Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Bart
4/22/2015

"Came all the way from Guelph"

I wasn't looking to buy a car...just window shopping, but Basil Silas was very helpful, friendly (no pressure) and great to work with. They had what I was looking for and gave me an offer too good to refuse! Love my new Cadillac ATS! Thanks Basil, Bart Rowe

Crisby
4/21/2015

"The Budds team is the best."

We stopped in a week ago to see the used car Budds' was advertising online and within a couple of hours we had signed up with Bill Coombe for a gorgeous Impala and completed the paperwork with Bounsay Osylaphet. They worked together to make the entire process quite painless and actually a bit fun. We picked up the car today and Bill took care of us, answered all our questions, and taught us about all the new features that we were experiencing for the first time since our last car was 13 years old. Thanks Budds' team.

Russian Princess
4/18/2015

"Great Experience & Great People at Budd's"

This is our 5th vehicle purchase with Bill Coombe. Bill has been our sales guy since 2009. It is no wonder Budd's snapped Bill up and we have no doubts that Bill will continue to thrive in this new location. Fantastic to deal with. We have always have a good & fun transaction with Bill. Let's not forget the dealership staff who are friendly and a wild bunch of characters. Picking up our vehicle they seems more energized and excited than we were! Great people that's it. Hey!, people of the GTA take note that Bill Coombe is the guy to contact when you are in the market for a car or truck. Thanks Bill we will enjoy our Cadillac SRX and will see you soon but not too soon if you know what we mean..... Again, thanks to everybody at Budd's!

Russian Princess
4/18/2015

"Fantastic Car & Dealership"

This is our 4th car purchase with Bill Coombe since 2009. From the initial call Bill makes the whole process effortless and enjoyable. Bill is worth the drive into Oakville and a pleasure to deal with. We have absolutely no hesitation to recommend Bill and Budd's to everyone. Thanks Bill, love the Cadillac ATS4!!

Dean Newman

"Buying a new Corvette"

Chris Cheevers was wonderful to deal with. My ordering and purchase of new 2015 corvette was made easy. Chris did everything agreed as promised and was always there to answer any questions I had. All in all the experience was extremely professional from start to finish. Thanks to Chris and the team at Budds.

New Car from Budds!
4/08/2015

"Excellent Work in Service and Sales."

This is my eight car from the Budds Group, third from Budds Chevrolet. I have serviced all my vehicles at Budds. I trust them and appreciate their timely service and ease in purchasing new vehicles .

Walker, J
4/06/2015

"Excellent Service & Experience"

Writing this review after leasing my second vehicle with Budd's Chev. From the first transaction with them- right to finalizing a second lease and all the services appointments in between, all of the staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommend the dealership as whole - however I personally would point you towards Beverley & Bounsay as they've taken care of me on both sales occasions. They do a phenomenal job.

Chevy Girl
4/04/2015

"Customer Oriented, Friendly, Efficient, Kind"

In 2011, my husband and I purchased a new Chevrolet Cruze from Budd's Chev. At the time we were very impressed by the fine customer service, efficiency and friendly attitude displayed by Basil. So much so, that last week we found ourselves returning to Budd's to purchase another Chevrolet vehicle. Basil, again, served us well.

Richard
4/01/2015

"Satisfied"

Bought a 2010 Caddy SRX last week. The vehicle was ready for pick up quite quickly. Bill and Rob were friendly, patient and helpful. I've seen some people having problems about sales person accompanying the test drive but I'd say it was good to have Bill accompanying me because he knows the way around and when I had any questions he could answer them right away. I would say the price is still a bit on the high side, but I was willing to pay that premium for the CPO service. Overall it was a good buying experience and I recommend this dealership.

Jimball
3/31/2015

"We have just bought our second GMC Acadia from Budds."

Best place to buy a vehicle and get it serviced. Super friendly and awesome customer service. This is second Acadia we have bought from Budds Chev.

Reviews of Bounsay Osylaphet