Lexus On The Park

1071 Reviews of Lexus On The Park

February 18, 2017

"Excellent purchase experience!"

- R K

I found Andrew in Sales to be very knowledgeable and professional. Overall, the purchase process was quite efficient and the car was delivered in great shape, and as scheduled. Josie was very patient in explaining the various features of the Nav system and answered all my questions. Even arranged for a follow up session for me to better understand the system. Rakesh

Andrew Thomas
February 16, 2017

"Lexus On The Park Stands Out"

- Phyllis&Livio

After visiting other Lexus dealerships, Lexus On The Park stands out from all of the rest. Kevin Loth provided us with an excellent experience at Lexus On The Park! He was patient, professional and friendly. He made us feel like we could trust him and went above and beyond our expectations with the purchase of our car. We found Kevin to not be your "typical pushy car salesperson" but rather was supportive throughout the whole process. Thanks Kevin for all of your patience and help. Christine Nam was our Delivery Specialist and we found her very helpful, patient and understanding. She took the time and care required to show us all of the different functions that the car had. Christine is very knowledgeable and genuine. Overall, we had a great experience at Lexus On The Park as it is a friendly environment and they focus on high customer service. Thank you Lexus On The Park.

Kevin Loth
February 16, 2017

"Recent car purchase"

- Paul

Overall, I thought the Lexus Consultant that I dealt with (Thomas) was very knowledgeable and honest in his approach. I felt very comfortable and appreciated that he took the time to answer all my questions and seemed very focused on making sure I was satisfied with the vehicle that I was interested in. I also felt he was being very fair when it came to the negotiation process. It made the whole car purchasing process a truly enjoyable experience. Amy in finance was also great to deal with as well.

Thomas Homewood
Amy Yang
February 12, 2017

""Amazing car in number one Lexus Dealership""

- Bahram

It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend this dealership for any new or preowned Lexus, even though I live up north with other Lexus dealership close to our house. Sales process was very fast and professionally handled by Farzad(AJ), Josie Allen, Stefanie Kossingou, Anthony Trasmundi and John De Sousa, even I spent 1.5 hours there but I felt it was just 15 min. I'm really happy of my lease, special thanks to Farzad(AJ) who is an hounest and professional sales person.

Farzad (AJ) AttarJafari
Stefani Kossingou
John De Sousa
Anthony Trasmundi
Feb 13, 2017 -

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks! I'm glad you are satisfied and happy with our service. Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 07, 2017

"The best Lexus dealership in GTA, by far!"

- retfeg

From the first moment you walk through the door you are treated with respect and care. These guys go out of their way to make a customer feel special and satisfied. Dealing with both Kevin Loth and John De Sousa are a pleasure. I have been to other GTA Lexus dealerships, and can confidently say that Lexus on the Park is by far the best one in GTA. They get my highest recommendations!

Kevin Loth
John De Sousa

Lexus On The Park responded

Great!!!! Thanks a lot! looking forward to meet your family and friends and show them our amazing vehicles.. Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 07, 2017

"Really good service "

- Amir

Lexus on the Park is very beautiful place for buying or servicing your car with ver professional and supper friendly personnels. Thom and Chritinine are both extremely helpful and knowledgable persons. They are like friends that have known them from the past.

Thomas Homewood

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks! I'm glad you are happy with our service. Take care. Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 06, 2017

"Very friendly and professional service"

- ericthered

I highly recommend LOTP for anyone looking to buy or lease a new or pre-owned car. Although I was first interested in very low mileage (8200km) demo 2016 GS350, another customer bought it, but I immediately received an email from Alexandrine Brisson, suggesting a low mileage alternative, which I bought a few days later. Ali was super friendly and professional throughout, and went above and beyond to make the sales and trade-in process as seamless as possible. Special thanks to Sean for "working his magic" to ensure my new car was ready for delivery. Lazar and Stephanie were excellent, explaining all the warranty coverage options, and kudos to Anthony for clearing my windshield and back window of snow the night before my "good-as-new" car was ready.

Alexandrine Brisson
Stefani Kossingou
Lazar Lazarovski
Sean Johnson
Anthony Trasmundi

Lexus On The Park responded

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for us. I'm happy that you are very satisfied with our service. Enjoy your vehicle! Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 05, 2017

"Friendly and Professional Service"

- Satisfied Customer

Sales process was efficiently and professionally handled by Stephen Shao, Amy Yang explained the financial options, and on delivery, Josie Allen provided a thorough review of the features of the car sufficient to get me going with an offer to call back with any question on the features of the car that i might have in the future..

Steven Shao
Amy Yang

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks! I'm glad you are satisfied with our service. Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 03, 2017

"Excellent new car features demo from Josie Allen"

- SL

Josie Allen made herself available to me immediately upon the purchase of our new Lexus. She made a 1-on-1 appointment and spent a considerable amount of time (1.5 hours), patiently describing all the many features of the car. Josie also offered to make her time available for additional demo appointments and through email, for additional features questions. I greatly appreciated this service and the professional manner and comprehensive knowledge of the car's features, demonstrated by Josie. An excellent top-notch experience overall and enhanced my car-buying experience.

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks for taking time to write a review for us. Take care. Alistair Baxter General Manager

February 03, 2017

"Excellent Sales and Service"

- mclmack

This is the fourth time we have leased a vehicle from Lexus On The Park and again it was a very positive and professional experience. Our salesperson Stephen De Silva listened to our concerns and went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. Christine Nam was very friendly and patient when familiarizing us with the new features of our new NX 200T. We have had only positive experiences with the Service Department and will continue to take our vehicle to Lexus On The Park.

Stephen De Silva

Lexus On The Park responded

Thanks for your purchase! Enjoy your NX200T! a great ride..... Alistair Baxter General Manager

1 - 10 of 1,071 results