Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Pal123
9-14-2016

"Got a new XT5"

Good experience dealing with Budd's overall and sales consultant Farid. He was knowledgable on the car and worked through the financial & leasing options. XT5 has been a Good ride so far

Sheldon
9-10-2016

"This is a great dealership!"

I have purchased my last two vehicles from Budd's Chev, and have been more than satisfied. My last vehicle was purchased with Katryn Flynn, who was really great and went above and beyond in all aspects of the purchase. I continue to bring in my vehicles to Budd's for service, as all of the people at this dealership, like Kathryn, are professional, knowledgable, and very customer focused. My vehicles are both excellent, and I have great confidence in them as I know they are quality vehicles and well maintained. I recommend regularly this dealership to those I know, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great dealership! I wish Katryn and all the Budd's Chev folks continued success!

P. Mudrovic
9-09-2016

"BeVerly provided amazing customer service "

My Family and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Bev it was a fantastic experience !! The entire staff and service follow through on all their promises. I have recommended Beverly and Budds to all my friends. That also have bought their new cars there and have had the same experience. !!

Stacey
9-08-2016

"Cadillac "

I had a great experience!!!! Thank you for everything!!!! I really enjoy my car, it's great!!!! You guys are great! The best dealership ever

SierraOwner2016
9-06-2016

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

We were recently in the market for a new vehicle, considering a 1/2 ton pickup versus our previous SUV. We were fairly early in our research of new vehicles and undecided if a pickup would fit our lifestyle. Our initial visit to Budd's (sales consultant Cameron Ernst) was very helpful, answered all our questions, helped work out the numbers for a quote even though he knew we weren't in a position to sign that day. A week went by before we were able to reconnect. I had indicated that we wanted to make sure the truck wasn't too big for our garage and driveway, and Cameron graciously agreed to provide a loaner I could drive to ensure the size works for us. We ended up buying the truck and are very happy so far. We were very appreciative for all of the information, education and time the dealership gave us. Even after a few more questions on other size trucks before choosing the Sierra Denali. Cameron and the team were not at all pushy, but helped us in making a decision. I highly recommend the team at Budd's and a special shout out to Cameron for her personal and professional approach.

Chris Cheevers was also helpful in helping to determine the tonneau cover that would suit our needs when Cameron was out of the dealership.

Rebecca
9-03-2016

"My FIRST Car"

I am beyond happy with my Budds experience. This was a very important decision in my life, buying my very first car is a very exciting however very nerve racking experience. I approached Bill with some ideas of what I was looking for and a price I was willing to spend. It is clear that Bill has great knowledge and experience because he was able to accommodate exactly what I wanted! Bill was able to stay within my price range and he was able to get me the exact car I wanted. Bill was so helpful, and kind, he knew how important it was for me to be buying my first car and he was just as excited about it as I was. I had the most amazing experience at Budds while buying my first car, everyone was so kind, helpful and informative. I will never buy a car anywhere else, Budds is the only place I will ever buy vehicles! Thank you so much to Bill and everyone else who made buying my first car a very memorable and exciting time in my life! Go to Budds Chev to buy your vehicles, you will be so happy that you did!

garblyth
8-31-2016

"Fast, Fair, and Friendly!"

We walked into Budd's to learn more about a car we've been researching, and left the next day with our new car! Tom and Rob listened, educated, and treated us with the utmost respect. An excellent experience for a car buyer like ourselves that don't purchase vehicles that often. All smiles from start to finish.

duchess
8-30-2016

"very very good"

Came with a hard to believe request and they came to the table with a fair offer which we were able to work out a satisfactory deal.

ponic3
8-28-2016

"Good and Professional"

I went to this dealer with the intent on buying a 2012 LaCrosse Buick. I had come across them via auto trader, and thought at first that the deal was too good to be true for the Buick. After calling them and finding out they still had the deal, that was a plus as some dealers do not update their pages on auto trader. I work late hours, so the fact they were open till 9 was easily helpful for me as it meant I didn't have to take time out of my work schedule. I met with Chris, who was a professional and good person who I didn't feel was trying to over sell me. Rob also assisted me in gaining extra deals for the car, I told him I had a budget and we kept to practical deals that, while not cheap from a mathematical perspective, were worth what they gave me. Both of them were good at their work and helped me get through the process easily enough, especially considering this was my first time buying a car as a primary. If I had to pick 1 minor gripe, I would've preferred getting a bit more for my trade-in car, but they did give the deal we asked for, so beggars can't be choosers. The car I've gotten thus far drives great, there have been no surprises that have come up, and I am very satisfied. Both Chris and Rob were professional, knew their business, and were down to earth individuals who could be interacted with from a person-to-person point of view.

Sierra16
8-28-2016

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, I went to Budds' GM and was blown away by how helpful and friendly the staff was. They work with you to get you the vehicle you want, not just to get a commission from you. I can't see any reason to not buy from this dealership.

Reviews of Basil Silas

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $24355
2016 Chevrolet Cruze

Price$24,355

Odometer Reading 866

Exterior ColorMosaic Black (MET)

Interior ColorCloth - Jet Black