Pointe West Honda

Wheaton Honda

Sasa Dijanovic
4-24-2016

"Amazing Experience! Impressed!"

If you're looking for a new car you MUST see Curtis at Pointe West Honda! Before I got my 2016 CR-V, I went to VW, Kia, Mazda and Wheaton Honda, but this guy has changed my whole perspective toward car salesmen. Aside from obvious knowledge about the brand and every model, Curtis was COMPLETELY transparent with me as to what I am getting and what the cost is. I asked to compare the price of the same model from a different dealership that I've seen on Autotrader and I got a better deal in the end. Couldn't be happier. He's got everything sorted in separate binders, and colour coded. It was truly amazing to work with somebody so organized because I felt like all the information was always in front of me and that has definitely earned my trust. Go with Pointe West Honda! Go with Curtis! You WON'T regret it!

Curtis Poirier

Looking out
2-09-2016

"3 cars bought at this location "

My first vehicle I ever purchased was a 2010 Honda Civic. I received a great deal and got FREE lifetime oil changes!! I was so happy I told my friend to buy his car there. He got the same deal! Then on my second oil change free turned into around $120! They explained that they have to visually inspect the vehicle to cover the warranty. If you do not have records indicating it has been inspected every second oil change then the warranty is void. Since it's a new car, there has never been any issue with their inspection. Seems pointless honestly and great free deal and thanks for the heads up on this warranty bs. Now they raised the price to $170. The same oil change is offered for $50. Since I'm charged every second oil change $170 then the inspection must cost $70 and each change $50. That's not free and I feel scammed. My friend who bought a car there after me, refused to go back for more oil changes after the first free change. Honda this is bad bussiness. Be clear and don't use the word free. If it were to be actually free then allow the buyer to opt out of this inspection and just get free changes. Let me have the choice to have it inspected elsewhere!!! That is called a SCAM!!

Service department

David Holt
1-27-2016

"Honest Service "

Originally purchased a used 2007 Hyundai Azera from Point West. Have taken advantage of their complimentary oil change program since the purchase. Service is consistent and always meets/exceeds expectations. Recently had a valve cover gasket failure resulting in some mechanical work outside the norm. Unfortunately the replacement gasket failed to seal. Upon taking the vehicle back for further assessment, Point West has been excellent in dealing with resolving the the issue and accommodating. Although they look to be a very busy service center their customer interface is excellent. The only downside personally is their location. I would take all my vehicles (3 others) to them 100% of the time if they were closer to my office. Comparing Point West to some of the other service centers I deal with they are cut and dry above the competition.

Landon

Jesse4321
5-10-2015

"Worst experience ever "

Danny the sales manager is a complete snake and extremely disrespectful. I purchased a 2009 Honda Civic SI from them and when I picked up the car the radio didn't work and the brakes were shot. The Danny the manager said there's nothing he can do about it and that if I wanted it fixed I would have to pay even tho I hadn't even drivin the car other than a test drive. If you want to be skrewed buying your next vehicle this is the place of not I strongly suggest not going through a go auto dealership essepecially this one.

Danny sales manager

Wolfgang
3-26-2015

"Impression Over the Phone"

Initially, it was a basic info inquiry over the phone to arrange for an appointment to test drive the car in 3 weeks time. The sales representative, Mr. Everett Thesen, provided us with useful data that we could close the deal (if we chose to), subject to test drive, when we meet in 3 weeks. Overall, Everett left us with a pleasant impression over the phone. We are looking forward to test driving the Honda Fit in April and to meet Everett in person.

Everett Thesen

Jennifer & Steven
1-30-2015

"GO HONDA KICKS @$$!"

A Huge Thank you to Seri Qazi, Danny and Kris. Anyone going to this Dealership is going to want to come back. Everyone is so Friendley, Helpful and Customer Service skills are so amazing. They wIll do anything and everything to get you what you want. I would recommend this dealership to all my Family and Friends. Anyone wanting to buy a Car, Truck or SUV GO HONDA is the place to be. ASK FOR SERI QAZI AND TELL THEM JENNIFER & STEVEN SENT YOU. This guy is Amazing, Funny and well do everything he possabley can to make you walk out with the car you want. THANK YOU SO MUCH SERI, DANNY, KRIS & GO HONDA FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO :) Driving away in our New 2011 Honda Pilot Touring! SO EXCITED :) WHOOP! WHOOP!

Serj, Danny & Kris

brandon.bromley
11-19-2014

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Jonathan Armstrong, the New Car Sales Manager, was the reason we purchased our 2015 Honda CR-V. He did something that the other Honda stores in Edmonton did not do. He guided us in the right direction in relation to what was best for our needs and under promised and over delivered. The whole process was smooth, communication was phenomenal and I have already recommended him to my friends and family. A++ Jonathan, you are a true asset to the Go Honda team. Thanks again!

Jonathan Armstrong

Kevin Promnick
10-19-2014

"BUYER BEWARE"

Initially the sales person (Regina) was very accommodating. We were promised our car, a 2014 Civic EX on August 19 and by Aug 24 the car had not yet arrived. They kept blaming the trucking company. While we were sorting out all the paperwork, the person in the finance department was receiving and replying to text messages on her personal mobile phone. By August 29 the car was still not available. After several meetings with management and the general manager Jason Moroni, we were told numerous times that nothing could be done and if we were unhappy, we could walk away from the deal. We were also told that there were no more 2014 Civic EX available. Through research of my own I found out that several cars were Hail Damaged in a storm in Calgary where the cars are stored and the dealership was scrambling to get them repaired so they could be sold as new cars. After more broken promises, we walked away from the deal. They returned our trade in to us with a flat tire. I would never buy from GO HONDA.

Regina Jonathan Helen Jason

Bev Baldwin
9-08-2014

"Service at Point West Honda is the best overall."

I want to thank Everett Thesen for being the most helpful salesperson I've ever met. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. Everett treated me with respect & spent extra time showing me some of the new items in my car, such as how to set up my phone contacts, how to get my USB to work & was patient with answering a few other questions I had. When I went back to Pointe West Honda to buy floor mats a couple of days later, Everett walked with me to the Parts dept. and carried the mats to my car. When I asked Everett who I could speak with about getting the rust coating put on my car he arranged for Kris to help me. Everett, thank you so much for your assistance with everything. I also want to thank Natacha Robinson, who set up the financial part of my car purchase. Natacha answered my questions in such a way that it was easy for me to follow. Natacha also arranged for the smooth transition of the registration for my new vehicle. Thank you. I would not hesitate to recommend Pointe West Honda as the only place to purchase a vehicle.

Everett Thesen & Natacha Robinson

Leanneweatherald
3-28-2014

"Thank you"

My friend has been a costumer for 11 years. When she was recently called about some work that need to be completed on her car, she stated that she was unable to do it at this time due to her cancer treatments. With in an hour Lizzy Chow called back and said that they were going to do the work FREE OF CHARGE as a thank you for her business. I am truly thankful that there are such kind and caring business owners still out there. On behalf of all of our friend's family and friends THANK YOU and God Bless.

Lizzy Chow