Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Oil Change at Delivery
  • Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
Ronnie
8-29-2016

"Jason builds great customer relationships."

It is with sincere appreciation that I may compliment Jason. Jason demonstrated a professional customer environment. Jason made the search for a new vehicle easy.

mgjendem
8-27-2016

"Honest friendly people delivering reliable used cars"

I recently purchased a 2012 Mini Cooper at Wilson's and the entire experience has been nothing short of superb. I had the pleasure of working with Bev who was absolutely fantastic. There was no pressure to buy the car and no haggling, just a good price right from the start (lower than many comparable cars on autotrader). She even picked me up personally and gave me a ride to get my new car. When I came to get the car they had been very busy rushing to deliver many cars for the long weekend and unfortunately it was missed that my car had the check engine light on for a thermostat error. Everybody was extremely helpful though and worked to see what the issue was. They booked me in at my convenience to have the car back for a new thermostat. In the meantime I took the car to a Mini dealership service centre for a full inspection because I was told before buying the car that I would have a 30 day warranty during which they would fix any issues that arose in their on-site service department. Mini told me the car was in good shape but there were a few thing they found that were worn and needed to be replaced. When I returned to Wilson's for the thermostat I brought the quote from Mini and spoke to Tony, the service manager. He said it would be no problem and they would fix everything on the list. He ordered the parts they would need and had me bring the car in the following week. He set me up with a rental car and they did all of the repairs listed and even a brake fluid flush, which I intended to pay them for, for free. Everybody has been so friendly and welcoming. When I returned to pick up the car I was greeted enthusiastically by Karlee, the receptionist, and Bev. For such a big operation with immense resources (a huge service department and detailing department) and lots of employees, it really has a welcoming, family business feel. Overall, my experience had a few small bumps in the road, as is to be expected when purchasing a used vehicle. However, the most important thing to me has been the way that each person in the company has dealt with these small issues and has overwhelmingly exceeded my expectations. I am now driving a used Mini that is effectively a new car. New brakes, new tires, new air filters, belts, thermostat, and the list goes on. I can't thank the team at Wilson's enough!!

August 28, 2016

Glad you felt treated so well by customer service. Mark Wilson's offers live market pricing that provides a no hassle and no pressure environment. Enjoy your Mini !!

ZandM
8-27-2016

"The reason is Ron"

We purchase a vehicle in 2011 from Mark Wilsons, this was the first time we met Ron. Our situation at the time was not what it is now and Ron did everything he could to help us. I was so amazed with the service I told Ron when we are in the market again we will be back. Yesterday we made good on the promise, even after looking at other dealerships it was Ron that brought us back, Being an acute professional his war, courteous and low pressure demeanor make the process of viewing, test driving and selecting a new vehicle an enjoyable one. He tended to the whole family including my seven year old son. The reason we came back for our second purchase is Ron and why will come back again.

August 28, 2016

Glad we could be there for you again. We are pleased you felt treated so well and glad you made the trip back to Mark Wilson's. We will be there for you in the future when the need arises.

kylemillson
8-25-2016

"Very professional "

Very professional and not pushy at all I would recommend them if you are looking for a newer car. Everybody is friendly and more then willing to help you out and always check to make sure you have been looked after

August 28, 2016

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear you felt you were looked after and offered assistance when needed.

Paolo and Melissa
8-25-2016

"Love My New Town and Country!"

My husband and I have had such a positive experience at Mark Wilson's! Their sales rep Bev is exceptional and personable. She truly cares for all her customers and exceeded our expectations. And a special thank to Neil (Manager) and Dave in Finance for all the above and beyond customer service you gave us. Also thank you to Liz (Financing)for her excellent work. Definitely will recommend them to all our friends and family.

August 28, 2016

We are really happy to hear you were treated so well and the customer service was excellent. Thank you for your review and future recommendations.

granelly22
8-23-2016

"Purchasing a car was a painless and positive experience!"

Purchasng a vehicle here was virtually painless...and everyone gave top notch customer service at Mark Wilsons from the receptionist to the salesman Jim. One thing has not taken place though...I requested a quote on a car starter for the Camry and to date have not heard anything. I also was pleasantly surprised about the 3 free oil changes included in the sale...very nice added bonus! Kind regards, Nelly Mitchener

Garrit in the Service dept

August 24, 2016

Nelly, we are very pleased to hear you received great customer service at Mark Wilson's. We will enquire about your request for quote for a car starter for the Camry and you will be contacted. Thank you for the great review.

thepaintedpond
8-23-2016

"Went in looking for a new "dog truck" for our Gang"

We went into the dealership looking for a new vehicle that would accommodate us and our three rough collies. We had struggled for four years with trying to squeeze us all in to a VW Rabbit (reminds one of the old saying, how many clowns can you fit in a small car!). Criteria was not only size, but price and suitability of the vehicle (back seats needed to fold flat and we needed enough area for everyone to be able to lie down when travelling). We spotted a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder that fitted the bill. Our salesman Rod Sider was awesome! He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was up front about sharing any information (ie. any accidents, etc.). After deciding that this was the vehicle we wanted, we went to see Stu Jeffery. He made the financing process extremely easy and gave great advice as to warranties, etc. These two gentlemen were definitely "in our corner". The dealership overall was clean, hustling and bustling, everyone was friendly and helpful and had a great energy. A 110% truly positive experience! Thanks from Graham, Sue and Toby, Gracie and Big Louie (the gang)!

August 23, 2016

We are pleased to hear you were treated very well at Mark Wilson's, it was our pleasure ! Thank you for your review. Enjoy your Nissan Pathfinder, happy travels !

Alebazi
8-23-2016

"Love buying cars here! "

3 out of 4 cars on our driveway are from Mark Wilson's. Ron Harris is the absolute Master. He makes car buying easy. All the staff are super friendly and make the process comfortable, quick and painless. 4 years ago when I had a car accident I bought a Nitro to replace my van and Ron delivered it as I was on bed rest. This time when my dads tranny died and his dealership wouldn't do anything I grabbed him and said don't worry we will go see Ron and 3 days later dad had his dream car on the driveway. Thanks Ron and team. See you soon, but hopefully not too soon ;)

August 23, 2016

Very happy to hear your dealings with Mark Wilson's have been so positive. Enjoy your new vehicles and we look forward to working with you again, but not too soon as you said.

sabrinadavis0
8-22-2016

"Great customer service"

Thanks to Bev for being the one who took my call. She was kinda and listened to what I wanted. Also, onces I decided the process was easy. Thanks everyone at Mark Wilson! Yoy now have a life time client.

August 23, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad that you felt welcome and appreciated. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Elizabeth Waterloo
8-20-2016

"Good energy, good vehicle inspections"

I really liked the energy in this dealership, lots of hustle and bustle and a friendly staff. The first vehicle we discussed did not pass their inspection so I was pleased about that and bought another vehicle there knowing their standards are high. Ramsey was friendly and seemed genuinely happy to see me find a van that I am really really happy with. They give 3 free oil changes, but only a quarter tank of gas which I found odd. I'd prefer a full tank of gas and 2 oil changes so I could hit the road right away without stopping and tanking up. Other than that, it was great, so I give it 5 stars.

August 22, 2016

We are happy we could help you out finding the right vehicle for you and thank you for your comments!!

Reviews of Ramsey Ghandour