Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Learn More

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
JCD
2-11-2016

"Customer Service Minded Staff. Very important!"

After having a unpleasant sales rep at Raceway we hesitated to proceed with buying. Not long after I was contacted by Ahmad Nabtiti and Georgiy Butromeyev. They were determined to regain my confidence at Raceway. They both worked very hard to make me feel at home and confident in buying from them. I purchased my new vehicle and was very pleased at the efforts undertaken to ensure the transaction was seamless and the least troublesome for me. I required a left side gas pedal be installed and they arranged for the vehicle to be delivered to the service location to complete the transaction. That's service. Majinder Benipal sat with us and explained all of our options to ensure the vehicle would be around for a long time to come. Thanks to all involved. I have bought from this dealership many times over the past 35 years and would recommend their services.

WheresMyHat
2-11-2016

"Excellence in customer service"

For the last few months we visited many different dealerships unhappy with the service we had received. After leaving raceway, we felt customer was top priority and felt comfortable enough to not only purchase a jeep on the spot but also because exceptional sales service we purchased a higher model then expected. Knowing that Georgiy and team will take care of us, we will definitely be back and highly recommenced to friends and family

lori27
2-11-2016

"Fast and seamless transaction"

We knew that we wanted the Grand Caravan. We found it very helpful that Raceway had all vehicles listed online. We chose the one we want and everything was handled basically over the phone. Our Salesman Georgiy was amazing. He worked fast and provided us with all the documentation that we needed. When we met him to pick up the car the next day everything was ready for us upon arrival. He explained everything and went over the details of the vehicle before we left. I would highly recommend him. He was fair and caring towards our needs. He also was very patient with the children that we brought in by talking to them and bringing them balloons :) Thanks again!

Heather & J
2-11-2016

"From Heather - Dodge Journey "

Gerry was very helpful in making our selection of buying a Dodge Journey. We had a great experience with Raceway and would recommend this dealership to our friends. Go see Gerry and he will get you a great deal!! Thanks. We are very pleased with our new Journey.

Shabeena69
2-09-2016

"Very helpful"

Because this dealership make my dream come true never ever thought I could afford a brand new car but thanks to you I am now.

Giomal1994
2-09-2016

"Great experience "

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and Gerry Tiwari was very helpful and co-operative to my needs. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Gillian W.
2-08-2016

"Awesome Experience - 2015 Jeep Compass"

I would like to thank Jesse Manalo and Rahim Premji for helping me trade in my 2011 Jeep Compass to 2015 Jeep Compass. The new Jeep has the options that I am looking for. Now I don't have to worry about the repairs and still has a long warranty. I will recommend Raceway to my friends, colleagues and relatives. Thank you guys....

1-27-2016

"77777"

sales rep helped get some remedial work done by service department that was largely gone for the day. If this not happened, I would not have been able to take the truck. Thanks Georgiy.

bri4658
1-26-2016

"Excellent Service"

Mikhael and Manjinder were quite helpful and took care of my need. The entire staff is quiet supportive and friendly. I will definitely recommend the dealer to my friends and relatives.

meeko
1-24-2016

"Purchased a mini van with Girish Tiwari"

we purchased a 2015 grand caravan crew through Girish Tiwari. Our experience was fantastic from the very beginning. Girish was friendly, helpful, attentive and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommed Girish and the dealership to our family and friends.

Reviews of Georgiy  Butromeyev