Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

700 York Rd,
Guelph, Ontario N1E 6A5
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase
Leon
3/28/2015

"Friendly and professional service!"

I got my dream car at Mark Wilson‘s Better Used Car and you guys gave me an friendly and professional service. I got my car in time, everything is good except that I didn't find the owner manual in the car.

Nicholas dePanicis

"excelllent service"

You're sales associate Ron Harris was informative and professional in dealing with I will definitely recommend him as well as you're dealership......also you're Finance manager Liz McDonald a professional and knowledgable and informative.......Thank....you.....Nicholas de Panicis

ldiakiw
3/27/2015

"Great Service No Pressure"

What a great experience at Wilson's. Absolutely no pressure on the lot from any sales people, but they were quick to help me out when I came into the office. Transaction was very quick and seamless, and Jamie MacNeil was a pleasure to deal with. Will absolutely deal with them in the future

rn3
3/27/2015

"Great deal on a hybrid car"

I was looking for a used hybrid car (For C-Max) and found the best price at Mark Wilson's Used Cars. The sales person was very helpful and I really found the financial advisor helpful. She went beyond to help me with all questions about the deal and the extended warranties. I have recommended them to all friends looking for a great deal on a used car.

Marcellin
3/21/2015

"Good cars, great people. Disappointed about some deatils"

The car was great and value was good I believe. What I was really not impressed with was the lack of attention to some details. I bought a high end car with some expectations, but Wilson's fell through when it came to details after the purchase. The car manual was missing, along with a battery cover for one of the headphones. The DVD player remote is also missing. One of the two keys was not programmed correctly and cannot operate the car remotely. That's a lot of problems if you expect to provide good service other than just "a good price". On the flip side, we did get brand new tires installed along with a new battery. I am grateful for this. Thanks

Dave/Sheri
3/19/2015

"AWESOME FORD FLEX"

My wife and I purchased a 2011 Ford Flex. We delt with Jim Gray. He was very helpful and kind and very friendly. We have recomended Mark Wilson's to family and friends. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Lots of cars to choose from.

ashleychris
3/18/2015

"Found us the perfect car for us"

We went to get a quote for a trade in. They gave us the best price for the trade and found us the car we had been looking for. Marko and Neil we great through the whole process! Recommend them and the dealership! Great cars fair prices and honest.

mbarrow
3/13/2015

"Honest and reliable"

I had my doubts about used car sales outfits, but staff at wilsons proved to be reliably dependable and honest. I was treated very professionally and had the desired results in a timely fashion.

Marukh

Owen
3/09/2015

" "Impressive Customer Service""

Have never heard of Wilson's until this purchase. We are greatly impressed by the customer service we experienced today. Jamie went above and beyond our expectations, no pressure and managed to accommodate all our requests. We have dealt with many dealers over the years and none have matched this experience including the O.E.M. dealers. They should look at Jamie to see the definition of customer satisfaction and service. Shari had all the paperwork complete and ready for us to sign, 5 mins. and we were on our way. We will be recommending Wilson's to our friends.

Sean
3/09/2015

"Painless Car Purchase"

I had a great experience buying my Jetta from Mark Wilsons. It was a no pressure environment and the entire process was very smooth. I worked with Miguel from the sales office and Shari from the finance office, both were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend to anyone who is currently shopping around.

Reviews of Jamie MacNeil