Dale Downie Nissan

Dale Downie Nissan Info

Scott
7-21-2016

"2016 Murano"

I went to Dale Downie to look over models. Jeff worked with us to find what we liked - no pressure. WE found that the Murano is what was our best choice and Jeff put us into the model we wanted with the options we wanted even thogh he had to order it in. I always know their service dept was excellent but with this first buy of a car there I know their new car dept is excellent too. I recommend going there to see if they can help you find the car you want. .. Scott

Jeff

Angie Hopf
7-21-2016

"Great experience! Love our car :)"

We went in not knowing what to expect, but Jeff made us feel very welcome and excited about a new car. He made the experience easy and quick. We needed the car for our vacation which was in 3 days and everything went smoothly and was ready just in time! Thanks again Jeff!!

Jeff Scott

chuchay rogue2016
3-29-2016

"awesome experience"

got my 2016 Nissan Rogue and loving it. I'm driving it to work everyday and i feel comfortable easy to drive and love the apps. Rohland was super easy to deal with and jen. Very friendly staff . Awesome experience

Rohland

newtonissan
3-11-2016

"A great unexpected experiance!!"

After my Caravan finally kicked the bucket, my wife and I decided it was time to replace it because we just couldn't live with one vehicle. That's when I decided to reach out to the salesman we have dealt with before for our second vehicle. He had moved to Dale Downie Nissan, which to us didn't matter because the salesman is who makes the difference for us. After visiting him at Dale Downie we realized it was a great fit!! All the staff there were friendly, honest, and just all around great people. Not only did they answer all our questions about the vehicle we purchased, we got it for below our budget and NEW instead of used!! Jeff took great care of all the details when we picked up the car and spent atleast a half hr or more showing my wife all the new features the car had. We are definitely happy our paths crossed again, and at such a great place as Dale Downie Nissan. We are looking forward to many years of seeing everyone there as our service needs require. And hopefully in the Future to put me into a TITAN!!!!

Jeff Scott, Jenn, And everyone we spoke too, sorry i'm bad with names!!

BZ Shane
1-21-2016

"A wonderful purchase experience"

I was not even with an intent to purchase when I dropped in at first time. I saw the video about 2016 Murano. However, Max, with his years of experience of sale, shown me why a Murano is a right choice. Without many beautiful words, he will show you what you want and need to know, with his professional mechanic background. After my purchase, he gave me a 40mins course on every detail about the car rather than "Grab your key and have fun". Most importantly, the car is amazing! I changed my mind and made the decision of purchase here rather than getting a BMW. This is of great value that you can get a real luxury SUV at this price. Strongly recommend this dealership and Max!

MAX RAPPOS

Ken
12-08-2015

"Great Service: Courteous, professional, fair, knowledgeable "

Recently bought Nissan Cargo truck; Mr. Gord Pellett exhibited on the best customer service attributes we have experienced as a medical professionals: Integrity, objectivity, competency, fairness. Keep up the good work Dale and Gord and Jessica in the admin. Regards, Ken

Gord Pettett and Jessica

jackson99
12-08-2015

"Great Service"

Best experience buying a car. Have been to several other dealerships and this was by far the most friendly staff. They took the time to listen to my needs and got me the car I wanted even though they didn't have it on their lot. I would suggest purchasing your next car from Dale Downie Nissan!

Rolly, Jenn, Ahmed

PeterN
11-10-2015

"excellent service"

We purchased a new Rogue. from this dealer. No pressure. Everything was well explained along with options available. I believe we got a good deal. An entirely positive experience

Jamie, Jenn

BHarles
8-28-2015

"Great place to buy"

The staff made my purchase stress free. I have only been to service twice but so far it's been very good so far. I would highly recommend buying a car from them and servicing there. My best experience in the last few car purchases I have made.

Ahmed, Rolly, Alison, Jenn

rcol
7-18-2015

"Warranty Expert?"

My friend has a 2006 Murano he bought from Dale Downie Nissan about 5 years ago. While at my place we noticed his car leaking transmission fluid rather quickly while running. After a brief seach online I found a diagram of the leaking (corroded) banjo line, printed. He went to Dale Downie to inquire about the part. They said it's possibly a part covered under a 10 year warranty and they need to see the car. He takes it in and they say the leaking line is not covered but they can fix it for $300. He asks them to order the parts (opposite line's corroded as well) and brings the car back to my place. Wrong parts come in. They're the soft lines that the corroded lines are clamped to. So not only did they quote him to change the wrong parts, now the warranty is still in question. I call Dale Downie. Their parts dept was pretty good but couldn't find a part number for the part, seems to be part of the entire filter assembly even thought it's a banjo fitting and bolt. No results or pricing. Now I talk to their "warranty expert" to inquire and he takes the defensive that corroded lines are not covered by warranty. He's the one that looked at the car. I mention I just called to inquire about the warranty because the wrong parts came in. He says that's the parts department's problem....remember he quoted the $300? To change what? He doesn't even know. I believe they told my friend to drive the car in only to convince him they should do the work. I call another Nissan dealership (South London Infiniti Nissan) and with some awesome research by Greg in parts, he finds the lines are part of the filter assembly and the entire part is $12. They even had the supplier take a picture because I didn't believe him. I would have kept dealing with Dale Downie parts until I talked to the warranty guy. What a moron. BTW...I'm an aircraft engineer. In my books, he's an expert in insignificance. Don't you worry buddy, I'll fix it for a steak dinner.

forgot his name...don't care