Crown Toyota Scion

Crown Toyota Scion Info

Jason0747
5-02-2016

"It was good "

It was a great experience. I bought a used 2013 Corolla from Chan. I got a great deal from him. He offered me a free lifetime car wash (as long as he's working there) which i would say I like most from all the deal he offered. It was something that not every dealership offers. I would totally tell my friends about it. The only thing that I didn't like was the service. The installation for the spoiler of my car got delayed, because the parts didn't come in time but I totally understand and I was okay with it. But the thing is they didn't give me a courtesy car to use , instead they made me rent a car from Enterprise, so I was forced to pay $79.81 for the car rental.

Chan Paranaque

Lexus
4-19-2016

"Crown Toyota- Used car purchase"

I am in the process of resoling the issues with the used car purchased at this dilership. Will update later. I am in the process of resoling the issues with the used car purchased at this dilership. Will update later.

macmag
4-03-2016

"service"

they bill me for replace wiper blade but when I collect my car was still old one, and in the service package what I choice was lubricate hinges and olso wasn't done.

na

I don't like Crown Toyota!!!
4-01-2016

"Expensive non-service and poor advice"

I have to tell you about the wheel alignment I "didn't need". I was leaving on a lengthy road trip, took my car to Winnipeg's Crown Toyota and asked if I needed a wheel alignment. I was told I did not and to bring it back in August, but when I got to the west coast I had my relatively new tires completely bald. The BC tire dealer said I needed to replace all four tires! Even though I had low mileage, I was told they were not under warranty because they should have had a wheel alignment! The very reason I took it it to Crown Toyota in the first place, and was told it wasn't required! I doubt Crown even looked at the tires before they gave me their crappy evaluation. An expensive experience for sure. Thanks for nothing Crown Toyota! I'm very dissatisfied with your firm's capability and service and will tell everyone I can not to deal with Crown Toyota.

Don't know

Karen/Dave
3-21-2016

"Great Place to Buy a Vehicle"

Ron Ackerman approached us immediately when we stepped into the show room. He asked us how he could help us and what we were looking for. Then he very capably demonstrated how the Rav4 was exactly the vehicle we needed to handle winter roads. Took us on a great test drive after a storm. We went down gravel roads, icy and snow covered roads, and did a little 4 wheeling through the snow banks!. We came in needing a vehicle and "looking around first" and left with a Rav4. Ron's demonstration of all the features was exceptional and was the deciding factor. On another note, we have dealt with this dealership for maintenance of our Tundra. Very happy with the service, and the little finishing touches they do after servicing, like washing the vehicle. The service is always prompt and courteous.

Ron Ackerman, Elvis, Brad Chandler, Tanis

Michael
3-21-2016

"Need to replace a tire? Drive on spare for 2 weeks"

My tire kept loosing pressure. Covered by Auto Plus insurance, brought the vehicle to Scion Service. They installed a spare wheel, saying that a nail went through the side and tire was destroyed, so a claim for a new tire has been made and it should arrive shortly. After that, I was driving on spare for 10 days(!). When I finally came to service in person for some answers, they said that technician who installed the spare is not working there anymore, and they don't see any claim for tire in my file. Service manager requested some time to sort this case out and called later, saying that my tire and rim have been located and there is nothing wrong with my tire! He suggested that I came back and installed that same tire again. He called again later to reveal that another inspection showed that there is indeed a hole in this tire and another claim has been made. I had to cancel my trip being stuck with a spare tire for so long. I am not saying tire&rim protection insurance is useless in general, it's just is when activated through such level of service.

Jared

air_domingo
2-26-2016

"Great experience!!!"

Chan was very helpful with my wife and I from the very beginning especially we are tight in budget. He was able to find us an amazing car with amazing deal for us. We absolutely recommend to visit Crown Toyota Scion. Thank you again Chan for the help.

Chan

Uzma, angie123
2-21-2016

"Business friendly and cooperative "

When walk first step in the showroom ,The co-operation was so impressive from Mr. Chan . He walk an extra mile and very friendly to make it happen also Mr. Brad was so tentative. Great job I would recommend to must visit Toyota scion. Thanks Mr. Chan for hard work. Thanks Mohammed

Chan

lori
1-20-2016

"Awesome experience!"

Ron was extremely helpful from beginning to end. I needed a car immediately, as my old car was unrepairable. He was able to find a great used Camry, that suited all of my driving needs. Ron and several staff members worked hard to get me back on the road in a very short time. Thank-you!

Ron Ackerman

nolan123
1-13-2016

"A Great Experience"

Ron Ackerman did a superb job finding an automobile to fit our needs. Financing also fit our budget. The 2016 Corolla has opened us up to a whole new world!

Ron Ackerman, Judy Zulak