Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

5055 Whitelaw Road,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6J4
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Wilson’s is a local, family owned and operated business that believes that every customer to walk through our door is to be respected, treated with integrity and served until they are satisfied. Our representatives are fully OMVIC Certified, trained in customer service and always friendly and reachable. We don’t believe that we deserve your business. We believe in earning your respect and truth. We encourage all Ontario used car shoppers to visit our dealership or call us at 866-738-6045 for any details or to arrange a hold on a vehicle and schedule a test drive.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
Geoff
5-27-2016

"Nissan Pathfinder"

In the past 6 moths we replaced two vehicles, both at Wilson's. I just picked up my 4th vehicle from them last week. There was some minor noise coming from the right wheel, I brought it back and within an hour the part was ordered and replaced, NO questions asked. The vehicle came to Wilson's with a dent in the door that couldn't be fixed prior to delivery due to my schedule. I returned at my convenience and was provided with a rental car while the dent was repaired. Not only was the dent fixed, they buffed and polished some other areas that did not meet their quality. Not only did I receive A1 service from RON HARRIS in sales whom we have dealt with each time, the service department went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. ***They have always beaten the other dealers trade in value as well on all of the vehicles we have traded in*** Too often once you leave and the dealer has your money, they make you feel like you are bothering them to correct issues, damage, repairs etc...... NOT at Wilson's, I wouldn't purchase a used vehicle anywhere else! I'd like to thank all the employees that made this experience great from Ron HARRIS my number one salesman to Robin, Joe and the detail staff that made my Nissan look new again.

Joe , Robin (service), Sam (service)

May 28, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are really pleased you have always received such good service from Mark Wilson's and we could help you in making these purchases. We look forward to working with you again when the need arises.

Yves
5-27-2016

"Great Service"

Just bought my second vehicle from Mark Wilson's. Ron Harris and Deneen could not have made it any easier. The service and the attention I received was excellent. My first vehicle was bought 7 years ago and Ron still remembered me. Will definitely recommend this place. The new facility is pretty impressive.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you chose Mark Wilson's and received great service and attention again.

evan2

"Great experience "

I have just purchased a used Jeep, right from the first phone call to the dealership to the salesman Rick and the rest of the staff has been a great experience, nothing is hidden and no surprises I highly recommend this dealership.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your comments and future recommendations. We are happy your experience great. Enjoy your Jeep!

kevingriese
5-26-2016

"new purchase of 2009 ford edge limited edition"

I recently purchased a 2009 ford edge limited edition. been wanting one for a while now mark Wilsons had my colour and and all the bells and whistles i wanted. love this vehicle. my sales rep was Thomas Chung who did an excellent job in finding me what i wanted. and Elizabeth McDonald our business and financial manger who did up my financing also did an excellent job getting me the financing i wanted. during my process Elizabeth offered me the nitro tire and rim option and it was a great decision cause a week later i had a nail in my tire and Wilsons fixed it free of charge . also want to say thanks to the service department they were also great in getting a couple issues fixed for me also. Also thanks to Michael Fonseca for going over with me how my vehicles options worked he was a great help and supper nice guy. I totally recommend Mark Wilsons used cars to anyone looking for good valued cars and trucks. it was a great experience thnx again !!!! Kevin Griese

Michael Fonseca

May 27, 2016

Very happy we could set you up with the vehicle you have been looking for. Pleased you have been treated well by the service department as well. Enjoy your Ford Edge - Limited Edition.

carickfergus2
5-26-2016

" "Absolutely the kindest friendly stress free service !" "

Michael gave me kind friendly service, that looked to my needs with thoughtful informative info and suggestions. Finding me just the right car and the absolutely best price possible. Then on delivery made sure that I knew how everything worked and where everything was, answered all of my questions before I left the lot. You just could not ask for better! He is absolutely one of the best at what he does and one of the kindest and friendly people on the planet. Thank you

May 27, 2016

We are really pleased you felt you received excellent service and Michael could help you out. Thank you for your comments.

laird
5-25-2016

"Customer Service is Key"

The staff were professional and friendly from the first test drive to the final inspection. The large selection of vehicles to test drive made the experience fun, and allowed me to make an informed decision.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your review, very happy we could assist you with this purchase.

shawnnose
5-23-2016

"2014 Fiat "

Very busy dealership which is good for you but lack on service. Had to wait to see a manager to finalize the deal and waited 1 hour after making an appointment to pick up my vehicle

NJ
5-20-2016

"purchase of late mode Jeep"

All the sales and business staff were polite and friendly. I actually prefer a dealership where prices are firm but fair because I don't like to negotiate.

Debbie M, other receptionist staff

May 23, 2016

Glad you were pleased with our live market pricing that provides a no hassle - no pressure environment along with a great price!

scottyjean
5-18-2016

"2012 Ford Fusion Purchase"

Overall I would highly recommend Mark Wilson's as the place to go for a used car. All of the cars are top notch.and the staff is very friendly . They took care of our needs and answered any questions we had.

May 19, 2016

We are happy to hear you were taken care so well and we could answer your questions. Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

Asoro14
5-15-2016

"Awesome experience !!!"

I needed to get a car rather quickly. I went into Mark Wilsons and Thomas was very helpful and accomadating. He was able to answer all of my questions and got me into a car that met my needs. Thank you Thomas.

May 15, 2016

Thank you for your review. Very happy we could help you make this purchase quickly. Enjoy your vehicle Thomas!

Reviews of Elizabeth McDonald