Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
josre
2/04/2015

"Unparalleled Service and Customer Focus"

Its no wonder this is our second vehicle from Budds Chevrolet in the past 6 months. Kathryn Flynn, Bounsay, and Chris Budd have once again given us their best. A great new Equinox; the most friendly and knowledgeable sales process, and great financing options. We would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family. Thank you so much to Budds and we look forward to more vehicles in the future. Oh, and thanks for the tinted windows -- what a delightful surprise! Jerry & Josie

Chris Budd

Greg
2/01/2015

"Customer Focus"

Recently purchased a new vehicle with the wonderful assistance of Ernest Shanly. Ernest is a professional, knowledgeable and client focused individual. He invested the time with us to understand what we were looking and we never once felt pressured in the process. Craig Taylor was also a big help and made us feel like valued clients. Overall a wonderful experience and we would certainly recommend this dealership

kazcan
1/30/2015

"Cecil"

Cecil has provided shuttle service for me a few times. He's so lovely, I look forward to taking the shuttle :-) He's kind and interesting and interested. The kind of person I like to be around. Thanks so much Cecil for being such a delightful thoughtful person. Budd's is lucky to have you on their team.

Cecil (shuttle)

Rockland Ontario
1/29/2015

"Above and beyond!!!!"

We found the vehicle that we wanted on line. Living in the Ottawa area traveling to the dealership to "have a look" was not an option for us. Beverly Watt went above and beyond to answer our questions, send us information and even photos of the vehicle. Beverly and Rob Powell drew up all the paper work over the phone with us, arranged for our pick up at the train station and we were in and out and back on the road within an hour. The truck is exactly what we wanted, the paper work was ready and easy to sign and follow. We are truly impressed with everyone we dealt with. We'll be back.......... Thanks again!

Matt
1/29/2015

"fair price, great people"

I bought a used Saturn Astra from Budds Chev in Oakville. Everything was taken care of quickly. Friendly and helpful sales staff. Definitely would visit again.

Tara
1/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Efficient"

Purchasing experience was very professional and efficient and excellent customer service . Thanks to Basil Silas for his friendly attitude and for making this purchasing experience as easy as possible . We are enjoying our two new Chevrolet trucks!

habertra
1/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

We came to Budds to look at a car we saw online. We were greeted by Basil who showed us the car and made the whole buying experience very easy and enjoyable. Since picking up the car we've also been in for service, which was fantastic. Someone was there immediately to take the car in for the service and we even got the car washed! Overall the team at Budds have been superb to deal with, they definitely have the customer as their focus.

mallen
1/25/2015

"Pleasant buying experience!"

I went into this dealership looking to buy my first car and I left a very happy customer. Beverly's friendly personality made this new vehicle purchase very smooth and stress free. I was very impressed that she researched and compared different models as well as pricing options before our first scheduled appointment. Her knowledge about the different makes and model was quite evident and really helped me make my final decision. Bounsay was a pleasure to deal with. He made sure as a customer I was leaving the dealership fully informed of the dealerships extended warranties and what I needed to officially get my new car on the road. He was also extremely helpful with setting up the various finance options. Overall, I am very pleased!

Frank
1/21/2015

"Great Service"

Provided lots of info on the used car I was purchasing and was a great help in making the purchase as smooth and comforting as could be. Thanks for all your help !

Gerry
1/12/2015

"Great purchase experience"

Beverly was a pleasure to deal with and made this new vehicle purchase experience the best yet for me. She was very friendly and easy going and all the while very helpful in ensuring we were successful in building the factory order new vehicle I was looking for. Her product knowledge and sales experience was clearly evident. No pressure here - and no rushing through the process either. Bev always had time for my many questions and made sure I was going to be happy with the pruchase. And I am, for sure!

Reviews of Basil Silas