Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

RosscoeinaSorento
8-26-2016

"Great service and a fun experience!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Sorento from Kia West Edmonton. I had spectacular service from my sales professional, Scott Cloman. He new his product, he listened to what I needed and he made the deal work. I also had amazing service from Tarah Lee Fardy in finance. She was so very efficient at getting the paperwork done, all along making it a fun experience. I would recommend this dealership and these two professionals to any one looking for a quality vehicle.

Shelley
8-26-2016

"amazing"

They were amazing to work with and help find the perfect fit for your needs. Very happy with my purchase. Love the new Kia Sportage.

AngelinaC
8-14-2016

"Second purchase at Kia west"

Cacilia brings a fresh , and new approach to shopping for a new suv. She isn't your typical hounding sales personal. Allowing you to enjoy your experience. There wasn't a question she didn't either have the answers to or found them right away. I would personally deal with her a few years down the road if we choose to get another car.

Nora

SorentoEX
8-12-2016

"Thanks for an awesome experience Kia West Edmonton!"

Our experience was positive, professional and friendly. Excellent family business which is important to us. They care about others and it shows through their staff. Highly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a car, especially a Kia Sorento EX!! We had visited another Kia dealership in Red Deer and it was terrible. We would never recommend the Red Deer location. It was worth driving to Edmonton from Lacombe to purchase from Kia West Edmonton. We were thrilled with Mike Warner who was thorough in explaining the vehicle to us.

SorentoK
8-10-2016

"New car purchase"

Our experience was good overall, our salesperson & her manager were pleasant, knowledgeable & accommodating. So far we are really enjoying our new vehicle. It rides very well & is quiet after being under coated. Thanks.

Jamie Jamie
8-05-2016

"Awesome enchanting glee "

Clean organized business with friendly employees,who made me feel welcomed and not overwhelmed with pressure to look at specific vehicles. My sales woman was very enchanting and very organized and professional, who made great effort to get me the vehicle and price that I wanted. Reception was great when I picked up my vehicle, I have not been this satisfied doing business in several years. I honestly find it hard to compare there professionalism with any other business dealing I have had in a long time. Congratulations Cacilia and all employees at kia west Edmonton,truly your dealership is the standard most dealerships should strive for. Looking forward to many years of service visits.

Don Gibson
8-01-2016

"Excellent Service from all I met at KIa West Edmonton"

Most of our dealings in purchasing a new Sorento were with Cacilia Wardale who was outstanding throughout. Friendly and very efficient with just perfect balance between "I'll leave you alone now" and good follow-up. If you are looking for a new car it would be a smart first step to ask for Cacilia when you walk on to the premises. We did spend some time getting answers from Kris Ricci ( at Cacilia's recommendation)who was also excellent with none of the classic corny car salesman techniques in evidence. He put the final pieces in place to confirm our choice. Krishnie Chand in Finance also did an excellent job of her portion of the process.

Karleigh & Kim
7-29-2016

"Wonderful Experience Buying A First Car"

My mom and I really just ended up in the right place at the right time. Although Cacilia doesn't usually deal with the used car sales, once we started talking to her she was more than willing to help us out, and see the purchase all the way through until I owned the car. Cacilia stayed in touch with us the entire week while I got my finances and registration/licensing together, and she was always quick to respond to any calls/emails. She really made me feel like she truly wanted to be a part of the deal, and part of my happiness with the final purchase. 100% would recommend any friends looking for a car to speak with her directly. Danny was able to match another offer that we were looking at, and Tarah made the payments quick and simple. If you get the option to choose between Krishnie or Tarah for financing, absolutely go with Tarah.

Randy Hetherington
7-28-2016

"Great Service Department"

I have on two occasions needed to get service on my 2013 Sorento for issues unrelated to poor performance such as recalls and parts. On both occasions the people at the service desk were more than willing to provide advice, options and recommendations and did so in a timely and friendly manner. When I needed information they did not have, they offered to look it up for me and gave me all the contact information I needed. When it came time for the actual service I was booked in the next day, advised in advance it may take up to 4 hours and then, pleasantly got my car back only 2 hours later. They provided me with a comfortable space to wait and do some "work" and had all the paperwork ready when I was ready to head out. Thank you Natasha and team. I have not had experiences like that at other KIA service departments so kudos to West Edmonton. I would recommend them to any KIA owner.

Jim, Diane, Maxwell
7-26-2016

"A very happy experience!"

I recently took my son to KIA West Edmonton to look at AWD vehicles. Jordan greeted us professionally, he asked the right questions, listened to our answers and showed us 3 vehicles that fit the bill perfectly. We shopped around at other dealerships but no one could match the value and service that KIA West Ed & Jordan provided. We purchased A Sonata AWD. It was prepaired and ready on time. very professional operation. worth a look when shopping for new or used... Thank you Jordan, My son is very happy with his "new" Sonata! Jim & Diane & Maxwell

Reviews of Cacilia Wardale