Crown Toyota Scion

Crown Toyota Scion Info

jensen5599
9-10-2016

"new vehicles"

super,great service from everyone at crown Toyota scion. the staff there are very friendly and helpful,we have bought 3 cars from them so far and have sent family and friends there for a reason.

Adam Cai

Mr.& Mrs. Nat Legaspi
8-17-2016

"New Vehicle"

We recently purchased our very first brand new 2016 RAV4 XLE AWD AT CROWN SCION and we thoroughtly inpressed with the service. Special thanks to the Manager Anil and Chan Paranaque, our agent for being so accomodating from the day one until we picked our new vehicle. We would like to give the credit to Agent Chan, his warming personality reassured us that we had a right decision to purchased a car at Crown Scion. And, hoping that this is just the beginning of a great service. We strongly recommend going to see Chan If you are even thinking buying a car. Thank you for all the help.

Maureen Pormalejo

Chan the man
7-25-2016

"New car"

Chan did a great job Got me the truck I needed He was happy treated me well and got me out of there fast If you're going to buy a truck I recommend you talk to Chan

Chan

Mr chan
7-21-2016

"Mr chan "

Mr chan very helpful me .he is wonderful job I am very happy ,I am like car also my friend told me you buy new car ma so happy I am like crown Toyota mr chan good person.and very friendly .

Mr chan

Very Happy Customer
7-06-2016

"BEST Experience in Winnipeg"

I started on the internet and sent messages to many dealers, Harsh was one of only 2 individuals to actually read my request and reply accordingly. He was so very friendly, personable, informative and knew what he was talking about and the process required for us as out of province purchasers. Mr. Mark Johnson treated us like family/new found friends and was very helpful and accommodating to our needs and time constraints. I can be a difficult customer and I have high expectations for customer service and they have exceeded them all. Best Service.

Harsh, Mark

Mgj
7-02-2016

"Chan Paranaque"

Glad that Chan accommodated us as we stepped in to the showroom. He met our expectations and made us happy about the truck that we have.Kuddos to Chan / Andrew. So overwhelmed.Two thumbs up guys

Chan,Andrew

Jason0747
5-02-2016

"It was good "

It was a great experience. I bought a used 2013 Corolla from Chan. I got a great deal from him. He offered me a free lifetime car wash (as long as he's working there) which i would say I like most from all the deal he offered. It was something that not every dealership offers. I would totally tell my friends about it. The only thing that I didn't like was the service. The installation for the spoiler of my car got delayed, because the parts didn't come in time but I totally understand and I was okay with it. But the thing is they didn't give me a courtesy car to use , instead they made me rent a car from Enterprise, so I was forced to pay $79.81 for the car rental.

Chan Paranaque

Lexus
4-19-2016

"Crown Toyota- Used car purchase"

I am in the process of resoling the issues with the used car purchased at this dilership. Will update later. I am in the process of resoling the issues with the used car purchased at this dilership. Will update later.

macmag
4-03-2016

"service"

they bill me for replace wiper blade but when I collect my car was still old one, and in the service package what I choice was lubricate hinges and olso wasn't done.

na

I don't like Crown Toyota!!!
4-01-2016

"Expensive non-service and poor advice"

I have to tell you about the wheel alignment I "didn't need". I was leaving on a lengthy road trip, took my car to Winnipeg's Crown Toyota and asked if I needed a wheel alignment. I was told I did not and to bring it back in August, but when I got to the west coast I had my relatively new tires completely bald. The BC tire dealer said I needed to replace all four tires! Even though I had low mileage, I was told they were not under warranty because they should have had a wheel alignment! The very reason I took it it to Crown Toyota in the first place, and was told it wasn't required! I doubt Crown even looked at the tires before they gave me their crappy evaluation. An expensive experience for sure. Thanks for nothing Crown Toyota! I'm very dissatisfied with your firm's capability and service and will tell everyone I can not to deal with Crown Toyota.

Don't know