Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

150 Rexdale Blvd West ,
Toronto, Ontario M9W 1P6
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Learn More

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe
donats
5-23-2016

"excellent, thorough, personal, fun"

Having a poor credit rating, Manijinder Bengal made me feel like I was going to get the car although having dealt with other dealerships I felt I didn't have a chance. He made me feel important and gave me options to get the deal done. He was very direct and honest the whole time. I had a very good job and a cleaning business on the side and he found a way to get the deal done.

farinaandmo
5-21-2016

"Best expérience ever"

Best expérience I have ever had at a dealership. Sunny and Asad went above and beyond to help us. We were not able to make a decision what to get. They spent hours with us working with our budget and managed to find what was best for us. Every step was explained clearly, from specs, reviews and performance. Thank you so much for helping us make the best choice. We will keep on coming here for all our vehicle needs and will recommand you to our family and friends for sure. Thank you Sunny Bhela and the team!!

GUDOH
5-18-2016

"Trade in"

I was informed of an opportunity to trade in my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee for something newer by Mikhael. The sales team was very respectful of my budget & we were able to find a happy medium. I'm now in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They were able to meet my requests of desired mileage, features & colour. A special thank you to Sunny & Manjinder for their patience in dealing with me as I know I can be a difficult customer. There was another gentleman who was assisting in the promotions, he helped to solidify the deal. (Can't remember his name) Thanks to him also. I'll be back in a few years to see what my new options are.

dan clarke
5-17-2016

"Awesome service "

Very good staff will buy again from raceway.Travelled 8 hours was worth the drive.Will recommend to others.Had minor issues but was dealt with

Bonjonathan
5-16-2016

"Great Customer Service"

Walked in and it was a great atmosphere. Everyone was friendly and no one was pushy or trying to convince me to make a decision I did not want.

debbie 8453
5-16-2016

"Excellent Buying Experience!!!!!!"

Just wanted to give a shout out for the excellent service I had today in picking up my new Dodge Caravan SXT Mr Sunny Bhela was excellent and did everything possible to make me happy a comfortable and will recommend friends and family.

Hellcat Guy
5-10-2016

"Excellent Buying Experience !!!!"

Just wanted to give a shout out for the excellent service I had today in picking up my new Challenger Hellcat !! Ivan and Georgiy made the buying experience a memorable one for me. Friendly, Professional and Courteous. Kudos to you guys !!! Would highly recommend these gentlemen if you are considering buying a new vehicle. Once again thanks !!

Parbhat Sood
5-07-2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

I was looking for a van and I found exactly one on their website. I was contacted quickly and my request was forwarded to Mr Sunny Bhela. And from there onward it was the most smooth sailing and great experience. Sunny is a great professional and it was great pleasure to deal with him. Him and his company was very supportive and finally we clinched the deal. Even he drove the van to my mechanic just for my satisfaction to check out that everything was good. From purchase to delivery and post delivery service was great. He took time to explain everything about the operation of the van complicated gadgets. Then Mr Ramini Vakili played a big part in explaining the finances and warranty etc. He was also very supportive. But Sunny went beyond the call of his duty to see that customer (me) was completely satisfied and is ready to help me with any question, I have about the operation of this vehicle. If you want a professional, humble, helpful, knowledgeable and excellent sales person, please see Mr Sunny Bhela and you will be very happy, I can guarantee it.

RAS1979
5-04-2016

"Babar Saeed - The Best!"

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Bob at Raceway Chrysler - As usual Bob did everything possible to make me happy and comfortable with the purchase and the product. If you need a Chrysler Car or Truck - go see Bob at Raceway! The Financial part of the sale was handled with great care and professionalism by Ramin Vakili - his manner and approach was the best I have ever encountered in my 35 years of vehicle transactions.

SM
5-01-2016

"Purchasing a car"

We were very impressed with Raceways excellent service and the tremendous support that we received from the sales representative that we dealt with. There was no pressure to purchase and our sales representative (Bob Saeed) was very knowledgeable about the price of various vehicles and the options available. We would highly recommend Raceway and suggest that if your considering purchasing a car that you get a quote from Bob before finalizing your deal. We are very happy with our purchase. Thank you,

Reviews of Manjinder  Benipal