Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

590 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, Ontario N6J 2N4

539 Reviews of Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

June 07, 2017

"Great Experience purchasing my new Grand Caravan!!"

- Shepherd Caravan

Wayne by far was the best experience I've had in purchasing my new Caravan, he's friendly easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable asking any questions you have, I would buy and or recommend purchasing a car from him, Thanks!

Jun 22, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Wayne here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he made you feel comfortable during your purchase and answered all of your questions! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your Caravan!

June 03, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- J Dennis

Josh, did a great job, the sales experience was clean and crisp, no surprises. Vehicle pickup was excellent with Finch adding additional positive surprises. Thanks Josh and Finch

Jun 05, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Josh here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he made the purchase of your new vehicle easy with only good surprises! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

June 01, 2017

"Wayne and the Team were great"

- Beef

I purchased a Dodge Caravan from Finch a few years back. Wayne contacted me to see if I was looking to upgrade my vehicle. The team made the process of buying a vehicle easy and stress free. Wayne himself was terrific. Thank you,

Zack Fares
Jun 05, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Finch Chrysler! We're so happy to hear that Wayne and the rest of our team made upgrading your vehicle an easy and stress free experience! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

May 31, 2017

"Great experience getting into a new Cherokee!"

- Colzy

Wayne was super easy to deal with and gave me basically the deal that I was looking for on a Cherokee, right off the bat. No pressure at all, he was super easy to work with. Thanks again Wayne.

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with the purchase of your new Cherokee! We're thrilled to hear that Wayne made your experience so easy and gave you a great deal! We look forward to your continued business and we can't wait to see you again.

May 30, 2017

"Positive"

- MICHELLE MORENZ

Wayne approached us in a very friendly manner. He was readily available to address all of our questions. He wasn't pushy at all. He gave us space and we never felt pressured to buy.

Gord Hansen
Dave Penhale

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Michelle for taking the time to review your experience with Wayne and Finch Chrysler! We're thrilled to hear that he made your experience so pressure free and comfortable. We look forward to your continued business and we can't wait to see you again!

May 30, 2017

"Great experience!"

- BFRAM1500

My experience with Finch has been great. I bought my Ram from this location a short time ago and dealt with Wayne who helped me tremendously in choosing a wonderful truck. I also drive in from out of town to service my truck at finch as their maintainence staff are always very helpful and knowledgeable. Every time I come in the staff know my name and Wayne makes it his priority to check in with me and ensure I'm still happy with my purchase and that everything is running fine and my experience is good.

Jenelle Owen

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Finch Chrysler! We are thrilled to hear about your purchase with Wayne, glad you're still loving that Ram! We are not only proud of the sales staff here at Finch Chrysler but the service staff too. So we thank-you for your continued business. We can't wait to see you again!

May 27, 2017

"Stresslessand professional vehicle purchase"

- John Tilford

Buying a new vehicle has always made me feel pressured and stressed out but Josh made me feel comfortable and stress free right from our first contact when he reached out in an email. The transaction was very professional and the entire team was very honest and open. Made my choice and purchase a stress free occasion.

Gord Hansen
May 24, 2017

"Awesome customer service and staff "

- Krystal31

I went to the dealership to buy my first car my dream car infact and they made sure they did absolutely everything to make that possible I definitely recommend this dealership

Ezz Fadel
May 24, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service! "

- justin0070

If you want first class customer service I strong suggest you go to visit Ezz, he is very personable and listens to exactly want you are wanting from your vehicle purchase. We told Ezz what we wanted and he was able to quickly get us payment options and into the Jeep of my dreams! I was very happy with all my interactions with Ezz, his timely follow-up on any questions I had was truly appreciated and made purchasing our Jeep very easy and enjoyable. Thank you Ezz for all your help, I will be referring you to my friends for their next car!

Ezz Fadel
May 20, 2017

"My wishes were their command.. "

- Wake22

Researching the internet, I narrowed my search to just a couple SUV's. I sent an email request for a test drive of a used vehicle but had the opportunity to discuss my wants with the Chrysler rep. I didn't want the extras offered on the used vehicle so I ended up with a brand new option. My wishes were long and all granted thanks to Josh and the Rep. I didn't need to test-drive anything else.