MSA Ford Sales

MSA Ford Sales
MSA Ford Sales Info

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Key West Ford Sales Ltd

"Just need to buy a car"

Saw an ad for a car and brought the ad with me when I visited the lot. The sticker on the car was 20% higher than the price listed in the ad. The price listed in the ad was 30% higher than comparable sales found on the internet. Selling features: the car had been in an accident but the accident was (supposedly) minor and the low mileage was due to the car being parked for an extended period of time. Regardless, I asked to test drive the vehicle. Before asking me to sign the papers to allow me to test drive it, the salesman tried to start the car. He tried again, and again. It was obvious the car would not start. I looked at another car parked on their sales lot. Couldn't sell that one as it belonged to an employee. Why was it parked in their Used Car section? Could he suggest something else? I guess that was beyond his capability.

didn't introduce himself and did not offer a card

"I have bought 3different sets of tires in the last two..."

I have bought 3different sets of tires in the last two years from MSA. Every time I got quotes from Curtis tire, Costco and Kal tire. MSA beat the competitor quotes by at least $80 (including install fees). I have recommended them to friends who have also been pleased.

Mike

"I was passed between many people, as my original..."

I was passed between many people, as my original salesperson was unavailable. I felt like the hot potato. I liked the car though and still went ahead. The salesman that finally helped at the end told me 3 things that were going to be taken care of or included. However when the original guy came back and I was questioning things he told me that noone ever said these things, and acted like I was lying. The sad thing is these are all little things, easily doable things, and he chose to alienate his customer instead of doing anything. I am in sales as well, and would like to maintain that I hold myself to a much higher standard than this dealership. I would be ashamed of such poor service. I would also like to include that this salesman has said that he talked to his manager about these issues and is taking direction from him. I do like my car and do believe I got a good price, my complaint is with service only.The feel of this dealership for the most part seemed like no one cared or wanted to help at every stage of the process. The only one that was helpful from sales is the one that did not follow through on my requests, and apparently misinformed me on all 3 points. Way to go guys@ MSA Ford! As for the question below, I would rather have anyone care what I have to say, I should not have to go to mthese lenghths.