Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Learn More

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Laurensil
4-29-2016

"Good Deal"

The customer service is good, the sales people are really good in doing their job. Very convincing, friendly and they gave us a good deal with our new car. We are very happy with the car but, the only thing they never said was that, the vehicle we bought, had around 200 km. already driven, we realized that after. 100Kms still Ok, but 200 Kms? They probably used the car for test drive? The car is new. They should tell the customers those things, and the customer can decide to buy it with so many Km in it or not.

Linda123
4-28-2016

"Excellent service!"

Excellent service and smooth transaction. Sunny and Ramin are very knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service. They made the car purchase process simple and easy.

Amir
4-26-2016

"RAMIN and SUNNY are Awesome !"

I just got a used Chrysler C200 from Raceway for my sister! It's so nice!!! The whole experience of purchasing car from Raceway is great. sale person sunny and finance manager Ramin are the best. They are very honest to me about the cost of the cars and what they can do to help me to get the best car with the least payments. Thanks to sunny and Ramin for making my purchase such a good experience!

omdfigueroa
4-26-2016

"Excellent Service"

Georgiy was great from beginning to end when I received delivery. If you go to Raceway ask for Georgiy he will take care of you. Thank yoi

frankie
4-24-2016

"Great Customer Service"

I bought a Grand Cherokee Overland, a lot more than I wanted to spend. First time meeting Gerry and Manjinder, they treated me like family. They maid the process simple and easy, so I went the extra mile and |I am satisfied. I will recommend them to anyone I know. THANK YOU GUYS.

Antoine
4-21-2016

"Excellent Staff"

I recently bought Town & Country from Raceway. Dealt with Georgiy and Ramin for this purchase. I found both of them professional and knowledgable and enjoyed working with them. I recommend them highly.

Umesh
4-19-2016

"Great Service, great people"

I bought my Jeep from this dealer. I was new to this country and was not aware about local taxes, pricing etc. Gary Tiwari helped me beyond his normal duties to make me comfortable. He was honest, transparent and gave me genuine advise. I would strongly recommend to anyone without a doubt. Great people and after service as well. Thank you Gary and team Umesh

Chris.c
4-18-2016

"Good time"

Very helpful and hard working. Would recommend to drop in. A friendly place and very helpful people . Nice experience . All questions answered and issues . Best car buying experience I've had

CassFerrante
4-18-2016

"The Best!!"

I recently bought a Jeep Wrangler from this dealership with Georgiys help. The experience was nothing but positive from when I first walked into the doors. Georgiy was super honest and reliable throughout the entire process. He sent me updates upon my cars arrival and was always there for me if I had any questions. I will definitely recommend Georgiy and this dealership to all my friends and family. You really can't go wrong here! Thanks for the great experience!!

Cars
4-15-2016

"Great experience "

I really appreciate manjinder for dedicated hard work towards getting me approved for a loan towards purchasing of my 2016 jeep Cherokee. He is good at what he does. Thanks a million.

Reviews of Georgiy  Butromeyev