London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1345 Driver Lane, London, Ontario N5V 0B4
Closed Today Hours

699 Reviews of London City Chrysler Jeep Dodge

February 08, 2017

"Amazing experience with Deborah Schmidt"

- Annee2

This was my 4th purchase of a Van, 1991 Voyager, 2007 Caravan, 2012 Caravan and most recent 2016 Caravan from Deborah Schmidt, out of all my purchases this was the most efficient and fastest purchases without any issues at all, truly amazing. I was so impressed that I brought my Daughter in a few days later to see Deborah and she purchased a 2017 Caravan. I would encourage anyone to see Deborah Schmidt to a purchase of any vehicle with the most pleasant and efficient dealer as Deborah. Keep up the great work and I'll see you again. Ali also did a terrific job.

Peter Chan

February 07, 2017

"First time at LCC & wont be the last!"

- Tim Humphrey

I went to LCC to have a look around as I have been a loyal customer of another dealership, I thouhgt lets see what's happening here? I walked in and around and was greeted by many friendly staff but not preasured.Having looked around in the nice new show room at the musle cars Jesse walked over and said Hi.We had some small chat and I got to ask him a few questions about the new Rams I was interested in, to my suprise he was quick with most of the answers & he asked if I wanted to see one ? I said sure bring it on? so far it didnt feel like anyone was trying to sell me anything??? NICE! Jesse went through alot of details about the truck, finance, my truck trade in, whats covered whats not and so on. I thought they may low ball me on my trade in but to my suprise with no B.S. I got exactly what I was looking for, NOT the $12,000.00 less the other dealers where offering! Guess what??? They just won a new loyal customer and I bought my 2017 Ram Limited right then and there! Thanks to everyone who made this experience VERY pleasurable!

February 04, 2017

"Deborah is the bomb "

- Meagan123

Thank you Deborah for your fantastic service while we purchased our 2017 300! You made our experience! Can't wait to come back to you for our grand Cherokee in a few months!!!

February 04, 2017

"Second time is a charm "

- Michelle

My initial experience with this dealership was very poor. However, I returned with the urging of others. I was connected with Deborah. I would definitely work with Deborah again. She took the time to listen to me, and made up for my initial experience there. Walking out the door she obtained not just one, but two people who would work with her again!!

February 03, 2017

"2017 Dodge Caravan"

- Donna

I was pleasantly surprised with the no fuss transaction to a new vehicle. I was helped by Deborah, and I would recommend that if someone was to shop at London City they go see her. She was very on top of things, from paperwork to follow-up, and was great with teaching me about my new vehicle. She is an asset, and when it is time to shop again, I will definitely be looking for her. Will be recommending her to all! Great job Deborah. Much appreciated.

January 29, 2017

"Purchasing a ram 1500"

- Capper

I had a great expirience buying my 2013 Dodge Ram. Jesse made everything go smoothly and easy for me and my family to get into this truck.

January 28, 2017

"Awsome DealerShip"

- S S J England

I must say that every one involved with my purchase of my 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 were excellent very professional The rep. from Chrysler was awesome to I was at ease during the whole process there was no pressure I went in at 1pm Friday and picked up my truck Saturday at 3pm now that's fast service If i here of any of my friends thinking of buying a Chrysler Jeep or Dodge I will tell them to go to London City First Thanks once again Stephen

Seve Sanfilippo

Wayne White
Other Employees : Scott
January 28, 2017

"Cherokee"

- ted21

I bought 2015 cherokee but was not 100 satisfied the seats were ripped so i was told they would fix them well the fix was a joke. the rest of the vehicle is great I was told there was 2 keys for my vehicle well only one was handed to me. Deb was great sales person and Ali was great

January 19, 2017

"Don't go anywhere else!"

- Markaelis Family

This is the second truck that my wife and I have bought from London city. We dealt with Jesse Hughes and he is phenomenal. We ground it out and got a great truck at a fair price. He went out of his way to accommodate my demands and I can be "difficult" haha. Worked on his days off, kept in contact after hours. More then he should have to do or what I expected. A completely painless process. Go see Jesse! P.s. Ali in finance rocks as well. She answered questions I didn't think to answer. A wealth of knowledge.

January 14, 2017

"New Jeep"

- Kelly

Recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee. Rob, Matt and Mandy were excellent to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly and helpful car purchase experience. Previous experiences with other dealers were kind of unpleasant and stressful, but Rob, Matt and Mandy made this purchase comfortable and relaxed. They listened to what I wanted and made sure I was happy. LOVE the Jeep! Thanks team!

Matt Cartwright