Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
RONALD ANDERSON
8-08-2016

"Budds"

Customer service was amazing, the service of my car was very prompt ,and efficienty. My car was finished way before the time they predicted. My receptionist was funny and nice .Great experience!!

Reception person was funny and sweet

Helena
8-04-2016

"Budds commitment to customer service is A-one "

I am happy to say that I have just purchased a new vehicle through Basil Silas, their sales representative. He was knowledgeable and efficient in directing me to the car that best suited what I was looking for. Thanks also to Robert Powell and Craig Taylor for their direction and advise regarding my purchase. Thanks to everyone for making this a seamless experience.

Mortgage Dave

"Great experience!"

Kudos to Chris Cheevers who went out of his way to ensure that the delivery of my new vehicle was immaculate condition and met all my specifications.

Bonsai

Neil Russell

"Great proactive service!"

This is one of many positive experiences I have had dealing with the service department at Budd's and in particular the service advisor Juan Orozco. In this case I had a 'low tire pressure' message and took the vehicle into Budd's for service. The tire had a nail puncture and ultimately had to be replaced. I had forgotten that I had purchased warranty coverage for the tires but Juan, on his own initiative, remebered this and confirmed that I had replacement coverage! This was great news and without Juan's help I wouldn't have been able to take advantage of it.

Anna&Ed
8-03-2016

"Best Car Buying Experience of my LIFE!"

My husband and I are very brand loyal, and we love to drive new cars - so we have 'traded-up' vehicles at least a dozen times over our life. My dream was to own a Cadillac one day, and since we are now both retired and looking forward to more leisure use of our vehicle, we thought that this was the perfect time. Budds' was recommended by both a friend and a family member, so we made the drive to Oakville to check it out. We were delighted by the level and balance of professionalism and fun this experience provided. From the receptionist and first appointment right through to the delivery, we were amazed by the friendly, understanding and courteous service at this dealership. NO pressure, NO up-sell, NO rush. Bill took the time to calculate various scenarios to help us achieve the best deal possible. The lease to own option was not our intention, but we learned how the combined discounts coupled with Budds' financing made this the deal of the century. We are grateful for the effort that Bill made to make this just right for us. Further, Bounsay did a great job presenting warranty options, and having selected a plan that will ensure a dent and ding free body for 5 years, also threw in a window tint that exceeded our expectations. It was also great to get a full tour of the facilities in order to meet the 'behind the scenes' people and to see where to bring our new vehicle for maintenance. All of the employees we were introduced to shared our enthusiasm! Then add a FULL tank of gas - haven't seen that in decades! - and we are thoroughly impressed. Thanks for taking all the negatives out of the new car buying equation.

Paul (Detailer?)

josh1
8-02-2016

"Great Experience!!"

Very good experience over all, Cameron and Rob were very helpful throughout the whole experience. it was our first car we have purchased and we are very happy with it.

Andrew1530
8-01-2016

"Tom made our car puchace a great experience. "

Tom took care of all our needs and questions in a very professional mannor. He was informative but not pushy. We look forward to working with Tom again in the future.

bamm2
7-28-2016

"Amazing and Very Happy!!"

From the moment I walked in, everyone was friendly and asked if there was anything I needed. Basil,Rob and Craig were great and easily accessible for any questions regarding my new Cadillac. All of them made my experience(s) easy to understand and were quick to explain anything I needed to know about my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks to everyone at Budds!!

Catherine
7-28-2016

"Excellent"

They where quick and to the point, if i didn't understand something they took the time to explain it to me until i understood. They answered any questions that i had and helped me with sorting out any paper work they required from me.

Toronto in Oakville
7-27-2016

"Amazing service from Chris Cheevers"

Chris and the Budds group were great to deal with. No pressure and were able to answer every question! I'm going to be back here often! I drive from downtown Toronto to Oakville just for the level of service! A++++

Reviews of Chris Cheevers

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $24355
2016 Chevrolet Cruze

Price$24,355

Odometer Reading 866

Exterior ColorMosaic Black (MET)

Interior ColorCloth - Jet Black