Crown Toyota Scion

Makes: Service Center|Toyota

Crown Toyota Scion
Call
Crown Toyota Scion Info

"As a salesman you are the best Nico!"

We bought a used car to this dealership and one of the salesman help us and served as excellent job. I do the same thing to my clients as a salesperson too. Our experienced to him is great! We highly recommend Nico Sanchez! Thanks, Andre&Marien

"Great Sales Experience"

Toyota has so many great products plus we were pleasantly surprised to have a wonderful experience checking out several models with Kathy Sullivan. She was knowledgable and listened to both of our preferences,and her easy going manner made the evaluation purchase process go smoothly. Apparently many others agree (check out the other reviews)! David in finance is a friendly and sharp individual, and considered our feedback fairly on all the options he is tasked with presenting. You buy from people you like and if these individuals reflect the dealership then we are looking forward to future contact with Crown Toyota Scion sales. I have taken my other vehicle for service and this has gone reasonably. Hopefully the issues in other reviews were learning and improvement opportunties for Crown Toyota Scion 2014-09-13

"Bad customer service"

The worst service ever I had for vehicle service. I have received a recall note stating that my new Toyota has sort of issue with a seat belts. I have scheduled an appointment for recall service and have received 3 emails confirming my appointment date. Service department called a day before to confirm the appointment. When I came in to the service department, I’ve been told that they cannot see any appointment scheduled for me. Also they cannot provide any recalls related service on Saturday. They have asked if I would like to change the oil as it will take no more than 45 minutes include car wash. I got my vehicle back after hour and a half and not washed at all. So finally I have spent almost 2 hours on Saturday just for "express" oil change and I have to come back in the middle of the week for recall service. The left hand doesn't know what right hand does. Didn't expect to get such bad service from dealership with brand name Toyota.

Service Represantative

"Terrible Service"

Purchased a vehicle through this dealership in the Summer of 2013. Started off with Wade Knight in sales who did a decent job. Things were going smoothly with Premini Ismath until I purchased my vehicle and was sent the details of my insurance and loan. To make a long story short was told that I would have bumper to bumper coverage for the remainder of my pre-owned vehicle and when I received the papers, they knocked off a few years, so now I am only covered for half. I was shocked. Especially since my girlfriend and both explained this clearly to Premini that these were our wishes. Fast forward a year to 2014, when something breaks down with my vehicle and I am looking to use my insurance, I have to fumble around calling several companies as Toyota tells me the private insurance they sold me, they no longer handle, but am reassured that it is still valid, just I will have to handle things on my own now through the private insurance. Fine. The problem is, this was never explained or was I given step by step instructions that I was apparently supposed to get through Crown Toyota. I called to leave a message to voice my concern in their mailbox and no one EVER called me back. Called another guy in finance who replaced Permini twice, and after a week of no call backs, was told when I called back again that he was on holidays. Wow. I then called one of the managers,to vent my frustrations and do not hear back from him after four hours. I understand people are busy, but after leaving a frustrated voicemail, you would think customer satisfaction would be a priority. Unfortunately with this Toyota dealership, once they get you to sign the dotted line, they have in their minds, done all they need to do. You are on your own after that. Very frustrated with the service. Highly recommend not buying a vehicle through them.

"Worst ever."

I have dealt with this dealership for 20 years and this was my last visit. Went for an oil change and repair of the command start. 3 hours later, I was told that they don't service the command start and they will start working o the oil change. Need to say more?

Don't remember their names

"2014 Venza, Limited AWD"

My first five cars were Hondas. I then drove three Fords, but was ready for a change. When I entered the Crown Honda Dealership: I was ignored! Minutes after arriving in the Crown Toyota Dealership, I was pleasantly greeted by an individual that recognized me. After a short discussion, our uncommon commonality was discovered; that's how I met Kathy Sullivan. She proved to be very friendly and genuinely interested in what I was after, even when I was unsure what that was. We first spoke on a Monday and I'm sure Kathy stayed past closing. Kathy phone me on Tuesday as she had arranged for me to test drive a Honda CR-V & CrossTour. That was the singular event that pushed me to decide that I was going to buy a Toyota! Although the RAV4 did not turn out to be my car, it helped me narrow down my selection. Once I sat in the Venza, I knew I had found my choice. By Friday, I settled on the V6 Limited Venza AWD with the Technology Package. I've had the car a couple of weeks and am not disappointed!!! I have never been in a Dealership where every employee seems genuinely happy to be there. I have never been greeted by so many different people who took the time to say hi. Judy Zulak REALLY cares about how you feel and how you feel you've been treated. She is the heart of the dealership. She does NOT play games. She genuinely cares. The building itself reminds me of All-Inclusive resorts. No more bathrooms where you're afraid to enter, never mind wash your hands. You are even encouraged to visit the service garage. Certainly not the garage you grew up knowing!

Kathy Sullivan, Judy Zulak

"Kathy Sullivan provides exceptional customer service"

Kathy took such a great interest in our family and our preferences in buying a new vehicle. She was the friendliest and most knowledgeable salesperson to sell our family a vehicle to date (all of which have been Toyotas). She stayed an hour an a half past the end of her shift to help us in our decision. I would definitely refer any friends or family looking for a new vehicle to her. Thanks for the new Highlander! Loving it so far!

"Prius Purchase"

I was welcomed in to the dealership in a way that I was comfortable with. ie, not exuberantly. Kathy was very helpful and informative. The price offered to me was one that I felt was fair. I appreciated the fact that I did not feel the need to bargain or that I was pressured into purchase.

"excellent service"

good customer service shows qualified hospitality. efficient work allows to gather accurate and useful information about any cars. interface is very friendly so that easy to trust. moreover the price is trustable .

Yunyu Cai(Adam)

"A perfect ending to a bad day!!"

Kathy provided great customer service and helped me find the perfect new car to replace my 14 year old Camry that was in the shop for repairs. She listened to me and once I identified I was interested in a Corolla she provided me with many options to select from. She was very knowledgeable of the Corolla and shared the differences between the various models with me and arranged for me to test drive the Corolla. Even though it was late (perhaps close to closing time, if not already past) neither Kathy nor Tyler made me feel pressured to close the deal. We were able to come to a deal that we were all comfortable with. When I came to pick up my new Corolla a few days later, Kathy had it all shined and wrapped with a beautiful big red bow. Both Kathy and Tyler were friendly and a pleasure to work with, both on the day we made the deal and the day I came to pick it up. I would definitely recommend Kathy to others interested in a Toyota. I loved my Camry for the last 14 years and I know I will love my Corolla for many years to come, thanks to the service Kathy provided.

Kathy Sullivan, Tyler Wrixon