Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Brandy
9-23-2016

"Always Consistently Great Service!! :)"

I just purchased my new 2016 Kia Soul SX yesterday and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and purchase! Ryan was very knowledgeable and an awesome personality to be around during the sale. There were definitely moments of over and above customer service that I very much appreciated. Tarah in Finance was very helpful in ensuring I understood all the paperwork and was such a delight to work with! Thank you Kia West Edmonton for my 2nd wonderful car buying experience with you :)

Don Dagg
9-11-2016

"Great Job Mike Warner"

I don't like talking to car salespeople and I know I am not alone in that. Mike was the opposite of a stereotypical salesman. He helped me with my purchase rather than selling me on my purchase. He listened to me, answered all my questions and made my 2016 Kia Forte Koupe buying experience something that I am very happy about.

CMoisan
9-09-2016

"Best Service We Ever Experianced"

We purchased a Kia Optima Hybrid 2016 and we were treated extremely well by sales staff and Management. Mike and Tarah were great and Tarah went above and beyond to assist us. Mike was friendly, professional and courteous. There were several other staff who were also extremely helpful unfortunately I do not know their names. Cindy & Randy Moisan

ReedV55
9-06-2016

"Super Service!"

We decided that a Kia Sorento was the vehicle for us but we weren't sure what model and year we could afford. We had a lot of questions and concerns before we would commit and the staff at West Ed Kia handled them all. Ryan, the very personable Sales Manager, took all of our calls and emails, eventually steering us toward our purchase. Nora the Financial wizard, took the extra steps to ensure all financial arragements and necessary documents were in order before and during our transaction. What we experienced was a professional and very courteous dealership whose team was awesome! Every staff we encountered was friendly and professional! Thank you very much for everything!! Dave and Sandra

Nora Yuen

Marianne Langstaff
8-30-2016

"Great!"

All of the staff were extremely knowledgable and helpful - the best customer service I've had in a car dealership. Tarah and Andy were so relaxed throughout the whole experience, and there was no pressure at all. 10/10, would recommend.

Brenda young
8-30-2016

"Great service wonderful people"

cacililia and Tarah were awesome answered all my questions I felt like I made new friends The business was very clean and inviting . Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new car

Tarah lee Fardy

okay review
8-27-2016

"ok experiencwe"

I find buying a new car stressful and generally unpleasant but it was okay . Mike was very patient. no issues. It was an okay experience.

RosscoeinaSorento
8-26-2016

"Great service and a fun experience!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Sorento from Kia West Edmonton. I had spectacular service from my sales professional, Scott Cloman. He new his product, he listened to what I needed and he made the deal work. I also had amazing service from Tarah Lee Fardy in finance. She was so very efficient at getting the paperwork done, all along making it a fun experience. I would recommend this dealership and these two professionals to any one looking for a quality vehicle.

Shelley
8-26-2016

"amazing"

They were amazing to work with and help find the perfect fit for your needs. Very happy with my purchase. Love the new Kia Sportage.

AngelinaC
8-14-2016

"Second purchase at Kia west"

Cacilia brings a fresh , and new approach to shopping for a new suv. She isn't your typical hounding sales personal. Allowing you to enjoy your experience. There wasn't a question she didn't either have the answers to or found them right away. I would personally deal with her a few years down the road if we choose to get another car.

Nora