Lakewood Chevrolet

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales

June 25, 2017

"Exceptional service"

- Brenda

Do to my unfortunate situation I found that I had exceptional service. Vince was very friendly and very knowledgeable when I left the dealership I felt very confident that I had purchased the right vehicle for me and I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

Vince Morrison
Tammy Gordashko

June 24, 2017

"Love the Camaro"

- Review

We are very happy with our new Camaro, Lucky was an exceptional salesman, and we are very pleased with the dealership, we would highly recomend.

Lucky Uppal

June 24, 2017

"Great Service"

- Glen2

Prompt on check in, checking on including another service during work being done, and following up on a question I asked about with checking for part and potential cost.

James Logozar