Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Darrell Sirelpuu

December 04, 2016

"Very Helpful!"

- lordsasquatch

Our situation was a little unique as not only were we purchasing a Dodge Caravan, but we were also going to have it converted for wheelchair accessibility. Omar, Blair, Marina and the staff were very helpful in helping us put together the van options that we needed and mostly what we wanted and then help us get the financing for the whole package. Grateful for the time, patience and help in purchasing the new Dodge Grand Caravan SXT! We'll be bringing by after the conversion to show you guys the end result! Thanks!!

December 03, 2016

"Good people"

- Mellie200LX

I am giving an amazing review for Liz I wanted out of a joint loan and she helped as best as she could we had a hiccup and got everything back in order, she did everything to make me feel like I was in the loop and picked me an amazing car that I turned down at first cause I was thinking of a different car but turned out I was wrong, she made my third experience with this dealership the second best, I would totally recommend her for future sales. Blair he helped a lot he was the second sales manager to help and he did fantastic. Serge was wonderful he was very thorough when it came to signing my new loan and explains everything, I left knowing exactly what my loan entailed etc! Thanks a bunch to this team of people! I recommend people going there.

December 01, 2016

"Great way to start the hunt!"

- Mlr.;)

I spoke with this young lady for quite a while about the different products that Chrysler offers. She really helped me find the right vehicle for not only my needs but wants as well. I would most definitely recommend this dealership just because of this young lady.

Used 2012 Dodge Journey, $17995