Lexus On The Park

1164 Reviews of Lexus On The Park

June 22, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service!"

- shopping12

A++ Great Value of Service. Great support and guidance by the Sales representative that led us through the decision making, he made a distinction to our experience. We got great offers and sales packages and great technical advice. we loved this experience and I will return to this dealership with no doubt. I have already introduced this leadership and the Sales Rep. to my family and friends. we had already gone to two other dealership but this is the one that fully worked for us.

Lazar Lazarovski
June 21, 2017

"Andrew was amazing went above what I ever experienced in a d"

- jj

Buying the lexus for Andrew was amazing . He went above and beyond the call of duty. It definitely been an experience I have never had in other brand dealership.

Andrew Thomas
June 19, 2017

"Awesome team"

- MarioB

Lexus on the Park has assembled a rockstar team of car sales professional. From initial contact, through negotiations, signing, and delivery, Tom, Stefani, Christine helped me get the best possible solution to my unique situation. Because of their always accessible, responsive, and friendly staff, I very much recommend Lexus on the Park.

Thomas Homewood
Christine Nam
June 19, 2017

"Leasing of Lexus RX350"

- ØyvindH

I had been looking around at different dealerships looking for a new car fater moving to Toronto. I got in contact with Mark, and I immediately felt a higher level of trust than with any other dealer I have met before. He took me through the process of spec-ing the car and also the leasing agreement, and was most helpful. Since I have recently moved to Canada he also helped me navigate through the different rules, regulations and processes you have to go through when buying a new car.

Mark Easton
June 17, 2017

"Excellent and professional service"

- Akash Juneja

We bought pre-owned es 350. We liked the car but price was out of our reach. Farzad (aj) and Anthony Trasmundi worked with us very patiencely and professionaly and we reached to an agreement. At one point we were abt to leave but they didn't get frustrated and calmly worked to close the deal. On the day of picking up the car Christine nam did a great job on explaining all the features of the car. We dint feel any pressure to buy any extra insurance or warrenty from Stefani Kossingou when picking the keys Overall great experience. Will buy another car for my wife in a year or so. I hope the same honest and professional service from service department when I take my car for service.

Anthony Trasmundi
Other Employees : Christine Nam
June 17, 2017

"Excellent Service - Sale"

- Catherine Kwan

It was a very smooth, excellent service provided by David Lee. From the first day of test drive until the date pick up the vehicle. David provided outstanding customer service, very pleased to have him throughout the process. Thank you David !

David Lee
June 15, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- lexusIS

Farzad AJ incessantly helped me to find the right car. It took me more than a month to decide on a car. He showed me almost everything they had and when I mentioned to him a colour that they didn't have, he and John shipped the car for me from another city. Human beings with good hearts that are in service to people. They sure did go out of their way to make my purchase a completely satisfactory one in all aspects.

Trevor Armstrong

Fantastic!!! Thanks! Alistair Baxter General Manager

June 14, 2017

"thank you Benjamin!"

- kevin

Buying the second car from Benjamin in three months....what can i say about him? Honest, straightforward and most important he will do everything that he promised. He totally changed my perspective of buying a car from a dealership. Simply the best experiencing that i have ever had. My wife and i want to thank you for all the help and you will have me as a lifetime customer....The only "complaint" that i have is that i was never offered a booth or office to sit down to negotiate the price when buying two cars from him in three month. LOL...(We just trust him so much, no need even to talk about the price)

Benjamin Momayez
Lazar Lazarovski
Jun 16, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Thank you for purchasing a vehicle from us. Take care. Alistair Baxter General Manager

June 13, 2017

"Get maintenance service "

- Ryan

Always great service from Benjamin and Greg thank you guys!!!!!! Fast service with a smile. Even thought there are closer Lexus dealerships to me I always come back to Lexus on the Park

Benjamin Momayez
Greg Mugford
Jun 14, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Thank you very much! I'm glad you are happy with our service. Alistair Baxter General Manager

June 13, 2017

"Seamless five star service and sales"

- Meowmeow

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive at first as I was buying my first car. From the moment I walked in the showroom my fears were put at rest. From the lovely ladies at reception, to meeting and buying from my fave person Kevin Loth, to receiving my car and working Stefani and Christine. I know I made the right decision. I LOVE my car. Thank you, Lexus On the Park!! ?

Kevin Loth
Other Employees : Christine Lam
Jun 13, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Great to hear that!!! For sure you will enjoy your vehicle... You are always welcome to come by and recommend us to your friends and family. Take care. have fun with the ride... Alistair Baxter General Manager

1 - 10 of 1,164 results