Freeway Mazda

Sales & Lease Consultant

Dave Meyerink , General Manager, Freeway Mazda

Dave Meyerink

July 21, 2017

"Such a great experience!"

- Dahnjenika

I was helped by Arnie who made it so easy to trade in my old car. He got me a great deal on a new Mazda 3. When I came to pick it up the next day he had it cleaned, gassed up, radio stations programmed and even scheduled when my next oil change should be!

June 05, 2017

"Helps to Find What's Best for You"

- Viperguy

I came in during a sale on the 2016.5 but what I was looking for for no longer available in BC. Arnie helped me to look at my options and helped me find what suited my needs, even when it meant they had to go outside of the dealership to get it. There was no push to get something I didn't want.

March 31, 2017

"Friendly, professional, courteous service"

- lmb

Arnie Reiss, the salesperson who sold me the vehicle provided excellent customer service. He presented various options, writing them down so it was easy to compare and most helpful when it came down to my decision. He was very knowledgeable about the products and was able to answer all my queries. He was very patient and helpful when demonstrating all the functions of the car. He explained everything thoroughly. I would certainly refer family/friends to Arnie Reiss.

Used 2016 Mazda CX-5