Brown Bros Ford

Mainland Ford

Ag713
7/13/2015

"Horrible "

Bought my escape here because they had the exact one I wanted (in off trade) at the price range I was looking for and I had heard good things about the dealership. Unfortunately the salesperson could have cared less I was there, knew nothing about the car or safety ratings, and then told me he doesn't care about cars and drives an old Kia himself. The financing guy was friendly enough but when I came back to ask some follow up questions the female manager was cold and yelled at me, at least she apologized later, but still... The last straw was when I went for my first oil change. The service 'consultant' chewed gum the entire time, not quietly either, he was practically spitting on the table from it. I asked about some issues with my car and he told me that's my salesperson's problem not his. He was condescending and unprofessional to the point I asked for my keys back and cancelled the appointment. I will never go back here again.

Sales, financing, service department

forever1538
6/18/2015

"Terrible Service at every level."

Recently got a truck from this dealership and it has been nothing less than a nightmare. Sales manager and finance department are rude. Charged more than what originally agreed, refused to give breakdown when asked. Nobody at this dealership care about the customer. Please go somewhere else where your business is appreciated.

Ezra - sales manager

JBerdahl
4/11/2015

"They made us feel like the only customer"

This was truly excellent service, from walking on the lot to driving away in a new truck. We were approached by Lukas Pulfer, who listened to what we were looking for for our family and never pushed a sale but rather brainstormed with us for what might work -- including other types of cars/vans and makers. Never felt a push to buy from him. He was professional, personal, and classy, and didn't try to engage you in frat-boy type bonding. We test drove a truck the first day we visited and then a few weeks later when we came back. The interaction was informative and felt straightforward and trustworthy. When another dealership tried to give us the hard sell and compete, Lukas didn't pressure us to buy from him but stuck to his original good deal. When it came time to pick up the car, only one of us was in town and Lukas personally came to our home to pick the one of us up and bring us to the dealer (and even dropped our kids off at their gym on the way :). The whole process of buying was consistent, from meeting Sam in the service centre to April in plates and insurance. Even though they had many other customers at the time, I felt personally cared for and important, like I was the only customer. Everything was explained in detail and my many questions were answered. The truck had been prepared to the hilt -- even the tires were cleaned and freshly polished. Lukas took his time to show me around the truck and how it worked. I couldn't be happier with it and the service. Would HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Lukas Pulfer

lokotron
7/11/2014

"worst cutomer service ever"

Asked how much would be for a part I needed and they said u want it or not dont waste my time , time is money . Amazing how stealership like this can be on business.

sunny

cvizzuett
10/07/2013

"THE WORST AWFUL RUDE AND BAD SERVICE I EVER HAD WITH FORD..."

THE WORST AWFUL RUDE AND BAD SERVICE I EVER HAD WITH FORD FROM THIS AWFUL EMPLOYEE DEAN HENDERSON. SUPER RUDE I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW COME DEALERSHIP CAN HAVE EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT. CHARGED ME MORE THAN I WAS EXPECTING SO HE EVEN SAID SO WHY ARE YOU HERE? LOL ALWAYS HAD BAD SERVICE FROM FORD BUT THIS TIME WAS OUT OF THE LIMIT. THANKS CHRISTIAN

DEAN HENDERSON

F350FB
10/17/2012

"This dealership is all about a preassured quick sale and..."

This dealership is all about a preassured quick sale and no service. The vehicle sold was in bad condition with all sorts of hidden mechanical problems and even small body damage that I wasn't made aware off, it was in a spot where I could only discover it after a really close look the next day. The truck spent 2 weeks in the shop for repairs and they didn't even address all the issues (only 2 out of 6 items where looked at). I also had to bring it back multiple times to get the work done properly and still ended up letting another shop fix some issues at my own expense. I was assured the vehicles are checked through before sold, but that was a myth.The truck also smells like cigarette inside, they didn't even clean that up. Until today I have not received the promised calls back, they never call you back to answer some simple questions. I constantly have to follow up on stuff and it makes it an aboslute bad experience dealing with Brown Bros. Ford. Six weeks after the sale, I still don't have the extended warranty insurance papers and the imsurer says they don't have anything either. This company is a giant mess that sucks the life out of you. Don't go there!

Sam Shurbaji, Larry Smith