Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Call
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
Sara
12/18/2014

"Everyone Should Shop Wilsons"

Excellent experience! Will definitely purchase from them again. Amazing customer service, very knowledgable, and great prices! Everyone was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Thanks Mark Wilson's for a wonderful car shopping experience!

Scooter
12/17/2014

"The right salesman makes all the difference"

Marko made buying a car at Wilson's a pleasure. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the cars I was interested in and was patient throughout the whole time. My experience at Wilson's was made perfect thanks to Marko, I recommend him to all my friends.

Lucas
12/16/2014

"Right place, right time... best experience."

Jamie helped us find the car we wanted and for the best price. He was very helpful in working with us to find just what we were looking for and was willing to stand behind anything he put forward to us... A rare minority of quality and trust. Jamie and Sarah made it a very quick and painless process every step of the way. Thank you for the amazing service and working with us to get the best car possible. Would recommend them to everyone.

Sarah Luu

phi pham
12/15/2014

"Great customer service, felt like a friend and not a guest"

Marko did a great job assisting me with my purchase. He is very friendly and puts your needs before profit. Sarah was also very helpful with financing the car, and helped and updated me on every step of the way. Overall, I enjoyed the services provided by the staffs, and they deserve all the credits.

Sarah

pmathia
12/14/2014

"MUSTANG GT! "

I have had two very positive experiences at Mark Wilson's. In 2009 I bought a 2007 Honda Odyssey and Dave Gardiner helped us negotiate an awesome deal when we needed it most. He helped us save thousands of dollars. Recently I went through my mid-life crisis and Miguel Juan helped me find my 2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible. It is an immaculate car at a very fair price. Miguel went above and beyond as a salesman and more importantly as a person. Shari Goldsworthy was extremely professional and not pushy in communicating warranty options and finance options. I was also very appreciative of Dave Gardiner, who remembered my past sale, and worked to negotiate a better loan rate. It is nice to be treated so personally. I get the feeling that these individuals do not treat this as just a job. They sincerely enjoy helping customers. Thanks again for all your hard work. I will definitely refer friends to this organization and look forward to visiting them as they grow and expand to a new location.

roger2u
12/10/2014

"Very Pleased with Wilson's"

Jim was good to work with and very pleased with the purchase. Gave me an online price for my truck and they stuck to it which I was dubious about, after all no car dealers do. Sarah was very good in the paper work department and did everything very thoroughly and was great to work with. Overall "excellent transaction" Roger

Sarah

brianne12
12/10/2014

"LOVE my Volkswagen Jetta from Marko "

I recently purchased a Volkswagen Jetta from Marko and was very impressed with his knowledge. Before I went to Mark Wilson's I did not know what vehicle was right for my needs but Marko helped me narrow down to a couple of vehicles and had excellent recommendations. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend seeing Marko to my friends and family. I will be back soon to purchase another car for our family.

csww
12/09/2014

"Amazing experience!"

This was my first time buying a car and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received from everyone at Wilson's! Marko was an amazing salesman- friendly, professional & knowledgable. Made the whole process super easy and enjoyable. 10/10!

JL232
12/09/2014

"Looking to trade in my current vehicle"

Amazing, got a better trade in value for my car than expected. Went looking for another car and ended up buying an amazing Mazda3 hatch with low km! Both Karl and Marko were excellent, helped me the whole way through from test driving the car all the way to the time I picked it up. Will buy another car from Wilson's again!

Ed Reimer
12/08/2014

"Buying Our Third Car at Wilson's"

This was our third purchase from Mark Wilson's. We found with our previous purchases the vehicles where exactly as advertised. (Plus they had been detailed inside and out.) Internet comparisons showed cars on the Wilson lot be a much better value for us. The staff was courteous and attentive with no pressure tactics. We subsequently recommended Wilson's to our friends who then also purchased from them. For our third vehicle we were comfortable enough that we were able to discuss our needs over the phone with Mr.Khan who ,with the help of Mellissa Verrette, found the right vehicle and completed all the paperwork including new plates .In the end the owner’s son even took time out to explain some of the many options available on the vehicle to make this a most enjoyable transaction. It’s nice to know there is a used car sales staff you can really trust.

Reviews of Marko Velkovski