Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

2669 Reviews of Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

October 26, 2016

"The right truck for the right price"

- Jdw

I came in to look at a 2016 allterrian ended up buying a 2017 exactly the way I wanted for the price I wanted. I would recommend going in you will not be disappointed

Justin Hoffart
Keith Giroux
October 21, 2016

"A very nice place to buy a vehicle"

- Rodney

This is the first dealership that I have bought a vehicle where they work with you - everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. I did not feel any pressure from the salespeople. The building itself was large and very clean. There was a large inventory to choose from.

Justin Hoffart
Kevin Gatschene
October 21, 2016

"well run dealership"

- sons67

Well run dealership, clean and welcoming, .Kash is patient, understanding and helpful. He also has a good knowledge of the product. He is at the top of his game

Gregg Williams
Jona McLeod
October 20, 2016

"Couldn't have been a better experience!!!! "

- Trevor M

I recently bought a 17 GMC Sierra All-Terrain X. I arrived at the dealership not exactly sure what I wanted to look at. Anand Sakkai asked me a few question to try and narrow it down then we started looking at different trucks. No matter how many times I changed my mind he was willing to help me along the way. Drove a couple different trucks, and looked at a lot more, all the time answering all my questions. If he didn't know the answer he found it out!! Jay Paull ran the numbers and gave me a great value on my trade-in. He made sure I knew exactly what the numbers would be. Kevin Gatschene made the final process painless and fast. He explained all the terms and gave me different options to choose from. All in all the experience was great. No one was pushy. Everyone I dealt with made sure I was happy and informed. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!

Jay Paull
Kevin Gatschene
October 18, 2016

"Very friendly and informative!"

- bevbon

I recently bought a Spark from the Capital dealership. I was working with a certain amount of cash and trade in so my budget was limited. On my first visit, I dealt with Ankesh Gupta (Kash) and he walked me all through the lot and gave me many choices in the price range that I was looking for. I was very impressed by his honesty and integrity. Afterwards, I checked out many lots in Regina and was drawn back to Capital. Not only were the choices and price ranges better but Kash was someone that I found I could trust. After many emails with Kash, we decided I should come in again. The only day I had available was a day that Kash was off however, he made sure that I was well looked after with another salesman named, Gregg Williams. Gregg was most helpful and understanding of my needs and friendly. So as a result of these two salesman, I drove away in a car that I could afford and loved! Great job guys! I am glad to be a part of the Capital family and when it's time for another vehicle, I will for sure be looking for these two gentlemen! Thanks so much!

Gregg Williams
October 17, 2016

"Great company! Love my new truck!"

- JennL

Robert found me the perfect truck, and Matt did a great job about getting me into it. So in love with my new 2016 gmc. Never had a problem with capital. Always such a cheerful environment and excellent customer service look forward to do doing more!

Robert Mimbs
October 17, 2016

"Was very nice at first knowing they were making a sale."

- Disappointed

I had a bad deal trading in my 2013 Terrain for a 2014. No extra set of keys (that I asked for and never received)...no block heater, no seat wamers and trailer hitch for another $10,000.+ dollars ( these were eventually installed by their service department a few monyhs later). My 2013 had a lil over 50,000 kms...and the 2014 had more than 30,000 kms. We spent over 3 hrs to make this deal when I had told them what I had already wanted. We arrived there at 2:15 and got home after 5pm (was dark out by then so we could not see if this was the vehicle I had requested for)...Was this vehicle from New Orleans that they needed to get rid of? Next day at 8 a.m I returned it and asked for my old vehicle back with my $10,000+ They wouldnt do it...they offered to put in all the other stuff and told me they would get the extra set of keys when the key holder was back to work that Monday. Monday came along and Mathew from finance told me they could not get an extra set and blew me off by telling me it only came with one set.

Don Narcisse
October 17, 2016

"Out of Province Truck Purchase"

- Sendain

Brad and Kien were very professional and knowledgeable in getting the necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth transition when registering the vehicle in Ontario. They went above and beyond my expectations for this sale. More than what I've ever experienced locally. Although they are 2,600kms away they will definitely be in the running for our next purchase.

Brad Litzenberger
October 15, 2016

"Truck purchase"

- Frank44

Service was awesome made sure everything was good before I left and did a follow up call would highly recommend them was good to deal with made sure I understood everything

October 15, 2016

"Great Team"

- buckhammer

From the start of working with Anand to find a truck that would work for me to Robin working on a fair trade in value on the vehicle I was trading in and finally Kien setting up the financing I was impressed on the level of importance of positive customer experience that everyone showed.

341 - 350 of 2,669 results