Brown Bros Ford

Brown Bros Ford
Brown Bros Ford Info

Key West Ford Sales Ltd

Mainland Ford

"worst cutomer service ever"

Asked how much would be for a part I needed and they said u want it or not dont waste my time , time is money . Amazing how stealership like this can be on business.

sunny

"THE WORST AWFUL RUDE AND BAD SERVICE I EVER HAD WITH FORD..."

THE WORST AWFUL RUDE AND BAD SERVICE I EVER HAD WITH FORD FROM THIS AWFUL EMPLOYEE DEAN HENDERSON. SUPER RUDE I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW COME DEALERSHIP CAN HAVE EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT. CHARGED ME MORE THAN I WAS EXPECTING SO HE EVEN SAID SO WHY ARE YOU HERE? LOL ALWAYS HAD BAD SERVICE FROM FORD BUT THIS TIME WAS OUT OF THE LIMIT. THANKS CHRISTIAN

DEAN HENDERSON

"This dealership is all about a preassured quick sale and..."

This dealership is all about a preassured quick sale and no service. The vehicle sold was in bad condition with all sorts of hidden mechanical problems and even small body damage that I wasn't made aware off, it was in a spot where I could only discover it after a really close look the next day. The truck spent 2 weeks in the shop for repairs and they didn't even address all the issues (only 2 out of 6 items where looked at). I also had to bring it back multiple times to get the work done properly and still ended up letting another shop fix some issues at my own expense. I was assured the vehicles are checked through before sold, but that was a myth.The truck also smells like cigarette inside, they didn't even clean that up. Until today I have not received the promised calls back, they never call you back to answer some simple questions. I constantly have to follow up on stuff and it makes it an aboslute bad experience dealing with Brown Bros. Ford. Six weeks after the sale, I still don't have the extended warranty insurance papers and the imsurer says they don't have anything either. This company is a giant mess that sucks the life out of you. Don't go there!

Sam Shurbaji, Larry Smith