Kia West Edmonton

Tarah Lee Fardy

January 19, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Joanne Fulford

We recently bought a Kia Forte from Kia West. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from this dealership. We came back because we loved our other car and the way that we were treated. Ryan was professional, knowable and just a nice guy. He found exactly what we wanted and the rest of the purchase just fell in place. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you, Kia west for another great experience. Joanne Fulford

January 17, 2017

"Excellent"

- S&JT

Kris was not pushy; was extremely knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly. He really worked with me to bring my purchase in line with my budget. Kris also went above and beyond to get the winter tires installed before I picked up the vehicle. Once my vehicle was purchased Mike W gave us a training seminar on how to use all the features of the vehicle! This was VERY helpful. He really knows his stuff! Tara was very knowledgeable on all the finances and had everything approved very quickly. Love her attitude! This is my 3rd Kia purchase. I had a "sabbatical" for 5 years but I came back!!!

January 11, 2017

"Great Experience"

- AASilver

My wife and I just recently bought a 2017 Kia Sedona from Ryan at Kia West Edmonton. Ryan was very helpful, easy going and friendly. He took the time to listen to what we wanted and helped us get the vehicle we wanted. He responded to emails immediately and was always waiting for us at the door with a smile when we had an appointment with him. We were concerned with keeping things inside our budget and we grilled Ryan with requests and questions and he helped us stick to our budget while working at the same time to get us the best model for our buck. Nora at finance was also very good to work with very friendly. If you are looking at Kias, give Ryan a call.

Used 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, $41888