Pointe West Honda

Alberta Honda

josh.mac
7-19-2016

"Sold damaged vehicle"

I had recently purchased a new vehicle from this location. After a couple months it had to be taken to a dent shop as it had some hail damage and was shown by them that there was preexisting damage that the dealership tried to cover up. At no time did they disclose this to us and after being shown it, now it is easily noticeable.

Michael Cadorna, Jonathan Armstrong

Diana
7-17-2016

"Great Service"

Bought a new 2016 CRV Touring and ended up spending a little more than I originally wanted to - very happy with the vehicle though. Curtis was very helpful, even after hours. He took care of all the booking details and arranged a loaner vehicle while the accessories were being installed. Thanks Curtis!

Halz
7-17-2016

"Great people and service"

The people made the buying experience extremely pleasant. Very helpful and no pressure sales. Actually, enjoyed the entire purchasing experience very much. Would recommend this dealership to all who are interested in purchasing a Honda. The salesman, Curtis, was a pleasure to work with

chad
6-15-2016

"sales no good warrant worse"

bought 2012 civic brand new. Tried to renegotiate after deal was done. (not good) You will find out that the service is lacking. I was in the shop so many times I said I would never buy a Honda again. After thinking about I do like the car but please ....please ... buy from any other dealership. remember you have been warned p s The life time oil change is B S. I pay for mine now(.you get the picture)

new and service

Sasa Dijanovic
4-24-2016

"Amazing Experience! Impressed!"

If you're looking for a new car you MUST see Curtis at Pointe West Honda! Before I got my 2016 CR-V, I went to VW, Kia, Mazda and Wheaton Honda, but this guy has changed my whole perspective toward car salesmen. Aside from obvious knowledge about the brand and every model, Curtis was COMPLETELY transparent with me as to what I am getting and what the cost is. I asked to compare the price of the same model from a different dealership that I've seen on Autotrader and I got a better deal in the end. Couldn't be happier. He's got everything sorted in separate binders, and colour coded. It was truly amazing to work with somebody so organized because I felt like all the information was always in front of me and that has definitely earned my trust. Go with Pointe West Honda! Go with Curtis! You WON'T regret it!

Looking out
2-09-2016

"3 cars bought at this location "

My first vehicle I ever purchased was a 2010 Honda Civic. I received a great deal and got FREE lifetime oil changes!! I was so happy I told my friend to buy his car there. He got the same deal! Then on my second oil change free turned into around $120! They explained that they have to visually inspect the vehicle to cover the warranty. If you do not have records indicating it has been inspected every second oil change then the warranty is void. Since it's a new car, there has never been any issue with their inspection. Seems pointless honestly and great free deal and thanks for the heads up on this warranty bs. Now they raised the price to $170. The same oil change is offered for $50. Since I'm charged every second oil change $170 then the inspection must cost $70 and each change $50. That's not free and I feel scammed. My friend who bought a car there after me, refused to go back for more oil changes after the first free change. Honda this is bad bussiness. Be clear and don't use the word free. If it were to be actually free then allow the buyer to opt out of this inspection and just get free changes. Let me have the choice to have it inspected elsewhere!!! That is called a SCAM!!

Service department

David Holt
1-27-2016

"Honest Service "

Originally purchased a used 2007 Hyundai Azera from Point West. Have taken advantage of their complimentary oil change program since the purchase. Service is consistent and always meets/exceeds expectations. Recently had a valve cover gasket failure resulting in some mechanical work outside the norm. Unfortunately the replacement gasket failed to seal. Upon taking the vehicle back for further assessment, Point West has been excellent in dealing with resolving the the issue and accommodating. Although they look to be a very busy service center their customer interface is excellent. The only downside personally is their location. I would take all my vehicles (3 others) to them 100% of the time if they were closer to my office. Comparing Point West to some of the other service centers I deal with they are cut and dry above the competition.

Landon

Jesse4321
5-10-2015

"Worst experience ever "

Danny the sales manager is a complete snake and extremely disrespectful. I purchased a 2009 Honda Civic SI from them and when I picked up the car the radio didn't work and the brakes were shot. The Danny the manager said there's nothing he can do about it and that if I wanted it fixed I would have to pay even tho I hadn't even drivin the car other than a test drive. If you want to be skrewed buying your next vehicle this is the place of not I strongly suggest not going through a go auto dealership essepecially this one.

Danny sales manager

Wolfgang
3-26-2015

"Impression Over the Phone"

Initially, it was a basic info inquiry over the phone to arrange for an appointment to test drive the car in 3 weeks time. The sales representative, Mr. Everett Thesen, provided us with useful data that we could close the deal (if we chose to), subject to test drive, when we meet in 3 weeks. Overall, Everett left us with a pleasant impression over the phone. We are looking forward to test driving the Honda Fit in April and to meet Everett in person.

Everett Thesen

Jennifer & Steven
1-30-2015

"GO HONDA KICKS @$$!"

A Huge Thank you to Seri Qazi, Danny and Kris. Anyone going to this Dealership is going to want to come back. Everyone is so Friendley, Helpful and Customer Service skills are so amazing. They wIll do anything and everything to get you what you want. I would recommend this dealership to all my Family and Friends. Anyone wanting to buy a Car, Truck or SUV GO HONDA is the place to be. ASK FOR SERI QAZI AND TELL THEM JENNIFER & STEVEN SENT YOU. This guy is Amazing, Funny and well do everything he possabley can to make you walk out with the car you want. THANK YOU SO MUCH SERI, DANNY, KRIS & GO HONDA FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO :) Driving away in our New 2011 Honda Pilot Touring! SO EXCITED :) WHOOP! WHOOP!

Serj, Danny & Kris