Probart Mazda

Probart Mazda Info

London City Mazda

KTownOwnage
12-11-2015

"Visit Probart's Service department, AFTER research"

I went in and bought a new 2015 Mazda Mazda6 GS just about a year ago, and I wanted to write on my service experience, and the ownership so far. After buying my vehicle from Probart Mazda, I thought nothing but to visit Probart Mazda's service department for my vehicle since I thought they would know my Mazda the best. Over the past year of my ownership of 2015 Mazda Mazda6, I have gone through about 2 oil changes, 1 visit for brake lubrication, 2-3 visits for a plastic-y noise problem, and 2 visits for tire swap (summers/winters). Let me start by saying, the overall process is rather quick and painless. The service representative (Joan and Tim) are very friendly. Both Joan and Tim recognizes me both in person and on phone and know exactly why I'm coming in to the service department. That makes my process easy as I can drive into the service 'bay' (not the actual area) 5 minute confirmation, signature on paper and I'm able to wait in the lounge. The lounge is very nice. They've got comfortable couches, good coffee machine, and TV to keep you busy. My first issue was for a brake noises. Everytime I would start coming to a stop, it would start making high-pitched noises at around 20km/h or below while decelerating (also commonly heard in old vehicles). I went in and it took about 2 hours for them to notice the problem and lubricate the brakes so that it wouldn't make noises anymore. Then I started having this annoying plastic-y noise every time I would drive over potholes or little bumps on the road, and when I came in, they couldn't find the part that was making the sounds. It was a little bit frustrating. But the sound was intermittent so I gave these guys a break. But a major problem is this - the price. With this being my first vehicle, I've never bother to question the price they're giving me. I always ask for little discounts since I know I'm coming back to this service dpt. but I've never really closely inspected the price, until I've happened to visit another dealership where they told me they don't charge for tire storage. Probart charges you +$60 for winter/summer tire storage for the season. So for the 2 times being there swapping my summers and back to my winters, I have to pay another +$60 for storage. That costs me about $120 for a year. Oil change stickers (that tells you when you should come in) also have dates that are 4 months apart, so for a person who doesn't drive 8,000km between oil changes, I have to come in around 4-5 months time for an oil change. That is a subtle way of trying to get customers to come-in a little bit early so that they can do oil changes more frequently. If you're alright with paying more for certain services (including oil changes which I think could be cheaper), then Probart is no problem. They've got nice, friendly, welcoming people who will treat you fine. If having to pay extra for certain services is an issue to you, do your research with other dealerships' service dpt. or independent service dpt. first before coming to Probart Mazda's service dpt.

Joan McGregor, Tim McDonagh, Ratko Tepavac, Navdeep Pannu, Shane Dodge

KTownOwnage
12-11-2015

"Probart will offer you a good deal, and trouble-free ownersh"

I went in and bought a new 2015 Mazda Mazda6 GS just about a year ago, and I wanted to write on my purchase/service experience, and the ownership so far. Prior to the visit of the dealership, I had called earlier wanting for a test drive. I also had let them know I had a G1 license, wondering if it's alright to test drive with my mum accompanying me. They were very nice enough to let me drive with Charlie coming along for the ride. It wasn't as long of a test drive as it should've been, but I was still fairly impressed by the car. After discussing, we had come in to negotiate a deal for the sales contract. Charlie was very informative, and was able to explain all the questions on pricing, package differences. He also recommended that buying accessories (parking sensors on GX model because it does not come with rear view camera) would cost more than just upgrading to the GS model which comes with rear view camera - so he was honest about it. He was able to give us a fairly good deal (not to our expected amount, but fairly close). Then we talked with Eka Andrews, who was very kind, friendly, and was willing to explain everything. She explained of all the financing stuff, and as she was building the contract, we had questions about the extended warranty and she was very informative. In total, it took about a week for them to find a vehicle (because it wasn't on the lot) and bring it in, put the paint protection/rust protection, and swap the tires to winters with the tires and rims I brought which service did last minute. Charlie called in once notifying of us that the car has been located; giving us an update. All-in-all, the overall process was quick and painless and the ownership of the car has been mostly trouble-free.

Charlie Noseworthy (Sales), Eka Andrews (Finance)

R P
8-10-2015

"Our second car experience..."

We’ve just completed our second new car purchase from Probart within the last year. In both of our transactions we had the pleasure of Bob Lyons as our Salesperson. He managed to make both our experiences pleasurable, enjoyable and never at anytime did he rush us to purchase the car (I’ve been to Dealerships where they try and make you sign a contract immediately to close the sale). On our second car, we actually ended up taking it for three separate test drives (once in the snow) and then ended up purchasing it in August. We also experienced a technical issue with our first car’s winter tires and rims which we purchased at Probart. The Part’s Manager (who whole heartedly admitted it was their mistake) along with The Concierge dealt with the issue professionally and immediately. All the Services we have had done to the car have been awesome and Joan plays a great part in that, with her wonderful and warm personality. Two minor recalls by Mazda were issued on the car and they were carried out efficiently. If and when the times comes we will most definitely buy another Mazda from here. If you’d like to be greeted with a smile and more - visit Probart!

