Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
judthompson13
7-27-2016

"It was awesome "

It was awesome, and quick with the phone calls to keep me informed of my purchase. With a so so credit I was still able to get the vehicle that I wanted within a few days. I had gone to other company's to try and purchase other vehicles with no luck not even a return phone call I was so disappointed. I thought I would give Mark Wilson a try again. I purchased my first car with them and had great results with that purchase. but I wanted a new vehicle and now I own a 2015 tiguan and I am loving it. Thanks too a great staff at Mark Wilsons. Judith Thompson

Paulina15
7-27-2016

"Outstanding service for my first car!"

Amazing service- everyone was accommodating, extremely nice and helped with every need and questions I had towards the vehicle. I have absolutely no complaints with my experience here! I recommend it!

bobpoole1
7-26-2016

"A good sales agreement ."

My wife and I were happy with the transaction. However, due to repair work being carried out at the body shop the delivery time was delayed. There was also a problem with the detailing of the vehicle prior to delivery. The Vehicle was cleaned externally and the tires were nice and shiny but the car was not detailed inside as we were told it would be. When I mentioned the grubby steering wheel to Rod Sider he immediately cleaned it up...however when we got the car home it was evident that it was very dirty inside. (Leather, gear shift, door linings, engine compartment)....generally very grimy....and inside the fuel door was black. My wife spent four hours 'detailing' the car.

Beverly
7-25-2016

"Wilsons "

My husband & I were very impressed with Lisa Headley. She was friendly, very professional & helped to pick the perfect car for me - a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback. She even got a discount for us. Thanks Lisa!

July 26, 2016

Beverly, we are very happy we could help you out with the 'perfect' car for you! Thank you for the review! Enjoy your Mitsubishi Mirage!

Love my Veloster!
7-24-2016

"Great experience "

I recently purchased a car from Rick Knight at Mark Wilsons Better Used Cars. I was impressed with the beautiful new facility as well as the large number of good quality cars they had to chose from. Rick was very helpful and followed through with all he promised. I picked up my car and it looked brand new, not like a used vehicle at all. Overall a good experience , I would recommend Rick and Mark Wilson's. I will never buy new again when there are good used cars to buy here!

July 24, 2016

Thank you for your great review. Glad we could offer you what you were looking for, enjoy your Veloster!!!

carolwarren92
7-21-2016

"Purchase of car"

I was quite impressed with the professionalism of everyone I was in contact with at Wilsons. From looking over my selection and giving me accurate information (Rod Sider) to finance letting me know what all my options were (Sarah Breeze) to closing and setting up my future service (Deb) I felt that I was treated with respect and kindness. Thank you Mark Wilsons for a great experience.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you felt treated so well and the experience was a such a positive one!

am06
7-20-2016

"A wonderful experience for my first time buying a car"

My mom's friend had recommended me to try out Wilson's, and I'm very happy she did. Brent did a wonderful job in helping me find my Honda Civic and answering all my questions (and as this was my first car purchase, believe me, there were a lot of questions). Whenever he wasn't quite sure of something, he made no hesitation in reaching out to management in order to get me the correct facts which was awesome. On Brent's day off I had Marko help me. Both great guys who made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in the car I was buying. I chose to buy from Wilson's because the car was great, but also because of the incredible customer service I was shown. Thank you!!!

July 22, 2016

Glad you felt welcome and appreciated. We are happy we could answer your questions and help out with the purchase of your fist car! Enjoy!

unhappy...
7-18-2016

"unhappy service experience"

I was VERY impressed when buying my car at Wilsons. Sales person was wonderful, financing department top rate, pick was wonderful. Had an issue with the vehicle after 2 weeks, call in and was treated very well on the phone but not so much when I arrived for the service call. I found some of the staff condescending and rude. I did not enjoy the experience at all and was sadden to feel this way after such a positive previous experience. It was bad enough to result in this negative review.

July 21, 2016

Hello. Thank you for your review. If you could reach out to our Service Manager Tony G 519-836-2902 tonyg@shopwilsons.com. We would like to discuss in more detail. Thank you again for your comments! Enjoy the new vehicle!

Dan & Aaron
7-18-2016

"Amazing Experience "

Our experience with purchasing our vehicle was amazing. We saw the vehicle on-line and we were very interested in the vehicle. Our sales associate Ramsey called right away stating the vehicle was still available so we went to test drive the vehicle right away. We instantly fell in love with the vehicle. Due to a personal family issue, we could not stay to try to purchase the vehicle but Ramsey made sure the vehicle was placed on hold for us until the following afternoon and even came in to meet us even though it was his off day. This was over and above what we were expecting. He was just so professional and courteous. Truly amazing. Next was applying for financing. We met with Sarah Luu who we had previous dealings with in the past so I was ecstatic that she was the one we were working with. She is incredible and instantly she made us feel at ease. She took all our worries and concerns away and we had so much fun working with her. After processing our application, within 20 minutes she called saying we were approved and the vehicle was ours. I think she was almost as excited as we were about our purchase. She was truly awesome to work with. Lastly was our delivery coordinator Debby. We know Debby on a personal level, on a professional level, she is fantastic. She walked us through all of the paperwork, made sure our plates were placed on our new vehicle, walked us through the service department and introduced us to them, answered any questions we had and she made sure everything was taken care of. She was great. Finally, we got our new vehicle. It was spotless inside and out and looked beautiful. We got pictures with Ramsey and then we were given our keys. Overall, our experience felt seamless from start to finish. It was by far the best experience we ever had purchasing a vehicle. We would defiantly highly recommend Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars to anyone and we would highly recommend Ramsey, Sarah Luu and Debby when purchasing a vehicle. Without a doubt, we would defiantly purchase another vehicle from Mark Wilson's. Thank you so much.

Debby

July 19, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy your experience was great with all the departments involved. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again.

John from Milton
7-15-2016

"True to their word"

Picked up our car on a Friday and had a few issues. Called Rick on Monday (great Salesman, really listened to our needs) Rick said not to worry it would all be taken care of. Booked in the following Thursday and by days end, in one visit, everything was taken care of just as promised. We love our new (to us) ride and will definitely send people here.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear your needs were taken care of and thank you for your future recommendations

Reviews of Miguel Juan