Dale Downie Nissan

Dale Downie Nissan Info

sharisseann28
5/16/2015

"good service"

satisfied and good service to everyone I recommeded to all my friends to come ang look for a good car! Specially the service is amazing

Rohland zorn

Buddy2
5/03/2015

"Liking my Versa note"

I've owned three cars since I've been driving all different makes but for the last one that I still have I bought at the other Nissan location. I have to say that Dale Downie employees treated me way better and with a lot more respect then the other and the only ones that actually called the day after to see how everything is going with the car. Rohland actually took the time to show me where the service department and where everything else was at the dealership where I don't think any other place does that. Thank you Rohland and Downie staff

Rohland Zorn and I'm sorry another person I can't remember name

NewAltimaOwner2014
9/02/2014

"Great Service - Bought a New Altima"

Found friendly people and great service at Dale Downie. After a horrible experience at another NIssan dealer in London, the sales staff were very pleasant and helped me get a great deal.

Karmen, Eka

brenda.graham.984
7/08/2014

"great dealership"

have been dealing at Dale Downie Nissan since 2009 (now on my 3rd new Rogue) the sales staff have always been fantastic - extremely pleasant to deal with - they make the process of buying/leasing a vehicle painless - my sales person spends a lot of time going over all the features of the car with me upon delivery (beats reading the manual) Service team have always had me in and out in no time - they always acknowledge me by name - and the car is immaculate upon its return the body shop has done work on one of our company vehicles - sourced the parts we required, completed the work promptly and as quoted all of the Dale Downie team are friendly and professional Recommend this dealership - know I will continue to do go there for all my future needs!!!

Stephanie, Richard, Allison, Max, Mark, Brad, Ahmad

sfrumani90
5/24/2014

"amazing dealings"

I had a 2006 altima which I liked a lot until the other dealership across town (south londond nissan) tried to rip me off and treat me like I was nothing. I thought for sure my nissan days were done because I refused to go back. To my suprise I was doing research and realized Dale Downie was a Nissan dealer. Upon walking in everyone had smiles and I felt at home. I asked if I could service there and was greated by a manager of sales. She led me to Peter in service. I was told I had 25 minutes for them to change my oil and wash my car!!!! So I ventured out to the show room and met the sales staff who all greated me and make sure I was taken care of. I highly suggest everyone to vist this dealership. I have an appointment next week to trade in my altima for the new 2014 rogue. No games and no hassle!!! 10 out of 10 for me.

sales and service

jtay
5/24/2014

"Great service"

The staff is very friendly. Really enjoy the my Sentra that I bought here, and have never had a problem in the service department. l

Peter

ZeissLeica
5/09/2014

"Very Bad Service"

Dale Downie's service is very bad! First, I have been there for three times. Each time, I spent at least 5 hours even for a regular maintenance; and just after a couple of hours of a driveline maintenance, my car's alert light showed up and I should drive back for another check and take nearly 6 hours for another check and maintenance. Totally waisted my time, even if I had an appointment with them. Plus, the quoted price doesn't work. I quoted a price of about 600 CAD for the replacement of rotors and brake pads. However, when I paid the bill, it bumped to more than 900 CAD. They made their excuses which I didn't think so. They can not stand behind their quotes and promises! It looks that they make use of a low quoted price to get the customers, but manage to bump the price afterwards. I won't consider Dale Downie for any future business again!

Andrew Patch

Harry Hamilton
3/06/2014

"Bought a new Frontier. One week after purchase we had a..."

Bought a new Frontier. One week after purchase we had a good rain and I discovered a water leak into the cab. Called dealer, emailed photos and heard nothing back from them. Unfortunately a few family issues prevented me from returning to the dealer for face to face talks plus I live 1.5 hrs away. Three months later made new contact with dealer to see if we could resolve this, still no response back. Richard Voakes the manager is useless to deal with it seems. Tried my luck with Nissan Canada for some sort of compensation/trade, no luck. Yes beware once they get your money they don't care about the customer right from the dealer to the manufacturer, really disappointing. So no I don't recommend Dale Downie or Nissan. I'm left holding a vehicle that will probably showing signs of rust from inside out after the warranty expires, is that fair? My story is very similar to Carls.

Richard Voakes, salesman is no longer there

CarlHarper
1/22/2014

"I purchased a lemon in my opinion. It had extensive water..."

I purchased a lemon in my opinion. It had extensive water damage causing all kinds of issues. I have numerous electrical issues that are ongoing. The water leak has been repaired but the damage has been done. This dealership would not work with me in trying to have this vehicle returned to Nissan. Everything was left up to the customer to resolve. It has been a terrible experience one I would not wish on others. This dealership would not take any responsibility. They have now forced me to take action. Not sure where this will go but I will not be silent. Perhaps you will see me driving around with a lemon on my roof. Don't buy a car from Dale Downie. If your car has no problems you will be fine, but if you need to have any dealings with them it will cause you grief. I am writing this in hopes of saving another person from going through what I am as it continues. My car is a 2014 Nissan Altima SV with 3200 km. I have had it in for service 4 times and now they have just ordered a large amount of parts because the water damage was severe. I think I should be entitled to exchange this car?

Ahmed Elshourfa

cooper63
2/09/2013

"What a friendly dealership. Was in there browsing..."

What a friendly dealership. Was in there browsing February 2nd and met a couple of salespeople on the floor (they even offered me coffee while i simply looked around!!!). There was no pressure to purchase, they were around if required but not hoverring like at the previous TWO dealerships (actually, at one the guy followed me around but didn't even bother to ask if i needed help or not - was kinda creepy). I will be purchasing by the end of the month and will DEFINITELY be shopping at Dale Downie Nissan. There selection is awesome, the deals are incredible and their staff seems to have been hand-picked from the best of the best, the nicest of the nicest. WTG!!! I will definitely be telling anyone who will listen to me about that place.

was just in browsing and the no pressure atmosphere was 2nd to none!! Will be purchasing from Dale Downie within the month.