchase of a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport; this was a new factory order. The sales team was helpful and very friendly through the whole process, from order placement to delivery. In addition, they were also able to offer the best price. Would recommend Raceway to others looking to purchase a new vehicle.

rosanna.mastrocola
12/15/2014

"Review"

We had a wonderful experience with Bob Saeed at Raceway. He was very patient and calm and instructive towards the sale of the vehicle. He had a high level of professionalism towards us and took us on several test drives until my father was greatly with the vehicle he purchased. We would recommend this salesman to anyone wishing to purchase a car as he was quite the gentle man.

Reviews of Ahmad Nabtiti