Kia West Edmonton

Ryan  Kelly, Internet Director & ASM , Kia West Edmonton

Ryan Kelly

Internet Director & ASM

December 02, 2016

"Great experience for first time car buyer!"

- Brienne

As a first time car buyer, the overall buying experience was quite overwhelming. Kia West Edmonton was one of the later stops for my husband and I and we had grown tired of the typical, hard-nosed sales experiences we'd had elsewhere. Our stop at Kia West Edmonton, and working with Ryan, proved to be a much better experience that suited our more laid back style. Ryan was extremely friendly, informative and most importantly - patient. He had no problem taking the time to go over every little question we (well, mostly I) had. We ended up purchasing a Sportage from Ryan and are very happy with it so far! He worked hard to get us a great price and we were happy to give him our business. If you're looking for a great car-buying experience, I'd definitely recommending give Ryan a call.

October 30, 2016

"Surprising Generosity to mitigate my car service troubles"

- Clara

I have always had good experiences with this dealership, it's where I bought my first brand new car. Recently had an electrical problem compromising driveability (safety) that took about 2.5 days to resolve all told, but the unexpected gesture of the manager on my second visit after they (rightfully) thought the mechanical problem was fixed prompted me to write this review in appreciation. Thank you Paul, for immediately taking care of the ongoing problem and replacing the second coil for me gratis and thanks Brad, Susan and Natasha, et al in the shop for your timely attention to the matter, flexibility (eg. working on my car at 4 pm when I returned) and good attitudes when faced with my frustration over the problem. This is another example of outstanding customer service by this dealership. It's the ONLY dealership I have EVER dealt with over two decades that treats people like people. Kia works hard to build strong relationships with their customers and this is another example of how they do that.

October 30, 2016

"Our Second Good Experience at this Kia Dealership"

- 2 happy seniors

We purchased our second Kia Sorrento from this dealership and were very happy and satisfied - even a little more than last time (although that too was a good experience). Mike Warner is a very down-to-earth and pleasant person to deal with. It was like buying a vehicle from a friend. This dealership has a warm and friendly atmosphere and the staff seem to really like one another too. We would definitely recommend shopping for a vehicle at Kia West Edmonton. Tarah Lee Fardy also was very helpful and friendly and made us feel well informed.

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, $62995