Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

43-32580 RR 11 P.O. Box 4009, Olds, Alberta T4H 1P6

168 Reviews of Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta

July 15, 2017

"Dustin Coates was a great, dealership worked as a team. "

- Dennis Friesen

Great purchasing experience. Dustin Coates was very knowledgeable and refreshing salesperson to deal with. The dealership appeared to work together as team while we shopped for the the best truck option for the family. I highly recommend them!

Other Employees : Dustin Coates - Product Advisor
July 12, 2017

"First one"

- Gnonay

Hi This is the first mopar I've owned and the sales team at MOUNTAIN VIEW DODGE in OLDS AB we're very helpful. I'm looking forward to a good relationship with them ie service an odd things that may come up. So far very happy with my 2017 Rebel finding out lost of cool stuff inside an the hemie wow kicks but in power an mileage

Melissa Morrison
Eric Mody
July 12, 2017

"Buying truck"

- Outlaw cattle co

We had a great experience dealing at Olds Dodge. Customer service was over the top and easy to get along with and talk to. Work hard to getting you into a truck with the beat deal possible. Jeffre was awesome to dea with highly reccommend taking a trip to Olds Dodge for next truck

July 10, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Lee Forster

Overall experience with Mountain View Dodge was great. Jeffre and Wayne were easy to deal with. Communication was great. Jeffre worked hard to get my business and did follow up so that we could make the deal painless.

June 22, 2017

"Great service and fantastic staff"

- Laurie Salhab

If you are looking for a down to earth, knowledgeable salesman look no further. Jeffre MacDonald was amazing to deal with. Jeffre answered all my questions and took the time to explain all the features of my new Jeep. I really appreciated the "no pressure", thanks Jeffre. The overall service by everyone was worth the drive from Calgary. I love my new Jeep!!!!

June 20, 2017

"Great service as always!"

- Jared

Was looking for a more reliable vehicle and Jason gave me that at an affordable price! Jason, Jeffre and Wayne are some Awesome and straight forward guys to deal with And I'll definitely be back!

June 19, 2017

"charlie is the best "

- rollin coal

hands down best dodge dealer ever charlie the shop foreman is amazing this guy really goes above and beyond he helped me today to troubleshoot a problem with my 2012 ram 3500 diesel. my trailer brake wasnt working and after i met charlie on the phone he told me to come down and i did, he found the problem quickily and i was on my way with the truck fixed and i left feeling like they really care about the customer! charlie is the best and i still cant believe how good this place is i will honestly come up from calgary just to deal with them instead of those bad calgary dealers

Charlie McAloney
Daryk Durocher
Jason Sczesny
June 12, 2017

"Purchased New Tuck"

- Rob

Dean was great to deal with. Wayne was efficient and not pushy. Received a "fair" value on the trade and Dean did nice job at getting me the best deal possible. Although not related to Dean or Wayne I believe the delivery of the vehicle could have had a little more when it came to attention to detail. The tires did not valve caps, the rear mud flaps where mounted crooked and the hitch rails that were included in the deal was not in the truck bed and I would expected that to be installed and not left up to the customer. Again this are small details which take a four star dealership to a five star. I think they a have the people to provide great customer service and Dean and Wayne. Thanks guys and love the truck.

Dean Harper
June 08, 2017

"Straight-up, honest-dealing friendly staff"

- Connor

This is the first time I've ever purchased a vehicle and actually felt good about the transaction; there were no silly games or tactics and I got fair value on my trades without hassle. They had to bring the truck I wanted in from elsewhere but still managed to fit all of the logistics into my compressed timeline. It's refreshing to see an organization so responsive to the needs of their customers.

Dean Harper
Ryan Baum
Jul 18, 2017 -

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Thanks for the great review Connor! We're so glad to hear that you found your experience with us to be refreshing, responsive and fair. We sincerely appreciate you choosing to do business with us and we hope you're loving your new truck. All the best!

June 01, 2017

"Fantastic Dealership "

- Will

Taylor Werk was very good to deal with no pressure and knowledgeable , as well as all the staff.We looked for months for the right truck .We found it at Olds Dodge. The whole transaction went very smoothly, without any pressure. Olds Dodge was the VERY BEST to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. BEST DEALER EVER !!!! Thank you so much: Will & Julie

Jul 18, 2017 -

Mountain View Dodge, Olds, Alberta responded

Will & Julie, thank you for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience at our store AND that you would recommend us!! That is the greatest compliment and always our ultimate goal. If you're happy, we're happy. Thanks again for your business. All the best!