Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

85 Reviews of Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

January 15, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- stephaniesd

I can't thank Devon enough for all his hard work pairing me up with the perfect vehicle! I had a very long and specific wish list and he went above and beyond to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Best customer service I've ever received. Devon was incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and all around just a pleasure to deal with (and his wife makes awesome Christmas treats!) My experience was absolutely fantastic from start to finish and I will be sure to recommend Devon and Elgin Chrysler to everyone I know!

January 13, 2017

"Great experience"

- Carrie639

I would just like to say that this dealership and Devon went above and beyond to make our experience a good one. We will definitely be going back in the future!

Jan 13, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for your review and your business. Call on us anytime we can help out with your automotive needs. Brent Kidder -- GM

January 13, 2017

"A Family Affair!"

- seanbarrett

We have always wanted a Jeep and when it came time to trade up, Devon descended from the heavens to help us out. After pointing us to the right vehice (cherokee), Devon was able to help us get the most for our money by finding us exactly what we wanted in a 2016 so that we could take advantage of the gereous incentived in December. He service was so divine that after talking with him my in-laws are now the proud owner of a Renegade Trailhawk, and my brother (after becoming enchanted with a RAM) is now living the dream as well. It didnt stop with just the sale, as Devon has been a wonderful resource if we had any questions and he has also stayed on top of the accessories that were backorder and let us know the second they were ready for pickup. He also knew more about the electronic features in the vehicle than the engineers that designed them, and he was thorough in making sure it was all explained to each of us (even when we did a joint pickup) so that we arent missing out on a thing. I couldn't recommend dealing with Devon enough, he is one of the most thorough and detail oriented sales people out there and he made sure he worked for you to get you the most bang for very buck!

Tony Blois
Jan 13, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for the review Sean. Your review made me laugh! Maybe we can hire you to write ad copy someday? We appreciate having you as an Elgin customer. See you soon! Brent Kidder -- GM

January 12, 2017

"Great Service"

- 1978

Great experience with Devon and Anthony. Worked very hard to get the vehicle for me and what I wanted. Second purchase will be back again. Recommend to all to see Devon for there next vehicle purchase.

Anthony Turko

January 11, 2017

"So I bought a truck"

- coleramrod

After a long while with my old 97 civic I decided I needed something new. I test drove a few different vehicles from different dealerships but when I got into my truck something just clicked. It was love at first drive, as cheesy at that is. Devon was an excellent salesman, went over everything in detail and got me an awesome deal on the perfect truck and I've loved every second with it so far. A great experience and would totally recommend Devon and Elgin Chrysler to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle!

Jan 12, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for your business, review, and your recommendation! That truck is a beauty, enjoy it! -- Brent Kidder GM

January 11, 2017

"A Christmas gift to remember"

- Allison & Joery

When I "opened" my 2016 Christmas gift of a 2016 much to my surprise My Sweet Man purchased a standard Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Sadly I was, yet again disapointed by my lack of height and was unable to properly use the clutch. We called Jeff @ Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ran and came up with the solution to purchasing a second Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. We know this is not realistic however life is short! Jeff dealt with all the paperwork as well as leg work to find the exact vehicle only in an automatic! He made it easy and painless! Thank You Jeff! We will see you when our family is in need of another vehicle!

January 03, 2017

"Great experience "

- keats

Helpful Knowledgeable about the vehicle Great customer service Worked hard on my deal to get me the best price and trade in value Will be a repeat customer Thanks jeff The vanbelois gang

Eric Lennox
Jan 09, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for your review. Call on us anytime for help with your automotive needs! -- Brent Kidder GM

January 03, 2017

"Excellence in overdrive!"

- Julie Leeds

From the moment we walked in Jeff L. and the team at Elgin Chrysler made us feel we were in good hands. We explained to Jeff what we were looking for and he was able to give us options at different price points that would fit our needs. Jeff answered a number of questions about different features on all of the vehicles he showed us and we had a very comfortable and pressure free shopping experience. Ultimately we chose a new Jeep Cherokee Ltd. edition and we are confident that it is an excellent fit for us.

Jan 09, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for your review Julie. We appreciate your business and hope that you love your new Cherokee!

December 28, 2016

"Very accommodating"

- Lynn Sietsma

Jeff was very enthusiastic and friendly. He worked with us to make sure our requests were made possible. Very thorough when going over the truck when we picked it up and available anytime after if we had any questions or problems.

Dec 28, 2016 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lynn! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else to help you. Take care until we see you again! Best, Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

December 21, 2016

"Great experience "

- Boyle family 5

I'm am 9 hour away but I was treated and helped just as if I was there in the store...I recommend this dealership to all

Dan Denniss
Dec 28, 2016 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for this review! It's great to hear that you were treated so well. Please give us a call if we can do anything else for you. Best, Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team