Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Brizel
7-21-2016

"Good experience specially for first time buyer"

Went to KIA west after going through all KIA around Edmonton area. Cacilia was able to matched the other offers i've got from other KIA dealerships. She was delivered me the car the next day I've signed the papers. Hard to trust dealerships and sales but Cacilia kept her word and the exact price we have negotiated all through out the deal. Team is very friendly and would recommend the place to people buying new cars.

Wampa1
7-13-2016

"Trustworthy and thorough"

I was very pleased with how i was treated. My trust was earned and that's very important to me in the often shady world of car dealerships.

Francisco Martin
Tara in finance

elvirita
7-09-2016

"Felt right at home"

my vehicle had been written off and my credit was not the best. I had the pleasure to deal with Tarah. She was so down to earth and made me feel right at home. I had little hope on getting a new vehicle but she did her Magic and got me approved! within 2 days i was walking away with a new vehicle, and I could not be happier! Here i am a week later still loving my car, Tarah and everyone at Kia West! Would recommend this place any day!

bella123
7-08-2016

"Service is terrible"

We have had our kia since 2011 and since day 1 we have had nothing but issues when we bring it into the service department. I would never recommend this dealership ever they are terrible if i could give less then one star i would. We presently have our vehicle at the dealership waiting for a park to get fixed the have had it since Monday and it is now Friday they gave me no loaner car while i wait for my vehicle to be repaired and i haven't spoke to anyone since Tuesday no has followed up with me to let me know what is going on. Just one of the many issues this dealership has

all staff in gerneral

GWilson
7-07-2016

"A feel good experience"

The sales person was attentive, reliable, available and did what it took to ensure I was a happy customer. My experience was pleasant, stress free and respectful. Everyone works together to create a friendly and comfortable environment.

Kristel80
7-04-2016

"Fabulous "

I had an amazing experience at Kia. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Felt comfortable from start to finish. And left a very happy customer. I would definitely recommend Kia.

Mohammed Raza

Hos
6-26-2016

"Friendly team"

End up not buying from them but I liked the way they welcomed us and showed us the cars. wished if they accepted my offer.

Mazada 2011
6-17-2016

"Great combination of friendliness, knowledge & a good sale. "

Danny, Josh, & Aleksie gave just the right blend of friendliness, knowledge, and a good sale. I appreciated the absence of sales "pushiness", but got all my questions answered in a fair & friendly way. At the end of the day, this combination had me driving a car off their lot without hesitations. Great support from the gal in finance as well. All my requests were met with the same friendliness & support.

Danny Paulino

louis
6-15-2016

"Great experience"

We recommend doing business with KIA west Edmonton. The process of purchasing our new car was painless and quick. Tarah Maher and Scott were very friendly and guided us through the whole process. We are happy.

John Hudson
6-15-2016

"Well done Frank. "

The young man who helped me (Frank) was friendly and knowledgable. He helped me find the car I wanted and we worked hard to get it to a price point I could live with. Well done to the entire team.

Francisco Martin