Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
Adam T
7/29/2015

"Great team, very professional and competive"

I live an hour away and was not disappointed in my decision to visit and to buy. Ron had the initial car I was looking to test drive ready to go. Ultimately I chose an older model. The team is very professional and I felt well looked after there. It's been a month of ownership and I"m enjoying my decision more everyday. Will definitely look to Wilson's for my next new used vehicle.

Shades of Green
7/29/2015

"Great experience."

They lived up to what they committed to do for delivery and they found us a great car loan too. They were patient allowing an extended delivery date.

Sarah in finance

mattf23
7/28/2015

"Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a use vehincle"

I had a great experience with Wilson's. They made the process of buying a used vehicle very quick and simple. You can find just about anything you're looking for on their lot and I can only imagine how much better it will be when they move to a bigger space.

emily062686
7/27/2015

"great experience and everyone was very helpful"

would recommend mark wilsons to everyone.really nice and everything was done fast and easy. cant wait to see their new shop:) easy financing as well.

Newbie owner
7/25/2015

"Impressive Service"

I am not into cars. I have not owned a car before. I went to Mark Wilson's for the financing and I guess I thought "the bigger the better". I wanted a car that was safe, certified and etested. I figured I could trust such a big dealership. My sales associate Conrad was my kind of guy. He was friendly, fun, and not put off by complete lack of knowledge about everything about cars and buying a car. He was sensitive to my needs and budget and didn't try to upsell me. My financing person Sarah was lovely. She was patient with me when I hesitated, changed my mind, and changed the times I could meet. She even came in on her day off to assist me when I was picking up my car. Like the title says, impressive service. - Mary

Sarah Luu

jamegash
7/24/2015

"A pleasant experience with Doug Pridham and Mark Wilson Cars"

I bought a Honda Pilot a few weeks ago and was very happy with the service. Doug Pridham was very professional and his suggestion that I could let my mechanic take a look at the car put me at ease and gave me the utmost confidence. Doug was very calm and not overly aggressive trying desperately to make a sale. I got the sense that he was a really genuine. I was also pleased about the 30-day after sale service offered by Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars, although I don't know what the industry standard is.

Sarah Luu

bwarrener
7/23/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH RON H!"

I got my previous vehicles at Mark Wilson with the expert advise of Ron! He provided me with clear explanations and I totally recommend him to everyone who's planning to get a vehicle. He did such a great job! Nancy C.

Chrisbarlow
7/21/2015

"Very happy - recommended"

I just bought a used car through Wilson's and it was a pretty good experience. I like their easy way with customers and the relaxed way they would let me try different cars. When I said I'd have to come back later with my wife they said "just take the car home and take as long as you like". Good on them, that was pretty cool. Wilson's selection of cars was excellent. They have lots of cars that we could see ourselves buying, at a range of prices. Didn't see any problem cars or clunkers. Of course I liked their no haggle pricing policy. I researched a couple of their cars and found that the pricing was very competitive. So the purchase was easy and I felt I had a great bargain. Overall the experience was great and we will definitely go back to Wilson's another time.

RandyYundt
7/18/2015

"Great"

Sunny and Jamie are great and with all the different types of cars and SUVs . The finance department is the downfall; disorganized and frustrating. It made the experience of purchasing a vehicle at Wilsons harder, longer and more complicated than it should have been. If had not been for Jamie and Sunny we would have purchased elsewhere.

Jamie McNeil

Jessie
7/17/2015

"THANK YOU!!!"

I am a young female professional who can not live without a vehicle. But thanks to Mike Fonseca I was able to find my dream car! Thanks to Shari for helping me with my financing. Last but not least Ron for tje finalizing of the pick up. Not to mention how fast they were able to get my car to me! Thank you again for the amazing friendly service at Mark Wilson's.

Reviews of Shari Goldsworthy