Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

KAW63
7/05/2015

"Awesome, awesome, awesome. "

My 'new' KIA Sportage rocks. So does Ryan. He bent over backwards to make it work for me. He really listened to what I had to say and helped work it all out. Wicked service. He sure knows how to treat people. Can't talk any more. Gotta go drive my car. Bye.

Scott Cloman

MLGour
7/04/2015

"Great Experience!"

Ruan was very personable and helpful. He listened to my questions and provided sincere answers. A fact finding mission about our options turned into a new Soul for me! I am very hapy with my purchase and would recommend Ryan to anyone.

Raeanne096
7/03/2015

"Amazing, wouldn't go anywhere else"

I love my new Kia Rio, the service here was nothing but amazing, I won't be going anywhere else, I'll be a Kia customer for life

mary23
7/03/2015

"best service "

very good service..... I will never forget what JP did for us. Thank you to Tarah as well, it was fast and easy.... THANK YOU :)))))

ELMO BACSA
7/02/2015

"JP ANGELES _ NICE PERSON"

WE ARE SATISFIED FOR JP ANGELES SERVICE. MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER WAS SO HAPPY FOR THE 2016 SORENTO LX AWD. WE THANKS FOR THE GOOD SERVICE.

newsorento
7/02/2015

"Traded up"

We decided to do a trade in with our 2012 Sorento and got a 2016 Sorento from the factory. Our salesperson M. Raza made our sour experience in 2012 excellent this time around. The service department is very good - Natasha is excellent to deal with.

JackieDee
6/29/2015

"My first new car!"

I had purchased a used vehicle from Kia West Edmonton in 2011. Nimesh (Nemo) called and told me about the sale they were having and I went down to check it out. I felt no pressure to buy but I was very interested in a new Forte. He worked with me to get a great deal on the vehicle and spent a lot of time going over the features and really took the time to get to know me. He was friendly, helpful, funny and went out of his way to assist me. All the staff there from the salesmen, service people, finance team and managers were friendly and fun and made me feel important. I drove away with a 2015 Kia Forte SX, which was my first ever brand new car and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nemo and Kia West Edmonton to my family and friends.

efim
6/27/2015

"A pleasant experience."

it was a pleasure doing business at West Edmonton Kia. Nemo, our salesman, was very friendly and helpful. The manager and the rest of the staff were also professional and we felt no pressure at all. We would recommend this dealership to all of our friends. Efim and Ita.

big deal
6/27/2015

"Now that's salesmanship!"

After scouring quite a number of car lots for a pre-owned vehicle, my wife and I chanced upon the one at Kia West Edmonton. Upon first impression, the place was unpretentious and immediately welcoming in the person of salesman, Peter Radchenko. We were not expecting such friendly service that proved unfailingly enthusiastic and energetic. The site is well-stocked with a varied selection of vehicles upon which Peter and his manager, Aleks are able to offer sound advice before arranging instantaneous test drives. New car dealers generally know their own line of vehicles; these are men of knowledge and experience who don't bluff their way through the much wider range of makes and models in today's market. And yet, my wife and I felt that we were hosted by old-fashioned hospitality that was gracious, attentive and respectful, without the pressure to buy that makes you eye the exit. Even with the presence of other clients, these men are able to provide the kind of service that makes you feel entirely looked after. If I was still a business owner, I would want Peter and Aleks on my team. Peter followed up our visit in an appropriate length of time. Ironically, after all, we purchased a new car somewhere else and felt rather sorry that Peter and Aleks did not get the business they deserved. We are however, as you can see, highly recommending them to family, friends, and readers of Dealer Rater.

Trini1020
6/26/2015

"Fantastic Experience Buying My New Optima"

Everyone at the dealership treated me like family, there was absolutely no pressure and they definitely helped me find the best vehicle to suite my personality. Raza was extremely knowledgeable and helped me overcome a lot of obstacles of personalizing my new optima. He was also very timely getting back to me over the week of buying and personalizing my car. Scott the sales manger was also extremely knowledgeable and related with me and it was as if we knew each other for a long time. Tarah the finance manager did everything she possibly could to get me the best rate and was very thorough explaining everything and made sure I understood as well. Derrick at the parts department helped me research the parts to customize my car as well and got me the best deal he could. Upon getting my car Raza went through all the features in my car and made sure I understood. Everyone was so easy to get along with, it was as if they were family. It was truly an awesome experience and I love my new optima.

Reviews of Ryan  Kelly