Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

410 South Service Road West,
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2H4
Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info
About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Budds’ – a name that is synonymous with quality service in Southern Ontario. In fact our motto “the family business that service built” is a testament to the commitment that our family-owned shops have been providing to each and every customer since we opened in 1973. There are two parts to the car business: cars and business. From the Budds’ perspective, the business is enjoyable but it’s the cars that are the stars. Our sales consultants are professional, honest and dedicated to servicing you throughout the life of your vehicle. With literally no staff turnover, our sales team has a deep rooted knowledge of our products, customer expectations and the ability to handle all of your automotive needs. Our brand new, state of the art 50,000 square foot facility is designed with you in mind. 24 service bays and a quick lube lane makes your visit here quick and efficient. For car shoppers, up to 19 cars and trucks, new and used, are in our showroom, and when you buy one, you will pick it up in our climate controlled, private delivery area, known as the Launch Pad. We welcome feedback, so if you ever have any comments, send an email to info@buddschev.com We look forward to serving you! Wayne Carter General Manager

About Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Learn More

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!
Lady Dee
1-27-2016

"Need a car and not the hassle!"

The sales team were informative and went to great lengths to get the type and colour of the car we wanted. The entire process was hassle free and completed in a timely fashion. All parties were very professional and friend.ly to work with. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted within three days. Now we can sit back and enjoy our new car. It's beautiful! Thanks.

JoshBean
1-27-2016

"Quick and to the point"

Bought a car that definitely wasn't near the high end of some of the cars they sell but we were still treated like valued customers.

Milton very satisfied customer.
1-27-2016

"Great Dealership, Super Team , Great Experience. "

Just a note to acknowledge how impressed I was with everybody and the great friendly atmosphere at BUDDS' CHEVROLET. Starting with TRISH who was very welcoming and helpful over the phone with scheduling my appointment at BUDDS’. Then I met BRENDA DRISCOLL, Service Advisor, who was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional .Brenda answered all my questions and put me at ease upon my arrival. I was then introduced briefly to Kerry, the technician who was going to perform the repair on my vehicle. I was able to talk to Kerry and realize that my vehicle was in good hands. Last but not least is Dan O’ Brien, one the shuttle drivers, who was so friendly and professional. He is a great ambassador for BUDD’S. It is so refreshing to see how much he loves his job and how accommodating he is. As soon as I drove away, the following day, I knew that Kerry had done a great job and Brenda had made sure everything had been covered. I have had no issues since. Everything works perfectly. Thank you, to Trish, Brenda, Kerry, Dan and everybody at BUDDS’ CHEVROLET for a wonderful experience. Sincerely, GT MILTON ON.

Trish (receptionist), Brenda Driscoll (Service Advisor), Kerry (Technician), Dan O'Brien (Shuttle Driver)

oakvilledave

"Basil Silas X 2"

6 months ago we decided it was time to trade in my wife's car , we were fortunate to meet up with Basil Silas who was very professional and patient and helped us through the purchase process . With that history we didn't give it a second thought when it was time for me to purchase a new truck. We went right to Basil who did not let us down and made our second purchase within 6 months a very enjoyable experience. I would recommend Basil to everyone.

Servicegirl
1-27-2016

"Personal atmosphere.....get the best for the customer"

I wish to comment on the excellent and almost family-like feeling I have whenever I am at Budds on the Service Rd., in Oakville. When I had leased a Pontiac Vibe from a family friend in Ottawa, I brought it to Budd's in Oakville for servicing. I quickly learned of the authenticity of repair work and knowledgeable advice of both Jim Treen and Caitlin McCleod. They showed me how valuable and trustworthy they were at their job, and besides the work thing they still do, too, have great personal skills and I feel like a friend! When Pontiac became.....nothing.....I eventually had a decision to make, and through the assistance of Bill Coombe and Rob Powell , I leased my first Cruze....I loved that car, easy driving, and on gas, and maintenance while taken care of daily by me, was once again looked after by Budds and the persons mentioned. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the person who answers the phone in the Service Dept (Trish) whom I called frequently to ask questions...and get answers! Then I met Heather in the Showroom, and Brenda, in the Service Department and realized that there is a something similar, at Budds, to all the employees that I have dealt with....they are good people, friendly, know their job, reach out as needed, and do their job very well. Back to Bill Coombe and Rob Powell.(I am enjoying my second Cruze now,) they have very recently assisted me in changing my lease to a financed purchase...at my request because of my financial stress. Their assistance and openness with me was a success, a winner, and the deal was signed. I thank Rob for all his juggling of the numbers and the financial voices, as well as that, I also thank Bill Coombe for his personal conversation style, and the manner in which he and I conversed...and with him, and Rob, initialed and signed my name away....on the documents. I still have my warranty on my Cruze so I will still be back to Budds to take care of MY CRUZE! Thank you! Carmen Leith. And who knows what comes next , as long as it is at Budds cuz it is a place I trust.

Tenzin TI
1-25-2016

"Nice dealer with friendly employees."

My first purchase with Budd's. Bought a used Chevrolet 2011 Cruze LS: very clean, well maintained and nice price tag. No complaints. Kathryn(sales) attended to all my needs. Happy customer, so far.

Punji2016
1-23-2016

"Oil change and "sunroof callback""

Staff were highly efficient in checking in my car for the sunroof assessment, and for an oil change. They were highly respectful and quite courteous! I was offered the lounge to wait while my vehicle was attended too. The lounge also offered hot and cold beverages and newspapers!! The wait was not as initially anticipated, and my vehicle was also very clean when receiving it! This is a demonstration of a highly professional team who treated their clients tremendously well and respectfully. Thanks

Unfortunately, I was not aware of the employees that worked on my vehicle!

Eileen M
1-23-2016

"Fantastic experience at Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC "

Robert Anthony Newman was the first person we encountered at Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC in Oakville. Robert Anthony exceeded our expectations for customer service. He was Friendly, personable and knowledgeable. I didnt feel any pressure to purchase a vehicle. In speaking to him I knew we were in the right place. Once we decided on purchasing a vehicle we met Craig Taylor who also was pleasant and knowledgeable. We also met Robert Powell who was just as customer service oriented, friendly and knowledable as Robert Anthony and Craig. The friendly, professional non intimidating enviornment of Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC in Oakville helps me feel better with my decision to purchase a vehicle. I would defiantly recommend this Dealership to my friends and family. Besides sales I had to use the shuttle service and I have to say that Daniel the shuttle driver was wonderful. Such a nice person. Whole experience was a two thumbs up!!

Shuttle Driver Daniel

Canyon2016
1-22-2016

"At Bood's' I felt like I was with a bunch a friends ."

I when to Bood's' Chevrolet for an oil change for my gmc Equinox, while I was waiting I spotted a 2016 GMC Canyon, I wanted to know more about it so I when to see Basil , after talking for a while he quoted me a deal I could not refuse. I I'm now a proud owner of a 2016 GMC Canyon. Thanks again Basil you're the best ????????????

kenny
1-22-2016

"pleasant inviting atmosphere"

I was quite surprized that I was able to buy my car over the cell. I called the sales manager who had a salesperson call me back immediately. I made my offer and trade info taken over the cell. We agreed to the price. I gave a deposit by visa. I dropped my trade off and the 2011 Cadillac cts was just the way Bill Coombe had promised. I had seen pictures prior and the car was a described by the dealership. They were excellent and made this easy for my busy schedule. Thanks Bill Coombe and Robert Powell. Thanks again, Ken.

Reviews of Basil Silas