Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. Come visit us during our 2013 Sorento 3 Payments on Us Sales Event and let us give you a personalized tour. Again thank your for patience and patronage while our facility was being built. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Herrera
2/27/2015

"Tire issues."

I do not own a kia but from word of mouth I decided to take my car in for new tires. I had a issue with all of them deflating. when buying new tires I was taken into the back and shown what was wrong with the tires. Everyone In the service department was very nice and super helpful. after shopping around kia had the best price for tires I was looking for. I will be a returning customer and I am very Pleased with the effort Everyone in the service department went through to make sure I left happy and educated.

Natasha

Emmanuel
1/10/2015

"superb customer service"

I have bought three cars so far from this dealership and each time I had a wonderful service. For me when you get there ask for Jay as he is the reason why I keep going there. He know his job and take pride in it

JAY

Shermans
1/05/2015

"Once Again Awesome Service"

Went to the dealership to trade in our 2 Kias for 2 New ones (2015 forte Koup and 2015 Sorrento), Jay was our salesman and he was awesome and knows everything about the cars, our family has now bought 6 cars from this dealership due to how they treat you right from picking a car out to the outstanding service department. This dealership is second to none in Edmonton

Jay, Tara

Martine
12/31/2014

"Amazing!"

My husband and I were shopping for a new vehicle the one we had was written off after we hit a deer. As soon as we drove on the lot Saturday Dec 27th Peter our salesman came out said come on it out of the cold let me help you. We walked in and soon after he drove a KIA Sportage into the showroom for us to have a look,warmed it up we took it for a drive and loved it. We went see our Tarah in finance and also had a wonderful experience, it was easy,fast and shortly after we received an email saying we were approved and the Sportage would be ready Monday at 5. We arrived Monday at 5 on Dec 29 signed the final paper and our salesman Peter had installed Deer Whistles on the Sportage so thoughtful the next day he called to see how the Sportage was. My husband and I haven't stopped talking about the great service we recieved from start to finish.

Peter Radchenka/Tarha Fardy

pgshew
12/22/2014

"What a difference!"

The sales personnel were phenomenal ( Jay and Chris). Everybody at this place goes beyond the norm to make you feel appreciated. Compare these guys with your experience at Japanese dealers and you will see the difference immediately. I consider myself a difficult to please customer but everybody here has exceeded my expectations. No high pressure just a nice customer focus. Patient and professional. Makes buying a car painless. I hope to buy more cars from them and I will tell my friends to certainly give Kia West Edmonton a chance.

Jay, Chris and Parts personnel

Kia West Edmonton responded to this review

December 31, 2014

I apologize for this late reply but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words. Customer Service is very important to us and we are glad your experience with us was great. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope that if you have any questions, concerns or comments in the future you will not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again. Safe travels and we wish you a very Happy New Year! Shar Kretschmer Social Media/Public Relations

JK
12/20/2014

"Who knew????"

Who knew, buying a vehicle could be a positive, enjoyable experience? I couldn't of asked for a more positive environment. Jay, my sales person, listened to my needs and at no time was I pressured or was an attempt made to " up sell " me. I was looking for a used Kia and Jay was able to find me a Sorento that surpassed my wish list, within my budget. I was then introduced to Tara, in finance. I was apprehensive about sharing all my financial details. Tara made me feel so comfortable, treated me with respect and also didn't try to push me to purchase things I didn't want, under coating etc. Jay and Tara are genuinely nice people and both made me feel great in a potentially stressful situation. To all the staff at Kia West , THANK YOU!

Jay - Sales. Tara- Finance

Kia West Edmonton responded to this review

December 31, 2014

I apologize for this late reply but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our staff members with their hard work and with how they want to ensure our customers are satisfied. We are glad you had a great experience with us and we know you will enjoy your Sorento for many years to come. Remember if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again. Safe travels and we wish you a very Happy New Year! Shar Kretschmer Social Media/Public Relations

Bob
12/17/2014

"Very Satisfied!"

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much of a professional and pleasurable experience I received from both Jay Sokal and Scott Cloman on my recent purchase of a previously owned vehicle at your dealership. This appreciation also needs to be extended to your credit department and a few of the other sales staff that although I was not their customer, helped to make me feel welcome and appreciated as a customer of their dealership. Jay went out of his way to accommodate me with what I was looking for in a used vehicle, price that I could afford, lowest mileage possible and the best condition for the price that I was willing to pay. For a young man he showed great professionalism and maturity beyond his years and I will not hesitate to recommend him and your dealership to anyone that I know that is looking for either a new or used vehicle in the future.

Jay Sokal

Ron Kumar
12/16/2014

"Thumbs Up!! Very satisfied, excellent service "

We bought a new 2015 Kia Forte from West Edmonton Kia and our salesman was Jay who was an amazing, very patient, professional and helpful to us through out the process even though we did give him hard time as we were first time buyer and came in with our budget but he was great to give us the best deal. Everyone was helpful and patient with us and went out of their way just to make sure that we were comfortable with each step. Will definitely refer to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle as am in love with my new car and could not be happier. Thanks West Edmonton Kia for the great customer service you provided.

Jay, Tarah

Danny Ortega
12/15/2014

"Very friendly in sales and services."

Very friendly staff from salesmen to the management.I will recommend this dealership.The vehicles have designed that is so cool and attractive.Modern style.I am proud to have one.

Jay Sokhal

wanda.kalynchukchallman
12/15/2014

"AWESOME SERVICE"

I went in to trade in my other vehicle for a newer one. My salesman, Jay, was just awesome, they treated me exceptionally. The Manager was awesome and the finance explained everything, things that I didn't even know, and I have bought quite a few vehicles. I would recommend West Edmonton Kia to anyone. Even the service after you have bought the car is amazing.

salesman