Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Call
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

• Free Oil Change at Delivery
  • Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase

"2006 Dodge Charger"

My experience at Mark Wilson's was amazing. Doug was a sweetheart and very helpful. Rod in financing was super nice and very, very helpful. Thank you Mark Wilson's for helping me get the car of my dreams :)

"My experience"

I had a great experience, there was absolutely no pressure what so ever from Marko or anyone else...even the day I picked up my car I needed to have it early and everyone stepped up to get me out the door fast.

"thanks Marko"

It was time to replace the saab... Marko helped me find the best alternative in a no-pressure environment and I ended up with the perfect car.

"extremely happy - easy .. no hassle way to shop. "

Was looking for a ford Escape.. checked into Wilsons and met Marko. answered my questions and was honest and extremely friendly. Took a look at a few cars and went away to think about things. Dropped by again and Marko was out so met with Mike.. once again awesome.. Mike like Marko was great.. no pressure and wanted to go out of his way to help me make the buying experience a pleasure and again loved the no pressure sales. Was able to take the vehicle out for a test drive alone.. returned and asked Mike to make some fixes to the vehicle.. and went away. dropped by to speak with Marko and went for a second test drive, Marko helped me through the rest of the purchasing experience.. very easy.. they agreed to make all necessary fixes to vehicle and I picked it up in timely manner the following week. Thanks for organizing the financing Rod!! Also have to add great after sales follow up from Marko.. .. I know he will be there if I have any concerns or questions in the future . Would definitely recommend Marko and Mike to anyone looking to purchase a used or new car at Wilsons. I will hopefully have a great car for the next few years and will definitely drop back to buy my next one. Easier than buying a cup of coffee from Timmys.. !!! best car buying experience I have ever had. - great job lads.

"Great Experience"

I contacted Mark Wilson's after seeing the exact Jeep I had been looking for online, They put me through to Marko, who was amazing. Before I could make it into the dealership, the vehicle had sold but, Marko got on finding me another one and within a week I again had my perfect car! Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and never made me feel pressured to buy. After purchase experience has been amazing as well. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a car to visit Mark Wilson's.

"Disappointment"

Looked very promising initially and the communication and service was good. But on the day of pick up, they kept delaying the time by which it was supposed to be ready on the grounds that it needed to be detailed. The end result was very disappointing and I would not consider that a detail but a causal cleaning. There was still dirt in obvious spots. The salesman was not knowledgeable about the car at all. He didn't know that the engine bay was missing all its plastic covers. He didn't know anything about the car other than the price. I noticed a few trim pieces missing and Jason was nice enough to make sure those were sent to me at their expense. However one of the items they quoted for the delay (the glove box hinge) was still not fixed at the end of the day so they sent me the part as well. I was told all maintenance had been done. This was false. When I got home and checked the car over in more detail, especially known issues with the 2.0T engine, such as the cam follower, I found that it had completely disintegrated, damaging the fuel pump and potentially a lot of other expensive components. This had most definitely not been replaced. I checked the cabin air filter which literally takes 10 seconds to access and this too had not been replaced. In the end I wonder if the oil had actually been changed as advertised or if I was just led to believe it was. For a dealer that deals with this many cars, especially a significant number of high end German cars, I felt confident to buy from them, even flew across the county to come pick this car up, only to be let down by the over all experience. In the end, the price was not worth the quality of the car I was promised. I would never buy from them again.

"Completely Satisfied"

I contacted Marco at Mark Wilson's after finding an advertisement for a 2008 Audi A4 Quattro on Kijiji and Auto Trader. Marco was very helpful and I appreciated his quick response, honesty and description of the vehicle. We came to terms subject to my viewing and testing the vehicle as I had a 7 hour drive one way to visit the dealership. Marco had the vehicle ready when I arrived; I tested the vehicle and was completely satisfied. I was able to complete the entire visit within about 1 hour and I drove the car 7 hours back home the same day. Marco provided excellent all round service and follow-up. I'd highly recommend Marco and Mark Wilson's to anyone based on my personal experience. * Thank you *

Sarah

"Great Expererience at Wilson's"

This year we purchased our second car with Wilson's it was a wonderful experience. They are courteous, and pleasant to work with . Salesman Ron Harris is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will certainly recommend to anyone to shop at Wilson's

"Nice after Sales Service!"

2007 Mazda Pleasant staff and easy to deal with. Had our vehicle inspected after purchase and there were a few issues overlooked. Wilson's took care of all the issues on my first phone call. Absolutely no push back from the staff and management. Their main concern was to have a happy and satisfied customer and they succeeded. The car has performed well since day 1. Thanks for making our purchase of a used vehicle a pleasant one!! Cheers!

Steve Holden

"2013 dodge avenger"

pleasant buying experience, thank you, very nice people to deal with, i would recommend wilson's to all my friend's and family, thank you scotty

Reviews of Marko Velkovski