Calgary Hyundai

Joey Campbell

Daniel Grayson, Sales Consultant, Calgary Hyundai

Daniel Grayson

July 18, 2017

"excellent servic on my trade"

- CaptainCrunch

This is the second time that I've purchased a vehicle at Calgary Hyundai and the second time I've dealt with Fuji. He makes the experience easy and doesn't make you feel like your pressured, he works with you to make sure that you make the right decision that your comfortable with. Overall I have no trouble recommending Fuji or Calgary Hyundai to anyone looking at purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Dan Fletcher
Fuji Dos Santos
Nikky Haert

July 17, 2017

"Poor Service Experience"

- Al

I bought my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe from this dealership and gave it a glowing review. A recent service experience however was another matter. The actual service work went off well...no complaint EXCEPT after I got my vehicle back and checked the paperwork I noticed that there had been an inspection report filled out after I had signed the vehicle in and I was unaware until afterwards that it contained several items that were false, For example it identified a "door" ding when there was none. It also identified "stone chips" on the hood when there were none. Further, there was a noted "crack" on the rear bumper when there is no crack. I went to the dealership and after some coaxing managed to get Jared, the service manager, to look at the vehicle. His initial reaction when I described the situation was..... '"what does it matter", but he finally agreed to have a look. He managed to find a questionable door "dent" so slight it could be considered a manufacturing defect. No door "ding" was found although he tried to pass off the small "dent" as a "ding" (I would have thought that a person in the automotive business would know the difference between a "dent" and a "ding"). He suggested that bug marks may have been misdiagnosed by the their technician as "stone chips". He passed off the "crack" in the rear bumper as the edge of the protective film that protects the top of the rear bumper. Several times through this inspection he repeated "WHAT DOES IT MATTER". I was unable to have him grasp that it "mattered" because if my car came out of the service bay with a "crack" in the rear bumper or a "ding" in the door that I would have no recourse. I have spoken to several of my friends who also can't understand why the inspection report is not shown to the customer BEFORE the service instead of afterwards. As far as "WHAT DOES IT MATTER"....well I for one am never stepping into that dealership again. I suggested this to Jared but he didn't seem concerned. What a shame that such a wonderful buying experience could be overturned so quickly by one individual. Al Fedderson

Jared Catto

July 04, 2017

"Extremely Personable"

- Kayla Taylor

Everyone I dealt with at Calgary Hyundai was super helpful. Dan was incredibly nice, super fun and just an all around nice guy. He kept in touch with me, made sure I was happy with my purchase & that everything was going smoothly. There was a slight confusion with the body style i wanted, but it was quickly sorted out and I own a beautiful Hyundai Tucson. Nikky was very efficient and knowledgeable when it came to everything in the finance department. I have purchased two cars previous to this and this was the fastest most efficient pick up that I have ever had. When it came to dealing with my previous loan, she was always there when I had concerns or difficulties. After picking up my Tucson, and dropping off my Honda, i realized that I had forgotten my garage door opener in my Civic. I had contacted Taryn who put me in touch with Dan. I was on the other side of the city and it was during rush hour when I realized. Dan waited at Hyundai for me to get there (25 minutes after they closed) and it really showed how much they care about their customers. I highly, highly recommend this dealership, especially Dan & Nikky. Thank you guys for everything :)

Daniel Grayson