Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|FIAT|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Info
About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is proud to serve Toronto with quality Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. With models like the Town and Country, Challenger, Charger, Wrangler Unlimited and 300, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Toronto, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is not just your Toronto Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Ontario customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram auto parts, car loans and leases, to auto body repair & collision shop, Raceway Chrysler Jeep Ltd. is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 150 Rexdale Boulevard West or you can give us a call.

About Raceway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

• Diverse Menu at Ed's Cafe

"NEW JEEP PURCHASE"

We went to buy a new vehicle and a good experience with Mr.Bob Saeed and Mr.Ahmad Nabtiti. Good selection were given and good service.

"VERY GOOD SERVICE"

I was looking for a Dodge Caravan and Gerry helped me to choose the correct one which matched my budget , km and special features. He was knowledgeable and friendly. I like his service and surely would go back to him in future and also refer to my friends,

"Gerry Tiwari you are a great man!"

I have purchased Dodge Journey Blacktop and Gerry has helped me in finalizing my deal. He is sincere and professional sales person and understand customer's situation. He will provide you many ideas for how to purchase your dream car according to your family size, usage and financial situation because Gerry treated his clients as friends. After sales services at Raceway are also very good. Thanks to Ahmed Nabtiti who is also very helpful and understands customer's needs, he is very flexible for price negotiation and scheduling installments. Thanks again both of you for your support and help.

"Awesome service"

Called the dealer for a specific car and passed me to Sal D. Very friendly and honest. Gave me all the info for the car I was interested. Then with the support of Rahim, both of them gave me and my wife the dream car that we wanted. I recommend this dealer and will let my friends know how this guys helped me

"Gerry found us the right car!!"

Gerry provided my wife and I very friendly service, he didn't use any old fashioned sales techniques and showed us quality used vehicles in our budget. He's honest and has wise wisdom...married with a fun sense of humour. We'll definitely deal with Gerry next time we're in the market for our next car!!

"great service caring and honest"

Emad is a honest guy and hard worker get you the best deal. very welcoming as well. also the sales manger Sam is a great guy and he also took care of me. i will let others know about them. and i will see them soon for my second car. pleasure to do buisness with them. and raceway chrysler yours truly samy messiha

sam sales manager

"honest, friendly and good price"

Emad is a friendly honest sales person. best prices and best service. i also was helped by a manger sam safadi and he took care of me. i will tell others about this dealership and i will see them soon for my second car. pleasure doing buisness with them

"Friendly, informative, quick response"

Sal was a pleasure to work with. He was very informative and help make the decision an easy one. He provided fast and efficient customer service. He's very prompt to reply to messages. I will definitely recommend Sal to all my friends and family.

"Totally surprising and great"

The second time I went in after a call from the dealership, announcing great trade up values, I went in, thinking fully that I would not be eligible. The Chrysler rep was there and was able to allow the dealership- Sal Dellaterza- to offer me a car that would suit my needs. I had shaky financing history and the team fought for me, and now that I am actually approved, it turns out that I am saving a bunch of money per month! Thanks a lot!

Manjinder S. Benipal- Finance

"A Big Thank You To Emad!"

I just wanted to share my appreciation and gratitude to Emad (George) for all his help and making my whole vehicle purchasing experience so wonderful and pleasing. He provided all the support and expertise advice a novice buyer like me would need. I just wanted to share this because I am truly happy with the deal I got and the beautiful car I have now!

Emad Gerges