Mike Jackson GM

Mike Jackson GM Info

diamondback
6-22-2016

"2016 canyon"

The staff is very friendly and will help you out .Thanks JIM!! I would like to know when you order a vehicle and wait 7 months and then find out you lost your discount because the vehicle was put on the restricted list. I think G.M. SHOULD HAVE HONORED THE DEAL WHEN IT WAS ORDERED. I am considering going to another company next time.

Jim hughes

Larry
6-22-2016

"Great experert advise and service"

Treated us with respect great to deal with Mike Fiske was very helpful would recommend Mike Jackson to my friends. Great friendly staff in all departments

Mike Fiske

Cheryl T.
6-12-2016

"Excellent!"

EXCELLENT! We have been dealing with GM, Collingwood, & Mike Jackson Collingwood since 1958. We have always experienced excellent people in sales and service with the dealership. That is why we keep dealing there.

Mike Fiske, Sales Person, and S,L, Drenters, Financial Services, (Mike Jackson, Collingwood)

Luv2glf
6-03-2016

"Timely and well completed"

Service experiences at Mike Jackson have always been positive. Friendly and pleasant waiting area with good coffee! Notification that service is required is a good idea.

Anne Doyle and Kandace Bryant

Equinox.driver
5-15-2016

"Professional"

The professional conduct of the staff members we met was impressive. Our sales representative Bradley Allen was very informative - great help for us "not technical people". We appreciate his offer to drop in with any questions we might have.

Bradley Allen and both ladies in charge of the administrative work were very knowledgeable and friendly.

Snocross mechanic
5-14-2016

"Great "

Gren was very helpful finding us the truck we needed and with any questions about the truck.The girls in the office were very acommadating for our needs and schedule

Gren Callan

dapatton
5-06-2016

"Purchased a new 2016 Silverado"

I have been coming to this dealership since 1997 and I have always had great sales experience and also in the service department at Mike Jackson GM.

Jim Hughes and also Sue in Finance

addie123
5-05-2016

"From start to finish, a great experience!"

From Mike Jackson, to Ryan Jackson and most importantly, to our sales representative, Jeff McGhee, we had a thoroughly seamless and hassle free experience. They went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. There was no pressure to buy and the sales process went at our pace. Delivery was ahead of schedule and I would highly recommend Mike Jackson and his team. John Day.

Jeff Mcghee

Linzirae
1-31-2015

"Worst example of customer service"

I was in Blue Mountain for the wknd and went to start my car when the key was stuck in the ignition and the car had no power. Had to have it towed to Mike Jackson dealership and left there as I live 2.5 hours south. When I came back to pick up my car, I had some questions about what was going on with my car as I found out there were recall problems that were also fixed at the same time. Rightfully so. Fred in the service dept. was was an absolute displeasure to talk to. Not only did he not answer any of my questions so that a person who doesn't know much about the GM recalls could understand, he got mad and wouldn't let me speak. He told me "I can take the new battery out, put the old one back in and see how far that gets you". He turned around and walked away while I was trying to speak to him. I am just stunned that someone with such lack in customer service is allowed to deal with customers. I felt so belittled by him and all I wanted was to understand the recalls and my dead battery as they could have both been related (as per a letter from GM) Fred did get Rick the manager who calmly and politely explained what happened with my car so that I understood, and that's all I needed. Nobody had explained what had happened to me and when you're about to pay hundreds of dollars I think it should be a given that you get an explanation. If this were to happen again I wouldn't bring my car to Mike Jackson dealership. I really hope Fred gets some type of customer service training, you can't treat a GM customer that way.

Fred

nmillman
11-18-2014

"Excellent Experience"

We were so pleased with the service we received at mike Jackson gm. Courtney was able to find us an affordable and safe vehicle for our family, without any pressure. She listened to our needs and answered all of our questions in a professional and caring manner. We would recommend this dealership to all friends and family. A very positive experience overall.

Courtney