Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
stumac
8/13/2015

"Extraordinary service"

After a bad experience with another Chevrolet dealer's service centre, Jason Corrigan at Budd's came through with courteous, professional service. He identified problems with my car, fixed them and made sure I wasn't making repairs that weren't necessary, or spending money I didn't need to. So impressed. It was worth the drive from Welland to Oakville.

Matt
8/13/2015

"New car buying made easy"

I was helping my mom purchase a new Cadillac and Bill made the entire process very easy for her. He took the intimidation factor out of negotiating and offered an extremely good deal. On top of that he was very patient in explaining everything to her as well as being professional and friendly. Great Overall experience!!!

Paully
8/10/2015

"Best Fit Sales People"

I recently leased a car from Budd's Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC. I started with a Carcost Canada search. I was contacted Michelle, a very polite and engaging sales manager. Basil Silas, my sales representative, made me feel comfortable and welcome as he directed me to the car of my interest. Unfortunately that car did suit my needs so we went through a few more. Eventually, I was asked if I had ever considered getting into a Cadillac. I said no as I assumed it was a vehicle out of my grasp. Strangely enough, we found a Cadillac ATS, 2.0L Turbo, AWD that happened to be on promotion and well within my budget. Thanks to Silas, Craig, Paula and Michelle for helping me.

Barry Groves
8/09/2015

"Great experience"

We have been dealing with Larry Middleton for over 20 years. He has always found a way to get us exactly what we want and the support team has always been fantastic to deal with. First class service in every department.

YY
8/05/2015

"very good experience!"

Budds offered great lease on 2015 Cadillac SRX, and Basil is nice and patient. he went through every detail in the whole procedure. very good experience!

Joe123
8/04/2015

"Great price and service "

Budds offered an amazing lease offer on.a Cadillac that no other dealer could match. For me to take advantage of an additional incentive, I had to sign the papers by July 31 but I was in Chicago. Basil came in on his day off to email.me everything and wait for me to fax everything back. The experience was terrific.

Caddygirl5
8/01/2015

"Great experience!"

Basil was very helpful with the entire leasing process. He answered any questions I had and I was able to drive away with my car in less than two weeks. I would definitely go back again!

Spartan
7/31/2015

"amazing experiance"

When I bought a cruze for my son last year we dealt with Bill and Rob It was such a great experience I decided to deal with them again this year when it was time for me to buy a car. I wasn’t disappointed! I was interested in buying a used car but ended up with a Brand New ATS! Bill and Rob are Professional right from the time I entered Budds to the time I left with my ATS! They know their business; they made my car buying experience amazing. Thank you Bill and Rob

Passw0rd
7/31/2015

"Nice to deal with"

New to Cadillac. They offered great deal and Basil Silas our sales person was very helpful and personable. He tried to ensure our experience was top notch. We are trying the SRX and so far seems like a great vehicle. Thanks to Basil and the staff at Budds Cadillac.

matti0827
7/28/2015

"New purchase into the Cadillac Family"

Everything you want in a dealership- low pressure, polite, friendly atmosphere etc.. Basil worked with my wife and I looking at the various vehicles and options available to get us the vehicle that we wanted at a price that was attractive-what more can you ask for.

Reviews of Bill Coombe