Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Chie008
7/20/2015

"Superb service"

Excellent customer service. Farid Bunni was very helpful and friendly. He was very knowledgeable. He know exactly what were looking for and takes his time to know what we want. Rob Powell explains our options and never pushes anything that we are not interested in. Overall excellent experience.

Jerry
7/15/2015

"Awesome "

Helpful and friendly people. Help us get a lower quote in the bank. Explain everything well in details. Fast processing of the application. Mert our needs and assist us in every way.

BC
7/13/2015

"New 2015 Sierra SLT !"

Went to 4 different truck dealers last Monday to test drive and decide on the right pickup for value and versatility last week and my final stop was GM where I met Kathryn Flynn. She was very honest and direct with the answers and demonstrated an excellent understanding of the vehicle and it's competitive strengths. I agreed to buy one from her less than 24 hours later and wouldn't have done so without her approach and follow-up. Thanks !

Dustin
7/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a 2015 GMC Sierra at Budds'. I dealt with their truck specialist Bill Coombe and he was fantastic to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, understood what I was looking for and was more than willing to deliver on price when it came time to buy. If you're looking to buy a truck I would highly recommend going to see Bill; he takes the time to understand what you want and never pushes options you aren't interested in. Overall it was a great experience.

Pouria Alipour
7/10/2015

"Bough my Caddilac at unblievable price"

I dealt with Bob Raike, and all I can say about this dealership is WOW. I have been to numerous GM dealerships and the employees and facilities are no where near Budd's. I live about 1.5 hours away from the dealership but beacsue of the amazing deal they offer in 2015 Cadillac ATS I decided to purchase my vehicle there. Bob was amazing over email, we talked numbers and made a deal over email and he had my car ready to go for me the very same day. He took it upon himself to do to the ministry and do the licensing himself, and was pleasant during delivery. I definately recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase GM vehicle. My ny worry at this point is whether I can recieve the same deal 2 years from today when I return my leased car.

Tedbear73
7/08/2015

"The Incredible Larry Middleton finds the car we wanted"

We have been dealing with Larry Middleton at Budds Chevrolet for over thirty years. He is one of the most incredible salesman ever. Thank You

Jim Breen in Service has always looked after our needs

Kirk
7/08/2015

"Good experience"

Came in to look over the features of a Cadillac. We wanted to lease again and thought we had found a great deal on Leasebusters. Bill Combe asked if we would allow him to work up a price. Thought he could beat it, I was sceptical. He didn't necessarily beat the price but I ended up with a brand new car with AWD and a turbo motor for the same price. We're pretty happy!

CadillacMac
7/07/2015

"An absolute dream"

Saw an ad online for a 2014 Cadillac SRX. The vehicle was priced below all other competitors. Showed up at the dealership and Ernest Shanly just brought the keys right away for a test drive, no questions asked. Showed me the various features of the car which he was very knowledgeable about. They gave me a very fair trade in assessment on the first draft of the contract. And when I asked for further concession, without any questions or showmanship it was given to me. Rob Powell in financing made me feel very comfortable with the whole buying process and explained everything without leaving anything out. All in all the absolute best, worry free and pleasant dealership experience I have ever had.

mark.korna
7/02/2015

"Reliable Quality Service"

Had to purchase a new vehicle at Budds Chevrolet after being in an accident. Farid and the other staff were extremely helpful. Highly recommended dealership.

humbertos19
7/02/2015

"spectacular service"

I visited budds to purchase a gmc terrain 2015. Once again basil was there to move heaven and earth to make this happen. His customer service, dedication and passion for his career goes beyond words, it was an spectacular experience. Basil along with Paula made this a smooth and trouble free purchase. They are never too busy or too anything to answer your calls and guide you step by step. Before anyone decides to change or purchase a new vehicle i recommend budds, but specially basil silas. Now i am happy and enjoying my new 2015 terrain. If i could choose more than 5 stars it would be 200 star rating. Thank you for making this a pleasant and unforgettable experience.

Reviews of Bill Coombe