Kia West Edmonton

10151- 179th Street,
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1P9
Kia West Edmonton Info
About Kia West Edmonton

Serving the Edmonton and surrounding areas, such as Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, and Sherwood Park, Kia West Edmonton located at 10151 - 179 Street NW in Edmonton, AB, is your premier retailer of New and Pre-Owned and Kia vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Car, Truck, Cross Over or SUV today! Give us a call at 1-866-787-0806. Our new state-of-the-art facility (pictured above) allows us to provide you, our loyal and future customers with a facility that will meet your needs and requirements. About Kia West Edmonton - Your Kia Dealer in Edmonton and Alberta Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Kia inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan in Edmonton, check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Kia repair technicians and Kia parts professionals. Kia West Edmonton strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 10151 - 179 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta and see the Kia West Edmonton difference for yourself!

About Kia West Edmonton Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

3rd time buyer
5-27-2016

"Non - pressure sales staff"

Cacilia was very friendly and helpful with her knowledge and willing to find the answers if she had any doubts. At no time was there ever any pressure. Trevor was able to complete the purchase papers in quick fashion and I was able to leave the dealership in plenty of time to make my 2 1/2 hour trip home.

Debbie
5-24-2016

"Good experience"

Ryan and the whole team made my purchase easy and fun. He took time to answer all questions and ensure my satisfaction with my purchase.

teaman
5-21-2016

"Best car buying experience ever! "

What a great experience, possibly my best car buying experience ever! Kris Ricci was awesome no pressure what so ever, gave me a an outstanding great deal with no games or gimmicks. Went home to think it over no calls every two days asking when I was coming in. When I decided the next week phoned him up on Thursday afternoon told him yes I was going to go ahead with the deal, he asked me what color and model I wanted, told him the pearl white he said he had just got 1 in the afternoon before he said he'd get it pdi'ed, cleaned up and full of fuel. Came in on Saturday the deal was all done up no hidden cost and fees the exact price we had come too not a penny (or these days a nickel) more! Went over to Trevor in finance another great guy, again zero surprises actually the way the paperwork work worked out with the starter I got included a couple hundred less (don't tell Kris lol) had everything signed, the van was ready as Kris Saud it would be, went to the registries got a plate came back and took the van home less than a couple of hours done zero headaches, grief or problems! I'll be recommending this dealer to anyone I know looking for new or used. I hope the service department is just as great as these guys were they have some pretty big shoes to fill following Kris and Trevor. Tyler A. Edmonton AB

Zam123
5-15-2016

"He is the best sale man you will meet honest awesome "

No pressure awesome honest loyal and a friend more than a Saleman he explains everything and he does his best and he's the best in the biz recommend everyone to try him and see the difference between him and different salesman you will never regret it because he is the best thank you some much Raze

Airborne23
5-14-2016

"This advisor screw me up bigtime..."

I went there this afternoon for oil change and to inspect my wheel alignment of my Kia Sedona. She told me that I have to do service 2 since it was part of the package and I said if there's a problem with my wheel alignment then proceed to service 2 . To my surprise, they finished the job at around 5:30 pm and somebody attended me because this advisor went home already. They did the service 2 without touching the wheel alignment. They charged me for 216 bucks and if they will gonna fix the wheel alignment I have to pay another 140 bucks. I said "WHAT!!!!!" The manager also doesnt want to give me my keys even though they don't fix what I wanted to fix in my vehicle. YOU SCREW ME UP BIGTIME!!! I will never ever come back to this dealership ANYMORE!!!

jjprsn
5-12-2016

"Great experience"

Everyone treated my husband and I so well! We had a terrible experience at a different local Kia dealership, so coming here was like a breath of fresh air. Jordan, our sales person, was new, but extremely knowledgable, and actually cared about what my needs and wants were. The GM, Kris, was transparent and patient. We stopped in on Saturday, and I drove home in my new Soul on Monday! Couldn't have had a better experience.

Jordan

LI ZIKANG
5-04-2016

"It's a great buy!!"

I walked into the shop on Sunday and got the car on Tuesday, it was fast. And I really enjoyed working with stuff, Raza. He's very nice. And their service is really good!!

Wayne2016
4-30-2016

"My 4th Kia from Kia West Edmonton"

I recently purchased my 4th Kia from Kia West Edm. My salesperson was Mohammad Raza, he is very knowledgeable about the whole Kia line and very personable. New car sales mgr Scott Cloman is also very good to deal with. I would highly recommend Kia West Edm to purchase their next Kia

Juliette2005
4-28-2016

"Everything was very good."

I got very good deal and quick service.Reza was very friendly and helpful. Even though I was little bit surprised with additional finance charge ($81.00 bank registration fee) After my deal was done with sales mng, but it wasn't big deal. If I want to buy KIA car again I will go to KIA West, because (as I said above) I got best deal around Edmonton. Thank you guys

jAON2011
4-24-2016

"2nd Vehicle purchased from Kia West Edmonton"

Very good service, quick and friendly. We have now purchased 2 SUV's from Kia West Edmonton even though we don't live near by. Highly recommend Francisco Martin.

Reviews of Tarah Lee Fardy