Guelph Hyundai

Gary Walton, VIP Shuttle Driver, Guelph Hyundai

Gary Walton

VIP Shuttle Driver

April 28, 2017

"So nice, I did it twice!"

- vmotto

8 years ago, we purchased a gently used Santa Fe from Scott at Guelph Hyundai. It was a low pressure and easy process, and the vehicle served our family well for many years. We serviced our vehicle exclusively at the dealership as they always provided top notch service we could trust. When the sudden need for another vehicle presented itself, I wandered by Scott's table and was greeted with a smile and a hearty handshake. Once again, he set me up with another great vehicle. I'm so happy to be enjoying my new Elantra! Mark your calendars....I'll be back in another 8-10 years for my next vehicle!

April 28, 2017

"Easy helpful non pushy"

- Diaminator

I found my experiences with all 7 of the cars myself and my family have purchased from this dealership was and is excellent they make you feel like person not a sale. they always remember me and I enjoy the experience when I am there . Questions are answered and problems will be fixed . Solution is only a question away with the sales people and service is always quick if it doesn't, end own time or will take longer they are willing to. Dive you or lend you a service car until your car can be returned I will always trust this dealership.

April 26, 2017

"Great experience at this dealership "

- Satisfied custimer

We just purchased a 2017 SanteFe, we would recommend Aaron. He is personable and easy to talk to. Staff here friendly. we did not feel pressured at all and felt quite comfortable at this dealership. We had done our research and headed to Orangeville Hyundai to check the dealership out there.There is no comparison. The first step in that dealership we knew we didn't want to deal there.

Guelph Hyundai, Guelph, ON, N1K 1E9