City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

1900 Victoria Park Ave, Toronto, Ontario M1R 1T6

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Good
3.7

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

1900 Victoria Park Ave,
Toronto, Ontario M1R 1T6
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. Info
About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Come Visit Our Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac & GMC Dealership in Toronto Welcome to City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC. We are the premier car dealer for customers who are shopping for new or used cars in Toronto and the surrounding municipalities of the Markham, Scarborough and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area. We boast a large inventory of new cars, trucks, and SUV’s from Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC, as well as used cars of all makes and models at great prices. We stand out from other car dealerships in Toronto with our great service. Our 30-Day Exchange program ensures that you'll find the car that's right for you at a great price. Our finance department works hard every day to find you the best low rates and loan packages that will help make your new car dreams a reality. We also provide professional car servicing that you can trust with our auto parts and repair departments. Why Buy From Us? When you shop for a new or used vehicle with us, you're not just buying from our dealership in Toronto - you're shopping with the Humberview Group. We have over 20 dealerships located throughout Ontario, so if you're not satisfied by the inventory on our lot we are able to source more vehicles from our other locations to bring you the perfect car for your needs. With access to twenty times the inventory, you'll never have to compromise when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Group power means better up-to-the-minute training, access to specialized equipment, and cost savings for you!

About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

L. V.
6/21/2015

"Great place to buy a car and excellent service."

I purchased my new car 3 years ago and could not be happier. I have had a few hiccups, but they were dealt with in a very professional and friendly way, Peter the Service manager, and Service rep Goran have been terrific. Service issues have been explained in a simple logical way, I have been given options and recommendations. I have been treated with respect and the good will offered has been very much appreciated. I will return to buy and service my new car next year. Thank you City Buick Team ! L.v.

The lovely, helpful, and friendly Cassandra

July 17, 2015

We love that even after 3 years you're still happy with service from City. We look forward to your continued support :)

Shomi
6/12/2015

"Nightmare"

This time it took from saturday 7:30 am to wednesday afternoon to get me car back. Thats after coming in twice before and got told they cant do anything to repair my car because the service manager is away. After they claim the issue is fixed my car comes back with issues it did NOT previously have. This happened on several occasions. They no longer provide a loner vehicle but indicate they can rent you one at their discounted rate. My car came back with grease and dirt on the door, door trim, seat and console. I showed a salesman, sent photos to Michael Carmichael and have yet to receive a response.

marcor
4/26/2015

"I agree with all the negative reviews on this site"

The manager Nick has very little customer service skills when it comes to customers. I brought my car to get fixed in the body shop. Nath and his team were unable to fix my car back to 'like new conditions' as they advertised. My car had 1300 KMs and they damaged almost all of the new pieces my insurance company replaced them with. They had to paint my car several times as well. The owner Michael Carmichael tried to fix the situation but unfortunately with the ill-skilled staff at this GM dealership, they could not fix my Chevrolet to like new conditions. The owner of the dealership asked me to not return even though they gave me my car back in horrible condition. My insurance company was nice enough to get it fixed at another GM dealership that fixed it right the FIRST time! If you care about your car or time, avoid this dealership at all cost. You will save yourself headaches and time. WORST DEALERSHIP AND BODYSHOP I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE!!! The management clearly don't care about your car or you - they care about how much money you give them and they just want you to shut up with the bad service and repairs they provide!

Michael Carmichael

Spunup
3/24/2015

"Damaged my Vechicle "

I'm on the hunt for the best customer service at GM Canada. As such, Im trying new dealers for service along with being neutral and only reporting what I've experienced. I first visited City Buick one month ago for an oil change on my new Vechicle. Upon pulling in to the service bay I was ignored for over ten minutes (no employee greeted me, smiled, asking if I needed my Vechicle serviced) in fact, many employees walked by me and a customer in a Cadillac was taken before me dispite me being in line and expressing that I was next in line. Perhaps I should have bought a Cadillac instead of a fully loaded Chev product. I was forced to walk to a customer service desk in the sales area to request help to get my vehicle serviced. One employee was paged and helped me. I asked for an oil change and wiper replaced as it was not clearing properly. About 45min in to my appointment another employee came to me and asked why my Vechicle was here. I had to explain again that I needed an oil change and then he asked me for all my information again. It took two hours for my oil change and they never changed my wiper. Upon receiveing my Vechicle back from City Buick, it had been damaged during the service maitance and my door handle needed to be replaced. Upon, contacting the service manager (Nick) with photos he attempted to blame the damage on myself. Nick didn't agree to fix this outright and made me go through his internal investigation along with many emails and phone calls. I've since had my Vechicle in for a second time to have them fix the body damage done to my Vechicle at City Buick. I again, wasn't greeted, forced to park outside, wait in a 15min line up for service, all service bays were busy and was forced to leave the dealership (in my Vechicle) to go get food as the cafeteria closed at 2pm. I asked that if I could also have my Vechicle washed and floor mats vacuumed. Chris, looked at me like I was crazy and said they don't do that service. I named 3 different dealers who make it a part of every service visit and asked why he wouldnt. He said he would see what he could do based on how much time they had for my Vechicle. Upon my vechcile being returned to me, my drivers side floor mat which is held in with special hooks which are built in to the Vechicles carpet were ripped out and my carpet mat was riped and not able to be repaired. Nick the manager was kind enough to replaced my mat. I researched and was looking forward to my first visit at City Buick as it seemed they had some positive feed back from clients. I appreciate that they took full responsibility for the damage to My suv but this doesn't condone their behaviour and complacency. Welcoming clients, thanking them and being appreciative go a long way. This dealer is way too large for personalized and un-rushed service. Unfortntley, I would not recommend this dealer to friends or family for service or buying a Vechicle.

ninja44
12/16/2014

"Great place to visit!"

