Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
Tracy

"Salesman ship "

Not all things were done, to my car it wasn't detailed inside when I was told it would be.. Not all marks were removed but all things aside. my experience with the finance lady (Shari) was remarkable she went above and beyond to get me my car and I would deal with her again!!!!!

kaydog91

"Excellent Experience!"

The service was very courteous and helpful, the cars were in excellent shape and it took no time at all to find the perfect car! The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel confident in my choice. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

tiancake
5/05/2015

"Bought a Toyota Corolla 2013"

The people at Wilson's made car shopping so easy! I was really dreading having to get a car but they took care of everything for me. They found me exactly what I asked for at a great price and set it all up so I could just drive away from the lot after purchasing it!

McFadden's
5/04/2015

"Found the right vehicle at Wilson's"

We had a couple emails with Marko when we were alerted to the arrival of a 2010 VW Routan with low kilometres and the proper power options. Marko showed us the Routan along with a comparable van. After we agreed to purchase Marko made sure the Routan was prepared for us, this included an oil change, rotors, pads, AC repair and a new set of tires. Awesome service. We will be recommending Marko and Mark Wilson's to any who ask.

The Dickinsons'
5/01/2015

"positive dealings with Wilsons Staff"

We purchased a 2011 Nissan Rogue from Rod & dealt with Shari for the financing & it went very well - very nice people & we are very pleased with the performance of the vehicle. Thank you.

Cal
4/30/2015

"Excellent Service"

I would highly recommend Wilson's. I was helped professionally, not highly pressured into the sale, and very satisfied with the whole procedure, and with the vehicle. I also appreciated the honest advice that Jamie gave me when selecting a sales vehicle! thanks!

Liz

jpeterV
4/28/2015

"Easy to deal with"

No haggle, good price. I Found the car I looking for at the price I wanted on the first visit. Straightforward good people to deal with. Ron was super relaxed and told me everything I needed to know about the car.

Killershark27
4/27/2015

"No need to go anywhere else!!"

I was looking for a FORD Edge and had been searching the Internet to compare prices with what I was looking for. I stopped by Wilson's on a Saturday morning and was shocked at the amount of people and how busy they were. I met Rod, told him what I had looked at on line, and within 15 mins my wife and I were out on a test drive. We drove 2 Ford's that day. No pressure, no Hassle just a great experience. We walked away that day but knew we found our vehicle, I was back Tuesday late afternoon, met Rod and we got the deal done. Simple, straight forward, fast and friendly.

ShawnScott+VW
4/21/2015

"A good car buying experience with no pressure sales staff"

I went to Mark Wilsons Better Used Cars with a specific vehicle in mind to drive and possibly purchase. Jamie was my sales representative and he provided a friendly approach without any pressure to purchase the vehicle. He was relatable and down to earth, and provided an honest and reasonable car buying experience. I would buy from this dealership again.

19crawford
4/21/2015

"Great experience "

I have never dealt with a car dealership that actually cares about the person buying the vehicle like I did at Mark Wilson's. Jim actually called me on the day of my pick up, which was his day off to make sure everything went well and to make sure I was happy and that everything I had asked for had gotten done on my SUV. Sarah in finance was a true pleasure to deal with and helped me get the best rate and term that I could get. She worked hard at it and got everything done fast and quick for me to get my SUV as I was with out a car. Thank you the Team at Mark Wilson's I will be back for my next Car.

Sarah Luu