Read Reviews Crown Toyota Scion

231 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Crown Toyota Scion

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Crown Toyota Scion

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Don't remember their names

2.0

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

I have dealt with this dealership for 20 years and this was my last visit.
Went for an oil change and repair of the command start.
3 hours later, I was told that they don't service the command start and they will start working o the oil change. Need to say more?

Twitter
"2014 Venza, Limited AWD"

CarlsVenza
6/23/2014 10:54:57 PM

Judy Zulak

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

My first five cars were Hondas. I then drove three Fords, but was ready for a change. When I entered the Crown Honda Dealership: I was ignored! Minutes after arriving in the Crown Toyota Dealership, I was pleasantly greeted by an individual that recognized me. After a short discussion, our uncommon commonality was discovered; that's how I met Kathy Sullivan. She proved to be very friendly and genuinely interested in what I was after, even when I was unsure what that was. We first spoke on a Monday and I'm sure Kathy stayed past closing. Kathy phone me on Tuesday as she had arranged for me to test drive a Honda CR-V & CrossTour. That was the singular event that pushed me to decide that I was going to buy a Toyota! Although the RAV4 did not turn out to be my car, it helped me narrow down my selection. Once I sat in the Venza, I knew I had found my choice. By Friday, I settled on the V6 Limited Venza AWD with the Technology Package. I've had the car a couple of weeks and am not disappointed!!!
I have never been in a Dealership where every employee seems genuinely happy to be there. I have never been greeted by so many different people who took the time to say hi.
Judy Zulak REALLY cares about how you feel and how you feel you've been treated. She is the heart of the dealership. She does NOT play games. She genuinely cares.
The building itself reminds me of All-Inclusive resorts. No more bathrooms where you're afraid to enter, never mind wash your hands. You are even encouraged to visit the service garage. Certainly not the garage you grew up knowing!

Twitter
"Kathy Sullivan provides exceptional customer service"

swikjord
6/20/2014 9:01:18 PM

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

Kathy took such a great interest in our family and our preferences in buying a new vehicle. She was the friendliest and most knowledgeable salesperson to sell our family a vehicle to date (all of which have been Toyotas). She stayed an hour an a half past the end of her shift to help us in our decision. I would definitely refer any friends or family looking for a new vehicle to her. Thanks for the new Highlander! Loving it so far!

"Prius Purchase"

PhillipCalver
6/20/2014 11:36:03 AM

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

I was welcomed in to the dealership in a way that I was comfortable with. ie, not exuberantly. Kathy was very helpful and informative. The price offered to me was one that I felt was fair. I appreciated the fact that I did not feel the need to bargain or that I was pressured into purchase.

"excellent service"

toufa1412
6/15/2014 7:41:53 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Yunyu Cai(Adam)

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

good customer service shows qualified hospitality. efficient work allows to gather accurate and useful information about any cars. interface is very friendly so that easy to trust. moreover the price is trustable .

Twitter
"A perfect ending to a bad day!!"

lsingbeil
6/6/2014 12:38:29 PM

Tyler Wrixon

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

Kathy provided great customer service and helped me find the perfect new car to replace my 14 year old Camry that was in the shop for repairs. She listened to me and once I identified I was interested in a Corolla she provided me with many options to select from. She was very knowledgeable of the Corolla and shared the differences between the various models with me and arranged for me to test drive the Corolla. Even though it was late (perhaps close to closing time, if not already past) neither Kathy nor Tyler made me feel pressured to close the deal. We were able to come to a deal that we were all comfortable with. When I came to pick up my new Corolla a few days later, Kathy had it all shined and wrapped with a beautiful big red bow. Both Kathy and Tyler were friendly and a pleasure to work with, both on the day we made the deal and the day I came to pick it up. I would definitely recommend Kathy to others interested in a Toyota. I loved my Camry for the last 14 years and I know I will love my Corolla for many years to come, thanks to the service Kathy provided.

"Professional Sales Staff"

shehata
6/4/2014 8:41:04 AM

Ron Ackerman

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

I really had easy and great service from the Crown Toyota staff, starting by sales staff, business manager and finance manager.

One last comment: Great job Ron !!!

Thanks...

Emile

Twitter
"2014 Highlander - Gary & Sandra"

Garys0600
6/2/2014 7:04:01 PM

Chad Storozuk
Judy Zulak
Dave?

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

Our new vehicle search started with Crown Toyota. We were due for a change from the Normal GM experience and wanted to see what else was available in the market. We found Chad when we walked into Crown Toyota and he spent the time to understand our vehicle requirements and what we used to drive. The whole experience was great. The floor had the model of the Highlander we wanted and Chad got the plates out for us to test drive one from the lot. We were impressed with the interior design, the styling and of course the handling. This set the bar high for the competition. We needed to see what else was out there and told Chad to give us a week to see others. The next week Chad had the Nissan Pathfinder brought to Crown Toyota to allow us side by side compares and then another round of test drives. We were hooked on the Toyota experience. Chad nailed down the pricing and we ordered the Highlander. We painfully waited for 6 weeks but we're very pleasantly surprised when Chad called to say our Highlander had arrived. We met with Judy and went over all the final options and paperwork, then set up a delivery date. Chad was not available for the delivery so Dave stepped in gave us the familiarization session. The whole Crown Toyota team came over to meet us, now we're really hooked! We are enjoying the drive now and seeing how easily the Highland manouvers in traffic. Glad we left GM And Ford behind.

Twitter
"Surprisingly a good experience"

ngstephenson
6/2/2014 3:23:38 PM

Sang Kim and Robert Rodriguez

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

It has been 12 years since I've bought myself a new car. Since I still had bad memories of my first experience , I was dreading having to go through this again. I worked with Sang Kim and Robert Rodriguez, and was very pleasantly surprised.

Sang and Robert made everything easy:
1) A fter test driving a Corolla, I mentioned that I wanted to test drive a few more cars before making a decision. On the spot, they arranged two other car manufacturers’ models right beside the Corolla. I was able to test drive them back to back and get a good feel for the Corolla.
2) I was test driving without my family, so they arranged for me to take a demo model home overnight. This made it easier for my wife and kids to go for a ride and check out the car.
3) I was at the dealer about three times (first test drive, drop off of demo, sign papers). By the end of the week, I had met the GM, floor manager, and many other people. Everyone was always friendly and nice.
4) Best of all, there was never any pressure to do anything before I was ready. Everyone was well informed and knowledgeable.

"Highly recommend"

oaziz007
5/30/2014 9:04:22 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
David in Finance and Kathy in Sales

My Review Of Crown Toyota Scion:

The team at the dealership were great and made the overall buying experience an enjoyable one.

When my ride to the dealership fell through. The sales person (Kathy) came to pick me up in a timely fashion which i really appreciated.

I am a really picky buyer and i appreciate that they answered as many questions as i asked and were always willing to look into and check whatever questions or concerns I had raised.

Reviews 11-20 >>