Bob Lyons , Joan McGregor , Ashley Mills

cscanlan
1-10-2014

"My husband and I recently purchased a brand new 2014..."

My husband and I recently purchased a brand new 2014 Mazda3 from Mike Howard at Probart Mazda. We highly recommend dealing here, if you are looking to buy a Mazda, and working with Mike. He was very professional and made us purchasing our very first car very easy an relaxed. When we pick up our car it was perfect and Mike was excited with us. We would definitely buy another car at Probart Mazda and from Mike Howard.

abduly85
11-15-2013

"Worst service ever. They will quote you a price on the..."

Worst service ever. They will quote you a price on the phone and then shock you with a completely different and overpriced bill. I bought my Mazda from there and I was a regular customer there for car maintenance, but no more. And winter tires there are a complete rip off. I was quoted ~$900 for winter tires and after they put them on they asked for $1,200! One guy to make sure he stays from your car is Srdan (or Srdjan), specifically ask not to let him operate on your car.

Srdan (Srdjan)

publicservantlindsay
6-24-2013

"I'm writing this on behalf of my mom and friend, who..."

I'm writing this on behalf of my mom and friend, who visited Probart Mazda researching my new car purchase for me (having had a less-than-stellar experience at my local dealership and not being averse to waiting until I visit over the summer to buy in my hometown London). Mike was great to them, and spent what I can only imagine was a considerable amount of time working through the numbers with them and looking into how long it would take to get my ideal model delivered to the dealership. I am thankful for his help, and sorry that it was not him that eventually got my business. [I bought at a second dealer closer to my current home.] Nevertheless, thank you Mike, you helped me become a first-time Mazda owner, and I wanted to make sure others know that Probart's got a good guy on their staff!

shel2013
4-22-2013

"I've visited a few dealerships test driving and..."

I've visited a few dealerships test driving and comparing various SUVs. I met Mike Howard when I visited Probart Mazda. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, patient and calm. He listens attentively and is very professional. When I was ready to talk numbers, he didn't play any games, didn't pressure, just got down to business being very effective. I really appreciated his honesty and excellent customer service skills.

mdlouhy
10-04-2012

"I recently purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 GS SkyActiv seden...."

I recently purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 GS SkyActiv seden. I've always had a used vehicle and coming into Probart Mazda was slightly intimidating for the initial test drive. However, from the first step into their dealership I felt at ease. Mike and the staff at Probart helped pick the best car for me. Giving me the best possible deal(I cross checked with numerous vehicle whole sale prices online and it was a fair price). Mike's no pressure and easy going attitude really went a long way in selling the car. Other dealerships left me pressured and stressed, not Probart. So for a first new car experience, all I can say is that im feeling optimistic about the future with these guys. If maintenance/service is as smooth as me buying the car then no worries. Mike answered all of my questions on the car and even preset my vehicles bluetooth phone contacts into the car before I purchased it. so when time came to pick up the car the following week, I really knew that it was the original car. I went around to other dealerships in the area at the time and none were as good as Probart. Thanks guys.

Wulv
11-16-2011

"I have purchased 2 Mazda vehicles through Probart and had..."

I have purchased 2 Mazda vehicles through Probart and had almost all service done there as well. (what little that has been needed) Throughout my life in multiple cities my family has had horrendous dealings with dealerships with multiple brands/makes of vehicle. When I initially went to Probart (10 years ago now) it was with a bit of trepidation because of past experiences. I was very pleasantly surprised at the treatment my family received by the sales staff, even though we were "only" purchasing a Protege at the time. Throughout all the levels of sales everything we needed to know was explained to us, all of the costs were broken down and laid out so there were no hidden "gotchas" and no questions we had went unanswered. When we started taking the car in for the scheduled maintenance we discovered that the friendliness and thoroughness was also evident there. As out first car became older and started needing some service, they bent over backwards to get it done for us. All their service is top notch and I have never had to take a vehicle back to get a repair redone like I have had with other dealerships and repair shops. We have taken our older vehicle in to other shops for general maintenance (generally for convenience reasons) but have stopped as they can never match Probart in quality of service. Their shuttle drivers are usually entertaining to drive with and can engage you with great conversations while shuttling across the city. I have purchased 2 vehicles here, and can pretty much guarantee there will be a 3rd purchased here. This has been the best dealership experience I have ever had, period. Thank You Probart, Ken

Multiple