Jaguar Land Rover Calgary

170 Glendeer Cir SE, Calgary, Alberta T2H 2V4
Call (403) 255-1994

112 Reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Calgary

September 20, 2017

"Long term client and 4X Range Rover owner."

- Robert B

We have owned 4 Range Rovers over the past 5 years (3 currently), including a 2006, 2013, 2015 and a 2017. Each one has been a success story. The dealership has been awesome all the way through and we have become loyal brand supporters. My wife and I are very particular about our vehicles, as are most of us in the high end market. The entire 5 year test balloon has proven to be a complete success with regard to the staff, the service support and the vehicles. We have been very pleased overall with the dealership, and specifically with the sales and service team. Mike Bresett, the GM, is often available and visible when I am in the dealership and makes a point of saying hello, regardless of the department I am dealing with. Jill Timmins has been particularly attentive when I have needed a hand and particularly quick to respond, regardless of the issue. She consistently goes above and beyond what is required to see that we are well taken care of and satisfied with the result, by checking in after the fact. Ken Leslie did a perfect job of introducing us to our new vehicles, explaining the advanced technology in layman's terms, so that even I could understand. Generally, things at the dealership have run smoothly, but whenever there has been an issue, they have stepped up to deal with it properly and professionally. From my experience, as a busy downtown executive and serial Range Rover owner, JLR Calgary cares about their customers' satisfaction. They are clearly committed to a long term relationship with my family. Robert B.

Gary Ghaderi
Mike Bresett
Richard Mockler
Jill Timmins
September 18, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- JamieM_YYC

After 25 years of buying cars, I finally found a group I can trust. The sales guy, Mike Conrad, went beyond expectations in both service and follow up. He was far more knowledgable then any other sales person I've ever worked with. I had a chance to meet a few other members of the team, and it's clear that outstanding service is coached through the whole organization. Well done Land Rover !!

Mike Conrad
September 17, 2017

"Professional staff, great product!"

- megs14

I had the pleasure of dealing with the team at JLR Calgary over the past few weeks and was truly impressed. From day one the staff were professional and attentive to all of my requests throughout the buying process. My vehicle is second to none and I'm ecstatic about my new purchase. First class all the way!

Other Employees : Daniel MacGowan
September 16, 2017

"Fantastic Experience"

- Mahsa

Highly recommend them. Both agents Kent and Chris answered my questions promptly and thoroughly and were able to get me my car as fast as possible. Great deal they got for me. Danielle who was in charge of finances was very organized and detailed as well. Overal they were very professional and one of my best experiences of getting a new car.

Kent Chow
August 30, 2017

"JLR is a First Class Dealership"

- T+K Morgan

JLR is amazing to deal with if you're in Calgary/Area, so if you're looking to buy a premium vehicle with excellent customer service, this is the place to go. We can't say enough good things about this company and it's people. We always feel cared for like we are part of the JLR family and it's very much appreciated. The sales manager (Chris) and his team always make sure my wife and I are taken care of. We first met Chris after suffering a couple bad experiences at other dealerships in the City. Such a change in the performance of the staff when they are directed by a Leader that cares about this company like it's his own. We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Ken, the guy still makes it feel like we just bought our first. He always makes sure the fit is right for us and we never feel pressured when dealing with him. After buying the vehicle, Jill makes sure everything is flawless and we keep loving our experiences the entire way. Marie had our vehicle ready for us. Insurance and registration was transferred over, saving us a trip to the registry. All paperwork was ready and waiting so the finalizing process wasn't long and drawn out. The service staff led by Mike has always gone the extra mile in making sure we aren't without a vehicle during services and we are updated on the timeline for the completion. We now understand when the sales team first told us, "you aren't just buying a car, you're buying a lifestyle." First class treatment the entire way.

Mike Kipper
Matt Seman
Marie Tarun
Jill Timmins
August 29, 2017

"It was expected "

- Kamal1234

Tariq is nice guy he give us a good deal we are very happy with that guy . We got our fev Discovery . We will recommend Land Rover Calgary it

August 29, 2017

"Used Q7"

- Tripple T

Bought a used Q7 off these guys. It had a bunch of problems but Tariq took care of us and had everything fixed at their cost. I would Recommend buying from their used lot. Thanks Tariq

Gary Ghaderi
August 26, 2017

"High Integrity & Efficiency"

- KAT

I am very impressed with Jaguar Land Rover Calgary as a result of my business dealings with them and would highly recommend them - great people to deal with. My primary contact, guide and facilitator has been Chris Bennett. Chris came highly recommended to me and provided the level of satisfaction I was looking for! I was very impressed with his professionalism, product knowledge (he knows his stuff!), efficiency in returning my calls and he was extremely patient with the MANY question's I presented to him - buying an expensive vehicle is a big deal to me and Chris respected this. Chris's consideration to the importance of my vehicle selection needs was exemplary and greatly appreciated! Dealing with someone of high integrity is essential for me and Chris earns a 5 star rating! Thank you! KAT

August 16, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Sam

I bought my 2017 F Pace from 2 weeks ago from Jaguar Calgary and I am very happy with the vehicle! Tariq the salesman, Chris the sales manager and Danielle the finance rep. provided great service and kept their word on the items we requested and agreed upon during our negotiations. Our vehicle was covered with a red sheet for the big reveal, so that our oldest daughter, who wasn't with us during the purchase process, could be surprised. We've had several follow up calls from Tariq and Danielle asking how everything is going and to ensure we're happy. Great experience with Jaguar Calgary, I will definitely be recommending this dealership to family and friends!

August 02, 2017

"Great Team to Work with"

- dps21

I hope that I never have to go out and buy a car again. Its expensive, and most of the time you feel like a sheep in a den of wolves. That said, my experience at Jaguar Land Rover Calgary was by far and away one of the best experiences I've had at a dealer. Apart from some deceitful practices from the first sales rep I was in touch with, I can't find a flaw in the experience. The second rep I dealt with, Tariq, was upfront, friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. At no point did he make me feel pressured into committing to a deal that I wasn't ready for. This experience carried over into the business side where Marie was again upfront, friendly and easy to deal with. If I have to buy another car again, I will start my search here and hopefully save myself undue stress and frustration.

Mark Sibley