Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

kirsten.delapena
4/25/2015

"Great experience!"

At first I was just browsing for used vehicles around the area but the accommodation and approach was so great that I decided to stick with the company and to try to work things out on which vehicle will be perfect for me and is around my price range. Khal came to our need and was very friendly, helpful and really nice. He really listened to what we got to say and we are so happy to have him as our sales person. He patiently stuck with us throughout the purchase and kept us entertained as well. He always makes sure that we're comfortable and satisfied with everything. He was like a friend to us. Thomas was very friendly and professional. He quickly talked us through the options we have regarding the payment of the vehicle and it was done in a snap! He was really nice and lovely! Ed was very accommodating, friendly and approachable. He really helped us through twists and turns regarding our financial assistance and we're very blessed to have him as our finance person. I can't even put into words the service he provided for us. It was really professional and outstanding. Overall the experience was beyond my expectations! It was really great and quick! They didn't rush us into anything that we're not comfortable with. I loved my first purchase of a vehicle and I am here to tell everybody that this dealership is basically like an angel sent from heaven.

William
4/25/2015

" got a truck we"re happy with."

Maria Gonzales helped us locate and buy a Ram truck. Nice to deal with a woman. Good selection of what we wanted. ....The finance dept (Terrilyn) was excellent. The whole atmosphere of the dealership was very positive.

DeanRedgwell
4/24/2015

"Recall Repair"

Booked my vehicle in for a P25 recall (rear quarter vent window switch). Arrived at the dealership a little before the appointment. My Service advisor, Steve Jones, took care of me and my girlfriend right away. He was very friendly and made us feel welcome. He noted that our appointment was a "waiting" appointment and assured us he would try to do his best to get the vehicle in as soon as was possible. I mentioned a concern about damage occurring as a result of this repair and Steve explained the repair process and said he'd speak with the technician doing the repair. While waiting, Steve came to us to let us know when the van was going in and that it would not take long. After a very short time, the van was done and Steve took the time to explain what was done and that there were no issues with the work. I appreciated Steve's knowledge of what was to be done and that he took my concerns seriously.

kenmack89
4/24/2015

"well overall it was suvice "

I had an ok experience trading in my 3500 2010 Laramie for a 2015 hemI. I loved my truck but wanted something better condition and Tim helped me finding the proper vehicle for my driving habits and something I could afford. THanks to all the employees who helped me out with my new vehicle. Thanks alot

avaudry

"Excellent customer service"

The courteous professionals at Courtesy handled our purchase with great follow through and ease of process. They were agreeable and ensured that our needs were met.

Edelmo

"Family oriented Maria "

Maria is very nice and friendly. She listened to us and what we wanted. Super fast and We are very blessed to have her as our sales person.. Ibardolaza is one happy family.

happy car guy

"long day "

Our sales person was Darrell Sirelpuu, who was awesome to work with. We were dealing with another salesman, but fortunately for us he didn't show up and we got to work with Darrell. There was a slight miscommunication between us at first, but Darrell and the sales manager Justin Chang went out of their way to help us. Terrilyn in financing was also extremely helpful and very professional. This is our 2nd car from courtesy Chrysler and I don't see us shopping anywhere else.

jemal

"the best sales person"

She is very helpful. And she is very honest. And knows her vehicle. I hope to see more like maria. AAAAAA AAA++++++ servce i would recommend her to everyone.

ALANON

"Great Experience"

Steve Jones provided a good customer service experience when I brought in our Jeep Cherokee for its first service since we bought it last November.

serghei
4/22/2015

"Great service "

Contacted Maria. She is a great professional sales lady! !! Maria and Steven were very quick and extremely good. They really took care of my family! !!!

Reviews of Justin Chang