Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

Disgusted
6-09-2016

"Crooks"

Straight out crooks!! Do your homework and read up on OMVIC. Ripped off my sister twice, never again!! Charges for admin fees, etc. are illegal. Fair warning, you will be charged for things they cannot charge you for. Oh, just a computer error, ya right!! Twice, 6 years apart!?!?

Slick Eddy

DougK
5-04-2016

"Good experience"

I recently purchased a Chevy Equinox From Myers Orleans and my experience was great. I dealt with Claire Turpin, who is a lovely person and provided me with excellent help and advice in purchasing the car. She helped me understand what I might consider for purchase, the pros and cons of the alternatives, and suggested, based upon our conversation as to my wants and needs, what the best options would be. I am very satisfied with the results and appreciative of the good service from Myers, and especially Claire.

Claire Turpin

Dudegp
5-04-2016

"Bad experience!"

The only easy part was buying the car. Had issues with the car that the dealer couldn't fix right off the bat and they basically gave up. Scratched a plastic part in the car but they replaced it. Had brake issues a few months later and was told by another dealer that it looks like the car sat for a while before I bought it causing this. Had to pay for that out of pocket. Not a good experience.

Yves Paquette

Colly22
5-02-2016

"Awesome experience."

We leased a 2016 Chevy Colorado from them and we dealt mostly with Eric Merkley and Andrew McAlear. They were friendly, honest and we got a great deal. This is our second lease from them and we will do business again.

Andrew McAlear, Eric Merkley, David Field

RonandKaren
5-02-2016

"Execellent Service"

Thank you Eddie for the service for the new 2016 GMC Sierra Truck. Your service was excellent and everything was well explained. This is our 3 vehicle from Myers, and always had excellent service. Thanks. Ps love the coach purse!!

Eddie, Murray

BEGMB003
3-23-2016

"Buying My first vehicle. "

After a couple of years trying to purchase the right vehicle, I was totally impressed with Jeff and Medhi. Jeff had allowed to test drive the verano and the encore while he was busy with other customers. I would definately give Jeff an extreme Hi Five as he helped me purchase my very first car. AND I LOVE IT .

Jeff Laporte

TO ALL EMPLOYEES
2-23-2016

"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK "

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR ABOUT NINE YEARS NOW AND ALWAYS NICE PEOPLE WORKING IN THERE AND ALL. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM YET WITH THEM SO THAT IS ALL GOOD. BLESS YOU ALL WORKING IN THERE AND KEEP SMILING NO MATTER WHAT. LIFE HAS TO GO ON. BUT KEEP ON GIVING ME A GOOD PRICE WHEN I GO IN. DIANE

TO ALL EMPLOYEES, SALES PEOPLE, MECHANICS AND ETC... THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Mrvetter99
12-23-2015

"Careless & Incompetent "

I've never posted a negative review online but after my experience this week I felt I had to. Last Friday I showed up for an appt to have a recall done on my Enclave & have my stereo looked at as it wasn't working properly. When I arrived they had forgotten to book the electronics specialist so I would need to come back again if I wanted both repairs done at the same time. Rescheduled for Tuesday (yesterday). The recall was for The power lift gate/trunk (mine was working fine when I dropped it off). When I went to pick it up & put my things in the trunk in front of the dealership the door came crashing down on my neck/shoulder. It wouldn't stop opening & closing. Had it been one of my kids they would've been crushed! I went back inside to report it & told them about my injured [and painful) shoulder. They obviously didn't test the remote afterwards to see that the trunk was opening & closing properly. The Customer Service rep apologized but said I'd have to leave it overnight as they couldn't look at it again until the next day. He came out to take a look & almost got injured as well putting things in my car. He said he would email his Manager to let him know what happened. Management should've filed a workplace accident report & called me to see how I was. I have yet to receive a call from the Manager or anyone else from the dealership. Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed by their carelessness and lack of customer service.

Jordan

Patrick Cheslock
11-24-2015

"Pat Cheslock. Eddy Came thru With the Impossible!!!"

Extremely Happy With every aspect of this dealership, Sales, Service, Parts, All Great guys and Girls. Thanks For Everything, Can`t wait to eat the turdunken!!!

(Eddy Murray)

Pierre Bedard
7-27-2015

"beyond a shadow of a doubt"

My experience with Myers Orleans was amazing. Bill and David were very professional and courteous. They go out of there way to ensuring all goes smoothly. I would recommend Myers to anyone. Thank you Bill and David. Sincerely, Pierre A. Bedard

David Field, Bill Ralph