Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,080 Dealership Reviews
Cjb2gvb

"Good service"

Just 2 days before a planned driving vacation our engine malfunction light came on our new Grand Cherokee. Late in the day and with no appointments available for a few days, service advisor Paul Dixon went to work and had us drop the vehicle early the next day and leave it with him to fix the issue asap. Before noon he called to advise the problem was fixed and we were on our way. Very happy

Zach

"charger tune up"

just had Steven Jones as a service advisor... Friendly and efficient... Thank you. The car runs smooth and has more power...like i needed that. Thanks for getting it done so quickly..

retiree,13

"Excellent professional service"

i went into Courtesy Chrysler to pick up my car from servicing. Not happy with my previous service here, however after talking with Joe in the service department he put me in touch with Brent Ernst, and by the way her presented himself, and his professionalism with how he discussed and showed interest in what I wanted as a customer, he actually restored my faith in the crusher product and Courtesy Crysler. i bought a Dodge Journey, only because of these two staff members, Brent Ernst , and Joe Tarzwell in the service dept. May everyone there take lessons in how to deal with clients and make them feel important... Thankyou.

Andrew the Outdoorsman
7/27/2015

"Never thought I would be driving such a cool rig!!"

Had a great experience with Brent, our sales consultant. Came in about a week prior to the eventual purchase and Brent showed us around the lot. My first impression was that I was not going to be able to afford a new Ram 1500 so we took the time to check out some of the used product as well as some other makes of truck. Because we were trading in our old vehicle, a 2013 Santa Fe XL, buying used became less and less of an option for us so on a lark we went back to Brent to have one last look before giving up. We told him what we could afford and let them take the Santa Fe for an inspection. Meanwhile, Brent took us out to one of their lots to look at a truck he felt fit the bill. He was not wrong but I had some serious doubts that the truck he sources for us would come in at the price we needed it to. Between Brent, his manager and the Chrysler Canada Marketing representative that was there they hit the number right on the head. We ended up with a Ram 1500 Outdoorsman and it's perfect. Thanks Brent!!

NAS23
7/27/2015

"Happy with my purchase "

great experience, greate service with greate customer service! Wished the price where lower for my truck but you get what you paying for and I'm happy with my purchase!

Claudia
7/26/2015

"ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE"

It was time for an oil change - so off to Courtesy we go. I entered the service bay area and Ahmed greeted me by name. He filled out the paperwork never once needing any information from me - as he knew who I was. I explained a few things that needed to be looked at including my taillight which was having issues in the mornings but worked fine on the way home every day. Ahmed offered to text me rather than call me when all was completed the next day & sent me a text message as I was leaving to ensure he had my correct information. Again all of this without me providing any information to him. I felt like Norm on Cheers - "where everybody knows your name".... All of this with a smile. Everyone that worked in the service area was smiling and happy. I was in and out of the service bay in less than ten minutes and in a shuttle on my way home. My shuttle driver was fun and we had a good chat on the way home. I look forward to the great support of Courtesy Chrysler & Ahmed has always been amazing !! You can tell as a customer that customer service is key here at Courtesy Chrysler - thanks Ahmed!! See you soon - but hopefully not too soon :-)

The shuttle driver was super friendly & Italian & I sadly have forgotten his name - but would like to thank him as well.

LorenzaM

"Awesome! "

I love the crew at Courtesy! They helped me find the perfect Jeep and at a great price. I went to several other dealers an no one was as helpful and welcoming as the crew there. I had an amazing experience and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car! Chad was great, I didn't feel pressured to buy anything I didn't want, he was simply there to guide me to the best car. Dave and Justin were amazing with finance helping me find the right car at the right budget. Thanks again guys!

dakota

"understanding and helpful"

I have an older truck which needed quite a few repairs. Paul was very understanding of my situation and helpful in explaining all the details. He was also very patient in taking a few calls from me. We purchased our truck from Courtesy and have always gone there for service. I have never had a bad experience in the 15 years we've owned the vehicle.

sexy red 2015 Dodge Caravan

"Award winning service!"

Mackenzie went above and beyond her roll as a Sales Representative. I give her 10 stars. Courtesy Chrysler in Calgary is the only place I will recommend my friends and family go to purchase a vehicle. and of course the best Sales Representative is Mackenzie Barkhouse.

Mark77
7/24/2015

"Thank you"

Ahmed had to make the calls advising me the parts required for two recalls on my Dodge 2500 weren't available after I had left the vehicle there for the repairs. Not an easy call to make, Ahmed handled the situation professionally, made sure the parts were available for the follow up appointment and apologized for the inconvenience. I understand the situation was addressed with management and steps have been taken so this shouldn't happen again. Can't ask for much more then that, my experience was great except for the missing parts. Thanks Ahmed, will be in touch for my next service appointment.

1 - 10 of 1,080 results