Eastgate Ford

2.8

350 Parkdale Ave N, Hamilton, Ontario L8H 5Y3 Directions

25 Reviews of Eastgate Ford

March 31, 2017

"Professional and Efficient Service"

- Michel473

I purchased a low mileage Ford C-Max Hybrid over the telephone from Ottawa, ON through Sales Consultant, Nick Byckalo. Nick and I were able to quickly finalise the terms of the purchase and he informed me of all the documentation I required on the day of purchase. When I arrived at Eastgate from Ottawa, Nick had the car prepped and it looked fabulous. He was courteous, business like and very knowledgeable about this hybrid Ford. Nick provided me with a short tutorial on how the electronic features functioned on the car, which I greatly appreciated. The total transaction was completed in less than our hour and I was on my way. I was impressed with the professionalism, preparedness, efficiency and pleasant manner in which I was treated by Mr. Byckalo. Thank you. As I live in Ottawa, I would not have my car serviced in Hamilton. Brian H.

March 08, 2017

"Great service "

- Paul , lariat 2017

This dealership was great when I was looking to purchase a 2017 f 150 Lariat , from start to finish Greg Van Es was a professional sales person . Greg gave me the best offer than all the other ford dealerships that are closer to my home , The truck had to be ordered and he was in contact and gave me updates through the waiting period until it arrived at the dealership. He assuered me even when I had taken possession he is still is around if I were to have any questions or concerns . No question I would certainly buy another vehicle here , you will get a better price and better service from Eastgate ford. Thanks Greg . Paul .A

Greg Van Es

March 02, 2017

"POOR SERVICE"

- F250

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAD MY TRUCK IN FOR A MAJOR TURN UP COST $1281.01 AND DIDN'T EVEN GET A CAR WASH AND I EVEN ASKED FOR IT. ALSO TAKE TOO LONG. I HAVE TO CALL THEM TWICE THE SERVICE ADVISER NEVER CALL AND GIVE ME AN UPDATE. THIS IS A SECOND TIME HAPPEN ALREADY, I DON'T THINK I WILLCOME BACK TO THIS DEALER AGAIN. VERY POOR SERVICE

MICHAEL 378
February 07, 2017

"Bought a new 2016 Ford GT mustang"

- Mustang fan

They provided excellent friendly service and made us feel welcome when we dropped in to check a ford mustang that they had posted online. They worked with us to get the lowest cost with the most savings and went out of their way to give us the best possible experience. I highly reccomend buying your next vehicle with Eastgate Ford.

Brian Echlin

Leith Williston

February 06, 2017

"Bought new F150 great experience start to finish"

- fredder27

great experience buying new vehicle, not pushy, answered all my questions, found the right vehicle for me that met my needs and budget. matt was always responsive by cell and text to answer all my questions, even after the sale was complete. thx guys!

Young Matt
November 16, 2016

"Didn't give me the time of day"

- jay savokaitis

I went in here to buy a car. I looked everywhere for sales rep and was ignored completely. It seems like you get ignored unless you were dressed in a three-piece suit. That same afternoon I went up to Caledonia and purchased a brand new car from Winegard Ford.

November 04, 2016

"Frustration in the communication with Fleet manager"

- marigucho

After trading my Chrysler Town and Country 2010 for a similar 2013, the trade value was $2500 for my car "as is "or $4000 if the damage in a rear passenger side and fender same side where fix .Repair was done at Eastgate Ford collision center and my Insurance Company was charge for $3.145.07 less $500 deductible,not only for the two damage estimated in the apprecial but also for other minor damage in other parts of the car. I took the car I bought for service at a Chrysler dealer and they mention it has an extended guarantee for 2 more years transferable.I call and mention that to the sales person and he said will do what he can to contact the former owner. After e mail him 3 times I never had an answer for" Yes or No". So before the sales I was a nice customer and after that "good luck",we don't know you. Very frustrated

Leith Williston

November 02, 2016

"They gave us better pricing than any other dealer."

- WendyMcL

We shopped around and did lots of homework before going to our usual dealer to get pricing and a good trade in value for our present vehicle. He did not go out of his way at all to offer us anything acceptable for a price. We went home to do more searching. Greg at Eastgate ford was our next stop. They gave us a very acceptable price for our trade in and also gave us the right incentives to buy our new vehicle there as well. So we certainly did. We ordered the exact color and interior we wanted since no dealers in the province had the color combination we desired. It came in 4 weeks ... we are very happy with the service and sales team at Eastgate Ford. I have not experienced the service department yet but will get to that later this winter. Eastgate Ford is our new favorite dealership.

Greg Van Es

July 27, 2016

"Couldn't ask for better service."

- Roger & Alita B.

From the first time on Eastgate Ford's lot, to dealing with Nick and the staff of Eastgate Ford, we couldn't have asked for any better service. There was no pressure and they helped us through the purchase of our 2016 Explorer. We would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Eastgate Ford.

Brian Echlin

JD Power

Lance Richter

June 09, 2016

"Poor customer service"

- Paul

After taking my F150 in for service, my rear door lock stopped working and although my truck at the time of service was under warranty, 2000kms later (when I could get it booked in) it was out of warranty. The service department refused to honour the warranty and I was told "it was nothing to do with them" but they were happy to look at it for $120 to diagnose the problem. I had always taken my vehicle there but no loyalty or goodwill was shown. Another customer lost! Very poor and inconsiderate customer service.

Service Manager