Eastgate Ford

Erinwood Ford

Northway Ford Lincoln Brantford

JGraison
1-12-2016

"Service is Apauling and Worst Management Ever"

I bought a used vehicle from Eastgate Ford, within 3 weeks I brought it back 5 times. The used car manager told me that, "that's what I get for buying a used car". Very untrusting and shady managers. I would not go to this dealership at all. Beware. Quite rude senior staff, I've seen a senior manager/owner yell at staff in front of other customers as well.

JD - Used Car Manager

focusford13
11-01-2015

"Service is Appauling at this Dealershop"

Without fail, every service visit I have had to Eastgate Ford has been a headache and a highly frustrating experience. I bought my vehicle from Eastgate Ford a few years ago, had some but only slight issues with the buying process but the service I receive there is a nightmare. From communication problems to actually problems with the service on my vehicle itself, I am certain I won't be going back. I had an oil change, waited for my vehicle and when they told me it was ready - when I took the keys, they weren't even for my vehicle and they had worked on the wrong vehicle. My car wasn't even finished. This week I took my vehicle into service and they told me it would be ready the next day. The next day I called and they denied saying this and told me it would be ready Thursday (I dropped it off Tuesday). Today, Friday, I had a service advisor yelling at me on the phone when he tried to tell me he called me to pick up my vehicle yesterday, even though I had no missed calls. I could go on, but there's no point. The story is long and painful and the point is that service disappoints every single time, regardless of how nice the employees may be.

Josh, Josie

LeeLewis
8-27-2015

"worst experience ever stay far away"

Went to Eastgate ford to bring my car in for a backup camera also for my windshield washer fluid pump, 3 trips later it was complete and they gave me a bill with zero amount so I left. later went to open my trunk and it came down like a ton of bricks, which I could of got seriously hurt. I had no problem with my trunk before it went to the Eastgate Ford I informed my husband about this matter. My husband went to check to see what the problem was, he noticed that my trunk had a dent at the passenger side just above where the shock would be He said that it looks like there was a tool left at the side and they tried to close the truck. I made a appointment and brought my car in yesterday over this issue and I was told by the manager Ken Kerr "the shock was broken and someone put something to keep it open then tried to close it and it was not from here." (Eastgate ford) which is not true it definitely happened there. I am the one that drives this car, there was absolutely nothing wrong with my trunk before I took it there for service. After I left the managers office the man behind the service desk said if I did not pay $100 deductible that apparently was supposed to be paid (which my receipt said I owe $0 amount) (this was when I picked up my car after they replace the new back up camera) that I would not get my car back until I paid the $100 +tax So now they our telling me that they are holding my car for ransom Never have I experience this kind of treatment from a company.before. Now I have 2 broken shocks and my trunk lid is dented and does not close properly, I have to slam it to close. Now I have to pay another $100 deductible to get this fix, they should own up to there mistakes. I think this is there scam to make money. The manger was very arrogant. Not sure why he is in that position Never will I go back to this location again. This is the place I bought this car. Just goes to show you how they treat their customers.

Service department and Ken Kerr ( Manager)

jennie_jenn
8-25-2015

"Horrible"

I recently brought my vehicle in to eastgate ford for a routine oil change. The advisor told me that my vehicle needed brakes asap as they were down to 3mm which was dangerously low. I had had my vehicle into another shop a week prior for a complete check over and was told at that time that everything was in great condition. So I knew the brakes were fine told the advisor that I had had the car looked over the week prior and he really didn't know how to handle that.. If I hadn't of known better I would of had my brakes done immediately, spent a bunch of money for nothing. I will never return here as they are scammers.

n/a

Niki
1-21-2015

"Service "

They always get back to us promptly. Try are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They keep us in the loop for new vehicles both new and used! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Rick Fraser

Ford Guyy
7-12-2014

"- - - WARNING - - -"

I bought a car at "Eastgate Ford"... and the buying experience was great! In one "Service" visit... they drove a stake through the heart of our relationship! The service my new "Ford" recieved, was so despicable... they have made it impossible for me to ever return! Check ALL "Service" work thoroughly after completion...

Rather not say

theman525
6-08-2014

"very bad experience overall"

I was buying a new vehicle here and ended up not going through with it. dealership was very unprofessional and very rude. They are more interested in a quick sale than a long term relationship. stay away from here.

manger , salesman

Relaine
7-15-2013

"On Mon, July 15/2013, my car (a 2001 Ford Taurus) broke..."

On Mon, July 15/2013, my car (a 2001 Ford Taurus) broke down. The ignition cylinder broke and a tow truck driver removed it and recommended that we call Eastgate Ford to see if they had one in stock. They did and at 8:30 pm, I raced over there, where Brandon, John and Josie were so courteous and helpful! They had the part, John fitted my key to the new cylinder and Brandon and Josie rushed me through so that the waiting tow truck driver could replace it into the car. They were great! I was frustrated after waiting almost 3 hours for the tow truck, but Brandon and Josie calmed me and assured me that I would get out in time. It was closing time and they did not make me feel rushed or that I was inconveniencing them. Just had to let you know how grateful I am and what great customer service they provided.

Brandon, John, Josie

jeffrey francis
10-09-2012

"took the ford freestar in for a torque converter recall...."

took the ford freestar in for a torque converter recall. did a oil change the day befor it went in the van was in very good shape. after eastgate ford got done with it , it came out as a pice of junk i had to do alot of work on it to put it somewhat back to the way it was before it went in as you see below 1) all wires left hanging under car I snaped then back into place 2) small rubber hose left hanging I snaped it back into place 3) black plastic on front glass, drivers side not put into place I fixed that 4) a exhaust hanger which was bolted to the transmission broke off and left on top of exhaust pipe to raddle. I found it and just left it off 5) battier not tighten down I had to tighten it down 6) rubber boots on lower ball joints torn from removeing drive axles this I didnt get fix yet 7) Steering wheel now out of line took it in to be fixed and I was told eastgate ford did not put the under carrage back togeather properly and a few other things so it costed me $79.04 to get this done. I did lay a complaint with the owner of eastgate ford and this got me nowhere I will never go back there BEWARE OF EASTGATE FORD PEOPLE

service manger

Service11
9-11-2012

"Mr. Kerr talked down to his employees in front of..."

Mr. Kerr talked down to his employees in front of customers, and to myself. Everybody I dealt with in this service department seems to have a chip on their shoulder, and I feel it comes right down from their manager. Every time I brought my vehicle in for service, it was a hassle to get a shuttle to work. A specific poor experience: I brought my vehicle which I purchased from Eastgate in for a repair under warrantee. I was told at the time that it would be fixed, but the parts were not in stock. When I came back to have the parts installed, I was then told it wasn't covered because it was broken....and Ford doesn't 'warrantee on broke' as Mr. Kerr said. Then what is the point to having a warrentee Ken? This guy is terrible to deal with, he is arrogant, and a poor excuse for a "Service" manager. He talked down to me, and he really thought he was the man. I subsequently took my vehicle to Forbes Ford in Grimsby, and they did the warrantee job on my vehicle with no questions, and was amazed at the experience I had from another dealership. I will never go back to Eastgate. This dealership will be happy to take your money for your vehicle, they will not do anything to make the customer happy. Stay Far Far away. The purchase of the vehicle was a poor experience as well, but that's another story.

Ken Kerr Service manager