Oakville Used Car Superstore

221 Reviews of Oakville Used Car Superstore

February 18, 2017

"2009 Cayenne"

- Wendy and Mike

Thank you to Colin and all the staff at Oakville Used Car Superstore. Everyone was really friendly and helpful without being pushy. From the Managers, Reception and Salespeople, I can't say enough about them all. The vehicle was ready on time and in perfect condition. You can't go wrong here with Colin on your side! Thanks again to all!

Shannon Jefferson

Wendy Vu

February 17, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Muj

Sale person Charles very helpful for buying my car and for affordable price.excellect service and very kind.thanks Charles and others for helping buy Toyota Matrix.

Charles Bayrau
February 14, 2017

"The saleman Chris wawryka was very good to deal "

- Hayabusa

My experience at the Oakville Superstore the people were really nice and helpful and kind and Chris wawryka was the salesman that sold me the GMC it was fantastic to deal with and also I was very happy drive off the lot knowing I went to the right dealer sincerely Charles Erskine I would like to thank Molson O'Neill and Colin also very much I am very happy thanks to all at the dealership cheers guys you're like family thank you so much I'm very happy

Anthony Garofoli

Sundas Aleem

Wendy Vu

Other Employees : And also thanks to the mechanics and the guys that clean the vehicles and all the rest thank you very much
February 14, 2017

"GREAT "

- Pat

Overall just a good dealership, was well taken care of by everyone that works there, making me feel very welcome. They took care of anything I needed immediately. Great place, very reliable!

February 13, 2017

"A Heartfelt Thank You!"

- Satisfied Customer

I was in a couples of weeks ago to have my car serviced and did not want another day to go by with out giving a BIG Thank You to Carol who is very accommodating always there to take my call first thing in the morning and never turning me away and gets me in the shop before work. A BIG Thank You to Dawn she explained each procedure to me detail and the cost involved and even saved me a lot of money by saving my calipers (WHOOO HOO!) and give me great suggestions of procedures that I should have done while in the shop to save me some grief and money in the future. As a single female not knowing anything about cars and on a tight budget, I really appreciate her looking out for my best interest. And a BIG Thank you to Kevin my ride to and from work, what great service. And I cannot forget to give a BIG Thank You the guys in the shop that as an added touch cleaned and detailed my car, That really made my day. And to all the other warm welcoming staff that always make me feel at home. Oakville Used Car Superstore is proven to display what A+ customer service this will be the only place that I will be bringing my baby.

Other Employees : Carol, Kevin, Dave
February 10, 2017

"Oakville used car is the place to BUY!!"

- Rockie Nurse

I had my encounter in August 2016... I decided to wait to complete a review 6mths later while getting an oil change done! "Ur in good hands with Armand" slogan speaks for itself. He's Very reassuring and gets things done the way used cars should be sold!! I purchased an Audi Q7 and putting out so much money I wanted to be sure all the checks where made... I gave him a list of checks I wanted and he didn't disappoint me!! The staff in general are there to serve, awesome doing business with you.... I'll be back!

February 07, 2017

"Regular service"

- Lorraine

Friendly helpful staff .. even when coffee machine went out of order. I trust that my car is well taken care of .. price is fair and completed in an hour.

February 01, 2017

"Awesome and friendly experience"

- Adam

Colin and Emil were Honest, Friendly and a pleasure to work with, they help guide me to the perfect vehicle for my daughter. ""Before you buy anywhere else give them a try""

January 28, 2017

"Awesome experience and friendly staff! "

- kia took my soul

I met Colin, a young agent who is very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a great experience, and he found a perfect vehicle for me ! When it came to the numbers he dealt with it all and made it very easy for me, as well as paid me top dollar for my trade. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends! Great service.

January 26, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Laura Watt

In less then 1 week, we were able to purchase and drive away in our new used Nissan. From start to finish Ante, Chris and Arvand made the experience stress free and pleasant. We would recommend Oakville Used car Superstore to any family or friends. So far so good and will check out their stock for our next vehicle too ! Thanks everyone. LAURA WATT

Ante Sestanovic
Other Employees : Front desk / Reception was very nice to deal with also.