Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

azman

"Vince khan "

Vince khan was very helpful, assisted me with with all my needs and questions regarding a vehicle . Also he addressed all my issues and problems accordingly, and is currently helping me resolve some issues. Highly recommended him!

Paula

"Worth the drive"

I love my Dodge 1500!! But I hated going to the dealership near me for service. So we decided to try Courtesy Chrysler Dodge in the Glenmore Circle. Wow what great service!! I would ask for Christine, she is so nice and she made me feel like family. I am only going to service my truck at this dealership. I didn't feel like I was being pressured to do anything that wasn't needed and best of all she is happy. When was the last time that you went for service and they where happy and nice. Well it was a very nice change and I am coming back. Thanks Christine for taking care of me and my truck

Viccio

"Excellent"

This is the 5th vehicle we have bought at Courtesy and we always have a great experience. We did not consider going to another Dealership.

Lisajanzen30
3/26/2015

"Second Veichle Bought at Courtesy Chrysler"

Vince Khan was very friendly and knowledgeable with the Jeep Cherokee. He listened to what my wants were in this Veichle abd found me exactly what I wanted. Terrilynn Anderson made the financing part seem effortless. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Great job guys!!

Meag121
3/26/2015

"The Best Service "

I had to take my Jeep in for a long overdue Maintenance. I got Joe for my service technician and I have never had such a pleasant experience with someone. We cracked jokes the whole time, He kept me well informed about what was going on with my vehicle throughout the day. I asked all the questions I needed to and never felt like I was imposing on his day. I will seek out Joe for all my service needs in the future!!

Steve J G
3/25/2015

"Iam very pleased. Definitely be a repeat customer and refer "

Courtesy Chrysler was the 5th dealer I went to not to be greeted by vultures. For being my first major purchase I was very Leary. And at courtesy that all went away when I found exactly what I was looking for in a truck. I was extremely impressed with all the staff starting with Jason the salesmen to Tomas the used lot manager and of course Ed in finance who gave me great advice and really knows his and worked me a great deal to afford the truck I really wanted. All where extermly friendly professional staff who we got caught up in off topic conversations other then the sale or vehical and who were working for me the whole sale not to just benifit themselves. Also the fact iam entered to win a Dodge Viper sweetens the pot. And on top of all that I got an awesome deal on a Great reliable Clean safe vehical. I definitely recommend Courtesy Chrysler to everybody I know and who doesn't want to be approach By slick talking Vultures like I encountered everywhere else I went well on my shopping experience and will absoultly be a repeat customer. Happy shopping.

Jo-Ann
3/24/2015

"Outstanding and professional!Maria G"

Working in the service industry I am very satisfied with service received, She took her time to listen, understand and was there through all the process. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of purchasing,

Maria Gonzales Trevor smith

nikkyhaert
3/24/2015

"Great dealership! "

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mazda, and I couldn't be happier! Everything from beginning to end was just wonderful. After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, I was so happy to be referred to Darrell. He was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and honest. I told him what I needed/wanted and he paired me with something that worked perfectly. I also had the pleasure to speak with Justin, who gave me the best deal imaginable and I couldn't be more thankful for that. Stephen in the finance department was very patient and definitely helped me a ton through the whole financing portion of my purchase. Overall, I left Courtesy Chrysler extremely happy. I believe that they have a very strong team and I will be referring anyone I know interested in buying a car to this dealership.

dpeever
3/23/2015

"Good place to do business"

I've dealt with Courtesy since buying a Caravan in '05. Their service department is the only one at a Chrysler dealership in Calgary that I trust. My most recent purchase experience was a positive one - folks there are friendly, knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted. They found the car I wanted and at a price I could afford.

bforsch
3/23/2015

"new veicle purchase"

Thank you to Lanette and Mike for my second purchase on my dodge ram, it was delivered to my house and I will enjoy this vehicle.

Reviews of Justin Chang