Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
steve king
8/02/2015

"great service"

Thank you for great service, not pushy, good listening, flexible with customer consideration, very good prices, my family very happy with new Dodge 2015. best for your service. thank you

ajitsreview
8/02/2015

"Excellent Service"

I visited the dealership to check out a used 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan. Jesse Manalo and his Manager - Ahmed Nabtiti at Raceway Chrysler got me to buy a new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan CVP at a decent price and the color of my choice. The service was excellent and team made sure I got the color I wanted. I will surely recommend any one to first check out Raceway Chrysler - Jesse Manalo and his colleagues will help you to get the car / truck you want.

Manjinder Benipal

Palitha08
7/31/2015

"Better than Great customer service & Team work."

I made a routine web inquiry which was promptly referred to a sales associate Amgad by the sales manager.I travelled right across the GTA to meet him and be guided and coerced into the sale of a new Jeep Cherokee. Amgad knows his vehicles and is a very persistent salesman.He understood my need and with able help from Finance Manager Raheem made the process so easy.The test drive to delivery was a very lively dialogue and the delivery was a scream with professionalism from these two team players.Raheem took on the mantle of the finance and our late reqirments of change was done with so much pleasure,It was the greatest professional experience for my wife and I.We would Not hesitate to offer our thanks to these two gentleman and will be across for our next purchase very soon. Kudoos Guy's.

Customer

"Personal Touch"

Jesse Manalo assisted us in trading up our vehicle. He knows how to listen and was not pushy. He spent some considerable time with us. He approaches each customer with a personal touch.

AndrewK
7/31/2015

"Sunny Bhela is the one you are looking for!"

Salesman, Sunny Bhela, was very honest person and was not pushing too much. Sunny is the one that you are looking for, Go for him! Andrew Kim

chrhisdodgejourney
7/30/2015

"Excellent Car, Price and Very good Service from Raceway "

Very happy with jesse manalo, rajim premji and the raceway! I bought my 1st car here and got the best service and got the car i want great deal. Highly recommended!!! thank you very much jesse, rajim and the chrysler...

Lionell
7/30/2015

"Very pleased!"

First time in a dealership and was looking to purchase my first car. This dealership was recommended to me by a family member and some friends. I came from Scarborough to Raceway because of the positive reviews I heard and I was not disapppinted. My salesman, Amgad Attia is the reason why i would recommend this dealership. He helped me choose the appropriate automobile suitable for my lifestyle and that also fit within my price range. He explained the details of the cars i was interested in and was very frank and honest in his suggestions and in answering questions that i had. He was also very friendly, accomodating, understanding and did not make me feel pressured at all. In the end i chose the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara and I Love it! Thanks Raceway and thank you so much Amgad!

Mary Jane
7/29/2015

"A Great Experience!"

I was very happy with Raceway Chrysler, and Amgad in particular. He was able to provide me with a vehicle that had everything I was looking for, and more.

AnitaNiagaraFalls
7/28/2015

"Excellent service and attention to our needs."

Amgad was great to deal with. He made sure we got the best deal for our money and what we wanted. I LOVE my new Jeep Trailhawk! Driving it home to Niagara Falls was a dream. Yes, we came from Niagara Falls just to deal with Raceway and Amgad. I would highly recommend Raceway and Amgad.

walleyeslayer1964
7/27/2015

"Bought Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Truck"

I purchased the new 2015 Ram 1500 at the end of June after our 2008 Montana SV6 blew its transmission making it prohibitive to repair. Amgad Attia treated me very well and was kind and patient.My overall experience was excellent and I applaud the dealership for having patient not pushy sales staff.Thanks Raceway!

Reviews of Amgad Attia