Lexus On The Park

1102 Reviews of Lexus On The Park

March 26, 2017

"Recent RX350 purchase"

- Thomas

It seems to me that while poor service usually generates excessive attention, good service is often overlooked. Therefore, I would like to express my great satisfaction to have found the team of professionals who understand what the word "Service" stands for in "Service Industry". Recently I purchased a RX350 at Lexus on the Park. My third RX over last fifteen years. I found everyone at LOP very knowledgeable, consistently courteous, diligent and direct in my association with them. I find this attitude to be very rare. Thank you Andrew for all your assistance and resourcefulness!

Andrew Thomas
March 26, 2017

"Leased GS450, RX350"

- Legram

We had a smooth experience leasing with Ally. She was thoughtful in her recommendations and helped us throughout the process to keep our decisions cost effective and meet our needs.

Alexandrine Brisson
March 25, 2017

"purchase of Lexus NX200T"

- Armaity

Christine was very helpful in familairize me with the working of the car. If i have questions, she will continue to resolve any issues I may have. Greatly appreciated.

Christine Nam
March 24, 2017

"Recent purchase of RX 350"

- Steve

Had a first class experience with all aspects of the process leading to the lease of my new vehicle. I had to make last minute changes to the ownership documents which I expect were a headache but which were handled perfectly and without even an acknowledgement that it was a challenge

Mark Easton
March 24, 2017

"Another outstanding experience"

- Pancake

The initial checkup of my new Lexus RC F went superbly as did every other experience with Lexus on the Park. Benjamin, our salesman, was professional, courteous, and went above and beyond the call to ensure that our every need was met. The service was completed thoroughly and punctually. The environment is welcoming and comfortable. Brian explained everything clearly and laid out all of my options. It was clear what they were going to do and how long it would take. Highly recommend to anyone. Ask for Benjamin!

Benjamin Momayez
Brian Mitchell
March 22, 2017

"Deep knowledge and a sincere desire to meet customer needs"

- DD

Such personalized service, driven by a high degree of vehicle knowledge and a complete absence of the car dealer games you see elsewhere. A true top notch, customer oriented experience. It's so refreshing to work with a team that from start to finish made the experience one worth remembering. After our vehicle purchase, and after many new car purchase in the past, we sincerely said that working with Lexus on the Park was the best dealer experience ever. A special shout out to David Lee and Anthony Trasmundi who worked hard to bring us into the Lexus family. Thank you!

David Lee
Anthony Trasmundi
Mar 23, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for us. I am glad you are satisfied with our service. See you around! Alistair Baxter General Manager

March 22, 2017

"Amazing service and experience!"

- Kevin and MeiLing

I went to the auto show back in February and was eyeing the RX 350, and after testing it out at Lexus on the park, my wife and I were pretty convinced that it would become our new family car. David and Josie were very knowledgeable about the Lexus products so I ended up buying the ES 350 as well. Overall, we were very satisfied and happy with our purchase and experience.

David Lee
Kathryn McKenzie
Stefani Kossingou

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks for your purchase! It's indeed a very nice family car. Enjoy the ride... Alistair Baxter General Manager

March 22, 2017

"A most positive experience, in all aspects!"

- Sage

From the get-go, this dealership offered us a stellar experience. Reception set the tone, and my husband and I were always greeted promptly, offered refreshments and "taken care of", efficiently and with a smile. We worked with Stephen De Silva, and were extremely happy! He is the consummate professional, patient, informative, repsectful, dependable, and not "pushy" or aggressive in style. We made many, many visits to test drive, etc. I took quite awhile to make my final choice, and Stephen was supportive and helpful; each visit, each test drive. He introduced us to several other employees, and each time they saw us, they came over to say hello, etc. Our experience making the purchase had the same good tone as when we were doing our "research". We have also worked with Josie Allen. I will continue to meet with her a few more times, alone, as well. She is simply delightful, and a real pleasure to work with, just as Stephen was. She is def a confidence-booster, as I have been very "nervous" about learning how to use all the technology in my new vehicle. Both of them are extremely prompt returning calls, emails, etc. Stephen went "above and beyond" when I lost/misplaced my key fob, actually coming to my home and locating the key! They offer stellar service! I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically, these wonderful staff members!

Stephen De Silva

Lexus On The Park responded

Fantastic!!! This is an awesome review. Thank you very much! See you around! Take care. Alistair Baxter General Manager

March 21, 2017

"Couldn't be happier with my experience"

- Lexus Fan

I have bought a number of cars but no other experience has been as good as this! I was doing my car shopping with my 7 and 9 year old daughters and this was the second dealership we had visited. Kevin my sales consultant, immediately connected not only with me but with both of my children and while selling me a car was able to keep the kids occupied as the same time. My kids had such a good time that they wanted to come with me to pick up the car, but only if Kevin was going to be there. Lazar and Josie were both just as attentive with my children and they did an amazing job of explaining everything to me. Nothing could top my experience with these professionals . I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Kevin Loth

Lexus On The Park responded

Fantastic!! We treat our customers like Family. Thanks for your purchase! Alistair Baxter General Manager

March 20, 2017

"great experience"

- 0598

went to look at a specific off brand vehicle. Benjamin was my salesman. very informative and no pressure. the vehicle was a 2012 and I noticed scuffs on the one wheel and some marks on the hood. with no hesitation he said he would fix these issues. a deal was made and he offered me lunch at their café. great food. pick up was also very pleasant and again included lunch. Josie showed us around the car even though it wasn't a Lexus. best car buying experience I've ever had!

Benjamin Momayez
Sean Johnson

Lexus On The Park responded

I am glad you are satisfied with your experience with LOTP. Thanks! Alistair Baxter General Manager

1 - 10 of 1,102 results