Lakewood Chevrolet

Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

December 04, 2016

"Chev Colorado"

- das

I had an excellent buying experience. Jim was very helpful and informative. He worked with our busy schedule and found a deal that worked for us. Manita was also very good in Finance, no extra pressure to buy anything, but thoroughly explained all the options.

December 03, 2016

"Customer more than commision"

- James

I was looking for my car for myself. I walked into Lakewood Chevrolet and talked with Ahmad. I told Ahmad my preference price range and model. He helped me to search in new inventory and did some test drive. Then he helped me look into the used inventory and found the car I finally choose. Even though the car I bought is cheaper, he still put me in the first place. His behaviors showed me that he cared more about my shopping experience rather than how much he can get from selling me an expensive car.

December 02, 2016

"Happy new truck owner"

- brad

The folks at Lakewood were super friendly and accommodating throughout entire buying process. All of my concerns were acknowledged and/or addressed beyond my expectations. When it was all said and done, I left the lot looking forward to my eventual return.

Used 2011 Chevrolet Cruze