Oakville Used Car Superstore

1450 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario L6L 2X6
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

230 Reviews of Oakville Used Car Superstore

January 21, 2017

"Great staff and service!"

- Phil-BMWx1

Easy to deal with and knowledgable staff. Arvand Pouladi was great both online, on the phone and in person and put together a great package deal for me. Dawn Pratt was exceptional in offering advice and quality service.

Colin Soldi-MacDougall
Other Employees : Dawn Pratt
January 20, 2017

"purchase of used Infiniti"

- flyersfan

The salesman Charlie was a real treat to work with and the rest of the staff were very accommodating during the whole process and in general was done in a timely manner. Also when using my VISA card to make a license plate payment Wendy noticed my visa card had no signature on the back, so I signed it immediately. Thanks to the whole staff, it was a pleasure dealing with you and I will recommend you to family and friends.

Charles Bayrau
Emil Manov
Colin Soldi-MacDougall
Wendy Vu

January 14, 2017

"Best car experience ever!"

- Nikki

I found this place on Google and was impressed with the reviews and ratings. I desperately needed a second vehicle for my new job and was scared that I wouldn't have any luck purchasing a vehicle with " not so great" credit. I initially explained my situation to a friendly gentleman Armand Pouladi and was told that someone would contact me within an hour. I did receive that call from a gentleman named Mohsin Hydari who helped me and explained every detail I needed to know about what is involved with purchasing a vehicle with bad credit. Such a nice personality and sincerely seemed that he wanted to help me no matter what the situation. After a few vehicle inquiries and a surprising approval from a credit lendor, I now have an amazing vehicle with affordable payments and thanks to Mohsin's car insurance contact I have the best insurance rate that I can have on this vehicle. Mohsin did the impossible for me and I am so thankful!! I would and will recommend this dealership to my friends and family when they are interested in purchasing/financing a vehicle. Thanks for this amazing, affordable and easy experience!

Other Employees : Mohsin Hydari
January 11, 2017

"Always striving for perfection great customer service"

- boornakaka

I purchased a used 2009 Chrysler 300 here. Customer service was impeccable, the location and vehicles were very clean. On the flip side, I was a victim of a Forced Warranty Scam while applying for financing through the dealership and despite being signed off as being mechanically fit, my tires were so out of line that after three weeks, they were ruined. In the end, I was reimbursed for the warranty I was forced to purchase and for all the repairs my car needed including the rental I needed while the car was out of commission. Allow me to elaborate. While we were sealing the deal on the purchase of my used car, I was offered 2 year / 20,000 kms warranty coverage for almost $3,000. I declined the offer. They came back with 2 year / 40,000 kms, and then 2 years / 80,000 kms and finally 2 years of warranty coverage with unlimited kms, for $1,500. I was simply not interested in purchasing warranty but, they wouldn't have it. The next day, I received a call from the Business Manager, Tracy Lee, saying that I was approved for financing under the condition that purchase the warranty. She explained that the financing company was concerned that due to my mediocre credit score, they feared that if the car suffered a catastrophic failure, I would stop paying my loan. They knew I was in a rush to purchase the vehicle as my previous one was hit by a drunk driver. So I was forced to accepted. After picking up the car, I decided to contact the creditor who financed the purchase of the vehicle to inquire about needing warranty to be eligible for financing. They denied having that requirement and went as far as to say that they never require warranty to be approved for financing. After calling Tracy Lee out on it, she chalked it up to a miscommunication with the representative processing my loan. I am skeptical about this. At the end of the day, I was reimbursed the cost of the warranty after writing a letter about the situation to their head office. My other major issue was that while inspecting the vehicle, I noticed that the rear tires looked slanted outwards and the salesman reassured me that this was normal for vehicles with rear wheel drive. Being from out of town, I didn't have the luxury of getting a third party mechanic to look over the vehicle and the rest of the vehicle was in near mint condition so I proceeded with purchasing it since their shop certified that the vehicle was mechanically fit. It turns out that a toe link was in fact loose and so the tires wore very unevenly over the course of the next three weeks. Suddenly, I found myself with a flat on the side of the road caused by the uneven tire wear on the rear tires. After some back and forth with the dealership, some times waiting weeks for a reply, I was talking with Ante Sestanovic, the branch Operations Manager. He was genuinely concerned with my satisfaction and worked with me to get the receipts for the repairs as well as the rental vehicle I needed. Again after much waiting and dealing with the logistics of issuing a reimbursement, I finally received a cheque for every receipt that I submitted. It took 4 months from the point of first contact about the problem to get a cheque in hand but, I'm amazed that it happened at all. I feel as though most of these issues could have been averted had I been experienced at shopping for used cars at a dealership but, this was my first time. After doing some research, Forced Warranty Scams and Hidden Damages are common situations when purchasing used vehicles at dealerships so on that note, the dishonesty should have been expected just as though as I was shopping at any used car dealership. Maximum Customer Satisfaction is where Oakville Used Car Superstore really shines. They realize how important customer reviews are and work hard to make sure that you are satisfied. I give them 3 stars since I feel these situations should not have happened in the first place.

January 04, 2017

"Excellent "

- Rob104

Arvand is very professional and very helpful,the staff was great and work well with each other. The vehicle was great ready and then some The MDX was better then new thx again Rob

January 02, 2017

"Great delaership & amazing experience"

- Silas

I had a great experience at Oakville Superstore. The one and only friendliest dealerships I have ever seen or visited. The customer service from Arvand was exceptional. He was very dedicated in truthful in finding and giving me the right information to find the right car for me. Unlike the other dealers, he showed the same interest to talk to me and arranged for the maintenance work on my car. Needless to the say the interaction with Ante was very exceptional & positive as well. There professionalism from all of the employees were exceptional. All together, great place and people to deal with. I strongly endorse this dealer and Arvand! cheers

December 21, 2016

"Awesome service & great pricing!"

- Infiniti123

No one likes shopping for a used vehicle based on the creepy stories we hear every day! i was hesitant at first shopping for a used vehicle so I sent out a few mails to various dealers & Oakville Used Car Superstore staff Armand Replied immediately. I was impressed with the service so I decided to pay them a visit after getting a thorough mail regarding the vehicle I had inquired about. Car Proof, vehicle link & even a video was sent to me and asking me to set up an appointment to avail of their booking bonus of $200. Armand was polite, knowledgeable & not a bit pushy, explaining to us all the vehicle features, benefits & why we should purchase with confidence the 07 G35x! I was sold by the level of professionalism! I will recommend all my friends to this store! Super Satisfied & will definitely go back for my next vehicle!

December 21, 2016

"Excellent service"

- Sohi

Armand has a great knowledge of cars plus he is a super nice & friendly guy! Great service provided by the whole team especially Armand! Strongly recomend you buy a car from Armand

December 15, 2016

"Excellento Oakville Used Car Superstore"

- Sarabdeep Bagla

It was great meeting you Armand. I purchased a car from Oakville used cars Superstore, from Armand. Armand, you are a wonderful man and you are a very professional sales person and extremely helpful in choosing the vehicle. You're a terrific asset to your company. I will come back when I am ready to buy another car and I have told my friends to go see Armand at Oakville Superstore to buy a car. Thanks again for your amazing service.

December 14, 2016

"Excellent"

- irusiti

Charles is very kind and super helpful. He helped my wife and I pick the nicest car for us, he's amazing. The car is in mint condition, very great reasonable prices. Absolutely excellent service over all. Would reccomend to anyone! Thank You very much Charles!

Charles Bayrau