Guelph Hyundai

Brand Specialist
Alex Bremner, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Guelph Hyundai

Alex Bremner

June 25, 2017

"2nd GREAT experience with Guelph Hyundai"

- Bothofus

A few years ago we found ourselves about 2 hours from home, while looking to buy a used Azera. Of the 4 vehicles we had located, Guelph Hyundai had the best price in SW Ontario, the car was in mint shape, and it had low mileage. We had an excellent experience and we jokingly told them we would return to buy our next used vehicle. A month ago, when we decided to just "start" looking, we only reached out to our fellow we had been happy with. We got a quick response, so we booked our week's vacation to start with a visit to the dealership. Our guy was on a short leave...JACK WILTON was available, and agreed to assist us. AGAIN, a superb experience: Jack went above and beyond to get us into the car we selected, handily addressing a potential issue so that we could wrap things up during our week off. We are careful with our recommendations, this being the first time we have put one into writing. We are happy to be able to say that Guelph Hyundai gets all 5 stars!

Jack Wilton

June 24, 2017

"First new car purchase."

- KMat

This dealership was great! Alex, James and Kevin made sure I was happy and comfortable with the price, feel, and overall satisfaction of my new Veloster! Being the first times I've financed a vehicle from a dealership, these guys have not scared me away! Good work gentlemen! I'll be sure to recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

Alex Gulino
James Hammond
Kevin Lasso

June 24, 2017

"Guelph Hyundai"

- Nadia Comeau

What a pleasure to come to Guelph Hyundai and meet a warm, enthusiastic, knowledgable and just wonderful Tom Hill! Tom met me on his day off...I was there for a recall on my Sonata but truly there to view a Velostar! He facilitated a path to see my dream happen. From the test drive to the trade -in deal, it went swimmingly with both of us enjoying the possibilities for me. His genuine love of people was evident as was his excellent customer service!! I can't thank him enough. Highly recommended! See Tom Hill. Special thanks to Tamara Dietrich for excellent financing advice!!

Tom Hill