Probart Mazda

Good

Probart Mazda
Probart Mazda Info

London City Mazda

"My husband and I recently purchased a brand new 2014..."

My husband and I recently purchased a brand new 2014 Mazda3 from Mike Howard at Probart Mazda. We highly recommend dealing here, if you are looking to buy a Mazda, and working with Mike. He was very professional and made us purchasing our very first car very easy an relaxed. When we pick up our car it was perfect and Mike was excited with us. We would definitely buy another car at Probart Mazda and from Mike Howard.

Mike Howard

"Worst service ever. They will quote you a price on the..."

Worst service ever. They will quote you a price on the phone and then shock you with a completely different and overpriced bill. I bought my Mazda from there and I was a regular customer there for car maintenance, but no more. And winter tires there are a complete rip off. I was quoted ~$900 for winter tires and after they put them on they asked for $1,200! One guy to make sure he stays from your car is Srdan (or Srdjan), specifically ask not to let him operate on your car.

Srdan (Srdjan)

"I'm writing this on behalf of my mom and friend, who..."

I'm writing this on behalf of my mom and friend, who visited Probart Mazda researching my new car purchase for me (having had a less-than-stellar experience at my local dealership and not being averse to waiting until I visit over the summer to buy in my hometown London). Mike was great to them, and spent what I can only imagine was a considerable amount of time working through the numbers with them and looking into how long it would take to get my ideal model delivered to the dealership. I am thankful for his help, and sorry that it was not him that eventually got my business. [I bought at a second dealer closer to my current home.] Nevertheless, thank you Mike, you helped me become a first-time Mazda owner, and I wanted to make sure others know that Probart's got a good guy on their staff!

Mike Howard

"I've visited a few dealerships test driving and..."

I've visited a few dealerships test driving and comparing various SUVs. I met Mike Howard when I visited Probart Mazda. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, patient and calm. He listens attentively and is very professional. When I was ready to talk numbers, he didn't play any games, didn't pressure, just got down to business being very effective. I really appreciated his honesty and excellent customer service skills.

Mike Howard

"I recently purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 GS SkyActiv seden...."

I recently purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 GS SkyActiv seden. I've always had a used vehicle and coming into Probart Mazda was slightly intimidating for the initial test drive. However, from the first step into their dealership I felt at ease. Mike and the staff at Probart helped pick the best car for me. Giving me the best possible deal(I cross checked with numerous vehicle whole sale prices online and it was a fair price). Mike's no pressure and easy going attitude really went a long way in selling the car. Other dealerships left me pressured and stressed, not Probart. So for a first new car experience, all I can say is that im feeling optimistic about the future with these guys. If maintenance/service is as smooth as me buying the car then no worries. Mike answered all of my questions on the car and even preset my vehicles bluetooth phone contacts into the car before I purchased it. so when time came to pick up the car the following week, I really knew that it was the original car. I went around to other dealerships in the area at the time and none were as good as Probart. Thanks guys.

Mike Howard

"I have purchased 2 Mazda vehicles through Probart and had..."

I have purchased 2 Mazda vehicles through Probart and had almost all service done there as well. (what little that has been needed) Throughout my life in multiple cities my family has had horrendous dealings with dealerships with multiple brands/makes of vehicle. When I initially went to Probart (10 years ago now) it was with a bit of trepidation because of past experiences. I was very pleasantly surprised at the treatment my family received by the sales staff, even though we were "only" purchasing a Protege at the time. Throughout all the levels of sales everything we needed to know was explained to us, all of the costs were broken down and laid out so there were no hidden "gotchas" and no questions we had went unanswered. When we started taking the car in for the scheduled maintenance we discovered that the friendliness and thoroughness was also evident there. As out first car became older and started needing some service, they bent over backwards to get it done for us. All their service is top notch and I have never had to take a vehicle back to get a repair redone like I have had with other dealerships and repair shops. We have taken our older vehicle in to other shops for general maintenance (generally for convenience reasons) but have stopped as they can never match Probart in quality of service. Their shuttle drivers are usually entertaining to drive with and can engage you with great conversations while shuttling across the city. I have purchased 2 vehicles here, and can pretty much guarantee there will be a 3rd purchased here. This has been the best dealership experience I have ever had, period. Thank You Probart, Ken

Multiple