Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
Kenny
4-30-2016

"Rick Knight"

My experience at Wilson's was very pleasant on the sale side of things. Rick was great to work with, courteous at all times, no pressure and knowledgable. Made buying a new car for the first time on my own a pleasant experience.

May 01, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your first purchase on your own was pleasant and you felt no pressure and were treated well.

Ricardo Garza
4-28-2016

"Excellent "Follow-up" Service"

Honestly, I truly recommend this dealership, they are on top of the follow up service, we bought the car in December and in April we had a problem with the brakes. They were kind enough to take a look at the problem and they got it fixed, it was part of the warranty. We are thinking on buying another car soon. Ricardo Garza Guelph, ON

May 01, 2016

Thanks, glad we could help and you felt you received great service. We look forward to working with you again on your future purchase.

Kristine1014
4-28-2016

"Awesome "

So far I have now bought two vehicles from here and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable! I would defiantly recommend this dealership for people !

May 01, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation! And thank you for choosing Mark Wilson's again!

cooper
4-27-2016

"Excellent service & excellent selection of vehicles!!"

I recently learned about Wilson's when I started looking for my new (used) SUV. I checked out Wilson's and they had a TON of vehicles on the lot to look at. No need to bother with autotrader or any other places! They had the best prices around, and most importantly the service there was amazing! I dealt with Karl Clarey and he was so nice and so patient with us. They really did not try to push us into a sale. Karl sat down with us and was very informative on any and all vehicles we wanted to know about! I would highly recommend Wilson's if you are looking for a new vehicle. Karl had every car ready for us that we wanted to test drive! He had the next one ready before we got back from our previous test drive! You have to check this place out in person!!!!! It's amazing!

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy we could offer you a wide selection and great prices. We are pleased you felt treated well.

Spigot
4-26-2016

"Great Service and a Great Car"

We stopped in to look for a used car as Wilson's had been recommended by a coworker. Tom was very patient as we checked a variety of cars and helped us through the selection process. Shari was a big help with us when it came to financing and it was great to be back on the road in a couple days with my new car!

April 28, 2016

Thank you, glad we could help and the process was completed in just a few days. Enjoy your new car!

brujay13
4-26-2016

"What A Great Experience!!"

First off I HATE car shopping and was dreading looking for a new car for my family but but it was time to retire my 2002 Chrysler Neon. I had heard good things about Mark Wilson's so thought I would start there and I am glad I did. After first looking at their great website, so easy to look at what they have and what you might be interested in, I took a look around their huge lot with tons of cars to select from and asked to test drive the one I thought I would like best. This had me meet Karl. I can't tell you how pleasant he was to deal with. I detest high pressure sales and Karl was very patient and relaxed with me and let me look and test drive multiple cars (over a few days) and had ready the vehicles I wanted to test drive as I was always pressed for time. It was fantastic how I could communicate with him through text which made it so much easier for me and he was always quick to respond. After narrowing it down to two and getting preapproved for financing I made my decision of a 2015 Nissan Altima S. which led me to meet with Stephanie. She was amazing at providing all the options re, financing, additional warranties and rust proofing. Again the friendly service and always free to ask questions put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. I am loving my new car and even more loved the service and no pressure support of all the staff at Mark Wilsons. I will most definitely return.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased your experience was so positive. We are happy we could be there for you with this purchase and look forward to working with you again.

Joe
4-26-2016

"Seamless Process, Great Products, Professional Sales Team"

I had been looking for a replacement vehicle for my old 07 Ford Focus wagon for a couple of months. I new I didn't want to go new or leasing - so a late model used car was my choice. I reviewed a lot of on-line car sales places but I found Mark Wilson's to have great information, their videos were really helpful and I could go back an keep looking for as many cars as I wanted with absolutely no hassle. When I finally walked onto the lot I spoke with Karl Clarey and tried the 3 vehicles I had my narrowed my search down to. Karl has a lot of experience in both new and used vehicles so was able to answer as many questions as I could think of asking. The car is exactly as expected - almost like new. The entire process including test drives took about 90 minutes - I was able to pick up my vehicle two days later (after professional detailing etc). I usually dread having to deal with getting a new(er) car but this time it was a great experience.

April 28, 2016

We are glad you felt your experience was without hassle and we could provide you with the information you needed to make this purchase. Enjoy your new(er) vehicle!!

Sandy
4-22-2016

"Great selection of vehicles. Nice new clean dealership."

Learned of Wilson's from my nephew and went to check it out. They had a great selection of vehicles to choose from and the prices were pretty good as well. After a long search for a newer vehicle I was glad to find Wilson's.

April 25, 2016

Very happy we could help you out with your purchase and we could offer you a great selection. Thank you to your nephew for his recommendation.

D.Biggs
4-22-2016

"3rd time back and only dealer I'd visit"

This is the third time back for myself and my family! From my first experience with Miguel a personal relationship was developed and from that point on Miguel is the first and only person I contact when I'm in need of a new vehicle. Shari has done my financing twice now and goes the extra mile to make sure you get into the vehicle you are dreaming of....or the one you can afford! Whether times are tough or life is good Shari and Miguel have done and will do everything possible to make you happy and get you into the vehicle you desire!!! Miguel and Shari...... the perfect one, two punch!!! Thanks again guys, loving the 300s

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. And thank you for choosing Mark Wilson's again. We are very pleased to hear you have continued to receive great service when choosing a vehicle and with our financing department!

L-A
4-19-2016

"Friendly staff and great service"

Wilson's has been our choice when looking for vehicles. Great selection and prices. We've purchased 2 vehicles from Wilson's and both times we had an awesome experience. We were also impressed with the service received after sales. Not long after purchasing our second vehicle we noticed an issue. Tony and his service dept assessed the issue and were helpful in getting it resolved. Thank you for an overall awesome experience! See you soon for our oil change :)

April 21, 2016

Thank you for the great review. Glad we could be there for you with your purchase and service needs and happy you felt the treated well.

Reviews of Elizabeth McDonald