Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Tom Cielecki

January 21, 2017

"First Class Dealership!"

- Bluejay86

First Class Dealership and our Sales Rep, Farid Bunni was a credit to his profession and a true gentleman. Dave and Reg in Parts were great to deal with and when I couldn't decide on the color of an accessory, Dave ordered both so I could see both colors in the car. When I met Heather in person(who answers the Dealership phone), she was quick to recognize the name and why I was there...another impressive act of Customer Service. I will let Beverly off the hook for trying to talk Rosemary into Diamond earrings as she is a Corvette Gal and a good sport to boot! ;) Thanks to the entire Budd's Team for making this experience a memorable one for us

January 17, 2017

"Successful Used Car Purchase"

- jeff21

I was looking for a used car. Budd's web site had more information than other dealerships including CarProof reports. I was able to get assistance on line from Kathryn who helped us with information and testing the vehicle. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We were assisted as much as necessary without being pushed. When we needed a few minutes to discuss things everyone was happy to accommodate. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

January 17, 2017

"Silverado 2500 hd "

- freeparts

My second truck purchase from Bev . The best experience , easy, no pressure sales. Sales , parts and service are always first rate . I will always go here first .

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!