Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,017 Dealership Reviews
M. Thom
7/03/2015

"Great"

Relatively thorough - answered any questions I had. Was able to complete the transaction fairly quickly. The salesman was very helpful as was the finance person.

Saphron Skinner
7/02/2015

"Fantastic Service, Highly Recommended"

I walked into Courtesy Chrysler on what was effectively a whim with a list of requirements for my new vehicle, and ended up both discovering and purchasing my dream vehicle - a 2011 Tan JEEP Wrangler. Vince Khan was my sales rep and went far above and beyond what was expected. He helped actually procure the vehicle, ensure that the physical condition in which I received the vehicle was like-new, kept it far within my limited budget, helped me navigate the purchase process (in which I knew virtually nothing), and made the whole experience actually a bunch of fun. I genuinely trusted him to work in my best interest, and cannot state highly enough the quality of experience I had at Courtesy Chrysler because of him, specifically.

Minivan-tastic

""Max"imum satisfaction! "

Max was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We truly felt like he was working hard to ensure our needs were being met. He was able to help us get the vehicle we wanted at the price we needed. We didn't feel pressured at all and he answered all of our questions honestly and openly. We couldn't be happier with our car buying experience and LOVE our new Dodge Caravan. We will be referring others to Courtesy Chrysler and telling them to ask for Max!

Candito3

"Fast, friendly, thourough"

Customer service has much improved sine my last visit. Steve was not only friendly, he also was fast, efficient and ensured that I knew exactly what was being done to my vehicle.

journeyguy

"First oil change"

My wife was treated with courtesy, respect and not in a condescending way. Steve Jones provide a less expensive oil change without compromising quality. Work was completed while she waited and in a respectable time.

No thanks

"Review"

Colin was pleasant to deal with and Stephen was great too. We knew what we wanted and we were able to get the vehicle we were looking for.

rwpat

"good job"

Colin was a great salesperson to work with. He wanted to make sure we had the right vehicle for our needs. No high pressure sales, Good person to buy from.

tcs
6/30/2015

"warranty repairs on Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Steve Jones was my service advisor and he certainly understands prompt and professional customer service. Well done! I will continue to call on Courtesy Jeep and Steve for all future service and repair.

enggmom
6/30/2015

"Overall a great experience"

Going to try not to be negative, because it really was a nice experience overall. The point that I'm trying to make is that despite the process not being perfect, the staff pulled together and made this sale happen. The sales process was a little chaotic...I'm not used to getting price quotes by text message. There was also some inconsistency around the value of my trade in which was probably my biggest source of irritation. As it turned out, I did not trade my old vehicle in and when I told my sales rep that I was unhappy with the inconsistencies they went above and beyond to earn my trust and business. Everyone was extremely friendly and customer service was top notch. I was super stressed the day that I picked my vehicle up and Yannick and Lanette took some extra time with me and turned my day around. I would definitely buy from here again.

Happy Dorothy
6/30/2015

"Jeep Wrangler 65000 km sevice"

Steve was very helpful / knowledgeable and upheld the first part of your companies name. He explained fully what we needed this time and would need on the next service giving also a estimate of what that would cost. His estimate on my wait time for the service to be completed was dead on.

1 - 10 of 1,017 results