Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC

Orleans , Ontario K1C 7J2
Myers Orleans Chevrolet Buick GMC Info

Pierre Bedard
7/27/2015

"beyond a shadow of a doubt"

My experience with Myers Orleans was amazing. Bill and David were very professional and courteous. They go out of there way to ensuring all goes smoothly. I would recommend Myers to anyone. Thank you Bill and David. Sincerely, Pierre A. Bedard

David Field, Bill Ralph

Brian
7/19/2015

"Excellent Service Great Experience+++"

Purchased 2015 GMC Canyon SLT My salesman was Jeffrey Laporte, the transaction and experience was first class. His knowledge and people skills are A1. The dealership is clean and professional looking. Thank you for a great experience.

Jeffrey Laporte Francois Leduc

C&TBow
6/24/2015

"Best experience and purchase EVER!"

From the moment we walked in, to the moment we drove off the lot, every person we encountered employed by this dealership was AMAZING! They were courteous, NOT pushy, they helped us find the best fit for our needs. We visited them 4 times in total before the final signing and each time they never pushed us one way or the other. They truly are the experience enjoyable. And the bonus... We purchased an excellent car, at a very good price!

And Craig one day when Laurie was at a golf tournament., Laurie Miles, David Field

Mackenziecooke94
9/16/2014

"The perfect car"

For the past few months I've been looking for the perfect car for myself at an affordable price. I just brought my mother in to show her the buick I was interested in when we were greeted by the fun and friendly Eddy! Eddy ensured us the best deal for the car I wanted and my mother and I instantly knew this vehicle was the one! Eddy was honest, kind and extremely friendly and the atmosphere of the dealership was exactly the same. I walked out of the dealership knowing i had just purchased the perfect car! Id recommend anyone to go here!!

Eddy Murray

Denisab1209
8/06/2014

"Awesome service "

We bought are second car with myers in orleans and we had a great experience both times ... I recommend going in and talk to jeff

Jeffrey Laporte

francois.trepanier.58
8/02/2014

"Purchased an EV Volt "

We just bought a Chevy Volt at Myers Chev in Orléans two weks ago and the entire experience was fantastic. The contract stipulated everything we had agreed on, no hidden fees, no surprises, the salesman Stéphane Paquet went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience.

Stephane Paquet, David Field, Michel Laframboise

Yousketay
6/09/2014

"A breath of Fresh Air"

Always friendly and approachable (even at 6:30 AM), Serge has been helpful to me and my wife for the past several years. Very patient, he speaks the customer's language and has always been able to come up with a workable solution for all of our servicing requirements and needs. Serge has always taken the time necessary to help us understand the intricacies and complexities of the maintenance/repairs needed. Looking forward to another several years of dealing with Serge, although I would prefer that my 2014 GM Malibu's performance would result in less frequent visits to the dealership. A friend of owners, that's for sure.

Serge Patenaude

BD283964
5/27/2014

"Great Job! "

I am very pleased to give a review to Myer's Chevrolet in Orleans Ontario. As a customer from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario 800 kms and a 10 hours drive away from the dealer, we were very nervous and skeptical about our first time dealing on-line. We dealt with salesman Bill Ralph and he was very honest and up front in all of our dealings. Bill sent pictures, car fax, and any information that my wife and I requested. Myers was very reasonable and competitive in their pricing. Once we agreed on the price, I made arrangements to fly to Orleans to pick up the 2011 GMC Terrain. Myers had their shuttle driver pick me up at the airport, he was a very nice man, and he took me for a coffee and we had a great conversation. We then went to the dealership where I was greeted by a very friendly staff who offered coffee and place to sit while I waited for Bill. When I met Bill, he made me feel comfortable right away and he was very thorough as we went through the paperwork and vehicle information. Bill also introduced me to Dave Fields who walked me through the warranty options. Myers Chevrolet and Bill were very particular in how their vehicle looked. The car was washed, cleaned, had new tires and rotors put on it and two gas cards that were enough to get me back home. We are very satisfied with the sale and service that we received from Myers Chevrolet in Orleans. We will most certainly look to Myers again the next time that we need a vehicle as well as letting all of our friends and family know of our great deal and customer service! Thanks again, Duane Jones.

Bill Ralph, David Field

hanzoryu
5/02/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I came in to look at cars, spend a couple of hours with Bill. Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable and Fun. He a straight shooter and upfront, which is hard to find in car dealerships. Decided on a model of car, dealt with Dan Whissel in the last portion of the sale, he was nice enough to show me some statistical facts about the resale of the care and tried his best to give me a good deal. I signed the papers and left. Thought about the purchase of the car and did some research on the model, had some uncertainty about the model of the car even though the car drove nice and was in excellent shape for a used daily rental car. I called Bill first thing in the morning and mention my concerns and that i wanted to back out of our agreement. Bill without any hesitation said sure no problem just come in and well take care you. Went to the dealership early in the morning and had a talk with Bill & Dan and explained my situation of why i decided this. They mention it wasn't a problem and that this dealership is not here to trick or cheap you in any way of the contract. Had my contract voided and deposit of $500 returned to me, no questions ask. Bill and Dan are great to deal with and have provided me with top notch customer service. Very rare you find honest people in the car dealership industry. Thank You Bill and Dan for helping me out and hope in the future we can do business and i'll definitely recommend your dealership if people are looking for good cars.

Dan Whissel , Bill Ralph

paulcharlebois
5/01/2014

"Better service than Honda"

Stephane Paquet at Myers Orleans is an incredibly friendly, professional and courteous salesman I've had to deal with in a long time. I previously owned a Honda product and my experience with every Honda dealership in the city of Ottawa has been atrocious. I had an overall great experience at Myers Orleans because of Stephane and the rest of the Myers team.

Stephane Paquet