Mike Jackson GM

Mike Jackson GM Info

Buicklover
7-14-2016

"Great Dealer!"

I have purchased a Certified Used and brand new vechile from Mike Jackson's. Jeff McGhee was a pleasure to work with for both of my purchases. All the staff at Mike Jackson's make you feel like family and it's enjoyable to bring my vechiles there for maintenance too.

Jeff McGhee

Neil
7-13-2016

"Service delema"

I had developed a terrible noise in my heater fan and was about to go out of town. Janis looked at my car, made an assessment and was able to squeeze me in first thing in the morning to fix my car before going out of town. I was very grateful for the above and beyond service to get me on my way. Thank you

Janis

diamondback
6-22-2016

"2016 canyon"

The staff is very friendly and will help you out .Thanks JIM!! I would like to know when you order a vehicle and wait 7 months and then find out you lost your discount because the vehicle was put on the restricted list. I think G.M. SHOULD HAVE HONORED THE DEAL WHEN IT WAS ORDERED. I am considering going to another company next time.

Jim hughes

Larry
6-22-2016

"Great experert advise and service"

Treated us with respect great to deal with Mike Fiske was very helpful would recommend Mike Jackson to my friends. Great friendly staff in all departments

Mike Fiske

Cheryl T.
6-12-2016

"Excellent!"

EXCELLENT! We have been dealing with GM, Collingwood, & Mike Jackson Collingwood since 1958. We have always experienced excellent people in sales and service with the dealership. That is why we keep dealing there.

Mike Fiske, Sales Person, and S,L, Drenters, Financial Services, (Mike Jackson, Collingwood)

Luv2glf
6-03-2016

"Timely and well completed"

Service experiences at Mike Jackson have always been positive. Friendly and pleasant waiting area with good coffee! Notification that service is required is a good idea.

Anne Doyle and Kandace Bryant

Equinox.driver
5-15-2016

"Professional"

The professional conduct of the staff members we met was impressive. Our sales representative Bradley Allen was very informative - great help for us "not technical people". We appreciate his offer to drop in with any questions we might have.

Bradley Allen and both ladies in charge of the administrative work were very knowledgeable and friendly.

Snocross mechanic
5-14-2016

"Great "

Gren was very helpful finding us the truck we needed and with any questions about the truck.The girls in the office were very acommadating for our needs and schedule

Gren Callan

dapatton
5-06-2016

"Purchased a new 2016 Silverado"

I have been coming to this dealership since 1997 and I have always had great sales experience and also in the service department at Mike Jackson GM.

Jim Hughes and also Sue in Finance

addie123
5-05-2016

"From start to finish, a great experience!"

From Mike Jackson, to Ryan Jackson and most importantly, to our sales representative, Jeff McGhee, we had a thoroughly seamless and hassle free experience. They went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. There was no pressure to buy and the sales process went at our pace. Delivery was ahead of schedule and I would highly recommend Mike Jackson and his team. John Day.

Jeff Mcghee