Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Open Now 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

154 Reviews of Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

"Great service!"

- Alicia

A very big thank-you to Dave Pettit and the Elgin Chrysler service team. They were extremely quick to get back to me about a warranty issue and squeeze me in for an oil change - and they even dropped my vehicle off to me when I couldn't leave work! Thank you so much!

Dave Pettit

Scott Cushman

"Very helpful"

- Sarah Artibello

I had an excellent experience with both Dave Pettit and Jeff Lauzon; both were exceedingly helpful! I feel that they worked hard to get me the best deal.

Dave Pettit

"great service!"

- Todd Sprague

Kurt was excellent to work with when I was searching for my new truck. He made the process very easy. Its a great environment when you walk in the showroom. Everyone is very friendly.

Stacey Jordan

Brent Kidder

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We're glad Kurt was able to help you find the perfect truck!

"Great experience"

- Douglas Family

We just leased a car from Elgin Chrysler and worked with Kurtis Rule. We were exceptionally pleased with his knowledge and customer service during the process. We have never dealt with this dealership before and were very impressed with how the deal was handled and everyone we met during the process. We look forward to many years returning for service on our new van. Thank you Kurtis. Jane and Allan Douglas

Anthony Turko

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We look forward to seeing you again Jane and Allan!

April 26, 2017

"Kurt "Rules" with persistence!!"

- Rhonda7

I attended the dealership looking for an automatic used vehicle and wanted my payments to stay the same. But I came out with a brand new Jeep Patriot. No regrets! Kurt spent a lot of time with me showing me different comparisons. I kept saying "No". My experience at Elgin Chrysler was excellent thanks to Kurt. Thanks again, Kurt Rule

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We're glad Kurt was able to find you the perfect "Yes!".

April 25, 2017

"Purchase of my first Jeep !!"

- Jeepers

Had a great experience purchasing my first Jeep. This has been my dream vehicle for a while and Jason made this purchase truly enjoyable! I honestly can say I love my Jeep comfort style comfort beyond belief ! Thanks so much for the pic of us picking it up!! Your attention to detail and patients were greatly appreciated!! . Bill and Dianne Brown

Jason DaSilva

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for the great review Bill and Dianne. We know you're going to love your Jeep!

April 25, 2017

"Jeff and Elgin Chrysler are Amazing!!!"

- Sheena1234

I came in guns blazing and wanted a newer van for cheaper payments then what I currently had! Jeff took me under his wing and told me he was going to make it happen and he delivered! Thanks to Jeff, I'm saving some money, have total coverage of my negative equity and I think I made his day by going in there with my guard up-I think it challanged him to prove what he is capable of! Thanks Jeff L. And Elgin Chrysler!

Brent Kidder

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We're glad Jeff was able to get you exactly what you wanted- a new vehicle for cheaper payments. Enjoy your new van!

April 25, 2017

"We rec'd EXCELLENT customer service."

- Satisfied customer

Our experience at Elgin Chrysler was great - Jeff provided exceptional customer service & took the time to review everything with us, from financial options, to protections & how features work - also made a follow up to touchbase in few weeks just to be sure we are satisfied customers. Excellent Customer Service was provided!

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We're glad Jeff was able to provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision. Thank you for the great review!

"Good serviette "

- Leroy

Jeff will find you what you want 2nd vehicle though him loved the first and enjoying my truck. Can't with for the summer to enjoy it.

Apr 25, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Luckily summer is almost here! We know you'll enjoy your new truck.

April 24, 2017

"Professional, friendly, and trustworthy"

- christian heffernan

My experience at Elgin Chrysler was outstanding from the moment I stepped onto the property. Everyone was extremely welcoming but never once did I feel pressured. Jason was great to work with, and was willing to help where ever he could with everything and anything. I have already suggested Elgin Chrysler to a number of my friends. Just trying to pay it forward.

Jason DaSilva
Apr 25, 2017 -

Elgin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for the great review Christian! We're glad Jason was able to help you find the perfect vehicle.