Lakewood Chevrolet

9150 34 Ave NW,
Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5P2
Lakewood Chevrolet Info
About Lakewood Chevrolet

Good People -> Great Service Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will treat with respect and provide you with the best possible service at a competitive price. We succeed if you choose to return to Lakewood for all of you vehicle requirements and if you choose to refer your friends, family and associates to us. We are looking forward to having you visit Lakewood Chevrolet in the near future. Kerry Russell, General Manager

About Lakewood Chevrolet Learn More

Sprentice
10-01-2016

"Awesome"

I got what I wanted. The staff where great. They answered my question. My boyfriend bought his from them. I will tell everyone looking to go there.

Boomer
9-30-2016

"Exellent"

I have bought 3 new trucks from here and this third truck was on another dealers lot that i found. I contacted lakewood chevrolet and asked them to get it for me. They brought it over and we made a deal. Exellent people and service. Won't go anywher else. Trust them to get me the best deal at a fair price for both parties.

Artur Hoppe

jessica
9-29-2016

"Definately Recommend!"

I purchased a used Mitsubishi RVR from Lakewood Chervolet after seeing an ad for it online. Linda was very responsive in getting me in touch with an in-person appointment for the next day. Merik did a great job showing me the car functionalities and getting the price to work! Erin from Finance, and Dan, the manager, also helped the sale going swiftly. It was a very smooth process, and they were all very patient - helping me get paint touch-ups, and rock-chip fixes that I wanted. I've been driving the SUV for a few weeks now, and so far so good! I love it, and am very happy with the purchase and experience at this dealership.

Corbin
9-27-2016

"Great experience"

I purchased a new Silverado from Lakewood, and it was by far the best vehicle purchase so far. The staff helped me out, and gave me everything I was looking for. The sales and finance staff were great and I love my new truck!

Mark V
9-25-2016

"Feels like family"

It's been a long time since I've been impressed with mintage abilities. There was never a time you felt uneasy and she always had the answer for anything yhat you asked. She works hard for you to make you happy and get you the best offer in YOUR interest. Very very impressed with the level and quality of service from this lady. Jim was a wonderful man that was welcoming to the pair of us walking in from off the street. Really knew the specs of the car and wanted to make you comfortable and transparent with the processes of what needed to happen and where to go.

Redvette
9-21-2016

"I did a lot of research,,"

And Lakewood Chev came up with the best deal,,a model higher than I was looking for,,for a great price,,,lots of knowledgable people around to help,,,a great place to buy

Artur Hoppe
Danny

chosen
9-21-2016

"FREE FOOD!!! and excellent service from Ethan B."

i'm a new driver and i was looking for my first car, Lakewood Chevrolet offered me a superb vehicle and gave away some free vehicle accessories! (who doesn't want free stuff?) service was excellent and the staffs we're friendly they even offered us free pizza!! in all seriousness, i would recommend this dealership, because they wont give you pressure and they would give you the best deal

Ethan B.

BDM 22

"Pleasure to deal with"

I decided to buy from Lakewood because of the excellent experience I have had whenever I took my previous vehicle in to be serviced there. I met Chris when I first started looking at a new vehicle and he did a terrific job looking after me until we completed the deal. I would highly recommend this dealership for quality people that I dealt with. Great job.

Brenda
9-19-2016

"Excellent service from Jim "

Thank you for your professional and attentive service Jim. I love my Cruze and all the features I am happily enjoying. Jim found me the perfect vehicle for my needs.

dan p
9-19-2016

"Amazing service from the service department"

after a 3 hour drive, my chev duramax went into limp mode. the def and check engine lights were on. i stopped at the nearest chev dealer and was told they could not help me until a week from today. that was no good to me as i was in edmonton area to pick up a fifth wheel holiday trailer for my mother. i checked online for more dealers in the area and at 1:45 in the afternoon, lakewood chev was the first i called.i was told that if i could get it there by 2:30, they would be happy to diagnose and let me know if they could fix by the end of the day. so off i went up hwy 2 at 89 km/h.i arrive at lakewood at 2:34 and was ushered right in the service bay before i could even get out of my truck. wow. Dan the service writer had the paperwork done in a few minutes and told me his top tech would get right on it. after a 15 minute wait in the waiting area ,Dan came and found me and said they had diagnosed the issue(DEF tank heater) and had already found the replacement part. would i be willing to have them fix it right away? ABSOLUTELY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!. then he proceeded to tell me that there was a special bulletin on the problem and it would be repaired at no cost to me. Dan, you just made my month sir. after pointing me to the restaurant across the street he said he would call in about 2 hours,as soon as it was done. so off i went for lunch and a beverage to collect myself and killed an hour and a half watching baseball highlights. as i was walking back onto the lot, Dan was coming out the service bay to meet me to tell me it was just finished, come on in and sign the paperwork and you can be on your way again. i am blown away by the service i received from lakewood and will be going there again if i am in the market for sure. to be treated like royalty when i am an out of towner and haven't even dealt with them before is a testament to a code of service which has been sorely lacking in most places for far to long. thank you again DAN, and your team. you turned a hell day into a good one.

Reviews of Erin Healy