Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC Info
About Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC is the only GM dealer in Orleans offering you fully bilingual service for the purchase of a new vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick or GMC, and the maintenance and repair of and parts purchase for Pontiac and Saturn vehicles. We are proud to offer you a unique purchase experience under one roof! You will find at Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC a vast selection of quality used vehicles, all fully inspected so you can shop with full confidence. We are constantly locating the best used vehicles throughout Canada and the United States, and when the dollar is strong, our U.S. vehicles are by far the best deals in the country! We are happy to offer you the best customer service every day: our open concept dealership allows you easy access to each of our departments and to our personnel. You can even watch your car being repaired from our viewing lounge in our waiting area. At Myers Orleans we are open and transparent…nothing is hidden. In addition to our vast mechanical service centre, we offer a complete range of winter and all-seasons tires at very competitive prices. What’s more, our tire storage service will spare you having to find a place to keep your tires off-season. We also have a team of detailing experts, who can restore the lustre to your vehicle’s finish and chrome parts and accessories, as well as carry out a complete cleaning of your car’s interior, upholstery and carpeting. If you have the misfortune of having a collision, our Myers Carstar Collision Centre is equipped with the latest systems and technology, providing you with expert repairs and the highest in safety standards. Lastly, we always keep a vast inventory of products in our parts department, where qualified advisors benefiting from unmatched expertise in GM products await to help you find what you need. Let us make your automotive experience in sales, service or parts a most pleasant – and affordable experience…and don’t forget our professional

About Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mackenziecooke94
9/16/2014

"The perfect car"

For the past few months I've been looking for the perfect car for myself at an affordable price. I just brought my mother in to show her the buick I was interested in when we were greeted by the fun and friendly Eddy! Eddy ensured us the best deal for the car I wanted and my mother and I instantly knew this vehicle was the one! Eddy was honest, kind and extremely friendly and the atmosphere of the dealership was exactly the same. I walked out of the dealership knowing i had just purchased the perfect car! Id recommend anyone to go here!!

Denisab1209
8/06/2014

"Awesome service "

We bought are second car with myers in orleans and we had a great experience both times ... I recommend going in and talk to jeff

Jeffrey Laporte

francois.trepanier.58
8/02/2014

"Purchased an EV Volt "

We just bought a Chevy Volt at Myers Chev in Orléans two weks ago and the entire experience was fantastic. The contract stipulated everything we had agreed on, no hidden fees, no surprises, the salesman Stéphane Paquet went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience.

Yousketay
6/09/2014

"A breath of Fresh Air"

Always friendly and approachable (even at 6:30 AM), Serge has been helpful to me and my wife for the past several years. Very patient, he speaks the customer's language and has always been able to come up with a workable solution for all of our servicing requirements and needs. Serge has always taken the time necessary to help us understand the intricacies and complexities of the maintenance/repairs needed. Looking forward to another several years of dealing with Serge, although I would prefer that my 2014 GM Malibu's performance would result in less frequent visits to the dealership. A friend of owners, that's for sure.

BD283964
5/27/2014

"Great Job! "

I am very pleased to give a review to Myer's Chevrolet in Orleans Ontario. As a customer from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario 800 kms and a 10 hours drive away from the dealer, we were very nervous and skeptical about our first time dealing on-line. We dealt with salesman Bill Ralph and he was very honest and up front in all of our dealings. Bill sent pictures, car fax, and any information that my wife and I requested. Myers was very reasonable and competitive in their pricing. Once we agreed on the price, I made arrangements to fly to Orleans to pick up the 2011 GMC Terrain. Myers had their shuttle driver pick me up at the airport, he was a very nice man, and he took me for a coffee and we had a great conversation. We then went to the dealership where I was greeted by a very friendly staff who offered coffee and place to sit while I waited for Bill. When I met Bill, he made me feel comfortable right away and he was very thorough as we went through the paperwork and vehicle information. Bill also introduced me to Dave Fields who walked me through the warranty options. Myers Chevrolet and Bill were very particular in how their vehicle looked. The car was washed, cleaned, had new tires and rotors put on it and two gas cards that were enough to get me back home. We are very satisfied with the sale and service that we received from Myers Chevrolet in Orleans. We will most certainly look to Myers again the next time that we need a vehicle as well as letting all of our friends and family know of our great deal and customer service! Thanks again, Duane Jones.

