Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Roy
3/22/2015

"Hope to Never go back THERE!!!!"

They can Not Wash Truck,s!!!!. Wast of TIME !! I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO GO BACK THERE !!!!! 2 time gone there My Truck Look.s like a piece of Sh-T!!!.

Sue McGovern
3/16/2015

"Sales and Service Excellence"

We purchased a Buick from Kerr in 2002 which was very well cared for by Jim Treen and his team for 13 years. Fantastic service. We just purchased a 2015 Buick Verano from Budd's and dealt with Henry Drodge on Jim Treen's recommendation. Henry is very knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to deal with. Bounsay Osylaphet was very efficient in dealing with the sale too - one afternoon well spent!

Cc
3/10/2015

"Fast friendly & efficient "

I needed a car quickly after a minor accident in my Audi. . One visit to Budds & a short drive with Basil my salesman in the saab is all it took , I sensed right away Basil was honest & genuine . The car was certified and in outstanding condition . The price was right , , the team at Budds made the sale smooth & easy . Also basil went out of his was to ensure its was plated & super clean , ready for me right on time ! Thanks Basil

dave
3/04/2015

"Larry Middleton / Superior Customer Service"

i recently picked up my new 2015 Trax from Budds, my second new vehicle purchase from this dealership, and from salesperson Larry Middleton. Similar to my first experience there, Larry provided outstanding customer service while assisting with both my purchasing questions and decision, and the subsequent negotiations. He is a very friendly and helpful person, one who treats customers with respect and minimal pressure. As for the dealership itself, everyone I have met there have been very nice and helpful. This would include the service dept personnel as well, as all of my dealings with them have also been positive. I am very pleased with Budd's Chevrolet, and would not hesiate to recommend them to anyone conisdering a new vehicle purchase. Dave M

Tdot
2/27/2015

"Excellent"

Budds did a great job. The service was by far superior than any other dealership I dealt with. The overall experience was excellent from the receptionists to sales and service. T.

dusa
2/24/2015

"Professional Sales Person"

I tried to collect information from others dealers to know about their products and a get a good deal. At Budds Oakville, I was very glad about our Sales Person Mr Basil Silas. He is very professional, patient and well prepared. He offered us the best option according our requirements, also I found the staff very friendly. I would like to thank Mr Silas and the team all success in this year.

markgoater
2/24/2015

"No nonsense approach, actually listened to my wishes "

Very good at responding to communications, friendly genuine people. this is now our second purchase from this dealership, and our 3rd Chevrolet. Very impressive products for real life and aggressive winter and beach driving.

Radio
2/22/2015

"Service Manager"

I brought my Buick Regal in for some warranty work regarding exterior mouldings. The service employee was ready to write up the work required when the Service Manager arrived to look at my car. His very first question was, "Did you buy the car here". I replied no did it make a difference? He suggested I take my car back to where I bought the Buick. Ever since that experience I have had very little to do with Budd's service. It's unfortunate, because they really do have exceptional employees. One bad apple spoiled my returning which I was a regular customer.

the mallions
2/19/2015

"Worth the drive from Brampton!"

The best experience buying a vehicle. Paula went above and beyond, staying late to meet with us after work and getting us the best rate. We felt no pressure and she was so easy to talk to. Everyone was so friendly.

JL
2/18/2015

"Great Customer Service"

After doing some online research, it was time to start visiting dealerships to find our next vehicle. Didn't get any further than our first stop... Budds' Chevrolet. Henry Drodge met us in the used car lot, and quickly had everything set up for a test drive. We were very happy with the vehicle, and after a little polite negotiation, our offer was accepted. Henry was a delight to deal with; a credit to his East Coast heritage. Henry went out of his way to see that we were completely satisfied throughout the whole transaction - even staying many hours after his shift should have ended, on the evening we picked up the car. (Apologies to your wife, Henry!) I have no hesitation in recommending Henry, and this dealership, to you!

Reviews of Bounsay Osylaphet