Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC
Call
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!

"worth to visit, good but not the best."

CAR: I got my 2014 Buick regal 2,0T, So far only problem is the left leg room too small and the rest pad angle cause my leg pain. if the pain continues, I may have to sell the car, or trade in. Other than that it's a good car. Sales: Nice guy to talk, we had few test drive and I can feel he lost patience. I asked the sales few times, if this car use regular 87 gas, he confirmed. Later on I got the car and checked the Manuel actually it recommends 91, and based on Transport Canada, it's need 91 gas. I chat with service guy, he told me it's okay to use 87. I know what that mean....., Price: I got EMP discount , and royalty discount, these I can get from any other dealer, There is another dealer ( addisongm) offers life time tire and battery replacement. I end up with Buddschev cause it's close my home. I am not happy with my finance rate 3.49% July 16th, I think dealership knows the rate will drop to 0% within 2 weeks, I confirmed with GM CANAD, the new rate was published on Aug 1 st. Anyway , the deal is done. Service: So far so good. If you are looking for GM car, try other dealership, you may find your car with better price and rate. for service, If you are on oakville, to go BuddsChev give a try.

"Chevy Trax"

Bought a new Trax, excellent dealership, staff friendly helpful, not pushy or pressured at all. able to relax have a coffee read the paper while waiting for some the logistics to unfold.

"Great Staff / Great Facility / Great Vehicles / Great Prices"

We just purchased a 2014 Cruz , just love it after years of driving Montanna's. Larry Middleton as always helped us get the greatest car with the best options. I have dealt with Larry for over 30 years for company and personal vehicles , and he has never steered us wrong. Budd's has greatest staff right from the receptionist, sales, finance and service. We also would like to thank Bounsay Osylaphet who went out of his way to get us the greatest financial and warranty package ever. We would highly recommend Budd's to any and everyone. Keep up the Great work ! Thanks from the Chase's

"Excellent Customer Service"

We just purchased a 2014 Terrain! We travelled over to hours and passed several dealerships on the way. We spoke with Ernest on the phone and he found us the vehicle that we wanted and the price was better than what we could get in our area. They have superior customer service. They think of everything to make this a very pleasant experience. Bounsay took excellent care in explaining all of the financing options available. I would highly recommend Budds to all of my friends and family!

"Great Service"

A friendly dealership very committed to being your source for cars., Thanks to Mike in Sales and to Paula in Finance for their professionalism and help.

Paula MacDougall

"They truly had to work hard to get my sale! "

Bought a new 2014 Cruze after i burnt through my KMS on my lease with 16 months remaining, this makes things extremely hard. Would recommend this team for all my friends and family I have also dealt with Jason Corrigan in service on numerous occasions, And personally will only deal with him as he takes the time to listen and investigate my concerns even if they arent apparent when the car is at the dealership.

"Professional and friendly"

I was looking for a Camaro for a while and frustrated with all the non sense out there. Once I found another camaro that caught my eye I decided to call budds in oakville. I live in cornwall which is 5 hours away. They put me in contact with a salesman named Basil. From the start he wa very informative, polite and I felt a good vibe from him. After about an hour of speaking with him back and forth phone calls I bought the camaro ss by phone! Imagine that! I've never bought any car by phone before. But I did my research and found Budds had a great name and this guy backed up the name. Once I arrived for pick up of my new Camaro he was very nice and polite and a pleasure to deal with. He even picked me up at the train station. Once the deal was done and I was ready to leave he noticed a scuff mark on the interior of the car where he actually buffed it himself. Amazing!

"Thank You!!"

Excellent dealership, great customer service, and very professional. I love my new car!! We definitely recommend Budd's if you are interested in purchasing a new vehicle!! Thank you Ernest!!

"Service made us buy our cars there"

My wife and I have dealt with Budds service department for the past 7 years. We have never had a bad experience. The staff are all friendly, professional and courteous. They always explained the work needed to be done and even advised when things shouldn't be done. Jason Corrigan is the best service advisor I have ever dealt with in either a dealership or outside service shop. The staff in the service department always greets us by name and are very familiar with the service history of our vechicles. Because of the service my wife and I just recently purchased 2 new vechiles at Budds Cherolet. Ernest Shanly was our sales rep and he made the experience very easy. There was no back and forth with the sales manager game. We tlaked about vehilces, what we wanted, what we needed and what was available. He was very patient and dilligent in his search for the right vehicles for us. There were a couple of small glitches along the way and Budds did evrything in their power to correct the situation and make us happy customers. All in all I believe we got a fair deal and everyone came out a winner.

"Excellent customer service - time and time again"

Our special thanks to Bounsay, Chris Budd, Kathryn and countless others who made our experience so pleasant and memorable. The time and attention you all devoted to the process is above and beyond. Especially Bounsay, who is always so friendly, welcoming, and so eager to please. Upon delivery, he surprised us yet again--and we were delighted beyond words. They say that customer loyalty is earned, and in this case, it is truly warranted. We won't hesitate to come back and recommend this dealership to anyone.

Basil Silas