Lakewood Chevrolet

New Vehicle Sales

August 16, 2017

"Used Truck"

- Skye McDonald

Amazing to deal with, Great prices!!! Everyone eas great to work with I was from out of town and they had everything lined up so it didnt take me all day to drive home with my truck.

Wayne Scott
Erin Healy
Rob Wild

August 15, 2017

"Service Department"

- msmoe222

The service department is a 10 plus. We purchased a 2014 Silverado and take our vehicle there for any oil changes or service that may need done. We deal with Service Adviser Dan Boulet only as it gives us that one on one personal service. I can call him at any time just identify myself by first name only and he knows which vehicle I am calling in relation to without me telling him. He knows all work that has been done to our vehicle from day one with any recalls and oil changes that have been done. I can call him at anytime with a question and he is always there to answer it for me. I would recommend him to anyone who has to take their vehicle to the dealership for work to be done. We also find that the other service advisers are very friendly and welcome you when you come in with a smile. Coming to the service department at Lakewood Chev gives that family feeling as your adviser knows you by name. Dan will also take the time after we had had service to make sure everything is up to standard on the work that was done.

Dan Boulet

August 11, 2017

"Always treated very well. Erika is very helpful. "

- Rita123

The work requested on my car was done very fast. Erika was very helpful and did a thorough job. Always served with a smile. Have been a customer for 8 yrs and would never go anywhere else for service. Very pleased with Erika and Lakewood crew.

Erika Hygard