Coastal Ford Sales Ltd

Mainland Ford

PatrickBren
12-15-2015

"Experience was good"

Overall experience was good, sales team were nice to deal with. A few of the demo cars shown to us were thoroughly used and worn, however we found the right one in the end.

John.Moore
12-11-2015

"Extremely smooth"

Buying a vehicle there was an extremely smooth process. I wish my other car purchases from other brands was up to the standards of Coastal Ford!

Allen Weh
10-27-2015

"Quick and Smooth"

Buying a car at Coastal Ford was a quick and smooth process. I went into the dealership knowing what I wanted, for the most part, and the salesman Jamie was able to match it to what was in stock. He was very helpful with me.

James Reynolds

Ilene Smith
10-13-2015

"So Happy :-)"

The sales people at Coastal Ford were very knowledgeable when we were test driving the vehicle. We were able to get a realistic feel for the vehicle so we could make an intelligent buying decision. We were given information about extended warranty and prepaid maintenance and time to reflect on them before making a decision.

Jennifer Ruettger
10-13-2015

"Terrific Experience!"

My sales experience with Coastal Ford was terrific because I was given a lot of good information about the different products in my price range. Plus, the fact that there were incentives such as employee pricing and a low lease financing rate made it an easy choice once I was armed with all of the information.

John Vincent
9-18-2015

"Thank you Coastal Ford"

The staff was very friendly and made me feel important. The general manager even came over to say "hi". Our salesperson Jamie was very good and introduced us to his supervisor Chris. We were very impressed with the Edge and were shopping around for one that weekend. Coastal Ford was our first stop and we didn't have a chance to go to the next dealer as we ended up buying the car we test drove with 190 kms on it. This was another first because we never drive away a new car that has more than 50 kms on it. That being said, I love my car! I'm familiar with Ford Edge as I had a Lincoln MKX. The Edge is better than MKX. Thank you Coastal Ford and a special ‘thank you’ note to Jamie, our sales rep. He is very efficient and I always find his response - professional, timely and willingness to look into things we want whenever we call or text him. Thanks Jamie.

Jamie Reynolds

jackson.laishia
4-21-2015

"Horrible experience at this Ford dealership"

This dealership is the worst I've been to. I was interested in their 2015 Mustang GT (VIN:1FA6P8CF9F5300223). I booked a test drive session with a sales scheduled for April 21, 2015 at 6:30 PM. I arrived on time, then the sales rep told me the General Manager drove it home after the car was fixed. This is a demo car, but still relatively new. It already has exhaust issue according to the sales. But the GM drove it home after I book the test drive? Really? Is the GM not very bright or something? The sales rep is also quite incompetent, because he could have simply phoned me and told me the car is not present. It was such a waste of my time coming from Burnaby. For anyone who is interested in buying this particular Mustang (VIN:1FA6P8CF9F5300223), Don't. It already has things broken (exhaust), I would guess it's the GM who has been abusing it on a daily basis. If you wanna get it, push for a killer deal, at least 20% off MSRP with no PDI or Freight.

Phil and Chris

briantanaphew
5-03-2013

"Just do not go to this Ford dealer. They treat you really..."

Just do not go to this Ford dealer. They treat you really nicely when you first walk in with the money, but once you paid the price, you are nothing valuable to them. They simply try to rip every single dollar off you by lying to you about how great their price is. Pure liars. They also pressure and push you for the sale and never put themselves in your shoes. Simple lesson: DO NOT even walk through their front door. If you are looking to get a Ford vehicle, just go to ANY OTHER Ford dealers around town. Brown Bros, Cam Clark, etc, all of which are BETTER than this one. I know other dealers would love to make money too, but over here at Coastal, there is no justice. Coastal - if you are reading this, just think about how you have been treating your past clients. Are you treating them with genuine respect?

Jarrod

brady2005
4-21-2013

"was looking for a used car to buy and had my sights set..."

