Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

Ryan Baum

Terry Leathwood, Sales Consultant, Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

Terry Leathwood

May 24, 2017

"Fast, easy to deal with, how car buying should be!"

- 08Viper

I recently completed a purchase of a 2008 Dodge Viper. With the car being pre-owned I had my concerns about the past history and current condition of the vehicle. Mountain View Dodge, went through the car and made sure all was good. They even offered to help out if I did come across some sort of issue in the not so distant future. Great overall experience with the purchase process, very fast and easy. They also provided me with an overnight car rental as I flew in from out of town which was really nice of them! I am very happy that my Viper purchase went through a dealership with some integrity, thank you Mountain View Dodge.

Melissa Morrison
Jason Banks

May 22, 2017

"5 star rating for Jeffre and Mountain View"

- Brett

I initially inquired about a Cherokee online and the full experience from getting timely responses from Jeffre through email on my many questions to my interactions in person with him was fantastic, I could not have asked for a better dealership and individual to deal with. Jeffre made my purchase easy and stress free and I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a vehicle. Brett

Jason Banks
Jeffre MacDonald

May 04, 2017

"Fantastic to deal with! "

- emmett06

We are so pleased with the overall experience in purchasing a new truck from Mountainview Dodge. I felt that everyone involved with our sale went above and beyond to find us the right truck at the best price. I would highly recommend this dealership. This was the best experience I've had in purchasing a new vehicle. I know they had to put in a lot of time to get us the right truck and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you Taylor for always keeping us in the loop and up to date!!

Taylor Werk