hanzoryu
5/02/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I came in to look at cars, spend a couple of hours with Bill. Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable and Fun. He a straight shooter and upfront, which is hard to find in car dealerships. Decided on a model of car, dealt with Dan Whissel in the last portion of the sale, he was nice enough to show me some statistical facts about the resale of the care and tried his best to give me a good deal. I signed the papers and left. Thought about the purchase of the car and did some research on the model, had some uncertainty about the model of the car even though the car drove nice and was in excellent shape for a used daily rental car. I called Bill first thing in the morning and mention my concerns and that i wanted to back out of our agreement. Bill without any hesitation said sure no problem just come in and well take care you. Went to the dealership early in the morning and had a talk with Bill & Dan and explained my situation of why i decided this. They mention it wasn't a problem and that this dealership is not here to trick or cheap you in any way of the contract. Had my contract voided and deposit of $500 returned to me, no questions ask. Bill and Dan are great to deal with and have provided me with top notch customer service. Very rare you find honest people in the car dealership industry. Thank You Bill and Dan for helping me out and hope in the future we can do business and i'll definitely recommend your dealership if people are looking for good cars.

Dan Whissel

paulcharlebois
5/01/2014

"Better service than Honda"

Stephane Paquet at Myers Orleans is an incredibly friendly, professional and courteous salesman I've had to deal with in a long time. I previously owned a Honda product and my experience with every Honda dealership in the city of Ottawa has been atrocious. I had an overall great experience at Myers Orleans because of Stephane and the rest of the Myers team.

LL007
4/05/2014

"Wonderful experience and professional salesman: Eric Seguin "

Eric Seguin is very professional, attentive to details, wonderful listener, knows his products and has excellent interpersonal skills. He took the time to listen to my needs. Showed me what would suit my needs and answered all of my questions without pressure which was very important for me. My experience at Myers Orleans Chev Buick GMC has been very positive and a wonderful experience. I highly recommend to drop in and see what Eric Seguin has for you. After 12 years with the same vehicle, Eric was able to make this experience a non stress and wonderful experience. Thank you Eric!

NLEMOULLEC
4/03/2014

"Performance review - Salesperson Eric Séguin"

Eric Séguin is professional, confident, smart and has excellent interpersonal skills. He listened closely to our requirements by asking the right questions and was keen on finding the right car for us and at the right price. He has a thorough knowledge of GM products and did not use pressure tactics which is a big turnoff for us. We dealt with him when we purchased our 2010 Impala LTZ and would not hesitate to use his services again in the future. Eric's attention to details and interpersonal skills are noteworthy, and have ensured that our latest car purchasing experience at Myers Orleans was a positive one, which we will willingly share with our friends and acquaintances.

mathieu_L
3/28/2014

"I went elsewhere to shop but ended up coming back to Myers "

Eric Séguin: My wife and I went to shop elsewhere but our experience in terms of service was a real nightmare. When time came for our visit to Myers, I knew I was at the right place (i was not even a matter of Brand but a matter of service). I met with Eric Séguin (I bought my previous car from Eric) and after 3 minutes, I knew I was buying a car on that day. Eric went above and beyond and presented me with every single options according to my needs and my budget. David Field: Financing is usually stressful for anyone but doing my financing with David felt more of a ''chat'' with a good friend (never met David before that day). Serge Patenaude: I never take time to write reviewsbut since I take the time to do so today I choose to include Serge in my review because he's also one of the main reason for me coming back to Myers. After service is everything when it comes to a car and Serge is my ''go to'' guy when I walk into service. Whenever I drop my car at service, I know I'm in good hands with Serge. I don't know much about mechanic and Serge always finds a way to explain me things in a way I can understand (and without making me feel dumb for not understand much about whats wrong with my car). Myers Owner: A business is all about service. Seems like these three employees are getting the concept. I wish this message reach them and I truly wish you know that you are bless to have such great employees... i went to your dealership because of them... not because of promotion, brand or even prices!!!

Mathieu Lyons, Mss, TSI