Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Basil Silas

Tom Cielecki, Sales, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Tom Cielecki

March 25, 2017

"Great Deal and Professional Service"

- Mazda RX7

I phoned at 8:50pm one night just as the dealership was closing. The sales manager Jason answered the phone. I was inquiring about a 2016 Cruze and I told him about 10 minutes later as he was looking up some information that I did not want to tie up any more of his time as it was time for him to go home. His answer was, "don't worry, I'm not going anywhere". Went the next day to look at the car and ended up buying it. The car was very clean and just as he had described, no hidden details. Jason was very professional, and knowledgable about the car and all procedures to make the deal go quickly and smoothly, a real down to earth guy. Great experience, go and see Budd's before you go anywhere else, best prices on used cars, and I have bought many in my lifetime, so I know. Chris was also very professional on the delivery of the vehicle and extremely knowledgable about all the features of the car. Bounsay was very efficient with the closing paperwork not to mention he should be a stand up comedian. The most fun I have had buying a car.

March 25, 2017

"Truck Purchase"

- smitty

Wanted to thank the team at Budds' Chevrolet and especially Tom Cielecki for the excellent service during my recent Silverado purchase. The process was quick and efficient, and Tom was a pleasure to work with. I would whole-heartedly consider this dealership for my next vehicle purchase.

March 24, 2017

"expereience with Finace part of lease "

- liz

additional comments tl last review about leasing my Cadillac Bounsay Osylaphet did an excellent job in arranging all the financing for the lease. He was quick and efficient . It was a pleasure working with him as part of the team at Budd's . I will definitely return for my next car lease.

New 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $24267

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $33542

2017 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $75145

2017 Chevrolet Silverado

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!