Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

590 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, Ontario N6J 2N4

539 Reviews of Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD.

June 28, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Happycustomer

Josh is an amazing employee. He was kind and very very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. I will definitely be back for service because of Josh.

June 27, 2017

"Budget constraints "

- Cherokeegal

Great experience at Finch Chrysler . Beautiful Jeeps and an awesome salesman, Josh Parkinson. So happy to have found my dream ride within our budget .We will be back !

Jun 27, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your 5-star experience with Josh here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear you found your dream ride within your budget! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your jeep!

June 26, 2017

"A comfortable experience"

- Doug123

I had put off car shopping because of the frustration of finding what you want and hitting the price point that you can be comfortable with. Wayne took the time to listen and ask the questions to find out what was important to us and our needs. He made our experience wonderful. I would recommend Wayne to anybody looking for an honest salesman who has a genuine interest in making you happy with your purchase and taking the time to find out exactly what you need.

Jun 27, 2017 -

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your 5-star experience with Wayne here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he took the time to listen and understand your needs! We hope you're loving your new vehicle and look forward to your continued business. Can't wait to see you again!

June 20, 2017

"Great shopping experience "

- Gerberj

Josh was quick and helpful. He was honest and fair. He found me a great jeep! look forward to working with him in the future.

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Josh here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he gave you a quick and helpful experience while managing to find you a great vehicle! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your jeep!

June 20, 2017

"Great experience"

- NanoPure

I have purchased three Caravans from these guys for my business. Its the first truly transparent low stress dealership I have encountered. They help me understand the true cost for the vehicle and how the numbers break down without ever pressuring me into extra things I don't want. Everyone there is a pleasure to deal with. I actually live in Hamilton but drive to London to buy my vehicles here. I highly recommend the guys at Finch for sales and service.

Jason (Hawk) Hawkins

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with our team here at Finch Chrysler! We're honoured that you make the trip from Hamilton just to purchase from our dealership. We're so happy to hear that we've gone the extra mile in ensuring you have the best overall experience! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

June 19, 2017

"Great dealership!"

- Jacqui767

The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone :) I didnt feel pressured into a purchase which is rare sometimes when buying a car. My jeep is great!!!!

Matt Caron

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Jacqui for taking the time to review your experience with Josh here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he and Matt gave you a pressure free experience! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

June 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Mstoner24

From the moment we shook hands we had an instant bond. It was a painless transaction getting everything I wanted in a vehicle, and in a salesman. Wayne was so accommodating to my needs. It was like we were best buddies. I wish purchasing everything could be as smooth. If your looking for some one who really wants to help you find your next car and take the best care he can of his clients see Wayne! Can't say enough of this guy one of the best!

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Wayne here at Finch Chrysler! We're delighted to hear that he gave you a painless experience while managing to find you everything you wanted in your perfect vehicle! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

June 17, 2017

"One word can not explain "

- Vstracuzza

I had an amazing time at finch Chrysler. Wayne was outstanding. he listened to what we wanted and needed. we got a perfect combination of both need and want in the car. On that note everyone that was involved was extraordinarily. Examples, Zach, Greg, Mike, and Dave. Also everyone behind the scene. Thank you Finch!!!

Mike Beernink
Zack Fares
Dave Penhale

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Wayne and the rest of our team here at Finch Chrysler! It truly is a team effort and we're delighted to hear that they got you the perfect combination of both need and want in your vehicle! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again.

June 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Leslie

We had been looking for a long time to buy a minivan(6 months) when I met Wayne I felt so comfortable and confident to buy my mini van with him! He made It so easy and helped me get exactly what I was looking for and for a fair price! I didn't feel like I was being pushed into buying I felt like it was my choice! Everywhere else I went I felt uncomfortable! He was so kind and honest! We will buy our next vehicle from him! Thanks again wayne you are the best!!!

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You Leslie for taking the time to review your experience with Wayne here at Finch Chrysler! It definitely is a process that can't be rushed and we're delighted to hear that he made you feel comfortable during your purchase! Congratulations on finding exactly what you were looking for, we look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your new van!

June 08, 2017

"Thumbs up for finch"

- Ignition Orange

Justin and Greg were terrific. It was a comfortable experience and no stress. I drove away in my new Ram and absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend this dealership

Justin Thorburn

Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram LTD. responded

Thank-You for taking the time to review your experience with Justin and Greg here at Finch Chrysler! It truly is a team effort and we're delighted to hear that they made you feel comfortable and stress free during your purchase! We look forward to your continued business and can't wait to see you again. Enjoy your new RAM!