Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
allan1950
5/21/2015

"Purchased a used car"

The service that I got was great. they worked hard to get my car ready for me in the time that I needed. Would buy from them again in the future. Very satisfied.

Chris86
5/21/2015

"Excellent Experience "

My wife and I had to replace our vehicle that was written off in an accident and spent several days going to dealerships looking at cars. We emailed in regards to a vehicle we had seen on Wilsons site and within an hour had a response from Jim Gray whom answered all our questions and invited us to come take a test drive. We loved to vehicle and Jim treated us very well. They were able to have the vehicle ready for pick up the day we had to return our rental which was a great help. The vehicle did have some issues shortly after purchasing and the Wilson's service center got us in right away and fixed the issues without a problem. I highly recommend Mark Wilson's to anyone looking for a vehicle.They stand by the vehicles they sell and that is a hard thing to find nowadays.

roadrunner
5/20/2015

"Quick and Clean"

I was looking for a replacement of my 20 year old vehicle. The website helped me fine tune my search and Marko got me behind the wheel! Shari completed the paperwork in jig time and got me back on the road. Thanks very much!!

tazjr0
5/20/2015

"Good experience "

Took a little longer than expected to get my new car, but that is mostly because of my situation. Overall great experience. Would definitely go back for my next car.

Shaun
5/18/2015

"Helpful car buying experience."

Miguel was easy going and helpful in our car buying experience. We are happy with our purchase.

sal1971
5/17/2015

"very happy "

Right from the start I had great service. Staff was there and ready to help get me a great deal on my new car and they deal with all the financing to take the hassle off the customer. Would use this company again if I should ever need another car.

Deneen Lamb

JHoss
5/16/2015

"Great Value, Great Service"

The staff here was fantastic! I received an appraisal on my trade much quicker than expected and was able to find the car I ended up purchasing all within a couple of hours. Finance team was fast and thorough. Thanks for helping me get my new ride!

Andre K.
5/16/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

overall I can recommend this dealer. Hassle free indeed. Interested to visit one the new place opens. Just would recommend to follow up with your customers after delivery, if everything is ok etc. just a courtesy call or so.

RajD
5/15/2015

"could have been better "

Needed better assistance in financing department, bit of miscommunication but overall happy with me car and the price.

AC Design Studio
5/15/2015

"From Hesitant to Happy"

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars has such a wide selection of vehicles in excellent condition that it made my decision even harder. My sales rep, Marko Velkovski, allowed me to test drive several options with no hassles or feelings of pressure or stress. He was professional and informative on each model that I asked questions about. Marko responded to my e-mail questions in a timely fashion and helped me make the right choice for my needs. I would recommend Mark Wilsons to anyone interested in a "Better" used car.

Reviews of Shari Goldsworthy