Oakville Used Car Superstore

229 Reviews of Oakville Used Car Superstore

March 26, 2017

"Buying a car"

- Christine Scollon

Charles was great to work with. He was so helpful and accommodating without being pushy. He wanted me to have the car I wanted with the best price possible. Thank you Charles for all your help

March 24, 2017

"No pressure."

- Cheryl & Andrew

We bought a small SUV and felt we got a good deal including our trade in. Colin was very personable and did not push us one way or the other with our choice of cars. Thanks Colin .

March 22, 2017

"Great Service!"

- erin Van de Camp

Great customer service! No "pressure" sales tactics! Easy, smooth process to purchase my used car. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle. Charles was very accomodating and even sent us off with a full tank of gas in our new car!

March 17, 2017

"Corvette"

- fmusic

First Corvette I bought, 2008, 21.500 km. Showroom condition, excellent price. Charles was very professional and never pushy. I had a smooth experience. I would purchase here again. Thanks, Frank, auto shop teacher.

March 05, 2017

"excellent service"

- knighty

I was helped by Mohsin Hydari. Only words of gratitude for his services. Mohsin always willing to help in the best possible way. I think for Mohsin the client is so important that he does his best in order for the customer to get a good deal. Thank you Mohsin John Hernandez

Mohsin Hydari
February 28, 2017

"Very friendly staff! "

- Inderslongia

I had an awesome experience! Charles and Emil were awesome throughout the process. They were not intimidating whatso ever, extremely friendly and treated me like a close friend. Thanx guys and the entire team for my new car!

February 27, 2017

"Amazing, Quick, easy and never pushy!!"

- MiniGUY

Can't say enough about the incredible service Arvand gave me. Great trade value for my car, gave me time to think about purchase, and hand delivered my new car to me. Absolutely fantastic!!! New customer for life

Armand Pouladi
February 26, 2017

"Amazing customer service "

- Chrisb

Right when I walked through the door the staff was really friendly, made me feel very comfortable helped me step by step understanding my options. They got me approved for the rate I was looking for and my bi weekly payments.at the end of all of this I was really happy driving away in my car.

Armand Pouladi
Chris Wawryka

February 18, 2017

"2009 Cayenne"

- Wendy and Mike

Thank you to Colin and all the staff at Oakville Used Car Superstore. Everyone was really friendly and helpful without being pushy. From the Managers, Reception and Salespeople, I can't say enough about them all. The vehicle was ready on time and in perfect condition. You can't go wrong here with Colin on your side! Thanks again to all!

Ante Sestanovic
Shannon Jefferson

Wendy Vu

February 17, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Muj

Sale person Charles very helpful for buying my car and for affordable price.excellect service and very kind.thanks Charles and others for helping buy Toyota Matrix.