Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
John H
5-13-2016

"A Great Experience!!"

Dealership very organized which made my purchase of a 2014 Silverado LTZ a great experience. Chris Cheevers gave my wife and myself time to test drive the vehicle and discuss our possible purchase. At no time was the experience rushed or forceful. Wished the vehicle was detailed after the application of rust proofing. (Nothing that a wash and some TLC can't fix) Overall would recommend!!

Alex S
5-13-2016

"Purchased a Cadillac CTS from Budd's - Apr 28, 2016"

I'll start by saying that I have nothing but great things to say about Budd's in Oakville. I purchased a used Cadillac CTS which I absolutely love. I did my research before buying the car and I can honestly say without a doubt, I chose wisely for many reasons. Here are my thoughts about the overall experience: Dealership: Clean, good selection and comparing to the other dealerships I had visited during the week, Budd's was by far the most accommodating. I felt like other dealerships I had visited (I won't name them) lacked both the customer service and "people skills" that should be displayed when interacting with customers. Two of the three dealerships I went to paid no attention to me despite having been in there for approximately an hour. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed.... until I went to Budd's. Great customer service and a great experience. Customer Service: Met with Cameron at Budd's. He is a genuine person to speak to and I found him to have a great attitude (unlike others). He made it a very real experience as opposed to how I felt speaking with other sales representatives at some other dealerships. I tend to ask a thousand questions (as you should when you're purchasing a car) and I can say I felt good about asking him. I didn't feel rushed or pushed. My questions were answered promptly. I would recommend Cameron any day. I spoke with Bounsay (finance manager) in order to complete a portion of the documents. Had a great experience with him. Funny guy! Price: As I said earlier, I did my research before choosing the car I wanted. I knew the price point I could find the specific car with specific features I was looking for. Bottom line is that I found them to price their cars aggressively in comparison to the other dealerships I visited. Purchased mine approximately $9000 below the average (and yes fully loaded)! Conclusion: I would recommend their dealership any day and I say that without a doubt. Believe me, they are the better choice. Plain and simple.

Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

May 13, 2016

Thank you Alex! That's a wonderful review and it looks like we hit on all cylinders for you. Enjoy your new car and hope to see you again... Wayne Carter

2manycars
5-12-2016

"Outstanding service on a used truck sale"

We purchased a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Nevada edition 4x4 from this dealership on April 27, 2016. When we made the agreement with sales associate Farid Bunni he had it approved very quickly. Items we discussed were dealt with when we went to pick up our truck. I really didn't like 2 of the tires on this vehicle and I showed the service manager Shane Maginnis who said you are our customer and they will be changed. He had them ready for install 2 days later and even filled my gas tank as it is a 90 k trip each way and had the truck washed. I have purchased many vehicles at different dealerships and when there is a little problem they try to wiggle away with well it's yours now and don't follow through. Not so at BUDS - Outstanding from the minute we walked in till we drove away. All staff greeted us on every visit. Do you know how important it is for staff to acknowledge a client, too many people don't have time for other people, We felt like we were Royalty, I wish all the people who work at Buds a very Big Thank-you. Farid, Shane keep doing what you are doing. You do it WELL

Edward
5-12-2016

"Excellent Service"

I purchased a 2016 Corvette from Budds Chevrolet. The sales rep William Coombe was excellent and the service was exceptional. The dealership went out of its way to meet all of my needs and requirements. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Black Cruze
5-11-2016

"Friendly and knowledgeable Staff!"

The moment I stepped into the show room floor I was introduced by Basil, He was quick to offer me refreshments and he listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle, He made my transition from my old car to the new one easy and quick, Took the time to show me the features of the new car and answered all my questions even gave me a tour around the building. Rob was great, gave me pointers on how to care for the car and protect it. He took the time to explain some of the ever so cool GM packages and even suggested tints on the windows which made the car look really sharp. They made my experience Great. When It came to picking up the vehicle I was greeted with handshakes and a congratulatory "Happy Car day"! I recommend Budd's Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC.

malibupete
5-11-2016

"Superb sales and service"

I have enjoyed several years of quality service at Budds. I recently had a positive sales experience for my new auto and would like to thank the Budds' employees who helped make that happen.

Chevy #5
5-11-2016

"Chris Cheevers was great to deal with"

Just purchased my brand new vehicle through Chris Cheevers and he was great to deal with. Chris has a very easy-going manner. I never felt rushed or pressured and he explained things very well throughout the entire process. He continues to promptly answer my post-purchase inquiries, as I'm looking to add a few accessories to go with my vehicle. I will certainly recommend Chris to family and friends that may be looking for a GM vehicle in the future.

Sierra Family, The Burt's
5-11-2016

"Fabulous sales and service teams! Buy at Budds!"

We just purchased our second vehicle from Budds and would recommend them to anyone for both sales and service. They're very willing to work with you to get you the vehicle you want for the price you can afford. They're not pushy at all, even when it comes to service. I'm absolutely positive they're the best dealership around. The Burt Family

Lindsay

"Best Service Ever! "

Recently took my 2010 Acadia to Budd's (on a tip from my former neighbor/good friend Ted Taylor - Craig Taylor's Dad) for some servicing issues that the purchasing dealership refused to fix for over 2 years! (Leggat Chev in Burlington, apparently there if you have more then 100,000km on a vehicle you need to buy a new one!) Well from the moment I walked in I was very impressed! They greet you and ask you how they can help you! I was working with Jason who was kind enough to go through pages of paperwork with me to figure out some issues with my suv. Shane (the service manager) stepped in and helped out too! Not only did the previous dealership refuse to fix our evaporator core so we had a faulty air conditioner for over 2 years. But the last time they fixed our steering wheel they apparently crossed our steering wheel pump/cord with the a/c pump/cord and they were rubbing and vibrating while we were driving causing a horrible sound. This could have eventually burnt a whole in both pumps had we not found a dealership willing to do something about it!!!! So thank you Shane for finding this!!!! And thank you for giving us air again!!!! To actually have top notch service and not have to fight for it and be respected, should be an everyday thing but it doesn't always happen with GM dealerships, but Budds is A++++ with this! My family has always bought GM vehicles for over 20 years and was about to stop after the terrible experience we had, but Budds has saved the day!!!!

V R
5-08-2016

"Love the new Colorado"

Chris was great to deal with. He was very professional, answered all of our questions and we didn't feel pressured to make an immediate purchase. The new truck is fantastic and we know that if we have any questions or problems we can just pick up the phone and ask knowing that he'll be more than happy to help us out.

Reviews of Basil Silas