Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Deluca
8/27/2015

"Nemo!!"

After a year of looking for a new vehicle, and our first time walking into a Kia dealership, Nemo helped us make our decision that same day. Nemo, was friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with. We felt comfortable that the vehicle we were purchasing was the right one. No regrets so far. We will recommend Nemo and Kia West!!!

Roberto
8/26/2015

"Great Experience "

Dealing with Kia West Edmonton was a great experience from start to finish, Scott and Raza made sure I was very well informed, and were more than willing to answer any questions, and work out a great deal for me. Although Raza was the primary salesman I delt with Jay and Andrew were very helpful as well.

Michelle & Andre
8/25/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

Monty was instantly welcoming when we entered Kia. We were not sure what car to purchase and he was very patient showing us many models. In the end, we bought a Kia Forte. Monty's straight-forward and professional demeanour helped to make our experience a positive one. Even after we purchased the vehicle he kept in contact with us to make sure things were going well. I can say that we will be a repeat customer of his.

TJ_Spruce Grove
8/25/2015

"Kia didn't sell; they helped us buy a car to meet our needs"

What a positive experience my wife and I had buying a Sorento from Mohammed Raza at Kia West Edmonton. Most outstanding was the respectful manner in which we were individually and collectively assisted. Our vehicle needs and budget were carefully ascertained and the best match presented for consideration (including test drive). All features were carefully explained. There was never any push to consider anything more; we asked to consider an upgrade, which we bought. As this was my wife's commuting car (and our touring car when not towing our trailer), Mohammed dedicated more than two hours familiarizing my wife with all the Sorento SX's features. Everyone we dealt with at Kia demonstrated similar courtesy. Much appreciated Kia!

islandlover
8/24/2015

"Most helpful dealership!!!"

From the moment my son and I walked into the showroom, we were greeted by Raza who inquired as to what we were looking for and then allowed me to test drive the Rondo that I was interested in. Dealing with Scott and Tarah was also a pleasure. Everyone was most accommodating and fastidious! I would definitely bring my business here again and recommend to all my friends and family.

Lesa
8/23/2015

"A Great Experience!"

Ryan was a pleasure to deal with! He was fair and very accommodating. He found me the exact Sportage I was looking to purchase! I couldn't be happier with the service he provided as he never made me pressured. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Kia. Make sure to ask for Ryan. You won't be disappointed!

Matthew17
8/18/2015

"Highly Recommended!!!"

Great job Nemo!! An absolute pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to dealing with you again in the near future. Your service was second to none. It was a seamless experience for me from start to finish. I was extremely impressed when I arrived for pick up, the vehicle was showroom clean, full of fuel and ready to go! Everything was prepared prior to my arrival and was completed beyond my expectations and satisfaction. I sincerely appreciate all the efforts from Nemo and the team at Kia West! Great job all around, please keep it up because I will be back! Thank you, Matthew

Cory
8/18/2015

"Pleasant to work with."

Nemo was very pleasant to work with. Friendly and willing to make the car buying experience as pleasant as possible. He was knowledgeable and was willing to look into any questions he did not have the immediate answer to. This is my second Kia, in 10 years, and my second visit to this location. The experience has been very pleasant in both cases, and I will be returning in the future.

8/17/2015

"Enjoyable experience"

Mohammed was very friendly, knowledgeable and intent on making car buying an enjoyable experience. We were very pleased with his approach. We are very impressed with Kia's design and general appearance

Nic
8/14/2015

"Greatness"

Nemo was flexible with my requirements, knowledgeable about the vehicles & friendly in his sales approach. My experience was overall personable which gave me a sense of confidence in my purchase. So far I have no regrets.

Reviews of Tarah Lee Fardy