Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

LI ZIKANG
5-04-2016

"It's a great buy!!"

I walked into the shop on Sunday and got the car on Tuesday, it was fast. And I really enjoyed working with stuff, Raza. He's very nice. And their service is really good!!

Wayne2016
4-30-2016

"My 4th Kia from Kia West Edmonton"

I recently purchased my 4th Kia from Kia West Edm. My salesperson was Mohammad Raza, he is very knowledgeable about the whole Kia line and very personable. New car sales mgr Scott Cloman is also very good to deal with. I would highly recommend Kia West Edm to purchase their next Kia

Juliette2005
4-28-2016

"Everything was very good."

I got very good deal and quick service.Reza was very friendly and helpful. Even though I was little bit surprised with additional finance charge ($81.00 bank registration fee) After my deal was done with sales mng, but it wasn't big deal. If I want to buy KIA car again I will go to KIA West, because (as I said above) I got best deal around Edmonton. Thank you guys

jAON2011
4-24-2016

"2nd Vehicle purchased from Kia West Edmonton"

Very good service, quick and friendly. We have now purchased 2 SUV's from Kia West Edmonton even though we don't live near by. Highly recommend Francisco Martin.

elder
4-22-2016

"Always a pleasure to chat with this guy"

Its nice that this man remembers me every time I visit the parts department with my husband, He pretty much has my tea ready for me once i drag my feet inside. But a handsome young man and a cup of tea waiting for me here every time would be nice. He is fun to talk to and always a pleasure to spend time with. this is the emoji where the thing blows a kiss at you but I don't know how to do it..ready? ./; Ta Da!

christamcrae
4-21-2016

"Fast, Efficient, Professional!"

We had a wonderful experience with Kia West Edmonton. After a TERRIBLE experience at our local dealership in Red Deer, I contacted Ryan via email on a Sunday and asked him to work a deal on the exact car I wanted, including a trade. We had such a bad experience in Red Deer that I was willing to make a deal with Ryan immediately but I did NOT want to come in to the dealership in Edmonton...unless it was to pick up a new car, all ready to go! Ryan and I were able to text, email and chat back and forth throughout the day (mostly on a Sunday keep in mind) and in the same week, my new car was ready and waiting for me! The first time I met Ryan was when he handed the keys over. This was such a pleasant, low stress experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a beautiful new car, excellent customer service and a great price! Thanks Ryan :)

JLangard
4-17-2016

"Tarah, hands down, is the BEST person in the car industry!"

This is my second Kia and second purchase from this dealership and I can wholeheartedly say that Kia West Edmonton has a gem of an employee in Tarah and as long as she is employed with them, I will continue to purchase my vehicles from them and refer my friends to this dealership. She is truly the most caring and sincere person I have ever met in the car buying world. Until I met Tarah back in 2010 when I bought my first Kia, I hated the whole car buying experience and found it a very stressful and painful exercise but Tarah showed me that it can be a different experience and it was and it continues to be with my second purchase. She actually makes it a "fun" experience if you can say that with her upbeat and positive personality. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Tarah, she is an amazing employee! One last point, the ladies in the service are excellent, as well, and easy to deal which is appreciated. I hope Kia West Edmonton never gets swallowed up by Go Auto.

Angsofie
4-07-2016

"Professional and Memorable Experience"

When we made the decision to finance our first new vehicle we found Ryan through the West Kia site. The appointment was promptly booked for the following week at our convenience as potential customers. We did our in depth homework about deals, pricing and inventory and were pleasantly surprised that Ryan matched the details we brought along with us. Having worked at a dealership - I have seen many in sales refrain from mentioning deals or 'promotions' in hopes that the customer remains clueless. This was not the case here! Ryan weighed payment scenarios with us and took the time to input all of the manufacturers discounts. We test drove our top choices on Tuesday and picked up our new vehicle on the Friday! His professionalism was present the entire time and he undoubtedly respected that it this car was a big commitment for us. We certainly recommend for younger car seekers to book with him as he never took advantage of how intimidating the experience can be. A wonderful process and great customer service from the entire team. This includes Tarah Fardy who dealt with our financing - a very kind and honest individual! Ryan will be the first and only we contact for our next KIA!

NewSorentobuyer
4-05-2016

"Courteous, respectfull, helpful"

Very good experience, communication and process of purcahse was clear and accurate. Salesperson and finance were very friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

RedBaron
4-04-2016

"Smooth Dealers"

The deal went OK, some unspoken things were a disappointment. The Salesman was friendly, even though my appointment was not with him when I booked with Ryan.

Reviews of Tarah Lee Fardy