Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
janet123
7-13-2016

"Fantastic service every time!!"

I always get excellent service at Budds' Chevrolet. Jim Treen is very friendly, knowledgeable and practical. I brought in my old mini-van for an oil change. I told Jim I was about to go on a road trip and wanted to make sure everything was ok. Jim made sure that everything was checked out by the technician. There were a couple of problems that he explained thoroughly and provided the options. There were a couple of price options on the parts. He gave me practical advice based on the age of the mini van and his knowledge of the quality of the parts.

cr

"Fantastic service "

Brought in my car for repair and found out what true customer service is about. Not only did the repair get made on time but the service staff went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with the results.

tech 81

Keith

"Yukon Denali"

Cameron and his team were able to get me the vehicle with the specifications that I wanted even with extremely low inventory levels. They were able to keep the price point at a level that I was comfortable with and went over and above to ensure that I was happy with the new purchase.

mohd beg

"ATS Great Car"

Excellent service... Thank you Basil and Rob for a great experience... they really went above and beyond ...extremely knowledgeable about the product my daughter is very happy enjoying her ATS.

AndrewG
7-10-2016

"Great service great deal friendly staff"

I really appreciate all the work Basil did in order to get us what we wanted, they really went above and beyond. Thank you Basil for a great experience and a great deal

Sandra47
7-10-2016

"My Chevrolet Cruze"

I am thoroughly pleased with the purchase of my Chevrolet Cruze. I absolutely love the car very much. Basil, Bounsay, Jason & Wayne were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Will purchase from them again in the future and I definitely will recommend family and friends to buy from them in the future. Thanks to all for the wonderful new car experience! Safe travels everyone!

tranorindustries

"Great to deal with"

Bill was extremely knowledgeable and efficient in this transaction. We were in a hurry before we left town - vehicle was ready upon our return. Wont hesitate to deal here again.

Doug Whalen
7-09-2016

"buying a car from BUDDS was a fun experience"

your staff were very efficient , courteous and prompt...I would recommend your dealership to anyone that is buying a new GM vehicle. We were very comfortable in the dealership

Kim

Love my Lacrosse

""Enjoyable,Positive Experience""

Heard of Budds' from my wife's place of employment. Met with Beverly Watt and am now a happy Buick Lacrosse owner. My interactions with Beverly and Bounsay Osylaphet were always very professional yet very friendly and informative. They took the hassle out of purchasing a new car.I would definitely recommend Budds'.

cruzegal
7-07-2016

"Very Positive Experience"

Basil Silas called me and planted the idea of a new Cruze in my mind, so I dropped in for a chat. Basil was very welcoming and gave me lots of info about the 2016 and why it would be a good deal for me . He was extremely helpful and patient with my questions throughout the process. Sales Manager , Jason Blain, was also helpful, and Bounsay Osylaphet even provided a snack when I got hungry, while he was arranging financial aspects . I am very pleased with my new car!

Reviews of Basil Silas

New 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $32659
2016 Chevrolet Equinox

Price$32,659

Odometer Reading 7,564

Exterior ColorBlue Velvet (MET)

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $67104

New 2016 Cadillac ATS, $47232
2016 Cadillac ATS

Price$47,232

Odometer Reading 3,875

Exterior ColorRadiant Silver (MET)

Interior ColorFront Bucket Leatherette Seating Surfaces - Jet Bl