City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

1900 Victoria Park Ave, Toronto, Ontario M1R 1T6

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Call
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. Info
About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Serving the North York area, City Buick Chevrolet CADILLAC GMC, located at 1900 Victoria Park Ave. in North York, ON, is your premier retailer of new and used Buick, CADILLAC, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today! About City - Your Toronto Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC Dealer At City, we offer new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC cars in Toronto, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. We also have the new Chevrolet Sonic, Chevrolet Orlando and Chevrolet Volt at our Toronto dealership. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Toronto. For years, our financial staff at City has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick or GMC car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Toronto customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Chevrolet, Cadillac Buick and GMC car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC car parts. You can reach City any time by calling us or simply visiting our Toronto Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC dealership at 1900 Victoria Park Ave.

About City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

"sincere compliments"

This dealership is the first who consistently treats all customers and their vehicles with the utmost courtesy and I feel a genuine caring attitude and atmosphere within the dealership from sales through service and every department in between. Every staff member I have dealt with is cheerful friendly and asks if I've been taken care of or if they can help no matter what department they work in. Norm White in particular has gone above and beyond many times to help me by fitting me in last minute and offering a discount when he can as he knows I work four jobs to make ends meet. I have seen and heard him with any other customers as well and he always extends a very professional and honest assessment and continu8es to encourage team work among his colleagues, stepping in to lend a hand when others are in need, be it colleagues or customers. I actually look forward to service at this dealership and all problems with my vehicle have been addressed promptly and satisfactorily. Thank you for the best service I've ever experienced at any service centre!!! A special note to Mr. Michel Carmichael: keep up the efficiently-run dealership You do a fantastic job and you have fantastic, diligent, dedicated staff!!! I'd also like to mention the reception staff and mechanics who rarely get a commendation: reception is on the front line handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously and the mechanics re the people behind the scenes actually doing the mechanical work and trouble-shooting. They are superb!!! Thanks as well for the breakfast or lunch - very generous. Kay is a great cook!!!

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Your feedback is incredible to see! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide us with such thoughtful, and kind words! We work hard as a team to provide a great experience for everyone who enters our doors, and we're glad that you agree. Norm is amazing at what he does, and we know he enjoys working with you. Thank you for your loyal business, and we look forward to seeing you when you're in next! - The City Team

"Jessie has taken extremely good care of me and servicing..."

Jessie has taken extremely good care of me and servicing my 10-yr old Cadillac Seville xx, even though I did not buy it from them. My car has tons of problems, and yet Jessie has gone above and beyond to help, to make things right, and to keep costs down yet still making sure everything is done properly. If I were in the market for another car, I would DEFINITELY recommend City Buick Cadillac based on this experience.

Jessie S

"We bought our new car back in March, couldn't be happier..."

We bought our new car back in March, couldn't be happier with the price and service. Top notch! It will be nice to see when all the renovations are complete. Looks nice so far.

Jim, Robert