Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Finance Specialist
Miguel Juan, Sales Consultant, Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Miguel Juan

March 24, 2017

"A good dealership to go to"

- Dave@home

I recently purchased a Hyundai Elantra at Wilsons dealing with Lisa Headley, I found her great to deal with very upbeat and honest. My only complaint was I wish she had spent more time explaining the features on the car, the Hyundai is "loaded" and it was not until I took it home that I found out it has a remote starter.That being said I would recommend Lisa to anyone intending to buy a car at Wilsons. Dave P.

March 24, 2017

"Setting The Standard"

- Kent M

This establishment is in a league of their own. The atmosphere is friendly and clean and the staff are intelligent and informative. The team portrayed an urgency to serve without any pressure to buy, whatsoever. There was a perfect mix of communication by phone, text messages and e-mail. My questions were addressed immediately and in a satisfactory manner. My time was respected and the entire sales process was seamless. There were no high pressure sales tactics and no "games". I dealt with Karlee McDonald and Sarah Breese from Finance. They accommodated my needs to build a perfect package for me. Both women are delightful, competent and highly skilled individuals. Jason Beyers (sales) was more of a teacher than a sales consultant and gave me all the information that led me to make my own decision. I cannot think of another purchasing experience that made me feel more appreciated for providing my business. Kent Miller

March 23, 2017

""Hassle Free Service'"

- Levi Voth/ Joann Voth Verified Customer

I Purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe at Wilson's with the help of the wonderful staff there was no concerns for me. Ramsey Ghandour, helped with the initial service. We came off the street no appointment and he was happy to help. We selected which car we wanted to see, how ever many we wanted to try and they just drove them on up. As we waited we enjoyed the warm coffee and tea. The staff is very knowledgeable not only applying their own experiences as car owners, but also give you options. With the Car Proofs of all cars you know what you will be getting a satisfying vehicle. David Miller and with the help of Dave Gardiner in Finance they were able to model and suggest warranties answering any concerns of each model and make of vehicle we had. We ended up deciding to switch from one vehicle to this Hyundai Santa Fe, with its sleek interior and modern convience help make it a wonderful buy. Wilson's I Recommend for any first time car buyer, come to Wilson's and find vehicle for you. My suggestion try everything you like you won't be disappointed.

Used 2014 Subaru Forester, $21750