Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

125 Glendeer Circle Southeast,
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2S8
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1,626 Dealership Reviews
pat h
9-28-2016

"got my new dodge ram"

Justin was well informed and helped me pick out the right truck for myself. He answer all my questions and with as much information as i felt i needed.

Brianna Asham
9-28-2016

"Amazing Experience! "

We bought our new 2015 Dodge Journey from Ariel at Chrysler Courtesy and had a phenomenal experience! We've been trying for over a year to trade in our (now old) car and had nothing but problems. We dealt with pushy salesman who had tried to put us into vehicles we did not want, salesman who couldn't give us the time of day and never responded to our emails or phone calls... I'd even had salesman tell me to just wait and left me hanging for over a month and then was upset when I tried somewhere else but I have yet to find a dealer that listens, works for you and with you , responds back to you quickly and tries even after the banks say no. THIS dealership was the dealership that made the world of difference. Ariel listened to what I wanted, he considered my wants and my needs and he put us through to the best finance persons available. The finance team worked tirelessly to get us into the car we wanted - not taking no for an answer and trying again and again. A new car was never in my cards...a new car with a sunroof,navigation system,backup camera and more...was definitely never in my cards... yet, that's what we got! Not only did I get a BRAND NEW 2015 DODGE JOURNEY but our interest was cut in over half and we are paying LESS than we were on our previous, out dated vehicle!!! Amazing Salesman - Ariel Pecson Amazing Dealership - Chrysler Courtesy Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

Katrina
9-23-2016

"They have a no pressure approach. Very professional!"

I am thoroughly impressed in my entire experience at this dealership. Liz was a joy to work with. This was my fIrst experience of purchasing a vehicle with no external help and Liz helped throughout the process without any added pressure or stress.

Tina
9-22-2016

"Quick and painless purchase😊"

Never knew that purchasing a vehicle will be a painless experience and a very quick one (went there around 2:30pm and got the car at 6pm the same day). I dreaded going to a dealership and having to deal with salespeople cuz all I hear is negative comments. But not with my experience it's all good for me. Thanks to Ariel and Marc you guys rock👍

Joseph
9-18-2016

"5.7 hemi finally!!!"

I just bought a used ram 5.7 hemi from this dealership and the experience awesome, ariel help me from beginning to last, david who helps me finance the truck manage to give me every request that i want, i definitely recommend courtesy chrysler to all who's looking for their dream vehicle, and definitely look for this guy's their awesome , you guy's won't regret!!!!!!!!

Mike menane

sexy red 2015 Dodge Caravan
9-15-2016

"The best customer service."

This is my second vehicle from them, they treat their customers with respect and friendliness. They were Very helpful when it came to explaining my vehicle and how it works.

Beaumont502

"April is a gem ! "

Over the past 8 years I have bought 4 ram trucks from Courtesy Chrysler . In the past I have had struggles with the service department and their professionalism until today . Since April Thomas has come on board , dealing with the service department is pleasurable again . She's personable, knows her stuff and doesn't try to make up stories . I love dealing with April and she's a fantastic addition to the service department . Don't ever let her go .

Bad2good

"Dissatisfied beyond belief"

I bought a 2011 Jeep Patriot with 83462km (July 04 2016) whose engine was burning oil and over a period of time used an average of a litre of oil per 1200km. A "small" fix was attempted once which did not work and at last the sales person (A. Buenaventura) sent the numerous email complaints of a worn out engine to a service manager(K Laughton) that has yet to respond. The only one that was concerned was the shop manager (J Marzwell) that assured me he would contact someone in charge to resolve the issue: nothing as yet Joe. I advise caution when dealing with Courtesy Chrysler and their used sales department. Promises were made " we'll make sure we find a solution" but as yet(mid Sept.) NOTHING. Be "courteous" and offer some form of reconciliation before its to late.

Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 28, 2016

Hi Bad2good, I will be passing this email on to our Preowned Sales Manager and our Service Manager immediately. If we are able to help someone will get back to you today! Thank you for the review. Regards, Vida Nikravan, Executive Assistant

ralliartist
9-13-2016

"AMAZING"

My service advisor, April was AWESOME in terms of customer service and keeping me informed. Super friendly staff including both shuttle drivers. I usually go to Eastside Dodge but since I moved I had to come here for convenience. What a world of difference!! I'm so happy I moved! ;D

jake.hick
9-07-2016

"Good dealership, remedied issues encountered"

I had an issue with purchasing an incorrect vehicle through the dealership. They remedied the issue and were good to deal with. Rob McNeil was my most recent salesman, who was excellent to deal with. He helped me with all issues and concerns and continues to ensure my purchase is up to my requirements. With the issues encountered, I dealt with Mike Menane (Sales Manager) who was also a good contact to deal with. With the issues I had initially encountered, Lanette Andreas was excellent to deal with on the Finance side of everything. They all respond to e-mails and calls in a timely manner and tried to ensure customer satisfaction. The only outstanding issue was over the course of purchasing the wrong vehicle and having it exchanged for the right one, I was not able to get 0% financing which I was able to get on the incorrect vehicle. I highly recommend dealing with Rob if you have the choice and opportunity.

Lanette Andreas