Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
davidxia2001
2-09-2016

"so far so good"

so far so good in my experience but not sure if the car has any issue after several months using. The Manager is good during choosing cars.

February 09, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are happy the manager could assist with your purchase.

Jeff W
2-04-2016

"By Far the Best Car Buying Experience i have had to date"

Doug was great to deal with helpful and did not push any vehicle, when one test drive was done the next vehicle was ready. He went above and beyond even picking me up from the scrap yard where i dropped off my old car. You would be crazy not to check out Wilson's for your next used car purchase. This is the 4th car i have purchased from them and i would not go anywhere else.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for choosing Wilson's again. We are very pleased you felt treated well. Enjoy your new vehicle!

vanacker
2-03-2016

"Very welcoming atmosphere and knowledgeable staff"

Shopping at Mark Wilson's was a great experience. Karl Clarey was great to work with, he really paid attention to what we were looking for and he brought us options that we wanted. He was also very friendly and he did not pressure us, and he was easily accessible by phone. I would highly recommend others to see Karl if they are shopping for a car. The advantage of Wilson's is that you are able to test drive so many vehicles from all makes all in one place. We were able to come to a decision within one evening, a task that would have taken many evenings if we had to work from dealership to dealership. I would recommend others to shop here and I will shop here again.

February 04, 2016

Glad we could offer you a wide array of cars to test drive and compare. Enjoy your car!

ChloeV

"So easy and enjoyable"

My experience at Wilson's was fantastic. Karl was so great and on the ball, he would have another car waiting for me to test drive as I came back. He was so friendly and made the process very easy and enjoyable. Since this was my first car, I didn't know exactly what I was looking for so it was nice to have someone who really knew what they were talking about. Overall, had a great experience and will definitely go back to purchase another car!

February 02, 2016

Glad your first time purchase was smooth and enjoyable. We are happy you felt welcome and appreciated.

jwilliams4

"That was easy!"

We are "thieving" another company's tag line, but we made this purchase with the greatest of ease. No doubt it helped that we pretty much knew what vehicle we wanted, and Wilson's had it and made the whole experience pleasant and productive for us. Any promises made were kept. Every deadline set was met or exceeded. There have been a couple of minor gremlins and these have been promptly fixed. We think we have a great vehicle and at a reasonable price with excellent service. Thanks Jim, and Wilson's

Debbie & Sherry at Reception

February 02, 2016

We are very happy we could help you make this purchase with ease and you got the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for your comments.

eperjesi

"Great dealershi[p"

My experience at Mark Wilson's was great. Great new dealership, employees just great people, helpful and friendly. Everything on time and accurate. Thank you Sara and Doug.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. Glad we were able to help!

tayfox
1-29-2016

"Terrific customer service"

My experience with Mark Wilson's was outstanding! I would highly recommend it to everyone. Ramsey took the time to show me a wide variety of cars based on my budget and then set up test drives for anything I was interested in. He was very professional and informative through out the entire process and always took the time to answer any questions I had. This was my first purchase from Wilson's out of 3 used cars that I have owned and it was by far the best. Kim was amazing with the finances and went above and beyond to get everything finalized exactly how we had talked about. I couldn't be happier with the entire process and would recommend Wilson's to anyone needing a car.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation! We are very happy you felt treated well, with patience and professionalism.

scottdou
1-28-2016

"Top Notch Dealer "

Just purchased a beautiful 2015 Mustang GT and sales staff answered all of my many questions-sales assoc. Miguel Juan was very honest and helpful. Dealer's new and huge location was very clean including the washroom.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could answer your questions and felt you were treated well. Enjoy your 2015 Mustang GT !!!!

Mira123
1-26-2016

"Great experience!"

My experience at Mark Wilson's was great! Thomas was extremely helpful, informative, patient and friendly throughout the entire process. I am a first time car owner and on my first visit to Mark Wilson's Thomas took the time to help me narrow my selection based on my criteria. He really took the time to show me a variety of models. On my second visit I test drove a few models that I was interested in and on my third visit I purchased my Mazda 3. Thomas was always very fast to reply to my messages in regards to setting up appointments. I really appreciated that Thomas was never pushy, this made the experience much more relaxed and enjoyable. I am very happy with my car selection! Stu in Finance was also very helpful and thorough. I will be coming back to Mark Wilson's!

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you felt treated well and the experience was a positive one.

Kristine1014
1-25-2016

"Had an amazing experience "

My experience was awesome everyone I worked with was very helpful and very friendly and knowledgeable ! I would for sure recommend someone else to come here for a new/used car !!

January 28, 2016

Really happy your experience was so awesome, glad we could assist with your purchase!

Reviews of Shari Goldsworthy