Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The Name Says It All! Serving the Calgary area, Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep, located at 125 Glendeer Circle S.E. in Calgary, AB, is your premier retailer of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Trevor H
3/02/2015

"All in all great experience"

Like many I was dreading the visit to purchase a new vehicle. I met with Jazz solo a few weeks prior to our purchase and test drove the car to get a feel. Our second visit was with the whole family and Jazz was knowledgable, friendly, and didn't give the impression of pushing us at all. Gave us options and also listened to our needs and wants. Was impressed with the experience and love our new ride. Would highly recommend Jazz and coutesy Chrysler.

APotter
3/01/2015

"Did what needed to be done"

Had a great experience the whole way, no muss no fuss they were honest and extremely friendly. I left feeling I got the vehicle that I wanted at the price I was happy with, great job guys and thanks for the positive experience not all my vehicle purchases have been.

Ddavidson
2/28/2015

"My Fourth Dodge Ram"

My sales person Colin made my experience at Courtesy Chrysler a memorable day for me and I will be referring friends and family. I would like to thank Colin for my positive experience at this dealership as I will be back in the near future to purchase again from him. Thanks Chris for the great deal on my third vehicle.

whitethunder
2/27/2015

"New Car"

I have been going to Courtesy Dodge for our cherished family minivan for many years. This year being extremely pressed for time, we needed our new Caravan, but without the hassle of long appointments, lot walks, suggested upgrades and tire kicking. The team at Courtesy was able to quote a value for my trade in (our existing Caravan), send us a rock bottom price for our new van, do up the paperwork and have us out of there with one quick visit and then a minimum of calls and emails. When we arrived to grab our new van and hand over the old one, Tim and Stephen had us out of there in RECORD time. Not much more than an hour. I wasn't rushed and I didn't receive a lack of information, any questions I did have were fully answered as always, but the team knew I had already decided what I wanted, have owned the same van three times over and just wanted NEW, quick and painless. Thanks for making the experience exactly what I hoped for yet again. Our van is the family lifeblood for so many of our experiences and activities. We wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks again!

ckyle
2/27/2015

"Best service department in calgary!"

After dealing with other dealerships in town and not getting the service I was offered or paid for I was pointed in Courtesy's direction. I stopped in on a Friday morning looking to get an oil change done on my Ram 3500. Knowing it was Friday I really wasn't expecting to get in without an appointment, and seeing the line at the service entrance cemented that feeling. However the service adviser that I spoke with said it would be no problem. I dropped my truck off at 8am and by 1pm they had done the oil change, tire rotation and full diesel fuel system and exhaust clean. I was surprised that my truck was done that fast, and after my dealings with other dealerships, was shocked it was actually complete. I thanked Nikita for getting me in on a Friday and called Rodger to express my gratitude toward his service department. The following Thursday, I started my truck and noticed the power steering pump whining. I figured I'd again try out Courtesy. Again they were able to get me in that morning, sourced the problem, fixed the problem, cleaned my entire engine bay, and had me back in my truck before 5pm. I have yet to have this kind of service from any dealership from any manufacturer! With this kind of service they now have a customer for life, and I hope Roger and his team continue to strive for this kind of customer service. Great Job Courtesy!!!

Lin

"Great Jeep Experience"

Jerry Peterson was up front through the entire process & listened to what I was looking for. He wasn't a pushy sales man - Always had a Smile & Hi how are you first. When he took me to the New G. Cherokee Jeep he went through the whole vehicle as to what it was all about - what it had to offer & how the vehicle ran. Once we went for the test drive my mind was made up, this was the vehicle for me. I had gone to 4 other Dealerships before I had gone to Courtesy Chrysler. Should have gone with my intuition first. I would Highly recommend dealing with Jerry Petersen. Absolutely love my Jeep! Any future Jeep purchases will be done here! LFindlay

Paul

"Vince Khan"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. I highly recommend anybody looking for a vehicle contact Vince Khan at Courtesy Chrysler. Him together with Justin, Scott and Ed worked hard to ensure I ended up leaving the dealership happy. Good customer service can be hard to find but this team worked hard to make sure I left with exactly what I wanted in a vehicle at a price that I was comfortable with. Well done Vince, I will be sure to send more customers your way. Remember...ask for Vince..You will be glad you did!

Vince Khan, Scott Miranda

Donald St gelais
2/26/2015

"We bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 LX"

We would like to Thank Mr. Peter Fryer who is one of the sales Reps at Courtesy who was the reason we bought the car in the first place, he is a great guy who took great care of us and answered all our questions. Also we had a good experience while dealing with Mr. Hugh Bullin who is a Finance Manager at Courtesy. We'd like to Thank Blair and Yannick also. You have all been great and we feel good after dealing with you. We look forward to honestly recommending your Dealership to others. Keep up the good job!

Peter Fryer

Kirstin
2/25/2015

"Jeep Purchase"

I recently had a fantastic experience with purchasing a brand new 2015 Jeep North, all staff were extremely courteous, helpful, kind, and diligent! -Kirstin Walton

Dixie
2/23/2015

"A great expereince. "

Darrell and Lanette made this such a fun and stress free experience! From the excellent product knowledge to the friendly and welcoming service, purchasing my new Jeep could not have been easier or more fun! Thanks a ton guys...see ya again.

Reviews of Justin Chang