Read Reviews Kia West Edmonton

Overall

4.8 out of 5

51 lifetime reviews

Kia West Edmonton

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kia West Edmonton

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kia West Edmonton has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806.

Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. Come visit us during our 2013 Sorento 3 Payments on Us Sales Event and let us give you a personalized tour. Again thank your for patience and patronage while our facility was being built.

About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta

Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

Our Location

5/22/2014 8:17:17 AM

Chris

2.2

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Not the greatest sales tactics for a dealership. Every time they starting throwing numbers at us the "sales manager" would claim he was adding an addition $1750 off the vehicle as part of the deal, even though they have no choice, that's the current sale Kia is having. That's not them knocking money off the vehicle as part of the negotiations, that's automatically knocked off. But for some reason they thought that was competitively pricing it. Not in the slightest.

Twitter
"Tarah and Trevor where both very friendly, helpful and..."

Lnordell
12/18/2013 9:07:15 PM

Tarah
Trevor

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Tarah and Trevor where both very friendly, helpful and accommodating through the entire sale. They made the experience relatively painless and worked with us to get us what we needed and within our budget. Thank you both.

Twitter
"Kia West Edmonton was a great place to buy a new vehicle,..."

linkkara
12/4/2013 5:52:53 PM

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Kia West Edmonton was a great place to buy a new vehicle, not only was Tarah Fardy extremely helpful, approachable, happy and outgoing but so was the rest of the staff that we dealt with during the purchase process of our new Kia.
THANK YOU TARAH FARDY!!!

Twitter
"From the minute we walked into the dealership we received..."

taragodwin
11/28/2013 12:46:18 PM

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

From the minute we walked into the dealership we received nothing but exceptional service. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and professional. Much thanks to Tarah Fardy for her speedy and exceptional service to us! We would for sure recommend this dealership and Tarah to anyone.

Twitter
"Excellent car buying experience at this dealership. We..."

Mahonen
11/18/2013 6:11:58 PM

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Excellent car buying experience at this dealership. We reviewed the cars on their website and were able to easily go look at the one we chose. Fabulous sales lady.We will recommend this dealership many times over!! <3 Love our Car <3

Twitter
"my experience at West Edmonton Kia was great.The sales..."

ErnieDavis
10/25/2013 9:43:49 PM

Tara Fardy and Shiba Shama

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

my experience at West Edmonton Kia was great.The sales lady Tara Fardy was exceptional she was very professional and well prepared for my appointment.I would also like to point out how very professional Shiba Shama from the finance department was.I would recommend anybody looking for a Kia go see Tara at West Edmonton Kia. You will not be disappointed.They really know how to treat people right.

Twitter
"I well never be buying another Kia EVER. It all started..."

Kratros
9/24/2013 7:33:01 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service Dept.

2.0

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

I well never be buying another Kia EVER. It all started when i bought my 2011 Optima SX brand new. I bought it at another dealership in the Edmonton area. With in the first few months one of my rims had cracked right in the spoke and started leaking air. After 5 visits to find the leak they couldn't detect anything. The finally sent me to a rim repair specialist who found the crack in under 30 seconds and told me it was cracked in such a think part of the rim that it must be from a defect in that casting and couldn't be repaired. While the other dealership wouldn't warranty it because it had a few surface scratches on it and that "Kia Canada won't approve the warranty replacement with scratches on it". When i contacted Kia Canada they told me that they leave it up to the dealership's discretion. After a week of back and forth between the dealership and Kia Canada I contacted the BBB. After several attempts to contact the dealership went ignored the BBB closed the case as "Unanswered". I finally just bought a whole new set of rims from Kal-Tire and saved myself $200 over buying one factory rim. Fast forward 2 years and i now have about 45,000 KM on my car when i start getting a check engine light on and my car would stall while idling at intersections. When i tried to get it looked at at the original dealership i was told it would be about 2 weeks to make an appointment to get it looked at. After pointing out that it was only 2 years old and was under 50,000 KM it should be under warranty all they could say was "Sorry other people booked their appointments first" So having had enough of that place i decided to try to get it looked at at Kia West Edmonton. It was a little better story, about 5 days to get in they told me, for the same reason. Giving the same argument i gave at the other dealership they would be able to get me in to have it looked at in 3 days if i drop it off when they open and leave it all day they might get around to it. This was better then nothing i thought and asked how i would get to work on the other end of the city and back? They didn't know. Well 3 days later the check engine light was off and things seemed to be running a little better so i decided work was a little more important so i canceled my appointment. Almost exactly a week later my car would not start at all after work and i had to have it towed in. When we finally got it to the dealership they looked at it, booked it in and said they would find the problem the next day. Perfect i thought, now can i get a ride home please? Nope, Their shuttle driver goes home at 4:30 and it's 4:45 now. By this time i had enough. My car was dead, I didn't know how i was going to get to work in the morning and now i couldn't get home to try and find a ride for the morning. They were good at trying to remain calm and understanding. They suggested I take the bus as it runs near there about every half hour. Really? The bus on the day I was having while having no idea how to bus home from there. Total BS. So i walked the 38 or so blocks to get home on the west end. The next day they called me and said it was a bad fuel injector and they would have to order parts. The parts would be there the next day and they should have it done for me to pick it up the next night. Well Day 3 with no car now and they call me back again. This time they had ordered the wrong o-rings and it would be another day to get the new ones. Day 4 finally get to pick up my car. Everything is working fine but they can't give me the paper work because of the parts mess up and they well have to mail it to me on Monday. It's been over a month now, still no paperwork and the check engine light is on AGAIN and it's running a little rough. Today THEY call me and want me to trade in my car on a new one. I told them nicely that I wasn't interested. Well she started going on about 0% and cash back and all this. So I told her I well never be buying another Kia again. She was completely shocked. "Why?" she asked. So i told her a short version of this story. She was so kind then, "We can get you in tomorrow to have that looked after. What time would you like to bring it in?" I told her 4-5 ish. She made me an appointment for 4:30 and I figured wow that was easy. 2 hours later I get a call back from the service department that they are all booked up tomorrow and that they might have some room to fit me in on Friday (it's Tuesday today). I told him that they called me and if they don't want to look at it tomorrow i well run it till it dies again get it towed in and it could cost them way more. He said that well be fine and have a nice day. So no i would not recommend this dealership or any other Kia to anyone ever.

Twitter
"The customer service was outstanding and I would..."

alpine39can
8/28/2013 8:31:17 AM

Tara

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

The customer service was outstanding and I would recommend this dealership to my friends. My sales person was fantastic and friendly. She went above and beyond to make my over all experience pleasant.

Twitter
"Tarah was very friendly and accommodating. The other..."

nannerjan
8/27/2013 7:58:30 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Tarah

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Tarah was very friendly and accommodating. The other employees there were very approachable and helpful as well. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable or pressured at any time. I would highly recommend West Edmonton Kia if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

Twitter
"Tarah was extremely helpful with all my questions in..."

amandafurlong543
8/26/2013 12:46:09 PM

My Review Of Kia West Edmonton:

Tarah was extremely helpful with all my questions in regards to the 2013 Sportage that I had purchased. She was also able to offer me the best deal competitively compared to other dealers within the area. I love my new vehicle and would recommend this dealer to others who are in the market for a vehicle.

Reviews 11-20 >>