City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

3.4

1900 Victoria Park Ave, Toronto, Ontario M1R 1T6 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

18 Reviews of City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd.

November 17, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

- C Brady

I have been using City Buick for the service needs on my 2011 GMC Acadia for the past four years and could not be happier. Just this morning I dropped my car off and dealt with Sean in the service department to have a couple of small issues taken care of, it turned out that I actually had some major problems. Sean took the time to explain the issues and then proceeded to see how we could complete the repairs at the most reasonable rate possible, he took the time to source parts from different sources to find the best value. On top of this he made arrangements to have this repair completed on the same day so I wouldn't be inconvenienced. This is the type of EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE you will experience at this dealership on every visit! Thank you City Buick and Sean!

Sean
June 06, 2016

"Unacceptable"

- Malibu Doug

I took my 2004 Malibu in because the fuel gauge failed, which should not happen. They recommended other repairs which cost me lots of money, and since the car was over ten years old they also said I should replace the brake fluid and transmission fluid. They did not reset the brake system properly after changing the fluid, so the brake lights did not come on when I pressed the brake. I did not realize this for quite a while, putting me at risk. This was sheer incompetence. They claimed to have checked for leaks after changing the transmission fluid. There were no leaks before, but after the change it was leaking. I had to clean up the oil at my underground parking spot. I went to a Napa Auto Parts garage, rated number one by a Globe and Mail survey. They fixed the leak and said that the transmission oil filter had not been changed when City changed the oil. The car was steering well before I went to City, but when I drove it off the lot the steering was loose. Napa said that the control arm needed to be replaced. How did this happen overnight while the car was in the City garage?

I don't know who the mechanic was.
May 05, 2016

"Illegal Charges"

- Alice

Be aware that this dealership is charging illegal fees such as: Administration fees of $419.00, Nitrogen/Tire Protection Package, Security or Theft Deterrent Products, Fuel, etc. All these charges are extra and they should be included in the Advertised Price. Please inquire with OMVIC for further details regarding these illegal charges. www.omvic.on.ca

Finacing
May 31, 2016 -

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded

Hi Alice, similar to many dealerships, we do charge an administration fee and these fees are included in all our advertisements placed by City. Under OMVIC regulations this is legal practice. In addition, our financial services review these fees with clients so they can make an informed decision. Advertisements placed by the manufacturer do not fall under OMVIC regulations because each dealer has individual fee structures. This is included in fine print by all manufacturers. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact our sales manager Sev Dervichian at 416-288-5490 or sdervichian@citybuick.com . Sincerely, the City Team.

November 20, 2015

"Best dealership . Fantastic people."

- Paulhood3d

I been a loyal fan of city for a long time and always find polite, friendly staff. Prices are in line , Fantastic waiting areas and good food as well. Oil and lubrication fast .

Jesse Saini

Other Employees : All in the lube bay with Famous.
Nov 25, 2015 -

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us Paul! You're loyalty is greatly appreciated!

September 15, 2015

"Great service, and attention to detail"

- George2015

Van and the rest of the staff at CITY set the bar on what a great car dealership is all about my 2015 Equinox is a pleasure to drive

Van Stathopoulos

Nov 25, 2015 -

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded

Thanks for your comments George!

September 10, 2015

"Always helpful and kind"

- Mgoldstein

No matter how last minute my visit is or how crazy their department is in the morning, City Cadillac always finds a way to work with me and get me in and out . Always smiles and the kindest of people working there.

Chris Boodlal

Feb 16, 2016 -

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded

We try to assist the best way we can. Thank you for your review!

June 21, 2015

"Great place to buy a car and excellent service."

- L. V.

I purchased my new car 3 years ago and could not be happier. I have had a few hiccups, but they were dealt with in a very professional and friendly way, Peter the Service manager, and Service rep Goran have been terrific. Service issues have been explained in a simple logical way, I have been given options and recommendations. I have been treated with respect and the good will offered has been very much appreciated. I will return to buy and service my new car next year. Thank you City Buick Team ! L.v.

