Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New Vehicle Sales
Blair Dingwall, General Sales Manager, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Blair Dingwall

March 23, 2017

"Awesome service Liz is the best"

- Brenda Simpson

Have been looking for a car after the car show in March 2017 and went to many dealerships and found Courtesy to be the very best and Liz took me under her wing and found just the right car for me after many test drives and sit down information sessions we finally found the right fit for me a Chrysler 200 Limited. She sat with me in the car and explained all the features and how to operate them because I am very challenged when it comes to these new gadgets. I can't thank her, Dave and Blair for all their help and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a vehicle. Thanks again for everything.

March 22, 2017

"Thanks James!"

- NobleT

Had a great experience at Courtesy for my second Jeep purchase. James was very helpful ( helped that he is also from back east) made me feel at home, searched and searched for what I was looking for, although we couldn't find EXACTLY what I wanted, but got me into a beautiful new 2017 Jeep Willys. Very down to earth guy, felt like I had known him for years! If I ever trade my Jeep in I will be looking forward to dealing with James again!

March 20, 2017

"Omar is the best saleman!"

- Tatiana

We bought new Dodge recently. Thanks to Omar. He is very kind and helpful. We appreciate his assistance he was super nice we will buy our next thur him. Regards, Tatiana.

Used 2012 Dodge Journey, $17995