Erinwood Ford

2395 Motorway Blvd, Mississauga, Ontario L5L 1V4
Open Now 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

1532 Reviews of Erinwood Ford

February 16, 2017

"Good deal, great service!"

- Rick C.

Joseph Ghafari was honest, true to his word and made the whole vehicle selection and negotiation experience pleasant, quick and easy. Mike the sales manager supported Joseph in a non aggressive, team spirit kind of way and the transaction was finalized both professionally and efficiently by Stewart Honsberger of the finance department. Overall, an excellent car buying experience!

Joseph Ghafari
Stewart Honsberger
Other Employees : Mike - Sales Manager

"Amazing customer service"

- Kelly medeiros

Every time I visit this location and deal with Etta, she is always so helpful and always has a smile on her face. She is a pleasure to deal with.

Etta Coccia
February 16, 2017

"Excellent, attentive customer service! "

- Michelle

I left Oak-Land Ford dealership after a few disappointing service appointments. I was made to feel like an inconvenience at Oak-Land Ford! My experience at Erinwood Ford has been extremely positive. In particular, my last appt with Etta Coccia was exceptional. She is attentive, patient and simply makes you feel as you are a valued customer.

Rob Ahamad
Etta Coccia
February 15, 2017

"10/10 would recommend!!! "

- alexwolff1988

Matt & Robin were an absolute pleasure to work with. I came into the dealership looking to buy a new F-150. Matt handed me the keys so I took it out for a drive. Loved it. After sitting down and talking numbers we had made a deal. Matt was knowledgeable, friendly and by no means pressured me into buying a truck that was more than I needed. I came in on Saturday and picked up my truck on Wednesday. Robyn in the business office was an absolute gem. She knows her stuff and didn't try to up-sell me on warranty/insurance that I didn't need. She was organized, friendly, very easy to talk to and answered all of my wife's (multiple) emails. Shout out to Nick who appraised my trade in and took the car to a Kia dealer to see what they would pay for the car, and then he called around to make sure the # was legit. Thank you to everyone at Erinwood Ford for making this experience such a breeze. 10/10 would recommend!!!

Nick Palalas
Matthew Trueman

February 10, 2017

"Great experience and a pleasure"

- JOrge

From the first phone call to inquire about a vehicle it was a pleasure to deal with Orlando. The great experience continued with I began dealing with Bory from finance. Due to time restriction, I communicated with 3 other finance managers, a complete pleasure.

Orlando Falsetti
Carol Buckwald
Bory Chak
Adam Pellegrin
February 08, 2017

"Great service from start to finish"

- RuiFranco

This is my second car from John Isaac and i went back because of the amount of care and effort he takes to make your car buying experience enjoyable and laid back..Great service

John Isaac
Allan McIntyre

February 07, 2017

"I flew to this dealership from NL to buy a used vehicle"

- David Taylor

I have never done this before. In summary... I spoke to Orlando, had a friend test drive the car, sent the money, and flew from NL to Toronto to pick it up, home again three days later. Here's why I did it. I checked out Erinwood Ford on the internet and they had a very high customer rating. I sent about twenty e-mails and had about twenty phone calls and Orlando was quick to answer my questions and put my mind at ease. It was that easy. I would highly recommend this dealership and Orlando. And yes Orlando, I am loving the car!

Orlando Falsetti
February 07, 2017

"Best dealer in southern Ontario!!"

- Elle

From the moment I contacted Erinwood Ford online and was put in touch with Martin Menzies until the moment I drove away in my 2017 Ford Escape has been one glorious moment after another! No pressure from Martin, just complete satisfaction for an awesome car deal. Fabulous salesman! I will definitely buy from him again!!!!

Martin Menzies

"Overall Great Experience"

- Jeremie Clarke

Great service from Chris, John and Raj! Thanks gents! Had to trade in my SUV and got a great deal on a pre-owned -it was win-win-win!

John Isaac
Chris Palalas
Raj Sumra

"Sales people?"

- Peter MacIver

I went to Erinwood Ford in December, 2016 to look around. That was it. While I was there, I was fortunate enough to meet a young man named Addy Seth. It took me about a minute to realize that I had just made a new friend. From the first "hi there", we seemed to become friends that just hadn"t seen each other for a while. We talked, and I ended up buying my New 2016 Lariat. It was very enjoyable, and everyone that I dealt with at the dealership made me feel extremely comfortable. Addy didn't act like a "salesman," he acted like a man that was truly interested in making sure I was looked after, and not once did he act like all he was looking for was a sale. Thanks Addy. Sorry it took so long to get this review in. Thank you all at Erinwood Ford. "I'll Be Back" D. Peter MacIver.

Addy Seth