City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

1900 Victoria Park Ave, Toronto, Ontario M1R 1T6

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Call
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. Info
About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Serving the North York area, City Buick Chevrolet CADILLAC GMC, located at 1900 Victoria Park Ave. in North York, ON, is your premier retailer of new and used Buick, CADILLAC, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today! About City - Your Toronto Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC Dealer At City, we offer new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC cars in Toronto, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. We also have the new Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Orlando and Chevrolet Volt at our Toronto dealership. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Toronto. For years, our financial staff at City has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick or GMC car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Toronto customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Chevrolet, Cadillac Buick and GMC car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC car parts. You can reach City any time by calling us or simply visiting our Toronto Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC dealership at 1900 Victoria Park Ave.

About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

ninja44
12/16/2014

"Great place to visit!"

The staff is friendly and the waiting area is squeaky clean! THE place to get service done, Sean Archer is top notch and knows his stuff!

December 16, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! Sean certainly knows a thing or two, and we try very hard to keep a clean and presentable environment for you, and for everyone else who comes through our doors. Thank you, again!

Joan Ahwah
12/15/2014

"Norm White ..friendly..passionate ..trust worthy"

would like to take this opportunity to share with you my overall experience with City Buick since the closure of Marvin Starr dealership. I was referred to Norm White who since my referral has handled all my service needs for my Escalade his passion for customer service and satisfaction is exemplary,I am confident and trust what he says is true. I never leave my vehicle if he is away. I usually from time to time receive surveys for completion and have yet to receive one to provide the feedback deserved for Norm..I would like to thank City for have such a passionate,trust worthy Service Representative. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Joan Ahwah ahwah.j@gmail.com

December 15, 2014

Joan, Thank you for the outstanding feedback! Norm is truly amazing at what he does, and we're honoured to have him on our team. We're pleased that you were able to experience his wonderful service, and we know that he looks forward to helping you on your next visit. Thank you for your business, and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too!

Raymond H Smith
12/06/2014

"Exceptional Service"

I wanted to recommend the Service Department of City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Limited for their highly exceptional service. This is my first experience in owning a Cadillac SRX but have owned numerous cars both foreign and domestic over the past 50 years. I must say that the overall service provided by City Buick as being second to none. Exemplary to say the least. In particular I would like to point out the exceptional service and attention to detail provided by Service Consultant Ash Mojahed. Because of his lengthy experience in the automotive industry he was able to resolve what I thought would be a costly problem quickly, decisively and amicably. I would recommend City Buick and Ash at the drop of a hat.

Ash Mojahed...Service Advisor

December 08, 2014

Thank you for the incredible feedback, and thank you for recommending us! Ash is a valued member of our team, so we're pleased to hear that you were able to experience his wonderful service. We appreciate your business, and we hope to help you again in the future!

victor.valz.5
11/22/2014

"Excellent customer service"

I have bought two cars from this dealership, and have had excellent customer service from all its staff since 2008; yet, I recently dealt with a gentleman by the name of Allan Fera whose customer service skills were exceptional; He was very thoughtful, insightful, and professional in his interaction with me. By and large, I find him to be a great ambassador for the company, and am confident that other customers would more than likely have similar experience in dealing with him.

Allan Fera

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind feedback! Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're so glad that Allan was able to exceed your needs and expectations. We appreciate your loyalty, and we thank you for your business!

kimk12
11/05/2014

"GM are still trying their old tricks"

I came to the dealership to test drive the Cadillac CTS. The salesman described the car and was helpful during the test drive. Unfortunately, this is where the good experience ended. When we came back to the dealership and started talking about pricing, he told me that the 2015 CTS are usually selling at MSRP. Seriously? I was offered 3-5k discounts from German and Japanese car dealers, and you are telling me you are selling a GM car at MSRP?? Things got worse when we came to my trade-in. I had an Acura with 6 payments remaining on my lease and 42,000 km out of 96,000 km allowed. The residual was $19,000. It is obvious even to non-professional that the car with such low mileage and 6 months before the end of the lease, is worth more than the residual. Can you guess how much they told me the car is worth? $17,000. I ended up buying Mercedes E350. They gave me $4,500 discount, in addition to $3,000 incentive from Mercedes. They also took my leased car and covered the remaining payments (told me the car is worth around 22k, 5k more than City's "estimate"). And I'm pretty sure they still made a nice profit on this deal. GM are still trying their old tricks. No wonder they are where they are. The most disturbing thing is that we as a taxpayers actually helped them to get out of bankruptcy.

Tim

kbabin
6/11/2014

"sincere compliments"

This dealership is the first who consistently treats all customers and their vehicles with the utmost courtesy and I feel a genuine caring attitude and atmosphere within the dealership from sales through service and every department in between. Every staff member I have dealt with is cheerful friendly and asks if I've been taken care of or if they can help no matter what department they work in. Norm White in particular has gone above and beyond many times to help me by fitting me in last minute and offering a discount when he can as he knows I work four jobs to make ends meet. I have seen and heard him with any other customers as well and he always extends a very professional and honest assessment and continu8es to encourage team work among his colleagues, stepping in to lend a hand when others are in need, be it colleagues or customers. I actually look forward to service at this dealership and all problems with my vehicle have been addressed promptly and satisfactorily. Thank you for the best service I've ever experienced at any service centre!!! A special note to Mr. Michel Carmichael: keep up the efficiently-run dealership You do a fantastic job and you have fantastic, diligent, dedicated staff!!! I'd also like to mention the reception staff and mechanics who rarely get a commendation: reception is on the front line handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously and the mechanics re the people behind the scenes actually doing the mechanical work and trouble-shooting. They are superb!!! Thanks as well for the breakfast or lunch - very generous. Kay is a great cook!!!

June 11, 2014

Your feedback is incredible to see! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide us with such thoughtful, and kind words! We work hard as a team to provide a great experience for everyone who enters our doors, and we're glad that you agree. Norm is amazing at what he does, and we know he enjoys working with you. Thank you for your loyal business, and we look forward to seeing you when you're in next! - The City Team

stsguy
9/12/2013

"Jessie has taken extremely good care of me and servicing..."

Jessie has taken extremely good care of me and servicing my 10-yr old Cadillac Seville xx, even though I did not buy it from them. My car has tons of problems, and yet Jessie has gone above and beyond to help, to make things right, and to keep costs down yet still making sure everything is done properly. If I were in the market for another car, I would DEFINITELY recommend City Buick Cadillac based on this experience.

Jessie S

rstenson
9/29/2011

"We bought our new car back in March, couldn't be happier..."

We bought our new car back in March, couldn't be happier with the price and service. Top notch! It will be nice to see when all the renovations are complete. Looks nice so far.

Jim, Robert