Lakewood Chevrolet

Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

January 20, 2017

"Amazing!"

- EHanson

I had a great experience dealing with the sales reps at Lakewood Chevrolet! Linda Desjarlais, the salesperson that I dealt with seemed very genuine and provided me with all of the information that I needed to make the sale. I had previously dealt with various dealerships and I found that Lakewood Chevrolet was the least underhanded and most upfront throughout the sales process. Thanks so much for all of your help! Manita in finance was also very friendly and informative.

January 19, 2017

"Lakewood Chevrolet"

- Bennett

I had some tire issues with my avalanche and needed some quick work done on it. I needed my truck for work and Lakewood Chevrolet understood this. Not only were they very quick to get my truck in and inspected, they were quick to correct the issue and have my truck back to me. I couldn't be happier with the work that was done on my truck and the staff is always beyond pleasant and reasonable. My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Lakewood and all I can say is there is a reason they will continue to get our business.

January 17, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- Fapolous

After having terrible experiences purchasing my last 2 vehicles I was a bit nervous when looking for a new vehicle. Vince and his team were nothing short of amazing and I had a wonderful experience, very organized, honest and friendly, I drove 4 hours and was greeted with my truck ready to go, no run arounds and was in and on the road and home before dinner. Wonderful team and would recommend anyone looking to buy new or used to give them a call! I'll never go anywhere else for a vehicle again.

Used 2011 Chevrolet Cruze