Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Oil Change at Delivery
  • Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
Subarulovers
9-23-2016

"A great purchase experience "

Our experience at Mark Wilson's couldn't have been better. Jim Gray made our purchase transaction very easy and stress free! He took the time to answer all of our many questions and never made us feel pressured to buy something. The dealership is clean and organized, the lot is well stocked with a wide variety of vehicles and every employee was friendly and helpful. Buying a vehicle isn't something that we want to do again soon,but when we do , we will definitely return to Mark Wilson's.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very pleased your car purchase experience was a such a positive one. We will be available to assist you again in the 'distant' future when you are in need of another vehicle. We look forward to your business.

loana.venter
9-19-2016

"Very professional, courteous and kind people"

Very professional, courteous and kind people, we had financing done, and left for vacation the next day, no pressure sales and if Rod, Daneen or Alexa said ill get it to you by a time, they did.

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased you felt the service you received was without pressure and completed on time.

billm3
9-17-2016

"Purchase of 2014 pathfinder"

Very good experience Jim was particularly good to deal with I would ask for him the next time I am in the market fr a car

September 18, 2016

Thank you for you positive review. Pleased your experience was very good. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mini Me
9-15-2016

"#1 in my book!"

I live four hours from Guelph but had such a great experience at Wilson's I will be a repeat customer. I had the pleasure of working with Rod who from the time of initial inquiry answered every question, held my Mini on a Saturday until I could get there to test drive and after purchase arranged for delivery of my car closer to my home town. Rod was helpful, trusting of me, never condescending or pushy - the Perfect salesperson! Thanks so much, Alison H.

September 18, 2016

Thank you for making the trip to Mark Wilson's. We are pleased to hear it was worth your while. Enjoy your Mini!!

JI
9-14-2016

"Overall great. But...."

Sales lady was great but trying to handle both us and another client which dragged the process longer. Other than that. It was great. Thanks

September 15, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased your experience at Mark Wilson's was a positive one.

Bur89

"Great experience"

The night before I test drove the car at Wilsons, I had visited another Guelph used car lot and the salesperson treated me like an idiot using the phrase "If I was you I wouldn't even think about it. I'd just buy this car." After that experience it was refreshing to work with Rod, he didn't pressure me at all. I explained that style of vehicle I was looking for and the price range I had and he presented me with several options -- many of which I hadn't considered and found to be more comfortable to drive than the models I was initially looking at. Rod will offer as much or as little help as you, the purchaser, is looking for. Stu in the financing department was great, he walked me through the whole process, provided helpful tips and explained the options very clearly and in a friendly manner. Will definitely pay these guys a visit when I need another vehicle... though hopefully that won't be for a while!

September 13, 2016

Thank you for your comments, we are glad we could help you find the vehicle for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

eva***

"New Mazda"

Had an excellent experience at Wilson's. Staff was most helpful and in particular our sales rep, Ron was friendly and never pushy. He made it easy for me to make this purchase - a beautiful red Mazda. Thank you Eva Facca

Debbie, Jeff

September 13, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad you never felt pressured and we were about to help you with this purchase. Enjoy your new Mazda, Zoom, Zoom!!!

simon71

"Trade & Purchase"

Jim, Debby & Deneen were fantastic in all aspects of great customer service! Jim went above & beyond to help with my needs and kept me well informed throughout the whole process, a great experience.

September 13, 2016

Very pleased your experience was a positive one. Enjoy your new vehicle !!

c1234
9-08-2016

"Very friendly and accomodating"

Ramsey was great at helping me find a car i wanted and working with me to solve little issues (scuffs/ brakes) before i purchased the car. He was always willing to work around my schedule (offering to come in even on his days off). Really went above and beyond. The person who went over warranty options wasnt the best... kind seemed to want to move onto the next person after finding out we wouldnt be financing or buying the warranty option. Picked up the car from Debby who was awesome as well! Overall everyone was super friendly and accomodating. Really enjoying my new car!

September 09, 2016

We are very happy we could help you with this car purchase and you are enjoying it now! Glad you found the staff to be helpful and accommodating! Thank you for your review.

Stepharkness
9-07-2016

"Great experience!!!"

I just bought my first car at Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars and I couldn't be more happier. I spent a number of hours with Rick and found the right car for the right price. I also met Jeff who helped me set up all of the required documentation for my first purchase and he made sure I got to pick my car only a couple days later. Thank-you everyone involved for a hassle free and smooth experience.

September 09, 2016

Thank you for your review and we are very pleased you found this experience hassle free and smooth.

Reviews of Rod Sider