Maple Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Darren Perkins

February 24, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- Carly Smail

I just want to thank Dominic Usseni for helping me with my purchase yesterday!! He was a great help and answered all my questions and did everything he said he would do. Dom went out of his way to make sure I was happy! Thank you again 😃I will recommend you to everyone.

February 22, 2017

"Good first experience"

- swbibbyx

I was a bit nervous going into this as all previous vehicles I've owned were purchased from friends, family or some other means, not through a dealer. This was a good first experience with the process. My budget was pretty and Joe I feel did a good job finding something for me. I don't he feel he was pushy, encouraging, but not to the point of pushy and felt he truly wanted to find me something nice to replace my beloved 86 Jeep that was falling apart. I would recommend Joe to anyone looking.

February 18, 2017

"A rewarding day at MRC!"

- B-day boy 52

, Rocko met us at the door sat us down and began to take notes. He showed interest in what I wanted and diligence in finding me what would work for me. Amiable, friendly and knowledgable . Ted the closer was a straight shooter and I liked his direct approach, Gary was a little slicker than the others but that's part of the scene. The return visit to service was also ok, approx. stated time for completion was within a half hour.All in all a good afternoon spent at your facility. Thank you Doug Scott

Used 2015 Jeep Cherokee, $29995