Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,420 Dealership Reviews
CarlosAG
2-14-2016

"Exceptional customer service "

Ariel, Ed and Ryan provided us with exceptional customer service which made the car buying experience easy, positive and thorough. We left feeling very taken care of and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. From the moment we walked into the dealership and met with Ariel to the time we walked out with a better and cheaper insurance plan than we had had previously on our other vehicles, the customer service was truly impressive. Thank'you Ariel, Ed and Ryan for such a great experience. We look forward to dealing with Courtesy Chrysler on our other vehciel purchases in the future.

Karim
2-13-2016

"Drove home with it same day"

The crew at Courtesy worked well together to get me into my new Jeep in short order. Nick was patient and friendly, and offered his assistance beyond the sale. Glen helped close the deal and did so with a smile. Ryan wrapped things up efficiently, even though they were officially closed at that point. I came there to shop, I left there with a sweet ride, and even caught a movie the same night. Thanks gents!

fraser
2-13-2016

"vehicle purchase/ trade in"

First class service from Ariel in sales and ed in finance when I purchased a 3500ram. I would have no hesitation in buying from this dealer or recommending them again. Fraser

ahp
2-11-2016

"Out of town driver with a check engine light. "

Living a five hour drive from Calgary, I was uncertain about continuing my trip in a new Dodge Journey with an illuminated check engine light. I stopped in after 4:30 hoping to have them read the code so that I could rest easy. They fit me in. When it was discovered that a faulty sensor appeared to be at the heart of the matter, they located a sensor, had it replaced promptly before closing, all in a pleasant professional manner.

Front end staff whose names I did not get

Trista

"Dodge Laramie 3500 "

My husband went into purchase a new work truck for our company the sales associates were amazing to say the least. He started with the new purchase side and Rob McNeil was a great help but ultimately he decided to get a used truck.Herb dealt with Ariel Buenaventura he was a big help in deciding which truck was the most suitable for our buisness and what financially made sense moving forward with our economy. Herb was impressed with the professionalism he encountered with David Chopp and Ed Drolet and appreciated that they went out of their way to go the extra mile for the customer in getting us exactly what we needed for both interest rates and payments. You both were truly exceptional at your job and we will be back to do buisness with you in the very near future. Thank you Darrell Sirelpuu for going the extra mile there are not many teams out there that can top this team of individuals that truly go out of their way to get you what you need not what they need!! I highly recommend them for all your vehicle purchases you will not be disappointed!!

dawn.taylor@eastlink.ca

"Recall"

Amber was very pleasant and knowledgeable when I brought my SUV in for recall notice, transmission slip and fuel service additive. Repairs were done in a timely fashion.

agkumar
2-11-2016

"Very Professional & Trustworthy"

Right from the minute I got to meet Ariel & Darrell, there was confidence that I was at the right place dealing with right people. They treated me professionally, had the patience to listen to my requirements & worked with me in selecting and finalizing the deal. Ed Drolet from the Finance group guided me & helped me get the best available rate & options for the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership & will go back in the future.

Nighthawk
2-10-2016

"Excellent service, highly recommended!"

I had my truck into Courtesy Chrysler this week for some significant repairs and and dealt with Ahmed Elnahas. Ahmed is a very knowledgeable service advisor who is polite, friendly, and easy to deal with. The diagnosis of the oil leak on my truck was done quickly, and the required repairs were quoted and explained to me clearly over the phone. In addition to the repair, I was able to have my routine service done at the same time along with a couple smaller maintenance items. Thanks again for the pleasant service experience, and taking such great care of my truck!

Jslind
2-10-2016

"Great service. Good people"

Excellent overall experience. They really try and find the best for your buck and care about your budget and needs. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ecochrane

"Great experience!"

Went into the dealership not totally sure of what I wanted. Taylor was great help in narrowing down options and getting me into a few different cars to compare. He worked very quickly and efficiently and got me exactly what I wanted while working with my budget. Overall great experience and would recommend Taylor and Courtesy Chrysler to anyone!

1 - 10 of 1,420 results