Maple Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Specialist

June 25, 2017

"Great Service"

- Gabi123

We had a great experience buying our car from Rocko; he listened to our needs and came prepared to our meeting. He walked us through the process step by step, so the purchase was easy and comfortable. In all, great dealership and great people!

Rocko Mahboubian
Zac Phillips

June 24, 2017

"finding a car for our daughter"

- Shelagh westfield

I went online to find a vehicle for our daughter. She was looking for a used SUV with low mileage. I came across a vehicle so we went to the dealership to have a look at it. Unfortunately this particular one was sold. The salesman Kevin that we were dealing with knew of another type of SUV that she might be interested in. He went and got the SUV and then took us for a test drive. After my daughter took it for a test drive she decided that she really liked it. Kevin was really great at explaining all the paper work. He allowed us to take it off lot to our own mechanic to have it checked. They discovered that it needed to have some work done. We informed Kevin when we dropped the SUV back off. The necessary work was done by Al and Braden in service and now we have one happy daughter. Thank you so much for all of your help in making our daughters first vehicle purchase go well. When it is our turn to get a new vehicle we will definitely come to you.

Eric in sales, Al and Braden in service

June 24, 2017

"Super , organized , easy "

- Harry

Right from the start I told Rocko my worries and concerns specifically about have negative equity in my trade in. They gave me the maximum money for my trade in as they could also took some money off and gave me some gifts to take the financial worry away from me

Rocko Mahboubian