Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
Jason
3/05/2015

"Great team"

I visited Mark Wilson's with the intentions of trading in my vehicle for my current vehicle. Not only was the service fast and professional but also very fair. Marko addressed all of my questions with knowledge and experience and with zero pressure. When my decision was made to purchase, everything was done for me with care and with no issues. I would have no problem buying my next vehicle with Marko and Mark Wilson's.

Noteriety
2/28/2015

"Satisified Customers"

My wife and I visited Mark Wilsons from London. The process was very easy for us despite how busy it was in the sales office. Jamie was very courteous and made sure we were served in a timely matter. All questions were answered, all test drives were quickly arranged. I marked 3 stars for price because we ended up spending a bit more than we planned. One of the vehicles we came in to try had been sold. This was realized after going through the test drive and some paperwork. We ended up with the only other car in the model we wanted after Jaime was able to drop the price drown from the list price. I thought it was reasonable. All in all a good experience. I have only had the car for 2 days so we will see how the quality pans out but so far its great.

Patti
2/22/2015

"Purchasing a car"

In the process of buying a car, Wilsons have been very communicative. I am still yet to purchase the car but will probably be purchasing an infiniti from them . will leave another review once I receive the car and all the small issues that the car has(ie. dead battery) have been resolved.

shurland
2/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I visited many dealership and looking and buying, I have found Mark Wilson's dealership out beat all of those dealership by providing excellent service and friendless and willing to work with you to get the deal done and a bonus for continuing to work with you after the sale and not closing the door on you after the sale, thank you Mark Wilson's Better Use Cars all thumbs up to you good work and grate staff you have.

Liz macdonal and Joe Barber

Jorge
2/15/2015

"A lot of great inventory, you won't be disappointed!"

Mark Wilson's was the 3rd used car dealership I visited in my search of a quality used car. I made the drive from Mississauga and don't regret it for a second. I was greeted as soon as I walked into the dealership, I was introduced to Michael from sales and he assisted me almost right away. They have two big lots full of inventory and I heard there is a new building in construction which is great and I look forward to visit. I gave Michael 3 of my choices I saw on the site and within 10 mins he had all 3 outside the front door of the dealership warmed up and ready to go for a test drive which is great because you get to go on your own, no sales pressure or sales pitch. If you have any questions you can always ask when you get back to the dealership. Well I ended up financing one of the vehicles I test drove and Michael and the rest or the team made the process easy and painless. Thanks again to Mark Wilson's for the great service and I would highly recommend this dealership to family, friends and anyone else in the market for a better used car.

Wanda
2/14/2015

"Worth the drive to Guelph!!!"

We live in Barrie and my husband found Mark Wilson's website and they had all the SUVs that we were thinking of buying. Great experience, friendly and knowledgeable staff, painless process. We bought a great vehicle and you can't beat the prices. We'll be in the market for another vehicle in a year or two and we will definitely be returning to Mark Wilson's.

Connie
2/14/2015

"Check out Mark WIlson's for your next used car!"

This will be our second used car from Mark Wilson's and I would recommend them to anyone who asked. Their staff was friendly, helpful and not at all pushy. They gave us full transparency on the vechicles in question, and are we pleased with both of our purchases to date. Thank you, Marko, Karl and Shari for your guidence and assistance

jane
2/12/2015

"Mark Wilson's is worth checking out."

I am a satisfied second time buyer from Mark Wilson's dealership. I would recommend anyone looking for a used car to check out this dealership.

sheila
2/10/2015

"service"

This is the second Town and Country that we have purchased from your dealership. We want to thank Jamie MacNeil for his excellent service. He was patient, knowledgeable and friendly, during the few weeks it took us to decide. We did end up buying another Town and Country which was very clean when we picked it up on Mon. the 9th of Feb. Jamie we will certainly recommend you to our friends. You are a great asset to Wilson's dealership. Thanks again Sheila and Charlie MacInnis

tdenni
2/10/2015

"Great Deal"

I shopped around and knew what I wanted, and Wilson's had the best price. Car was in great shape, just as shown. Friendly staff. Only negative was that I came from Sudbury, so I called the week before and put a down payment on the car so that it would be detailed and ready to go when I got there (six days later). When I arrived, the car was still on the lot and I had to wait five hours before it was detailed and ready for a test drive. Other than that a good experience.

Reviews of Jamie MacNeil