Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Basil Silas

February 25, 2017

"QX 80 purchase"

- infiniti

We were greeted immediately and with professionalism when arriving at the dealership, our sales person Tom Cielecki was even there to greet us upon arrival. Tom and the staff were very attentive and treated as we were long time friends. Tom went out of his way to meet and exceed our expectation. Thank you to all the folks we dealt with.

February 23, 2017

"Amazing dealership, feels like family"

- David

I have been in contact with Farid for quite some time sourcing out the perfect vehicle replacement for me. The entire experience up till and after delivery has been the best yet! Farid was patient and listened and catered to my every need, felt like I was truly part of the family. I have nothing bad to say for Farid and the dealership. Needless to say, this won't be my last purchase!

February 23, 2017

"Superb Service!!"

- Connie

For many years, I have always brought my 2003 Ford Escape into Budds' for all my service. Jason and Shane had always taken great care of it and they always go the extra miles and provided me with top notch service and fix right the first time, that's why my Escape still runs like new. I wouldn't go anywhere else and I trust them with my vehicle and I feel safe leaving my baby there with them for service. Also would like to acknowledge Kim for her friendly and professional hospitality services. thanks Jason, Shane and Kim for taking care of my Escape.

New 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, $24267

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

2017 Chevrolet Cruze

New 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, $39542

2017 Chevrolet Equinox

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $75145

2017 Chevrolet Silverado

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!