Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Call
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"First time car buying made easy"

I was pretty nervous about my first car buying experience, but everyone was extremely helpful. I arrived thinking I was going to be able to afford a small car, but to my surprise, I walked out with a Jeep! Vince and Stephan were amazing and help put this first time buyer at ease, which was muchly appreciated.

"AMAZING Customer Service"

Colin was such a pleasure to work with when purchasing my new Wrangler! He was knowledgeable, made us feel really comfortable and was beyond helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I didn't feel pressured to do anything, and he overall wanted me to be happy with what I was purchasing at the end of the day. He's been supportive & present even weeks AFTER the sale, and that's not something I had expected after the sale was processed. The rest of his team who I dealt with in Financing {Terrilyn & Hugh} were incredibly patient & wonderful to deal with as well. I will definitely recommend Colin to any of my friends & family looking to purchase a new vehicle from Courtesy :)

"Satisfied First Time Buyer"

Really good experience. Never felt pressured to do anything. Given all information that was needed to make an informed decision. Was debating between a jeep and a different vehicle elsewhere, and the customer service at courtesy was a contributing factor in my decision to get a vehicle there. Would definitely recommend Courtesy to family/friends.

"Husband and I got amazing customer service"

Bob gave THE best service that my husband and I have ever gotten at courtesy!! He went above and beyond with any problems that arose with the purchase of our vehicle. He is willing to continue to help with any other problems that may arise in the future. Will recommend and have recommended to friends and family!! Will be coming back most likely in a year or two!! :)

"First time buyer"

Overall good experience, and staff. Staff tried very hard to make my experience a positive one and I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone a looking at purchasing a new or used vehicle :)

"New Truck"

Went to the dealership to inquire about a newer truck. Was meet by friendly staff that did not pressure me for a sale. They worked with me and provided what I consider good deal on my trade in and purchase. A few hours later I drove away in my new to me 2010 Dodge Ram, love it.

"Vince and the Courtesy Team were great to deal with"

Great experience, Vince and Courtesy team got us into two new vehicles, Dakota for me, Journey R/T for my wife. The entire team made the buying experience and trade in experience enjoyable and easy.

"Bob Deezar is the best vehicle sales person "

We have purchased many vehicles over the past 40 years and Bob is the most patient ;knowledgeable; caring and considerate salesperson we have ever met. Not only did he find the exact vehicle we were looking for but also got us a wonderful price. We have already recommended him to 2 of our friends.

"Awesome service, fast and friendly"

Thanks Bob for the great service, I will come back to you in the future if I need another automobile. I am glad that the process was fast and friendly. Very Happy customer, Awesome service Thanks Darren Holloway

"Great service, friendly people."

I purchased a car from this dealership about a week ago. I had a wonderful experience with both the service and the people. the people are very friendly and provided great service. Jon MacCuaig was excellent at helping me with any questions I had about the vehicles and Hugh Bullen was also very helpful with getting everything else set up and taken care of. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other people and was very happy with my experience there.

Justin Chang