Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

590 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, Ontario N6J 2N4

567 Reviews of Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

July 25, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Lmcgill

I would recommend Wayne to anyone that wants to buy a car. The whole experience was so friendly and he made it easy and enjoyable. He is professional, friendly, easygoing, down to earth and honest. I couldn't be happier!

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

We love to hear such glowing words about members of our staff! It's awesome to hear that you had such a great experience working with Wayne! Happy motoring!

July 23, 2017

"Excellent Service.."

- I.Huska

My experience at Finch Chrysler was excellent in every way.. the staff excellent and so pleasant. Moh took care of me in every possible way to make sure I was happy, we had a few chuckles about age. However I had to go to service department as well, and staff was also excellent. I will come back, but not for a while. Thank you "Finch" for everything I.Huska

Moh Makki

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience working with Moh and the rest of our sales team. We look forward to seeing you again (but not too soon)! Happy motoring!

July 19, 2017

"Very knowledgeable "

- Ruth Allan

Dealing with Blair was a great experience. He was good at knowing what to put me in that was economically fitting for me as I do a lot of driving. I've had my vehicle for a week now and still haven't had to put gas in it. I love it!!!

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

We're glad your enjoying your new ride, Ruth. We're also happy to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Blair. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

July 10, 2017

"I would send my Grandmother to buy a car from Wayne"

- Todd W, London, Ontario

Wayne is a true professional. He knows his product and the business and he is very personable. No pressure or hassle. He got me set up in the cars I wanted to test drive and gave me the room I wanted to make my buying decision. After my first test drive Wayne was busy with a customer in his office. He called a short time later to APOLOGIZE for not being available upon my return. He didn't need to apologize for helping a customer. I am in sales as well. He was focused on helping his customer who had an appointment. About a week later I returned unannounced and Wayne remembered me and came right out of his office to greet me and thanked me for coming back. He was very appreciative for the opportunity to service my business. Overall honestly the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would agree with others the staff at Finch Chrysler was outstanding including Zack, Josh and Jillian in finance. As well I would highly recommend their online trade in system. It was seamless, painless and took less than an hour. I can't give any guarantee but I got more for my car than I expected. I was thrilled with the service. Thanks Wayne, I absolutely love my new 300S in a color nobody else has.

Josh Parkinson
Other Employees : Jillian Head

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Wow, what an amazing review, Todd! We are elated that you had such a positive review working with Wayne and the rest of our Sales staff. We hope you continue to enjoy that 300S for years to come. Happy motoring!

"Great experience "

- Dodge

Blair and the team was very professional while helping pick out a car for our family. Blair was balanced and did not put any undue pressure on us, great customer focus. I would recommend Blair and the team to anyone looking for a great car at a great price

Other Employees : Jillian Head

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

We're so happy that Blair was able to help you find the right vehicle for your family while providing an enjoyable, low-pressure environment. Thanks for the kind words!

"Experience was great"

- DJB

Blair was great to work with, very positive attitude. You would never know that he was new and only 6 months experience, very well educated and knows his cars. All around great guy to work with.

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Blair. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"Great experience"

- Zeek5

Ricardo and Zach were very helpful and courteous. They were both helpful to my us in making the right decision for our family. Thank you

Gord Hansen
Other Employees : Riccardo Terzi

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the positive review! We are happy that you had a great experience working with our expert sales team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

July 08, 2017

"The best car buying experience"

- Andrew S

I knew I liked the Journey when I went to Finch Chrysler but the sales representative Wayne picked a Journey for me that was everything we wanted at a great price. He was very friendly and went beyond what I was expecting. Thanks Wayne!

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thanks for the excellent review, Andrew. The Journey is absolutely a fan-favourite and we're glad to hear that Wayne was able to get you the exact vehicle you were looking for at the right price. Happy Journeying!

July 07, 2017

"new ride"

- gates01

Riccardo made the transition into a new vehicle for us a super easy one - will definately recommend and return in the future! thanks for everything!

Riccardo Terzi

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience working with our sales staff. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Happy motoring!

July 07, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Bonnie Stainton

Wayne is an absolute professional and a joy to deal with. He took all the hassles out of car/van shopping. He helped us to find just what we needed at the right price. His customer service skills are fantastic and we look forward to working with him in the future. We highly recommend Wayne to everyone.

Aug 01, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Bonnie for taking the time to review your experience here with us at Finch Chrysler! We're so glad to hear that Wayne was professional and a joy to deal with during your purchasing experience. We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again!