Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,544 Dealership Reviews
Rodeo Guy
5-27-2016

"quick easy and great to deal with."

I dealt with Justin Hrappstead and it was probably one of the best car purchasing experiences I have ever had. I will be recommending him!

Blue dart 2016
5-25-2016

"Amazing sales staff"

The sales aspect of our visit was fabulous , I havnt run into a sales person that actually listened to what I wanted in a very long time and Rob was very knowledgable as well !! On the Finance side .. It was a very , very long process , our finance associate was very nice but spread way too thin .. Customer wise .. Finishing up with one instead of jumping between several customers at a time would be nice

Newfie
5-24-2016

"Professional,helpful,sensitive to my ideas"

I feel both Ariel and mike were very conscious of my dignity and my concerns and handled things very compassionately and treated me with respect and care I was surprised to hear from Ariel that the deal was still on the table. That pleased me a lot and made me want to do buissness with courtesy dodge Thanks for everything.i feel ill be back Sincerely Don Jones .

Dallas
5-23-2016

"Service department/Manager"

I have been dealing with Michael the last couple of times I've been in. And, every time I'm welcomed with such a warm smile. He listens carefully to what my concerns are. also, verifies everything before I'm leaving. Calls me with any questions or concerns, or just to tell me good news regarding my truck. In February, I had some tire problems, which Michael also took care of. Due to some minor problems, out of my control. The Manager Roger stepped up, and asked how he could make it up to me. I didn't want any monitory products for free. So I asked for my truck to have a cleaned inside. When picking up my truck, I could not have been happier, fully detailed in and out. It looks like a new truck again. Thank you so very much. That's what I call Excellent customer service

MSelbee
5-21-2016

"Repeat as good as the first"

When I made the decision to upgrade from my Jeep Polar to a fully loaded Rubicon, I made the trip back to see Tim Puddifant at Courtesy Chrysler. The upgrade experience was as good as my first purchase from Tim two years earlier. Tim, Lanette, Candace and the team at Courtesy worked hard to make sure I could get into the unit I wanted at a good price. I would definitely recommend Tim and Courtesy Chrysler to anyone that is in the market for a new car!!

Rallye2014
5-21-2016

"Very Friendly Environment"

My salesperson Todd was very patient and friendly along with the rest of the Courtesy Chrysler staff, I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to go there.

Zahra
5-20-2016

"Great"

I received excellent and high quality service from the staff. All the help I was searching for was received, every question was answered and my agent went above and beyond to give me an amazing deal. I couldn't be happier!

Cody_tj6
5-12-2016

"Great experience!"

Very happy with the service and information provided by not only Justin, but the rest of the team at Courtesy Chrysler. Smooth transition into my "new to me" vehicle.

David Stanley
5-11-2016

"Had to replace my flat tire on the van "

I am glad that Michael and Jesse help with my problem on getting my tire fix on time and I glad I did not have to pay anything right now.

Jesse from the tech group

truckguy16
5-11-2016

"very lengthy process"

I felt like there was room to negotiate at times and they just wouldn't budge. left and came back to look after many different options before they were willing to give me the price i was looking for the whole time. Also, when finalizing the payments they really pushed the extras on me knowing I had a certain budget to keep. felt uncomfortable at times. even had to go back in and renegotiate part of it.

1 - 10 of 1,544 results