Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Hos
6-26-2016

"Friendly team"

End up not buying from them but I liked the way they welcomed us and showed us the cars. wished if they accepted my offer.

Mazada 2011
6-17-2016

"Great combination of friendliness, knowledge & a good sale. "

Danny, Josh, & Aleksie gave just the right blend of friendliness, knowledge, and a good sale. I appreciated the absence of sales "pushiness", but got all my questions answered in a fair & friendly way. At the end of the day, this combination had me driving a car off their lot without hesitations. Great support from the gal in finance as well. All my requests were met with the same friendliness & support.

Danny Paulino

louis
6-15-2016

"Great experience"

We recommend doing business with KIA west Edmonton. The process of purchasing our new car was painless and quick. Tarah Maher and Scott were very friendly and guided us through the whole process. We are happy.

John Hudson
6-15-2016

"Well done Frank. "

The young man who helped me (Frank) was friendly and knowledgable. He helped me find the car I wanted and we worked hard to get it to a price point I could live with. Well done to the entire team.

Timo14
6-14-2016

"Down to earth"

I was faced with a difficult decision after finding out my car was nearly toast. Kia west Edmonton made the choice to buy new easy!

Spencer sean
6-12-2016

"Awsome"

Jordan was just awsome the car buying experience ever... extremely honest and forth comeing. ... I highly recommend this person and this dealership .my wife still giggles when she drivers her new kia soul...

An2343
6-06-2016

"Great people and great vehicles!!"

Raza, Andrew and Scott were all fantastic as well as all of the rest of the staff at Kia! Myself and my family spent most of a Saturday at the dealership test driving and going through finance and they made sure all 11 of us were taken care of. They had cartoons on for the kids and a BBQ going so we even all got fed for the day. This was my first experience buying a brand new vehicle as opposed to a new to me vehicle so I wasn't due what to expect but it was far more pleasant than I expected! Thanks guys for an awesome new vehicle purchase experience!!

Lena
6-01-2016

"Kia West Edmonton - a friendly environment"

Andy is a very friendly and helpful person. No matter I was asking top of the line, or the lowest end, he provided the same good service and all the information that I needed. Before you purchase any vehicle from other dealers, try Kia West Edmonton. Kris may give you a better deal!

Thea Sarumowa
6-01-2016

"Great experience! Lots of information and no pressure."

Cacilia gave us all the information yet not once asked "do you want to buy the car". Very refreshing from a car dealership. She just gave us all the info, answered all our questions (and was honest enough to admit if she didn't know an answer but she would find out). Also Kris bent over backwards to meet our financial parameters so we could afford our beautiful new Kia. We absolutely LOVE it!

yook44
5-31-2016

"Friendly, no pressure. no hassle"

There is absolutely no pressure from the sales team. The process was painless, no secrets, no hidden fees, up selling and hassle-free car shopping experience. Would recommend this dealership to anyone if they are in a market for a car.

Reviews of Tarah Lee Fardy