Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Finance Manager/Credit Rebuilder

August 21, 2017

"Excellent..."

- johnandmary76 Verified Customer

Very friendly and helpful people. Just purchased my Fiat and the experience was great. Love my Fiat...drives great.. Lots of cars to choose from but this one caught my eye. Excactly what I was looking for.

Karl Clarey

August 19, 2017

"Above and Beyond "

- AnnieMiller

I purchased a new used car from Mark Wilsons about 2.5 weeks ago. I knew exactly what I was looking for and Lisa H made sure to help me get into it as soon as she could. I knew that I was going to leave that day purchasing a car and she and your finance assistant Sarah were great. I picked up my 2014 Equinox a few days later and I'm still so overjoyed with my purchase. I love my new car and it's all thanks to the kind and friendly staff at Mark Wilsons.

Lisa Headley
Sarah Breese

August 18, 2017

"Satisfied Customer"

- Traoliv

I just purchased a vehicle from here and it was such an easy, pleasant experience. Sarah and Alexa were absolutely amazing and were so informative. My purchase was quick and hassle free. I would absolutely recommend Mark Wilson's if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Sarah Teles