was looking for a used car to buy and had my sights set on a zx5 focus, i test drove probably 6 befor i found one i was comfortable spending all my money that i had saved on. the bonus was it wasnt a little sideways dealer , it was coastal ford. you cant go wrong when your buying a ford from a ford dealer. this thing was perfect they said, 90,000 kms, 161 point inspection, clean in and out, always maintained at coastal ford. i bought it from liz who was nice and helpful. during the inspection they found that the hydraulic mount was cracked so it was the only thing needing attention and was replaced. when i went to test drive it, it was already out front, and had been told she went for gas, so everything was already warmed up, i test drove the car for about a half hour, went back to the dealer and started working out numbers, i ended up leaving and got a few phone calls from them with better prices and was also told by the sales manager kevin boquest that and i quote " we have regulations to follow by, we have to stand by what we sell, you get 30 days to return it if you dont like it and 90 days worth of warranty" , we finally came to a deal that worked, i went down and picked it up the next day. the next morning on my way to work i started the car and couldnt get it into any gear... it would not go into the shift gates. i contacted liz and kevin and told them about my problem, i brought it down there and they gave me a car to drive, i had to call every day for a week to get any progress on what was going on, horrible service! finally i got a call saying they think its the clutch and they want permission for the tech to drive it home, i said ok, next day it was confirmed ( i knew it wasnt the clutch creating that problem) so they replaced it( i thought it was syncros so i asked the service advisor and he said nope, syncro's are fine they were looked at. i got it back 2 weeks later and it was doing the same thing, took it back they adjusted the cables, same thing,i went out with the tech, first him driving it and he said ya it feels a little tight, went back to the store and he talked to the manager and came back out saying lets go for one more drive but you drive it ( obviously to see if i didnt know how to drive standard) so we did, while we were on that drive i asked him, did the syncros look ok, he chuckled and said we didnt look at the syncros ( wierd because your service advisor told me you physically cracked the box open and looked at them) . we drove back to the dealer and the service manager (tim snelling) came out and said we dont know what it could be, one service technician while we were standing there said its the syncros but that was quickly dismissed by the rest of them (THEY JUST DONT WANT TO OPEN THE BOX). he said we will get it all apart again and see whats going on, took it back and they changed the master cylinder and and gear box oil, yup.. still happening and they never did open up the gear box like he said he was. tim ended up trying to brush me off by saying " its just the way the gearbox performs its normal..... i drove 6 of these cars and NONE of them were like this. i work in a shop, im not some idiot who can be told its normal when i fully know its not, like i said i drove lots of these prior to buying one, we have had these come into my shop and sat outback overnight and they went into gear perfectly at near freezing temps.. he told me to drive it for a bit and see if it improves, i contacted him a week later, and kevin as well, and now they wont return my calls or emal! totally trying to brush me off. Since then i have taken it to a few shops and was told its internal, the hubs were damaged.. it has to be taken apart and further inspected and all the damaged hubs, forks and syncro rings replaced (which is 1st/2nd syncro and 3/4 syncro and hubs, and what ever else is damaged if i want it warrantied or i can just replace those items with no warranty. so long story short they knew it was internal but didnt want to crack it open, they did not keep me updated on what was happening the first time it was brought in, they gave me my car back empty when it was pretty much full after the tech drove it home to surrey and back, and all the test drives,lied to me about what was physically looked at,and now brushing me off, probably becasue they spent too much money on parts that didnt fix my original issue. so now im stuck after spending all my money, and now im going to have to take a loan out to get the transmission rebuilt, and im still technically in that 90 day warranty today, but the wont return my calls or emails..i would never ever recommend buying any car there, with the way that tim tried telling me it was " just the way the trans operates" i would never get ANY vehicle serviced there. long story short they sold me a car and something is terribly wrong, they arent standing by these ''regulations'' they have by fixing it.and now its happening when warm now too

liz(great) kevin bouqest, tim snelling

mjm12000
3-12-2013

"I happened to stop by the Coastal Ford on Evans Ave in..."

I happened to stop by the Coastal Ford on Evans Ave in Vancouver, to check out the 2013 Ford Fiesta. I am currently in the preliminary stages of shopping for a new car and the Fiesta was one of the cars on my list to check out. While walking around the lot I spotted a fantastic looking car, which happened to be the 2013 Ford Focus, as I admired the car I was introduced to Liz, one of the sales agents. She offered to take us for a test drive of both the Fiesta and the Focus that afternoon, she was polite, knowledgeable and friendly without ever making me feel pressured. I told her right from the start that I was still looking around and would not be buying a car for several months due to a recent home purchase. She still took the time to go over pricing, warranties, and options. We even shared pictures of our dogs, and our passion for Disney. Anyhow she truly made the sales experience great and never pressured. She even called me the following Monday just to thank me for stopping in and taking the test drive and let me know that if I would like she would keep me posted of upcoming pricing incentives etc over the next few months. I can honestly say that as much as the Ford Focus is now at the top of my list due to its styling, options and pricing it is also at the top of my list thanks to Liz and her amazing sales persona. I will certainly be returning in a few months to purchase my new car from Liz at Coastal Ford and I highly recommend stopping in to see her and the rest of the team.

Liz