Hyatt Infiniti

50 Reviews of Hyatt Infiniti

January 15, 2017

"Stuart - Excellent"

- Dan

I am considering the q50 as my parents love Hyatt and they recommended the dealer. Stuart is : - willing to go into great detail - magician with words - professional - great sense of humor Excellent experience.

Stuart Reid

January 10, 2017

"New Vechicle "

- MariaP

Thank you Mike Hofer, Jiri Gronzil & the Hyatt Infiniti team for your exemplary customer service! This is my 3rd purchase at your dealership! Well done!

Martin Speiran

Jiri Gronzil

Mike Hofer

October 26, 2016

"Sales Manager was not pleasant to deal with"

- CarBuyer

After dealing with Jay Jiang, the sales manager got involved and the deal went south. He is very rude and not helpful at all. To think, we were close to buying a vehicle from here until he opended his big mouth. Thanks for ruining the deal Anthony.

Anthony Fowler

Other Employees : Jay Jiang
Dec 22, 2016 -

Hyatt Infiniti responded

Helllo CarBuyer, Thank you for your comments. Our Manager has made several failed attempts to reach you via the phone number on file to resolve your frustrations. Please feel free to contact us at 403.258.2255 as we would love to be able to come to some sort of understanding in regards to this matter. Regards, Hyatt Infiniti

August 03, 2016

"Adam's exceptional costumer service "

- Ali

I saw Adam regarding a used luxury vehicle yesterday, and I have to say, the costumer service experience and the care I received from Adam was exceptional. Adam was very professional, very knowledgable, honest, and very patient with addressing all my concerns. Eventhough we couldn't do business together yesterday, I left Hyatt Infiniti with a great customer service experience and will certainly not hesitate visiting this dealership and Adam for any of our future purchasing needs.

Adam Dawes
July 13, 2016

"Sun roof repair"

- diesel

My sun roof needed an adjustment and Kevin Lee did it right away while I waited. It was done for free as well. Always great service at Hyatt Infiniti. Thanks, D.B.

Other Employees : Kevin Lee
July 12, 2016

"Awesome Experience - I love Hyatt Infiniti"

- Barb

I just bought a 2016 QX50. I really love this car - and I had an awesome sales experience with the help of Phil Pham. Phil was patient, answering my many questions whether large or small. Phil is a friendly, helpful, and caring individual who made my car buying experience a real pleasure. Everything went smoothly. And Phil's follow up is outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Phil to someone looking to buy an Infiniti. He really knows his stuff! And the service he provides can't be beat.

Phil Pham

Dania Pilot

June 29, 2016

"JX35 and Air Conditioning"

- luvmyinfinity

I brought my JX35 to get its air conditioning fixed, and Kevin Lee went over and above to help me get that done! Thanks again Kevin.

Other Employees : Kevin Lee
June 17, 2016

"Truly and awesome experiece"

- Sukhy

I must say, I met Kevin Lee for the first time today and I must say, Hyatt Infiniti is very lucky to have him working on their team as I found Kevin to be very knowledgeable and very professional throughout my whole visit today. He totally went above and beyond my expectations and gave me great suggestions and helpful hints. I must say that I have been to the new Infiniti location in Calgary and the new location is way closer to my home, however, the warm and friendly welcome and experience I received from Kevin has totally won me over and I will definitely keep coming back to this location. thanks again Kevin, and keep up the great work. Adam has also been a great person to deal with over the past several months and when I buy I next car, I will be coming to see Adam to make my next purchase. Adam, knows his cars and I feel is always looking out for my best interest, and if anyone is looking for a new car, I will be sure to send them your way. Thanks again Adam Sukhy

Other Employees : Kevin Lee, Adam Dawes
Jun 17, 2016 -

Hyatt Infiniti responded

Hi Sukhy. Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation. We're happy to hear that your experience with us has been a positive one and hope that we continue to exceed your expectations. We will pass along your review to both Kevin and Adam, as they'll be glad they could be of service to you. Best regards, Hyatt Infiniti.

April 24, 2016

"Best One Yet"

- Dusko123

I just purchased my car here ( April 22nd 2016) and I have to say I have never had such great customer service and had such a great experience at a dealership before. Every question and concern that I had was delt with right away. I purchased this vehicle site unseen because I work out of town, Phil even had them fix scratches and helped me through the process with Courtney. When I arrived at the dealership the vehicle looked brand new and they had already put my new plates on. I would highly recommend them and I will be going there again!!!

Phil Pham

Other Employees : Courtney Murdock
March 22, 2016

"Consistently Consistent...in a Positive Sense!"

- FishFoot

I came by Hyatt Infiniti in July of 2011 to test drive my first-ever Infiniti, as I had pretty much picked out a Nissan Murano but wanted to make one last comparison. I had the pleasure of meeting a VERY professional and knowledgable Jiri Gronzil. I was a bit embarrassed that by the end of the test drive, I was so impressed with the car's performance and just wanted to know my colour options. I purchased an EX 35 and almost five years later, I still enjoy and appreciate it most every single time I get behind the wheel. Davin Lindholm was awesome to deal with in the Service Department from the start of my ownership and continues to be awesome in his new role as the Service Manager! I was thrilled when I came in for servicing about a year ago and was greeted by a familiar face from the past, Nader Ishaq. Nader had been working at the Nissan dealership I previously dealt with for over ten years and I was very disappointed to learn he had moved on the last few years of my ownership. I think that we can all agree that bringing a vehicle in for servicing can be a bit of a stressful experience but I really appreciate having a familiar face in Nader to put my mind at peace. It's great to have Nader as part of Team Hyatt, adding to an already strong Team! Everyone is professional and personable and really makes you feel a bit like family at Hyatt Infiniti (and not the dysfunctional type!) and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that is considering a new vehicle. Thanks, Team Hyatt Infiniti. Keep up the great work!

Jiri Gronzil