Pathway Hyundai

Call
Pathway Hyundai Info

Bank Street Hyundai

Hyundai on Hunt Club

"Don't be fooled with their tricky invitation. "

I received a letter from Pathway Hyundai in Orleans, Ontario. The letter stated the following: October Fall Factory Sellout. You and your vehicle have been hand selected!! Register Online and test drive, You will receive a $50.00 gas card! 5% Cash Back to a maximum of $2500.00 Those individuals that have been hand selected and RSVP will be given VIP STATUS for this event and will take priority, a Special gift will be given, as well, you will be entered to win an IPAD mini. Chances of winning will depend upon the number of RSVP responses received. I accepted their invitation and I found that experience very annoying, waste of time and completely misleading. Testing was very good, the two salesmen I dealt with were pleasant and courteous, but when it came to negotiating the price, I was shown a piece of paper that indicated different options of monthly payments with no figures on the price of the car or what they are offering me for my trade in. When I requested the details, I found the basis for the payment I was shown was the MRSP on the car that I am looking to buy with no cash back and what I believe was a very low price for my trade in. The salesman would not give a copy of the offer. In addition, there was no cash back on the price of the new car, no gift was waiting and no gas card was given. This experience has left me quite dissatisfied and disgruntled it was a turn off for a customer who has been buying and recommending the brand for over 10 years. I was completely put off with the experience that not only I will never deal with this dealership, but also never to buy another Hyundai. I suggest to Hyundai Canada to examine the practice of this dealership to insure that they provide customers with full details of what they are buying and at what price and don't send misleading letters that they wouldn't honor.

Don't want to embarrass the salesmen I dealt wit because I don't believe it is their fault.

"Make this one of your 1st stops when searching for a vehicle"

While I did not purchase a Hyundai, nor a vehicle from this dealer, that was in no way a reflection of the sales staff. I met with Sales And Leasing Consultant, Kamel El-Cheikh and highly recommend him for anyone seeking an auto-mobile.

Kamel El-Cheikh

"2014 Elantra GT"

Great Service - Was able to purchase a brand new car at a great price. Very personable employees - freindly, welcoming, knowledgeable, and non -pushy and open to negotiations while mainting integrity. Definitely worth a visit.

"Love my Sonata's"

This dealership is remarkable! We just received our 2015 Sonata Ltd. yesterday and we are very pleased. Pathway goes one step further to satisfy it's customers. This is our 4th Sonata bought from Pathway, Our first purchase was a new 2006 Sonata GLS, followed by a 2010 Sonata Sport Ltd. Then we bought a 2012 Sonata Hybrid, and now our 4th Sonata a 2015 Ltd. Buying 4 new cars from this dealership, they do things right!

"got a great used car"

Came in with a list of wants and found the perfect used car that had everything I needed plus more. Julian was fantastic, he came up with payments ideas that worked perfectly for my budget and he worked hard to make sure I was getting what I needed for what I could afford. He showed me several varying options and went through each one giving me pros and cons so that I make an informed choice. I felt no pressure, no need to come up with excuses. Also, his patience, amazing. I was determined to ask every question under the sun twice, and he answered all with a smile 3 times.

"Tricked into coming in the door - Don't trust their word"

I shopped around for a Hyundai Accent for my mother in law and found her a great price at another dealership with 0.99 percent financing and called Bill to say thank you but no thank you for his help and that we would be taking our business elsewhere as another dealer gave us a better price. Bill then said he would match this price and this was then confirmed with his sales manager Paul. As this dealership is closer to home for us we went with Pathway and set up a meeting to come purchase the car the following day. I left my two young kids at home and took time out of my evening to go with my mother in law to sign the papers only to get jerked around by Bill and his manager Paul. They said they never agreed to 0.99 percent financing and were trying to squeeze another $800 out of my mother in law who is on a fixed income. Needless to say we walked out of the dealership and have an appointment to go to Myers Hyundai to buy her car. Very skeezy way of doing business - and do not trust their word on anything.

"Great Experience"

A wonderful experience from start to finish. Did not feel pressured at all. Was given all the information that I needed to make an informed decision. Knowledgeable, friendly and highly professional.

"relationship"

The people we dealt with were very positive and helpful. Originally, we were passed on to the business manager who said to contact her for any future dealings. We tried to contact her a number of times, but no response. We contacted the sales person, Devon, who handled our sales process to the end. Thanks Devon.

"Fantastic experience"

I came to Pathway because the majority of the Hyundai's I saw on the road had Pathway plate surrounds. I was not disappointed. I was greeted immediately upon entering. My sales representative, Mitchell Logan was great. As a first time new car buyer he was very attentive and made sure I understood all the important details. The stigma I had assumed was involved in purchasing a car from a dealer was non-existent - there was no pressure at all. Ian Currie, my financing representative was also fantastic, ensuring everything was crystal clear. Special nod to Corey and the gentlemen in the service department for their time and help as well. Thanks Pathway team for the awesome experience!

"Great overall experience for the purchase of my new car"

From the start to the end, I was extremely pleased with the excellent service I received. I was well taken care of, never felt rushed or pushed in something I didn't want. I would like to command the dedication that Sophie puts into her work. She certainly applies the principles to service excellence. A big thank to Keith also to make me feel that I got the best deal I could. I would highly recommend this place.