Kia West Edmonton

Kris Ricci

June 23, 2017

"Friendly, Fast, Amazing!"

- Cindy-lee17

I needed a car quick mine was done. All sorts of stressors going on in my life, kia west were able to find me my perfect car, they listened to my needs and more importantly my budget. I went in on a Monday and drove away in my beautiful new Kia Forte Thursday am. Thanks Kia West!

Ryan Kelly
James West
Other Employees : K. Chritchley, Finance

June 18, 2017

"Just bought a Kia Sorento "

- Dorhunt

Our salesman,Mike Warner, was very professional and not pushy at all. It was a pleasure doing business with him. He was very helpful in guiding us through how to use all of the features in our SX plus. Thank you Mike.

Mike Warner
Kris Ricci

May 29, 2017

"Bought a 2017 Kia Sorento EX V6. from out of province"

- 02cetransam

I am from northern Ontario and purchased a new 2017 Kia Sorento EX V6 from Kia West Edmonton. I had the vehicle shipped to me and it came exactly as described; it came with a block heater, full tank of gas, cleaned, and ready to drive. My wife and I were very pleased. My advise is that if you are buying and negotiating over the phone, I strongly advise you to deal with Paul Rizzi as he can get the job done. He is very professional and very easy to deal with.. I would buy another vehicle from Paul again in a heartbeat.

Paul Ricci