Dale Downie Nissan

Dale Downie Nissan Info

Rogue girl
8-25-2016

"Very satisfied customer"

This is my third Rogue. My 2016 Rogue had a battery problem. After the second time I had a dead battery, Pat in Service found the problem, the radio was draining the battery. Problem corrected. Satisfaction from Pat & Karen in service, Stepanie, Richard and Gordon in Management. Great dealership to deal with and they make you feel that satisfaction of a customer is their main concern.

Stephanie, Richard, Gordon, Karen and Pat

Nighthawk
8-16-2016

"Poor Customer Service"

I visited this dealer for the first time today, and also the last. The part manager Mr. J Newton is very rude. He need to attend a few classes to improve his customer service skill. When I arrived, there was no one at the part desk. I ring the bell once, and waited for 2 minutes without any answer. I then ring the bell again, and heard an angry voice from out back saying that he will be with me in a minutes. another 3 minutes pass and no one show up. One of the dealer employee approached me and asked to see if I had been helped. He then ring the bell again for me this time. A few minutes later Mr. Newton show up and said that he is short staff. He also asked me why I ring the bell 3 times in 1 minute. This guy clearly don't understand the concept of time. He also asked me what was my problem. I explained to him that Dale Downie Nissan is a big dealership, he should have known to have back up staffs incase someone call in sick. You shouldn't have made a customer waited for more than 5 minutes without being serve. I told him that I will call Nissan Canada and make a formal complain. His remark to me was "I don't care go ahead". I called Nissan Canada customer support as soon as I got out of the dealership and make a formal complain. As a high ranking management position, this guy basically gave the brand Nissan as a whole and Dale Downie Nissan a very bad name. I hope he will straight himself out and learn how to treat other customers better. As for me, I will not ever set foot in this dealership again and I will advise all of my friends, co-worker and family members to visit the other Nissan dealership on Wharncliffe Rd instead.

Part Manager J Newton

Scott
7-21-2016

"2016 Murano"

I went to Dale Downie to look over models. Jeff worked with us to find what we liked - no pressure. WE found that the Murano is what was our best choice and Jeff put us into the model we wanted with the options we wanted even thogh he had to order it in. I always know their service dept was excellent but with this first buy of a car there I know their new car dept is excellent too. I recommend going there to see if they can help you find the car you want. .. Scott

Jeff

Angie Hopf
7-21-2016

"Great experience! Love our car :)"

We went in not knowing what to expect, but Jeff made us feel very welcome and excited about a new car. He made the experience easy and quick. We needed the car for our vacation which was in 3 days and everything went smoothly and was ready just in time! Thanks again Jeff!!

Jeff Scott

chuchay rogue2016
3-29-2016

"awesome experience"

got my 2016 Nissan Rogue and loving it. I'm driving it to work everyday and i feel comfortable easy to drive and love the apps. Rohland was super easy to deal with and jen. Very friendly staff . Awesome experience

Rohland

newtonissan
3-11-2016

"A great unexpected experiance!!"

After my Caravan finally kicked the bucket, my wife and I decided it was time to replace it because we just couldn't live with one vehicle. That's when I decided to reach out to the salesman we have dealt with before for our second vehicle. He had moved to Dale Downie Nissan, which to us didn't matter because the salesman is who makes the difference for us. After visiting him at Dale Downie we realized it was a great fit!! All the staff there were friendly, honest, and just all around great people. Not only did they answer all our questions about the vehicle we purchased, we got it for below our budget and NEW instead of used!! Jeff took great care of all the details when we picked up the car and spent atleast a half hr or more showing my wife all the new features the car had. We are definitely happy our paths crossed again, and at such a great place as Dale Downie Nissan. We are looking forward to many years of seeing everyone there as our service needs require. And hopefully in the Future to put me into a TITAN!!!!

Jeff Scott, Jenn, And everyone we spoke too, sorry i'm bad with names!!

BZ Shane
1-21-2016

"A wonderful purchase experience"

I was not even with an intent to purchase when I dropped in at first time. I saw the video about 2016 Murano. However, Max, with his years of experience of sale, shown me why a Murano is a right choice. Without many beautiful words, he will show you what you want and need to know, with his professional mechanic background. After my purchase, he gave me a 40mins course on every detail about the car rather than "Grab your key and have fun". Most importantly, the car is amazing! I changed my mind and made the decision of purchase here rather than getting a BMW. This is of great value that you can get a real luxury SUV at this price. Strongly recommend this dealership and Max!

MAX RAPPOS

Ken
12-08-2015

"Great Service: Courteous, professional, fair, knowledgeable "

Recently bought Nissan Cargo truck; Mr. Gord Pellett exhibited on the best customer service attributes we have experienced as a medical professionals: Integrity, objectivity, competency, fairness. Keep up the good work Dale and Gord and Jessica in the admin. Regards, Ken

Gord Pettett and Jessica

jackson99
12-08-2015

"Great Service"

Best experience buying a car. Have been to several other dealerships and this was by far the most friendly staff. They took the time to listen to my needs and got me the car I wanted even though they didn't have it on their lot. I would suggest purchasing your next car from Dale Downie Nissan!

Rolly, Jenn, Ahmed

PeterN
11-10-2015

"excellent service"

We purchased a new Rogue. from this dealer. No pressure. Everything was well explained along with options available. I believe we got a good deal. An entirely positive experience

Jamie, Jenn