Lexus On The Park

1075 Leslie St, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2J7
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

1128 Reviews of Lexus On The Park

April 26, 2017

"It was very helpful and nice"

- Bahareh

Mr. Farzad explained everything clearly and answered every question I had. Mr. Farzad was very friendly and nice. I had a wonderful experience. and the car is very good.

Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari
April 26, 2017

"Good service,Friendly staff."

- Bose Joseph

This week I bought a new Lexus 200T vehicle from Lexus on the Park . I got a good service from sales and Finance Department staff. I will recommend my friends also.

John Lee
Stefani Kossingou
April 25, 2017

"Best sales man ever "

- Tisha Aitchison

Nick bales has sold my uncle and my father a car. He was so professional, courteous, honest, reliable, everything your looking for in a sales man guy! He's definitely your guy. My family would recommend him over and over again and also buy a new/used vehicle again !

Nicholas Bales

April 22, 2017

"What a true Lexus dealership feels like!"

- lexusfamily39

We have owned 4 Lexus from three different Lexus dealerships, and Lexus on the Park by far is the best in terms of service and really taking care of their customers! We felt very comfortable and at ease working with our salesperson, Andrew, who is dedicated and took care of everything of us. He went above and beyond when there were some hiccups that was beyond their control and just resolved it without us needing to worry. In any given point of the car buying process we were never being pressured and it was a great car buying experience. In terms of used Lexus, I found Lexus on the Park has one of the best selection. Do check them out whether you are in the market for new or used Lexus!

Andrew Thomas
April 22, 2017

"Pre-owned vehicle with a new car experience"

- Hao Lin

Bought a preowned rx350 from Lexus on the park. Greeted by the lovely Alicia at fromt desk. After purchase, I was extremely impressed with Josie's after sales follow up and her willingness to assist. Had a great experience at the dealership. I was buying a preowned car and got treated like I was buying a new car! Very impressive and keep up the great job Josie! Also extremely impressed with the speedy and accurate paperwork process by all the members of the team!

Josie Allen
Felicia Kassam
Kathryn McKenzie
Sean Johnson
Other Employees : Jordan Lin
April 17, 2017

"High degree of professionalism with courtesy and patience"

- leighton and jill

We arrived for our appointment and met with Farzad AJ. We were shown several vehicles of interest to us and drove a few of them that closely met our criteria. A comparison of monthly payments was provided to us, during the entire process we never felt rushed and all of our questions were answered to our satisfaction. We were introduced to Sean Johnson who was very reassuring. We then met with Amy Yang regarding financing and warranty. An appointment was set up for pick up of vehicle, on arrival we met with Josie Allen who spent a lot of time with us showing us all the features of the vehicle, and setting up the phone, This again was a very pleasant experience. Everyone we dealt with made an effort in making you feel comfortable and reassured giving their business card for you to get in touch should any question arise. I have since heard from AJ via email. I would not hesitate to recommend AJ or this dealer to anyone

Josie Allen
Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari
Sean Johnson
Apr 19, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Fantastic! I'm glad you are happy with our service. Alistair Baxter General Manager

April 15, 2017

"Excellent car and service!"

- Poly

I went in to look at potential cars and I left buying the Lexus RX350 in one afternoon. The staff were really helpful, especially Peter D'Costa, and the process to buy was very smooth. Really happy with my purchase!

Peter D'Costa

Thanks!!! have fun with your RX350! Alistair Baxter General Manager

April 13, 2017

"Excellent service that goes beyond expectations"

- J Braddock Excellent and professional service

I was greeted with warm smiles upon my arrival and offered coffee/water while I waited for Benjamin who has provided nothing short of excellent service since my first car purchase more than seven years ago. His courteous, professional service and attitude continued on this visit as Ben helped to arrange some touch up painting for my car. He provided me with a car while the work was completed and called me as soon as the work was done. The car came back looking like it was detailed and the scratch has all but disappeared! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great service and suggest you ask for Benjamin who will take care of your every need!

Benjamin Momayez

Lexus On The Park responded

I'm glad you are happy with our service. Thanks for writing a review for us. Have fun with your car! Alistair Baxter General Manager

April 13, 2017

"Hassle free purchase experience...!!"

- Ravi

I bought a 2010 Lexus RX450h from Lexus on the Park. Right from when i contacted the dealership to enquire about the vehicle till the purchase was done, Thomas Homewood did a splendid job, making the whole process simple for me.Amy and Christine were also very helpful. I've loved driving since i got this vehicle. You guys are a great team.Thank you for all the support .

Thomas Homewood
Christine Nam

Lexus On The Park responded

I'm glad you're happy with our service. Thank you!! Alistair Baxter General Manager

April 12, 2017

"Purchase of a 2013 LS460 from Ben"

- Navo

I just purchased a 2013 LS 460 from Lexus on the Park with the help of Ben and Stefani. They were very professional and did everything the could to make my Lexus experience a fantastic one. Thanks for your help guys

Benjamin Momayez