Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,529 Dealership Reviews
Jay Cooper
5-03-2016

"Courtesy - and they mean it!"

Absolutely flawless experience from start to finish - friendly, helpful and eager staff and got me what I needed rather than just sell me something. i wholeheartedly recommend them to ANYONE seeking a vehicle without a moments hesitation - 5 star plus!

mel & cal
5-01-2016

"TODD IS GREAT "

TODD MADE US FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE, AND AFTER LOOKING AROUND AT OTHER DEALERSHIPS WE CAME BACK TO COURTESY AND TODD . STEVE OUR FINANCE GUY WAS AWESOME AS WELL. THOSE TWO GENTLEMAN MADE IT A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH COURTESY. I believe when you spend $40 - $80,000 on a "nice to have", you better be happy with the purchase. It's because of this attitude, that "some" sales people find me hard to deal with, but when I'm spending that kind of money, I want what I want. Because of Todd, I felt comfortable enough to not only spend my money at this dealership, but I would absolutely consider another purchase from this dealership.....as long as Todd is there!

Mattaio860
4-29-2016

"Courtesy is an understatment!"

What can I say? The staff that I dealt with were by far the friendliest people, and I don't mean the "be super friendly just to make a sale" kind. Once I gave a budget that I could afford, a vehicle that I wanted, Darrell had the perfect one in mind. I also wanted to test drive a vehicle that was just unreasonable with my budget (the Dodge Rebel) Darrell stopped me before I got myself into trouble. Liz was beyond amazing, never pressuring me into making a purchase and had all the information that I was looking for. Candace was just as amazing, I swear this woman has magical powers, getting my interest rate down by more that half... I may have been at 16.9 before... Once I had made the purchase everything was done and ready for me within what felt like hours. I can't recommend any of these three more!

happy dad
4-28-2016

"The search for a quality used vehicle ends at Courtesy Chrys"

I give Scott Sinclair at Courtesy Chrysler a top rating for his unwavering help in finding my family the perfect used vehicle. Great job Scott!

Gstylez9

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everyone was friendly and genuine and listed to our needs with no pressure and we ended with driving off in the vehicle of our choice at the price we were looking for! Great experience from all involved

Rich
4-27-2016

"Great staff and quick service"

Colin had great knowledge of the SUV's and was able to suit us up with a jeep compass to meet our needs. We will be a returning customer.

CSimon12

"Great Service"

April was amazing, helpful and super friendly. She made the visit fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. The service team had my jeep ready in no time!

chrysler lise
4-26-2016

"Very good service, and fast, "

The sales representative was very helpful and welcoming, his knowledge made me confident in the product I was interested in buying.The followup was very good after delivery

Erica
4-26-2016

"Very Positive Experience"

I could not say anything negative at this moment, came in yesteday and confirmed purchase and very excited and happy with the purchase so far. But, rating my experience I had with all the People who helped me? No words, could fit. They are the best! Justin from Sales, Mike his Manager so easy to deal with and made me feel like im in good hands. Steve Tran, most excellent person i have dealt with, he doesnt only do his job, he enlighten people like me (first time buyer) on what is more realistic, he basically educated us on that short amount of time, things that will benefit us in a long run. The best Team! I am so glad I listen to people to go check the Dealership. I genuinely appreciated everything. Again, Justin for making things so easy for us, Thank you for being honest and approachable. Steve, Thank you tremendously!

winterjes
4-25-2016

"Excellent "

this is my 5th vehicle I have bought at courtesy , the experience is always amazing . Darrell and his team aim to achieve the highest level of satisfaction , from teaching you how to use your vehicle , to the financing department explaining all the finer details it has been a great pleaser

1 - 10 of 1,529 results