Pathway Hyundai

Zina Magennis

Sales and Leasing

"Maintenance package"

- Terben

Felt very welcomed, the service advisor spoke to me so i completely understood exactly what they were going to do. I didn't feel stupid cause I was a woman. I will be returning for sure!!

"Friendly people"

- Oliver437

I went in for a service and Dan L. Was very helpful and polite. He answered all of my questions and always had a smile! Will recommend to others as I was very satisfied with the service I received.

"Excellent service"

- Kathleen727

Mr. Dan Larose was very honest and helpful when I came in for a service. He had a smile and was patient and made sure to answer all of the questions that I had in regards to my vehicle. Given the fact that I am not very knowledgable in cars, he was very clear in explaining certain things to me. Would definetly go back! Awesome service and very cooperative.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $39294