Goran Delic

Other Employees : The lovely, helpful, and friendly Cassandra
Jul 17, 2015 -

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC Ltd. responded

We love that even after 3 years you're still happy with service from City. We look forward to your continued support :)

June 12, 2015

"Nightmare"

- Shomi

This time it took from saturday 7:30 am to wednesday afternoon to get me car back. Thats after coming in twice before and got told they cant do anything to repair my car because the service manager is away. After they claim the issue is fixed my car comes back with issues it did NOT previously have. This happened on several occasions. They no longer provide a loner vehicle but indicate they can rent you one at their discounted rate. My car came back with grease and dirt on the door, door trim, seat and console. I showed a salesman, sent photos to Michael Carmichael and have yet to receive a response.

Jesse Saini

Goran Delic

Alex MacGillivray

April 26, 2015

"I agree with all the negative reviews on this site"

- marcor

The manager Nick has very little customer service skills when it comes to customers. I brought my car to get fixed in the body shop. Nath and his team were unable to fix my car back to 'like new conditions' as they advertised. My car had 1300 KMs and they damaged almost all of the new pieces my insurance company replaced them with. They had to paint my car several times as well. The owner Michael Carmichael tried to fix the situation but unfortunately with the ill-skilled staff at this GM dealership, they could not fix my Chevrolet to like new conditions. The owner of the dealership asked me to not return even though they gave me my car back in horrible condition. My insurance company was nice enough to get it fixed at another GM dealership that fixed it right the FIRST time! If you care about your car or time, avoid this dealership at all cost. You will save yourself headaches and time. WORST DEALERSHIP AND BODYSHOP I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE!!! The management clearly don't care about your car or you - they care about how much money you give them and they just want you to shut up with the bad service and repairs they provide!

Other Employees : Michael Carmichael
March 24, 2015

"Damaged my Vechicle "

- Spunup

I'm on the hunt for the best customer service at GM Canada. As such, Im trying new dealers for service along with being neutral and only reporting what I've experienced. I first visited City Buick one month ago for an oil change on my new Vechicle. Upon pulling in to the service bay I was ignored for over ten minutes (no employee greeted me, smiled, asking if I needed my Vechicle serviced) in fact, many employees walked by me and a customer in a Cadillac was taken before me dispite me being in line and expressing that I was next in line. Perhaps I should have bought a Cadillac instead of a fully loaded Chev product. I was forced to walk to a customer service desk in the sales area to request help to get my vehicle serviced. One employee was paged and helped me. I asked for an oil change and wiper replaced as it was not clearing properly. About 45min in to my appointment another employee came to me and asked why my Vechicle was here. I had to explain again that I needed an oil change and then he asked me for all my information again. It took two hours for my oil change and they never changed my wiper. Upon receiveing my Vechicle back from City Buick, it had been damaged during the service maitance and my door handle needed to be replaced. Upon, contacting the service manager (Nick) with photos he attempted to blame the damage on myself. Nick didn't agree to fix this outright and made me go through his internal investigation along with many emails and phone calls. I've since had my Vechicle in for a second time to have them fix the body damage done to my Vechicle at City Buick. I again, wasn't greeted, forced to park outside, wait in a 15min line up for service, all service bays were busy and was forced to leave the dealership (in my Vechicle) to go get food as the cafeteria closed at 2pm. I asked that if I could also have my Vechicle washed and floor mats vacuumed. Chris, looked at me like I was crazy and said they don't do that service. I named 3 different dealers who make it a part of every service visit and asked why he wouldnt. He said he would see what he could do based on how much time they had for my Vechicle. Upon my vechcile being returned to me, my drivers side floor mat which is held in with special hooks which are built in to the Vechicles carpet were ripped out and my carpet mat was riped and not able to be repaired. Nick the manager was kind enough to replaced my mat. I researched and was looking forward to my first visit at City Buick as it seemed they had some positive feed back from clients. I appreciate that they took full responsibility for the damage to My suv but this doesn't condone their behaviour and complacency. Welcoming clients, thanking them and being appreciative go a long way. This dealer is way too large for personalized and un-rushed service. Unfortntley, I would not recommend this dealer to friends or family for service or buying a Vechicle.

Chris Boodlal