The staff is friendly and the waiting area is squeaky clean! THE place to get service done, Sean Archer is top notch and knows his stuff!

December 16, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! Sean certainly knows a thing or two, and we try very hard to keep a clean and presentable environment for you, and for everyone else who comes through our doors. Thank you, again!

Joan Ahwah
12/15/2014

"Norm White ..friendly..passionate ..trust worthy"

would like to take this opportunity to share with you my overall experience with City Buick since the closure of Marvin Starr dealership. I was referred to Norm White who since my referral has handled all my service needs for my Escalade his passion for customer service and satisfaction is exemplary,I am confident and trust what he says is true. I never leave my vehicle if he is away. I usually from time to time receive surveys for completion and have yet to receive one to provide the feedback deserved for Norm..I would like to thank City for have such a passionate,trust worthy Service Representative. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Joan Ahwah ahwah.j@gmail.com

December 15, 2014

Joan, Thank you for the outstanding feedback! Norm is truly amazing at what he does, and we're honoured to have him on our team. We're pleased that you were able to experience his wonderful service, and we know that he looks forward to helping you on your next visit. Thank you for your business, and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too!

Raymond H Smith
12/06/2014

"Exceptional Service"

I wanted to recommend the Service Department of City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Limited for their highly exceptional service. This is my first experience in owning a Cadillac SRX but have owned numerous cars both foreign and domestic over the past 50 years. I must say that the overall service provided by City Buick as being second to none. Exemplary to say the least. In particular I would like to point out the exceptional service and attention to detail provided by Service Consultant Ash Mojahed. Because of his lengthy experience in the automotive industry he was able to resolve what I thought would be a costly problem quickly, decisively and amicably. I would recommend City Buick and Ash at the drop of a hat.

Ash Mojahed...Service Advisor

December 08, 2014

Thank you for the incredible feedback, and thank you for recommending us! Ash is a valued member of our team, so we're pleased to hear that you were able to experience his wonderful service. We appreciate your business, and we hope to help you again in the future!

victor.valz.5
11/22/2014

"Excellent customer service"

I have bought two cars from this dealership, and have had excellent customer service from all its staff since 2008; yet, I recently dealt with a gentleman by the name of Allan Fera whose customer service skills were exceptional; He was very thoughtful, insightful, and professional in his interaction with me. By and large, I find him to be a great ambassador for the company, and am confident that other customers would more than likely have similar experience in dealing with him.

Allan Fera

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind feedback! Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're so glad that Allan was able to exceed your needs and expectations. We appreciate your loyalty, and we thank you for your business!

kimk12
11/05/2014

"GM are still trying their old tricks"

I came to the dealership to test drive the Cadillac CTS. The salesman described the car and was helpful during the test drive. Unfortunately, this is where the good experience ended. When we came back to the dealership and started talking about pricing, he told me that the 2015 CTS are usually selling at MSRP. Seriously? I was offered 3-5k discounts from German and Japanese car dealers, and you are telling me you are selling a GM car at MSRP?? Things got worse when we came to my trade-in. I had an Acura with 6 payments remaining on my lease and 42,000 km out of 96,000 km allowed. The residual was $19,000. It is obvious even to non-professional that the car with such low mileage and 6 months before the end of the lease, is worth more than the residual. Can you guess how much they told me the car is worth? $17,000. I ended up buying Mercedes E350. They gave me $4,500 discount, in addition to $3,000 incentive from Mercedes. They also took my leased car and covered the remaining payments (told me the car is worth around 22k, 5k more than City's "estimate"). And I'm pretty sure they still made a nice profit on this deal. GM are still trying their old tricks. No wonder they are where they are. The most disturbing thing is that we as a taxpayers actually helped them to get out of bankruptcy.

Tim

kbabin
6/11/2014

"sincere compliments"

This dealership is the first who consistently treats all customers and their vehicles with the utmost courtesy and I feel a genuine caring attitude and atmosphere within the dealership from sales through service and every department in between. Every staff member I have dealt with is cheerful friendly and asks if I've been taken care of or if they can help no matter what department they work in. Norm White in particular has gone above and beyond many times to help me by fitting me in last minute and offering a discount when he can as he knows I work four jobs to make ends meet. I have seen and heard him with any other customers as well and he always extends a very professional and honest assessment and continu8es to encourage team work among his colleagues, stepping in to lend a hand when others are in need, be it colleagues or customers. I actually look forward to service at this dealership and all problems with my vehicle have been addressed promptly and satisfactorily. Thank you for the best service I've ever experienced at any service centre!!! A special note to Mr. Michel Carmichael: keep up the efficiently-run dealership You do a fantastic job and you have fantastic, diligent, dedicated staff!!! I'd also like to mention the reception staff and mechanics who rarely get a commendation: reception is on the front line handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously and the mechanics re the people behind the scenes actually doing the mechanical work and trouble-shooting. They are superb!!! Thanks as well for the breakfast or lunch - very generous. Kay is a great cook!!!

June 11, 2014

Your feedback is incredible to see! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide us with such thoughtful, and kind words! We work hard as a team to provide a great experience for everyone who enters our doors, and we're glad that you agree. Norm is amazing at what he does, and we know he enjoys working with you. Thank you for your loyal business, and we look forward to seeing you when you're in next! - The City Team

Reviews of Nick  Hajdukovic