Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Pre Approval Department

December 04, 2016

"Overall Okay"

- tinamarie7713 Verified Customer

We like our car and those who helped us choose it. They were very helpful. The service centre isn't anything special and although it was promised that if my mechanic had any issue with the car they would fix it, they will not fix the things he found because it still passes safety. I'm glad it passes safety I was just under the impression if there were things found they would fix it. There (the service centre) response time to my messages were also incredibly slow. However, the sales people were very fast at responding and very helpful while we were there. We would recommend it for buying a car from. There prices are fair and we like our car so far.

December 04, 2016

"Nice service and friendly stuff"

- Zerrock

good experience. I purchased my last suv from them and loved it so it was a no-brainer to go back to them years later for a newer one. My only problem with them and the reason I did'nt give them 5 star is that when i got my new suv they did'nt fill up the gas. It was almost empty. But I think that was a mistake and not intentional.

December 03, 2016

"Amazing service "

- Kat qaderi

Good place friendly stuff especially the sales person we deal with he is awesome probably one the reason I bought the car from here iam very happy with my car i love the service I got and I love my car 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😚😚😚😚😚

Used 2013 Cadillac ATS, $16975