Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
Brett
3/02/2015

"jeep wrangler AND a ram sport!"

We had the pleasure of dealing with Emad Gerges for over two months of waiting for the right vehicles to come across his desk. He kindly gave me his cell phone number in case he wasn't in the office that day. Like i said we had two months of correspondence with Emad and he was extremely patient and accommodating. Finally they showed up! Our beautiful Jeep wrangler and Ram Sport. He made the experience a pleasure and would recommend him and this dealership to anyone in the market for a beautiful Mopar product! Thanks again Emad! We love the new 4x4's!

Amirali
3/02/2015

"Best bet for the price paid"

We went to Nadeem with our needs and requirements for which he helped us make an informed decision. I bought Chrsysler Town and Country touring in excellent condition and at an very compititive rates. His knowledge of product and Cars is excellent. We wish him luck for all his hard work.. Cheers.

garry10
2/25/2015

"Jeep Wrangler!"

When looking into buying a new vehicle you must love the vehicle in order to buy, but that's not who sells the car. That's why I am writing this review. Dealing with Emad Gerges was very peaceful. Emad really took the times to understand what I was looking for in a vehicle. Unlike other sales people where they may try to sell you something you don't want! when buying my vehicle Emad was not pushing me into anything. He only went for what I liked. Overall I would recommend anyone to go and buy a vehicle from Emad, because he is a very nice and understanding person. Love the new vehicle! Thanks Emad!

lewhamlyn
2/18/2015

"New Dodge Journey"

Dealt with Bob Saeed, great guy very helpful Bob was very friendly, always able to contact him. Manjinder helped with the financing, and made sure I got a good deal on the financing, as was always always available when I called with questions.

Manjinder

Sam
2/14/2015

"2014 30th anniversary owner"

Driving this car just makes me and my family happy. Special thanks to the people who helped me purchase it. Keep up the good work.

Sam Safadi

twisted_taffy
2/14/2015

"Worth the wait"

I went into Raceway at the end of November looking to trade in my Chevy Avalanche for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was paired up with Nadeem, who took me through the process of selecting models and options. Nadeem was very patient with me, answering all my questions, and soon we had a new Jeep decked out just how I wanted it. Granted, it was a Jeep that didn't actually exist within a reasonable distance, so Nadeem walked me through the process of factory ordering said Jeep. Due to the holiday season and the various bouts of inclement weather, it took a bit of time for the Jeep to finally be ready for me, but Nadeem was once again very patient with me and my constant calls asking for updates the whole way. He gave me all the information he had access to, and explained to me what was happening every step of the way. When the day finally came, he even waited for me to take care of an emergency, staying at the dealership after hours so that he could give me a much-needed tutorial on my new Jeep's features, and so that I wouldn't have to wait another three days to drive it home. Nadeem took very good care of me, and I am truly grateful. I love my new Jeep, and I would highly recommend Nadeem and Raceway to anyone looking to get into a new vehicle in the Chrysler family. Cheers!

sss sss
2/03/2015

"Bought used Dodge Ram for my son"

We received excellent service from both Alexander Raphael and Sam Safadi. I have already recommended this dealership to our friends. Great service and staff. Would definitely go back

Sam Safadi

Dougam
2/03/2015

"Great car salesman"

I am now the proud owner of a 2014 Chrysler 300 with the assistance of Bob Saeed. This is the second car I have purchased from Bob. Just the fact that I returned to Bob to investigate a replacement for my current car should tell it all. I really don't like spending this kind of money but Bob Saeed has made these two car purchases as good as it gets. I will return again and ask for Bob when I need a new car.

ted
1/28/2015

"Our new family car..."

Amgad was very accommodating and helpful on all our inquiries. I will surely recommend him to my friends, family and colleagues. Good job to all the people at raceway! Thank you.

Ruben
1/27/2015

"Gratifying experience"

Emad treated us with great respect and earned our loyalty with raceway. He displayed great professionalism ,product knowledge, and always placed our needs first. We will sure be returning and share our wonderful experience with everyone.

Reviews of Bob Saeed