Dale Downie Nissan

Dale Downie Nissan Info

BHarles
8/28/2015

"Great place to buy"

The staff made my purchase stress free. I have only been to service twice but so far it's been very good so far. I would highly recommend buying a car from them and servicing there. My best experience in the last few car purchases I have made.

Ahmed, Rolly, Alison, Jenn

rcol
7/18/2015

"Warranty Expert?"

My friend has a 2006 Murano he bought from Dale Downie Nissan about 5 years ago. While at my place we noticed his car leaking transmission fluid rather quickly while running. After a brief seach online I found a diagram of the leaking (corroded) banjo line, printed. He went to Dale Downie to inquire about the part. They said it's possibly a part covered under a 10 year warranty and they need to see the car. He takes it in and they say the leaking line is not covered but they can fix it for $300. He asks them to order the parts (opposite line's corroded as well) and brings the car back to my place. Wrong parts come in. They're the soft lines that the corroded lines are clamped to. So not only did they quote him to change the wrong parts, now the warranty is still in question. I call Dale Downie. Their parts dept was pretty good but couldn't find a part number for the part, seems to be part of the entire filter assembly even thought it's a banjo fitting and bolt. No results or pricing. Now I talk to their "warranty expert" to inquire and he takes the defensive that corroded lines are not covered by warranty. He's the one that looked at the car. I mention I just called to inquire about the warranty because the wrong parts came in. He says that's the parts department's problem....remember he quoted the $300? To change what? He doesn't even know. I believe they told my friend to drive the car in only to convince him they should do the work. I call another Nissan dealership (South London Infiniti Nissan) and with some awesome research by Greg in parts, he finds the lines are part of the filter assembly and the entire part is $12. They even had the supplier take a picture because I didn't believe him. I would have kept dealing with Dale Downie parts until I talked to the warranty guy. What a moron. BTW...I'm an aircraft engineer. In my books, he's an expert in insignificance. Don't you worry buddy, I'll fix it for a steak dinner.

forgot his name...don't care

Smiling face
6/03/2015

"Amazing service"

wow I was so impressed the services we were offered from the moment we set our foot at their dealer immediately some one was there to help us. Very polite and no pressure , the best car dealers in town honestly, very friendly people with lots of humour

Rolly Zorn

sharisseann28
5/16/2015

"good service"

satisfied and good service to everyone I recommeded to all my friends to come ang look for a good car! Specially the service is amazing

Rohland zorn

Buddy2
5/03/2015

"Liking my Versa note"

I've owned three cars since I've been driving all different makes but for the last one that I still have I bought at the other Nissan location. I have to say that Dale Downie employees treated me way better and with a lot more respect then the other and the only ones that actually called the day after to see how everything is going with the car. Rohland actually took the time to show me where the service department and where everything else was at the dealership where I don't think any other place does that. Thank you Rohland and Downie staff

Rohland Zorn and I'm sorry another person I can't remember name

NewAltimaOwner2014
9/02/2014

"Great Service - Bought a New Altima"

Found friendly people and great service at Dale Downie. After a horrible experience at another NIssan dealer in London, the sales staff were very pleasant and helped me get a great deal.

Karmen, Eka

brenda.graham.984
7/08/2014

"great dealership"

have been dealing at Dale Downie Nissan since 2009 (now on my 3rd new Rogue) the sales staff have always been fantastic - extremely pleasant to deal with - they make the process of buying/leasing a vehicle painless - my sales person spends a lot of time going over all the features of the car with me upon delivery (beats reading the manual) Service team have always had me in and out in no time - they always acknowledge me by name - and the car is immaculate upon its return the body shop has done work on one of our company vehicles - sourced the parts we required, completed the work promptly and as quoted all of the Dale Downie team are friendly and professional Recommend this dealership - know I will continue to do go there for all my future needs!!!

Stephanie, Richard, Allison, Max, Mark, Brad, Ahmad

sfrumani90
5/24/2014

"amazing dealings"

I had a 2006 altima which I liked a lot until the other dealership across town (south londond nissan) tried to rip me off and treat me like I was nothing. I thought for sure my nissan days were done because I refused to go back. To my suprise I was doing research and realized Dale Downie was a Nissan dealer. Upon walking in everyone had smiles and I felt at home. I asked if I could service there and was greated by a manager of sales. She led me to Peter in service. I was told I had 25 minutes for them to change my oil and wash my car!!!! So I ventured out to the show room and met the sales staff who all greated me and make sure I was taken care of. I highly suggest everyone to vist this dealership. I have an appointment next week to trade in my altima for the new 2014 rogue. No games and no hassle!!! 10 out of 10 for me.

sales and service

jtay
5/24/2014

"Great service"

The staff is very friendly. Really enjoy the my Sentra that I bought here, and have never had a problem in the service department. l

Peter

ZeissLeica
5/09/2014

"Very Bad Service"

Dale Downie's service is very bad! First, I have been there for three times. Each time, I spent at least 5 hours even for a regular maintenance; and just after a couple of hours of a driveline maintenance, my car's alert light showed up and I should drive back for another check and take nearly 6 hours for another check and maintenance. Totally waisted my time, even if I had an appointment with them. Plus, the quoted price doesn't work. I quoted a price of about 600 CAD for the replacement of rotors and brake pads. However, when I paid the bill, it bumped to more than 900 CAD. They made their excuses which I didn't think so. They can not stand behind their quotes and promises! It looks that they make use of a low quoted price to get the customers, but manage to bump the price afterwards. I won't consider Dale Downie for any future business again!

Andrew Patch