Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Call
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!

"2007 corvette"

Thanks again Mike Kuphos, just want to touch base with you, and to let you know how appreciative I am with my purchase. Thanks for your input and your time, I would highly recommend my friends and family to you. Thanks for your expertise as a salesman, and your other team members involved. Thanks again, Tim Hedderson.

"Great Experience!"

Great experience buying our new Buick Verano.Bill was excellent to work with and he and Rob were very accommodating doing some of the work over the phone as we were not able to come in one evening. Excellent dealership!

"Purchase of a pre-owned vehicle"

I just bought my first pre-owned vehicle from Budds’ of Oakville. It won’t be my last. The price was by far the best I could find within a 70 km radius of my home town, Guelph, and I certainly will recommend Budds’ to all my friends. From my personal experience I can tell you that, Budds’, is a professional, knowledgeable and up front organization to deal with! Gary Scapinello

"Third car we've bought from Beverly Watt; she's great!!"

Third car we've bought from Beverly Watt; she's great!! Working with Bounsay Osylaphet is always a fun experience. Thanks to everyone at Budds'.

"Perfect!"

Came down to replace my 2005 Equinox, that I throughly enjoyed and wanted to replace it with a 2005 Equinox that we saw online. The vehicle looked very good but drove very poorly. Mike had the car ready for us to test drive and from the get go was not impressed with it. We were ready to walk away when Mike suggested another vehicle for us to drive, a 2007 Pontiac Torrent Sport. Was impressed with the look and the feel of the test drive. After talking it over, we decided that this vehicle would be good to replace the Equinox. Thank you Mike for suggesting this vehicle, because we were ready to walk away to go look at other vehicles. Picked up my vehicle on October 21st and was impressed with the way this car drove and felt all the way home.

"Honest, personable, team minded Dealership!"

My wife found a C6 Z06 online from Budd's. We live in B.C. After talking to Basil a couple times I thought the car too good to be true (bad story out of Massachusetts a month earlier). Read reviews about Basil, put trust in him, wife kicked me on plane, and Basil picked me up at airport. What a worthwhile adventure! Basil is a true and genuine man, not just salesman! The car was incredible, and all discussions true. Wayne, Bounsay, and admin staff were very personable and very competent. Even Paul the detail-er aided me, thanks. I'd like to send a heartfelt thank-uou to everyone at Budds for making my Corvette dream come true. You were all amazing, and delivered on all accounts! A note for the owners : I believe in surrounding yourself with great people to succeed. You can place a check mark in that box! Sincerly, Bill in B.C. Basil your the real deal!

"Great Service!"

I brought my wife's truck in for an oil change and my check engine light was on. Once the team investigated the engine light, they informed me that my timing chain had to be replaced. Holy crap...I thought this was going to cost me a small fortune. Luckily for me, everything was covered under a special GM bulletin. I was provided with a loaner car for a couple days and the service team kept in touch with me providing status updates. Everyone was very friendly and there was no pressure to obtain extra services on my vehicle. Thank you!

Brenda and Jen

"Awesome experience!"

Chris did an amazing job at locating the perfect vehicle that I was looking for. Chris and Budds' Chevrolet have excellent customer service and work hard to satisfy their customers. Thank you guys for the wonderful experience and amazing Chev!

"Rob and Basil the best"

Basil Silas and Rob Powell were very professional and friendly as were all the upstairs staff. My daughter and I each bought a cruze, we love them thanks so much Basil........yr the best!!!

"Amazing Staff and Great Place for your next car"

I found a H3 Hummer on auto trader on a Saturday morning. Drove to Budd's to take a look. Was greeted at the door by a salesman. From that point on it was great. I told him what I was there for, He went and brought out the Hummer for us to look at. He let us take it for a test drive and when we came back he made sure to let us know about the Hummer. I told him that we would talk it over and get back to him on Monday. I stopped in Monday afternoon and told him I would take the hummer. From that point on it was smooth sailing. Bill looked after everything, Bill made sure the truck was ready on Tuesday. I will be telling all my friends to make sure they go see Bill for there Next car. Thanks Bill for everything. Loving the Hummer Griffin

Reviews of Basil Silas