Read Reviews Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Enoch (EJ) EdwardsSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive.

If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles.

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Back again, and again."

JenandMikk
7/22/2014 12:56:12 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Bob SaeedBob Saeed

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

We traded in our Ram 1500 (also previously purchased used from Raceway) for a gently used Dodge Journey. As with our first time dealing with Bob Saeed, he treated us very well again. He listened to our needs, and we made a deal that worked for everyone. I look forward to our next vehicle purchase at Raceway Chrysler. See you in 3 or 4 years, Bob!

"Like family"

Daad
7/22/2014 10:21:46 AM

Emad GergesEmad Gerges
Ahmad NabtitiAhmad Nabtiti

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

We had a positive experience and love our new vehicle! From the moment we walked in we were treated like family. Customer experience is as important to us as quality and price. I will recommend Emad and Raceway to anyone in the market.

Twitter
"Great Customer Service, Hard working staff"

abhinav.ghai.96
7/18/2014 7:42:56 PM

Bob SaeedBob Saeed

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

I had a great experience dealing with this dealership. They are cooperative, adjusting, very good listener, understanding and keep the client's expectations on the top. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially the sales person Bob Saeed.

Twitter
"Dodge Journey Cross Road"

smookken7
7/17/2014 5:29:18 PM

Gerry TiwariGerry Tiwari

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

I had purchased my Dodge Cross Road two weeks ago.
I was directed to Girish (Gerry) Tiwari. He was very patient and worked to get me the best deal he could with their National Management Team. I mentioned my requirements for my car, he got the right car with the best deal!

Gerry, Keep up the good work!

"Amazing Service!!"

saravalente22
7/14/2014 9:15:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mohammad KhalilMohammad Khalil

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

They really work for the customer!! Negotiated a deal better than expected without pushy sales tactics. Mohammed and George from sales had our backs and Sam the used car manager made the deal happen. Totally satisfied and recommend to all!!

Twitter
"my experience at raceway chrysler"

ctomlinson-ranglin
7/14/2014 4:00:56 PM

manjinder
George Yacoub

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

the staff at raceway made me feel spacial.this is my 3rd car from them and i would recommend to my family and friends.i would diffenently return.

Twitter
"Bought here once, bought here twice"

GigiJordan
7/14/2014 12:15:28 AM

Vahid BahmaniVahid Bahmani

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

I had purchased a vehicle almost two years ago, and when i bought my second, I was directed to Vahid Bahmani. He was very patient and worked to get me the best deal he could. I had a few of my own issues and expectations, and he was right there to satisy all of my needs!! a few of my friends were thtinking of purchasing a new fiat, because mine is so awesome, and I have recommended Vahid, because I know he will satisfy all of there expectations too!! (Vahid even gave me his private cell number, in case I had any questions or concerns!!) Just be yourself and relax. Dealing with Vahid is like dealing with a friend youve had for years!

Twitter
"Read the contract carefully"

kahshe
7/6/2014 8:43:22 PM

Rahim PremjiRahim Premji
Gerry TiwariGerry Tiwari

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

Gerry was very friendly and helpful, but after checking the contract, there were things included that we had not talked about or agreed upon, and the interest rate was double what we had agreed on!

Twitter
"Honestly, Great People...accept for Ahmad."

anthony0277
7/5/2014 4:47:29 PM

Ahmad NabtitiAhmad Nabtiti

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

Please read the entire review before you judge this dealer. Vahid, Maria and Manjinder were Great people to deal with and would recommend them to anybody. My problem is with Ahmad.

I went to this dealer because their new sales rep Maria called me as I was in the market for a new truck.
When I walked into the dealer I was greeted by Maria and Vahid. Both Super people!! When I told them I could not afford the truck they proposed, they worked on a deal that would get me into a new truck and give me $8,000.00 so I could pay off a high interest loan taken out to help my girlfriend. I accepted the deal and honestly had a sense of relief and was very excited to pick up my new truck. Unfortunately through no fault of anybody at Raceway Chrysler, I did not qualify for the loan by myself and required a co-signer. I was able to get a co-signer and worked with Vahid, Maria and Manjinder to get the deal done.

It took a while but it looked like we were there, they had an approval. Turns out they did not have the approval for the vehicle I was looking for, which was fine, to be honest the truck was expensive but the monthly payments would have still saved me just under $200.00/month just in payments (does not include what I would have saved in maintenance and fuel.)

After looking at several options with them today I had to deal with Ahmad...What a tool...Told me that if I did not accept their new "deal" (360.00 bi-weekly plus $2500.00 cash back) he would inform the bank that I refused the deal, that I was demanding $8,000.00 cash back and that it would make it impossible for me to get a loan elsewhere. I refused the deal because honestly I cannot afford it if I am unable to pay off the high interest loan (my mistake I know) I tried to explain the situation to him but he would not listen. So he is going to tell the bank that I am asking for $8,000.00 even though THEY OFFERED IT TO ME!!! I will not be able to get into a cheaper vehicle (the whole point in going there anyway) and to top it off Ahmad told myself and Vahid to hurry up and get out of his office because we have wasted too much time. All Vahid was doing was getting me the ownership for my truck, the warranty papers and refund my deposit. Ahmad REFUSED to refund my deposit today...I now have to go back there on Monday to get it back.

Overall my experience with this dealer was good, Vahid is by far the nicest most informed sales rep I have ever dealt with, as was Maria. Both of them are great people that were doing their best to help me out and I am greatful for that. Manjinder was Extremely Pleasant and helpful, he worked hard to get this deal done for me. Overall these 3 people were great people to deal with and would give them 10 out of 5 if I could.

Honestly I would have looked at other vehicles, even considered a used vehicle and if payments worked out less than or close to my current payments I would have taken it without the cash back incentive. But Ahmad is a tool. Had myself and my Father come in yesterday to "pick up the vehicle", but surprise when we got there they could not release the truck to me.

I feel like if I did not have to deal with Ahmad, I would have purchased a vehicle from them today.
Seriously, what a tool...

***UPDATE***

After waiting at the dealer for about 45 minutes today to refund my deposit, Ahmad decided to wait until I got in my vehicle and started to pull out of the lot to come outside and run his mouth (and Laugh at me) while driving away. Really classy bud, I was in your dealership for 45 minutes and you chose to wait until I was driving away to say something??? Goes to show how much of a coward you really are! No worries though, I will be calling the bank to let them know the information you are reporting to them is inaccurate and I will continue to post Negative remarks about your dealership until you decide to apologize for being such a tool...and a Coward.

TO THE OWNER(S) OF RACEWAY... you have a lot of very decent, friendly and knowledgeable people working for you, why you have this guy there is beyond me. No "manager" should ever treat a customer like that...not all deals work out, there is no excuse for his childish, cowardly behavior.

"Raceway Chrysler's Service"

ElieCuffy
7/5/2014 1:27:46 PM

Enoch (EJ) EdwardsEnoch (EJ) Edwards
Jude B. HutchinsonJude B. Hutchinson

My Review Of Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT:

Overall experience was good. EJ and Manjinder were friendly, sincere and listened well. Jude got us a reasonable deal and took me though the features of the vehicle we purchased. Thanks.

Reviews 11-20 >>