Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

43-32580 RR 11 P.O. Box 4009, Olds, Alberta T4H 1P6

157 Reviews of Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

May 24, 2017

"Fast, easy to deal with, how car buying should be!"

- 08Viper

I recently completed a purchase of a 2008 Dodge Viper. With the car being pre-owned I had my concerns about the past history and current condition of the vehicle. Mountain View Dodge, went through the car and made sure all was good. They even offered to help out if I did come across some sort of issue in the not so distant future. Great overall experience with the purchase process, very fast and easy. They also provided me with an overnight car rental as I flew in from out of town which was really nice of them! I am very happy that my Viper purchase went through a dealership with some integrity, thank you Mountain View Dodge.

Melissa Morrison
May 22, 2017

"5 star rating for Jeffre and Mountain View"

- Brett

I initially inquired about a Cherokee online and the full experience from getting timely responses from Jeffre through email on my many questions to my interactions in person with him was fantastic, I could not have asked for a better dealership and individual to deal with. Jeffre made my purchase easy and stress free and I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a vehicle. Brett

May 04, 2017

"Fantastic to deal with! "

- emmett06

We are so pleased with the overall experience in purchasing a new truck from Mountainview Dodge. I felt that everyone involved with our sale went above and beyond to find us the right truck at the best price. I would highly recommend this dealership. This was the best experience I've had in purchasing a new vehicle. I know they had to put in a lot of time to get us the right truck and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you Taylor for always keeping us in the loop and up to date!!

Josh Zanolli

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thank you for this amazing review! We are so glad to hear that you felt we went above and beyond to earn your business. It is certainly our goal to ensure each customer experiences a distinctly positive difference in dealing with us, and it always thrills us when we hear back confirming we achieved that goal. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and all the best with your new vehicle!

April 30, 2017

"Awesome prices"

- Shady

This dealership offers amazing prices, and knowledgeable,friendly staff. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Was a seemless transaction. Than you

Ryan Baum

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you would recommend us after your experience purchasing with us. That is the greatest compliment! All the best with your new vehicle.

April 23, 2017

"Very easy purchase process"

- jonahsimpson

Drove down to Olds from Calgary to visit Mountainview after several frustrating visits to other dealerships around the City in which the sales people were rude, pushy and didn't know their products. Jeffre and Jason were easy to deal with and talk price without pressuring into a sale. Jeffre was reliable in following up as the status on our custom order changed and the truck arrived a little earlier than he had originally anticipated. Haven't been in for service yet, but if it's anything like the sales process, I can't imagine I'll have any problems.

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thanks for the great review Jonah! We're so glad to hear you were pleased with your buying experience at our dealership. We look forward to you experiencing our Service department next! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this great review. We appreciate it!

April 21, 2017

"Not pushy and friendly staff"

- newfie5

I have looked around central Alberta for a vehicle for quite some time now. One day I decided to check out olds and I was very impressed with the sales staff and all the employees. So from start to finish it was a real pleasure. Thank you for all your help at Old Mountain View Dodge.

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

We're so glad to hear this!! Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience. We sincerely appreciate it.

April 19, 2017

"Easy, quick and pain free process!"

- Jacobsen

To sum things up, the entire process was easy, quick and pain free! We were never hounded, harassed or bullied into anything. Everyone was super friendly, accommodating and relaxed. The entire atmosphere was very chill and layed back. Our sales person Jeffre was very straight to the point, honest; no aggressive sales pitch or tricks. They were able to trade in our old car, pay off our existing loan and match our previous monthly payments on the old car with ease! Would highly recommend Mountain View Dodge.

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know you enjoyed your buying experience with us. We are so happy to hear that Jeffre took great care of you and that you would recommend Mountain View Dodge to others. That is the greatest compliment. All the best!

March 27, 2017

"10/10 Dealership!! "

- KHofforth

After having a car that was the biggest lemon, a car that was in the shop every 6 months, and a car I was forking thousands of dollars into for it to go no where, I seeked out help from Mountain View Dodge. I received nothing but the best service from everyone I worked with. Understanding my frustration with my car, the manager Jason took my budget and gave me the BEST deal. A deal greater than I was expecting. Taylor, the sales person I worked with made sure to work with me and listen to my concerns and really took them into consideration when picking a car she thought was best suited for me. Wayne, the finance rep I worked with was very prompt and had me pre approved before I came in to go over paper work! He was very understanding and great to work with. Thank you Mountain View Dodge for a great car buying experience! I will definitely refer everyone to you guys!

March 27, 2017

"Dodge Journey Experience "

- SaraBotham04

Had a very positive experience at this dealership. The one small negative is we noticed that our new used Journey was not detailed as well as it could have been. Apart from that we would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Melissa Morrison
March 18, 2017

"Fantastic experience"

- Kyle Frechette

The staff were awesome, no pressure whatsoever. Great selection of vehicles, easy to use website. They had me approved and driving in no time! Would highly recommend these guys!

Apr 17, 2017 -

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thank you so much for the review and for recommending us to others!! We sincerely appreciate this. It is the greatest compliment. All the best!