Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Andy123
2-08-2016

"Trade in 2011 Sportage for 2016 Sorento."

We wanted a slightly larger SUV to carry our two dogs, as well as a 7 seater for picking up visitors to our future retirement home on the coast. The trade in worked well for us, and the Sorento comes well rated. I had close to 5 years of good performance from my Sportage.

Salima
2-08-2016

"Helpful and understanding"

I went in with my 2012 Kia and wanted new. The guys were helpful and understanding of my situation. They did the best they could do for me and spent a lot of time with me and made the experience go smoothly. Thanks guys!

shee
2-07-2016

"Excellent! Superb customer satisfaction!"

Excellent service and friendly sales team. Thanks to ANDY, Highly recommended for a good, BEST deal! Very helpful to find the best car of your interest. Patience to explain every details. No surprises! No force at all. Everything gets possible with the help of KRiShNiE and RYAN for the effort of getting the best deal and valued customer satisfaction. Thumbs up to all of u!!!

Gilles and Gisele
2-05-2016

"Great experience"

We liked that KIA gave us their bottom price and there was no back and forth with prices. We appreciated that we could pick up the vehicle that same day.

Cargirl
2-05-2016

"Amazing Dealership"

If you are thinking of buying either a new vehicle or used, please contact Jay at Kia West. I bought a Kia Sorento from Jay and because of my fantastic experience I referred my mom and she just bought a Kia Soul from Jay. Both Jay and Kris (General Manager) are amazing people to deal with. Both myself and my mom were nervous about buying a new vehicle as it has been around 18 years since we both bought our last vehicles. Jay and Kris were very helpful, knowledgeable, understanding and patient when it came time for us to purchase a vehicle and I would not go anywhere else. My husband and I did go to other dealerships and we kept on going back to Kia West because of the service. The Service Department is also fantastic. If you have been searching for a vehicle, search no more call Jay today at Kia West and you will not be disappointed.

APW
2-04-2016

"Exceptional Service and Knowledge"

If you are planning on buying a vehicle, buy one from Jay at Kia West Edmonton! Dealing with Jay and Scott was an absolute pleasure. Their knowledge, friendliness and dedication to top notch service made the process of purchasing our Sorento a very enjoyable one. We are extremely happy with our new vehicle and highly recommend purchasing a Kia from Kia West Edmonton.

Jeff M
2-03-2016

"Excellent Sale Team"

Andrew and Ryan gave me the 5 star treatment. They worked with me throughout the process and gave me an excellent deal. After talking to all the dealerships in town these guys gave me the piece of mind I was looking for and the best deal on paper! No hiding behind phone call and hollow promises and everything they said the lived up to! Great Work Guys earned a loyal customer!

C & J Hill
2-02-2016

"A fantastic sales experience"

We are very happy, first time purchasers of a new KIA. We were assisted by Ryan Kelly,Assistant New Car Sales Manager, who provided fantastic sales service to us. We highly recommend purchasing a new vehicle here. Ryan was very engaging and listened to our needs. He was very knowledgeable and was able to clear explain all the differences in features and options. He was patient in answering all our questions. When we had decided on the vehicle we wanted, Ryan was open and forthright in our negotiations for final price. He worked hard to help us get the vehicle we wanted at a price we were very happy with. Then he handed us into Krishnie's very capable hands to assist with financing. She made the whole process easy and clear. Ryan was very professional and through. He made sure we were absolutely happy and satisfied with every aspect of our experience with KIA West Edmonton before we drove away. Thank you Ryan!

jimsar
2-02-2016

"Ryan Kelly and Paul Marghella were great to deal with."

Ryan was very knowledgeable he answered all our questions and made our car buying experience really memorable. Paul Marghella was very friendly and showed us around the service department made us feel like family. Highly recommend both these gentlemen and West Edmonton Kia. Thank you for all your efforts.

S&B COOPER
1-31-2016

"Scott Cloman - manager - amazing to work with!! 5 star guy!"

We were shopping for vehicles for the past three weeks. We stopped at this dealership, and after about a minute we were approached by Scott. From the very first meeting that day to the final day when we told him we chose another manufacturer, he was a class act! He not only allowed us to test drive the vehicle we were looking at several times, he provided lots of good information, never once "trashing" the competition. He told us the benefits of his product, acknowledged other manufacturers products the way we saw it through our eyes. He was smiling and happy every time we went in (about five times)... always willing to drop things to help us out. We would say he's one of the best at what he does! We would definitely recommend Scott to deal with if you are looking for any Kia products, he's one in a million, we dealt with a lot of sales people in this search - he was the best! All the other people we encountered coming/going in the dealership were very friendly! S & B Cooper

Reviews of Ryan  Kelly