Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
jb41
6/29/2015

"Purchased solid used car - no real issues"

I purchased a used 2010 Hyundai Touring GLS from Wilson's about a month or two ago, and everything has been good since then. We felt we got a good deal and were really happy with the customer service in terms of their desire to care for us, their honesty throughout, and their willingness to correct mistakes. We had Marko as our dealer. Some issues we had throughout, however... -We had to take the care back in twice to have them do things they said would be done on the car. -There was a rip in the seat cushion that was not repaired when we purchased the car. -They REALLY PUSHED us to buy extra insurance from them and rust proofing, even though their costs are not great and it didn't make sense for our car. This was a bit over the top for us and made us feel somewhat uncomfortable. -Super busy...every time we went, we had to wait quite a while for Marko to meet with us. With all of this, though, overall it was a good experience and we felt like we could trust what we were getting from our used car.

Ren
6/26/2015

"Bought my 1st Used Car from Wilson's "

Bought my first used car from Wilsons. Great experience, great customer service, no pressure to buy a car. My sales agent Rod was great! Great selection of cars, and I would highly recommend them.

Dot.voss
6/22/2015

"Bought my first Used car from Wilsons"

My husband has bought his last 5 cars from Sunny at Wilsons, and when we were in the market for a newer car for me we contacted Sunny to hold a car for us ( as we were in states on vacation)! As soon as we got home we went down to Wilsons and I test drove my new 2013 Golf TDI! We bought it that day! The service was wonderful, sales very professional and on the day we picked up my car Sunny gave me a dozen long stemmed yellow roses! He went way over and beyond what you would expect from a car salesman! From now on any more cars I get will be used from Wilsons! My in-laws from Mount Forest even got their used van from Sunny!

dragonmom
6/20/2015

"Great experience - very family friendly"

It's not easy to do car shopping with a toddler, but Jamie at Mark Wilson's made it quite easy for us. We were able to put on our own car seat and was told we could test drive for as long as we feel like to. It was really a no-pressure experience. It's a bonus that they were open on Sundays when most car places are not. Overall, we have had a great experience and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Northernmom Anelia
6/17/2015

"Worth checking out!"

Found Wilson's Better Used Cars through Auto Trader. I live 3 hours away in Parry Sound. Worth the drive, great selection of vehicles and understanding staff. Pick up day was quick and hassle free. I would use again for my next purchase and highly recommend.

Clynn
6/15/2015

"2011 Jetta ( second purchase)"

I purchased a second car from Wilson's and had a good experience. I always purchased cars from one dealer in Mississauga but since the dealership has now closed Wilson's will be the dealer of my choice. I feel a level of comfort and honesty dealing with Wilson's and more importantly Jamie MacNeil. Good luck with your car shopping. Clynn

Steve
6/14/2015

"Excellent Used Car Experience"

I was originally not looking forward to going through the used car buying process. I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Wilson's. Honesty and great after sales service made the purchase outstanding.

Bela95
6/13/2015

" Simply teh best"

As far as it comes to new car purchase for myself, seems to me I don't know any other dealership than Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars and any other dealer than Ron Harris. My pleasant experience with this dealership begun back in 1999 and Ron was always helpful to find me a vehicle that I was looking for. The only difference with this purchase was this time that we took a picture together beside my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and colleges.

brandyc
6/12/2015

"Best Automobile Purchase Experience!"

We initiated our sale with Jim, and continued with Jason because of scheduling. They were both personable and professional and very helpful. Our financing was a challenge and between them and Mellissa in finance everything turned out far beyond our expectations. The whole team is incredible and pleasant to deal with. We got our brand new car at a rate we never expected to get. Thanks so much for all of your help and patience! We will definitely buy our next vehicle from you, and highly recommend you to friends and family. You have re affirmed our faith that not all salesman are difficult. Thanks so much to all of you!!

Marley4
6/11/2015

"Excellent"

Went to trade are SUV in sale man was great got all the help we needed. Deneen in finance took really good care of us.

Deneen