MSA Ford Sales

MSA Ford Sales
MSA Ford Sales Info

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Key West Ford Sales Ltd

"I have bought 3different sets of tires in the last two..."

I have bought 3different sets of tires in the last two years from MSA. Every time I got quotes from Curtis tire, Costco and Kal tire. MSA beat the competitor quotes by at least $80 (including install fees). I have recommended them to friends who have also been pleased.

Mike

"I was passed between many people, as my original..."

I was passed between many people, as my original salesperson was unavailable. I felt like the hot potato. I liked the car though and still went ahead. The salesman that finally helped at the end told me 3 things that were going to be taken care of or included. However when the original guy came back and I was questioning things he told me that noone ever said these things, and acted like I was lying. The sad thing is these are all little things, easily doable things, and he chose to alienate his customer instead of doing anything. I am in sales as well, and would like to maintain that I hold myself to a much higher standard than this dealership. I would be ashamed of such poor service. I would also like to include that this salesman has said that he talked to his manager about these issues and is taking direction from him. I do like my car and do believe I got a good price, my complaint is with service only.The feel of this dealership for the most part seemed like no one cared or wanted to help at every stage of the process. The only one that was helpful from sales is the one that did not follow through on my requests, and apparently misinformed me on all 3 points. Way to go guys@ MSA Ford! As for the question below, I would rather have anyone care what I have to say, I should not have to go to mthese lenghths.