Harris Mazda

Amy Elliott, Island Car Credit Assistant Broker, Harris Mazda

Amy Elliott

Island Car Credit Assistant Broker

August 17, 2017

"Excellent no pressure sales"

- Joan22

After having a bad experience purchasing our last car I wasn't looking forward to looking for our latest car. Our salesperson James Perrier actually made the experience enjoyable. We never felt pressured and he was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable about the product. Overall we're very happy with the whole process.

Other Employees : James Perrier

August 03, 2017

"great car buying experience"

- gordon garrett

Harris Mazda is a very afriendly dealership offering sound advice. The entire sales team is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend Harris Mazda to all my family and friends. Look forward to seeing Tyler again.

Tyler Lavin
Piper Harris

July 27, 2017

"Big con man Kurt Alyward"

- Jatt

I went to Mazda dealer ship on 24th April 2017 and was looking for a pre-owned car. Kurt Alyward showed me his personal car and told me that he will come to my home to sell his personal car. He did not show me any car form Mazda dealership. He took 1500$ from me and gave me his car for inspection. We signed an agreement that if there is a problem in inspection, I will return his car and he will give me my 1500$ money back. On 4th May I returned his car as it did not pass the inspection. He did not gave me my money back and has gone with his car and I called him so many times, his number is out of service. I went to the Mazda Dealership , they told me that Kurt has left the job. This Kurt Alyward is big con man and if you find him anywhere please help me to get my money back.

Kurt Alyward