Mike Jackson GM

Collingwood, Ontario L9Y 1W6
Mike Jackson GM Info

Patricia
9-26-2016

"very pleased with my visit"

I was pleased with the professionalism of the service staff and the booking desk. I even had help setting the wi-fi in the car.

Ann Doyle, Clint Duggan, Candace in the appointment booking department

cyrldo
9-22-2016

"Buying Cars Made Easy"

Spent about two weeks debating which cars best suited our needs. Test drove perhaps three vehicles at MJGM and an equal number at other dealerships, other than GM. Once research had been completed and we decided upon GM product our experience at MJGM drew us back to do the final negotiation there. As all GM dealers sing from the same song sheet checking prices can be confirmed on the Internet, including discounts and credits. The biggest area for negotiation is always the trade-in values. We found our salesman to be open and fair but still used the, now defunct with many dealerships, visit to the sales manager's office to determine the approved pricing. Everything ended up where I wanted to be with a two vehicle sale at the price I wanted to pay.

Jim Hughes

Deb
9-22-2016

"Excellence. "

Fastest purchase I've ever made. Car delivered exactly as ordered and on time. Not one setback. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Bradley

JFab
9-01-2016

"Amazing service!!"

This is my second purchase with this dealership and by far they exceed my expectations regarding price and service. I travelled an hour to get there but it's so worth it !!!

Marek Sulsynski

Firsttruck
8-29-2016

"Great service "

After buying multiple vehicles from Jeff he is our only salesman!!! Great repore with kids and worked hard to make me happy. Jackson's is our choice for buying cars

Jeff McGee

Happywife
8-17-2016

"Comfortable "

It was our first location to visit after checking online to purchase a second vehicle. I saw the price on the Enclave which sparked interest. Art Bell was comfortable to do business with. This made our decision making easier as information requested was given. Test drive was immediately offered.

Art Bell

Buicklover
7-14-2016

"Great Dealer!"

I have purchased a Certified Used and brand new vechile from Mike Jackson's. Jeff McGhee was a pleasure to work with for both of my purchases. All the staff at Mike Jackson's make you feel like family and it's enjoyable to bring my vechiles there for maintenance too.

Jeff McGhee

Neil
7-13-2016

"Service delema"

I had developed a terrible noise in my heater fan and was about to go out of town. Janis looked at my car, made an assessment and was able to squeeze me in first thing in the morning to fix my car before going out of town. I was very grateful for the above and beyond service to get me on my way. Thank you

Janis

diamondback
6-22-2016

"2016 canyon"

The staff is very friendly and will help you out .Thanks JIM!! I would like to know when you order a vehicle and wait 7 months and then find out you lost your discount because the vehicle was put on the restricted list. I think G.M. SHOULD HAVE HONORED THE DEAL WHEN IT WAS ORDERED. I am considering going to another company next time.

Jim hughes

Larry
6-22-2016

"Great experert advise and service"

Treated us with respect great to deal with Mike Fiske was very helpful would recommend Mike Jackson to my friends. Great friendly staff in all departments

Mike Fiske