Pointe West Honda

Wheaton Honda

Jesse4321
5/10/2015

"Worst experience ever "

Danny the sales manager is a complete snake and extremely disrespectful. I purchased a 2009 Honda Civic SI from them and when I picked up the car the radio didn't work and the brakes were shot. The Danny the manager said there's nothing he can do about it and that if I wanted it fixed I would have to pay even tho I hadn't even drivin the car other than a test drive. If you want to be skrewed buying your next vehicle this is the place of not I strongly suggest not going through a go auto dealership essepecially this one.

Danny sales manager

Wolfgang
3/26/2015

"Impression Over the Phone"

Initially, it was a basic info inquiry over the phone to arrange for an appointment to test drive the car in 3 weeks time. The sales representative, Mr. Everett Thesen, provided us with useful data that we could close the deal (if we chose to), subject to test drive, when we meet in 3 weeks. Overall, Everett left us with a pleasant impression over the phone. We are looking forward to test driving the Honda Fit in April and to meet Everett in person.

Everett Thesen

Jennifer & Steven
1/30/2015

"GO HONDA KICKS @$$!"

A Huge Thank you to Seri Qazi, Danny and Kris. Anyone going to this Dealership is going to want to come back. Everyone is so Friendley, Helpful and Customer Service skills are so amazing. They wIll do anything and everything to get you what you want. I would recommend this dealership to all my Family and Friends. Anyone wanting to buy a Car, Truck or SUV GO HONDA is the place to be. ASK FOR SERI QAZI AND TELL THEM JENNIFER & STEVEN SENT YOU. This guy is Amazing, Funny and well do everything he possabley can to make you walk out with the car you want. THANK YOU SO MUCH SERI, DANNY, KRIS & GO HONDA FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO :) Driving away in our New 2011 Honda Pilot Touring! SO EXCITED :) WHOOP! WHOOP!

Serj, Danny & Kris

brandon.bromley
11/19/2014

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Jonathan Armstrong, the New Car Sales Manager, was the reason we purchased our 2015 Honda CR-V. He did something that the other Honda stores in Edmonton did not do. He guided us in the right direction in relation to what was best for our needs and under promised and over delivered. The whole process was smooth, communication was phenomenal and I have already recommended him to my friends and family. A++ Jonathan, you are a true asset to the Go Honda team. Thanks again!

Jonathan Armstrong

Kevin Promnick
10/19/2014

"BUYER BEWARE"

Initially the sales person (Regina) was very accommodating. We were promised our car, a 2014 Civic EX on August 19 and by Aug 24 the car had not yet arrived. They kept blaming the trucking company. While we were sorting out all the paperwork, the person in the finance department was receiving and replying to text messages on her personal mobile phone. By August 29 the car was still not available. After several meetings with management and the general manager Jason Moroni, we were told numerous times that nothing could be done and if we were unhappy, we could walk away from the deal. We were also told that there were no more 2014 Civic EX available. Through research of my own I found out that several cars were Hail Damaged in a storm in Calgary where the cars are stored and the dealership was scrambling to get them repaired so they could be sold as new cars. After more broken promises, we walked away from the deal. They returned our trade in to us with a flat tire. I would never buy from GO HONDA.

Regina Jonathan Helen Jason

Bev Baldwin
9/08/2014

"Service at Point West Honda is the best overall."

I want to thank Everett Thesen for being the most helpful salesperson I've ever met. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. Everett treated me with respect & spent extra time showing me some of the new items in my car, such as how to set up my phone contacts, how to get my USB to work & was patient with answering a few other questions I had. When I went back to Pointe West Honda to buy floor mats a couple of days later, Everett walked with me to the Parts dept. and carried the mats to my car. When I asked Everett who I could speak with about getting the rust coating put on my car he arranged for Kris to help me. Everett, thank you so much for your assistance with everything. I also want to thank Natacha Robinson, who set up the financial part of my car purchase. Natacha answered my questions in such a way that it was easy for me to follow. Natacha also arranged for the smooth transition of the registration for my new vehicle. Thank you. I would not hesitate to recommend Pointe West Honda as the only place to purchase a vehicle.

Everett Thesen & Natacha Robinson

Leanneweatherald
3/28/2014

"Thank you"

My friend has been a costumer for 11 years. When she was recently called about some work that need to be completed on her car, she stated that she was unable to do it at this time due to her cancer treatments. With in an hour Lizzy Chow called back and said that they were going to do the work FREE OF CHARGE as a thank you for her business. I am truly thankful that there are such kind and caring business owners still out there. On behalf of all of our friend's family and friends THANK YOU and God Bless.

Lizzy Chow

JasminAbas
12/28/2013

"Purchased a 2012 civic last dec 2012, got the protection..."

Purchased a 2012 civic last dec 2012, got the protection package and extended 5 year warranty. After 3-4 days that we took the car home i realized that I dont need the extended warranty. Called the dealership to cancel the warranty, all Anukesh said was all papers have been submitted to the bank and there's nothing she can do. After 2-3weeks of purchase i called again to cancel the said warranty and same story from her. I was very frustrated coz that warranty costs more than $2000. Never know AMVIC after 2 months of purchase and submitted a complaint to them. After weeks of review on my case they cant do anything coz the 30day cancellation period was over. Not making stories here, just want to share my bad experience to this dealership so no one will ever be fooled again by these people.

Tyson Turton / Anukesh Utarid

Bell2
8/09/2013

"It has been six months since my first visit to pointe..."

It has been six months since my first visit to pointe west honda and feel I can give a honest review of my experiences at this dealership.Back in dec 2012 my wife and I were looking to replace our Camry.I went to pointe west honda to look at the new accord,there I met Neil hedden who was able to explain the different levels,options and costs of the car.Neil also explained to go auto program and dealership to me.I left there with the information I needed to decide on a purchase.After 2months of researching between a Camry or Accord,we decided on the Accord.We went back,saw Neil and found the car we wanted.Our whole experience there was great,everyone was helpful and friendly.Since our purchase I have been back to the dealership for some minor warranty issues,one of which required the service manager Shane to become involved in.Shane was most helpful in listening to my concern and resolving my concern.I have just had our first service done and I continue to receive the same customer service that I did from the first day in the dealership.We are very happy and would recommend this dealership to our friends. S.Bell

Neil hedden

Lwyton
4/29/2013

"Our 2005 Accord Coupe had been stolen so I sent emails to..."

Our 2005 Accord Coupe had been stolen so I sent emails to most of the Alberta dealerships looking for help with a replacement. Ashton from Pointe west HO Honda called me and offered several options including the 2012 Honda accord coupe we purchased. He agreed to meet us that evening, the car was waiting for us when we arrived it was perfect and Ashton helped us work through the deal. Admittedly, given the circumstances I was probably not the happiest but Ashton was very friendly and accommodating very helpful. Arrangements were made to pick up car 2 days later, everything was great we couldn't be happier. Larry

Ashton