Kia West Edmonton

Ryan  Kelly, Sales Manager, Kia West Edmonton

Ryan Kelly

Mike  Warner, Sales Consultant, Kia West Edmonton

August 18, 2017

"New Car after 8 years without one!"

- Terri1627

Kia West is the best place to purchase a vehicle if you want good pricing, excellent customer service and knowledgable staff. My experience purchasing my car was great, from the moment I walked in until the moment I walked out of there super excited. Kris gave me a variety of vehicles to look at that would be within my budget and that were suitable for me. I went for a couple test drives and Mike was so great telling me about the features etc. He made sure when I picked it up that I knew where everything was in the car and I was all set. It made me feel really good that they took such good care of me. I will be telling everyone to go there for a vehicle. I thank them for all their help and making my big purchase a fabulous experience. Thanks guys!

August 07, 2017

"Our sixth KIA family purchase!"

- K & A

Look no further than Kia West Edmonton if you are in the market for a new KIA! Recently executed the purchase of our sixth new KIA within the family. That alone speaks for itself. No other dealer can touch their prices and Mike was excellent carrying out the delivery process. Keep up the good work!

July 31, 2017

"Unauthorized Credit Check"

- Macpuge

I have contacted them hoping to get a vehicle but unfortunately my credit isn't good enough, this was july 11-12, then july 28 i received an email from equifax (i have a subscription) saying that Kia West Edmonton did another credit check on me, i talked to equifax so i could verify if it is correct and they said that someone did pull my credit from the dealership. There's already more than 14 day difference from the initial check so this would hit my credit score. I talked to Kia west edmonton and they said no one did a credit check. Don't get me wrong, the people who I talked to here before are really nice and I still want to get a vehicle in the future.

more than 2